All Comments on 'The Subway'

by CrimsonCaptain

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lovely!

That was marvelous! I loved every bit of the play, and strongly encourage you to keep going! It's quite a challenge making a story with this little activity described sensual and exiting, and yet you do just superb. Can't wait to see more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot!

What a great story! Your sexy voice just makes it all the hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sexy Voice

That was definitely an amazing story. Your voice is incredibly sexy. Please post more. =)

Mina24Mina24almost 17 years ago
Great tease

What a lovely tale of torturous teasing you've spun for us there, Captain. I agree with the others, the narration is flawless. More importantly, the story is wildly descriptive. Loved it.

Mina24

SafraSafraover 16 years ago

Mmmmmmmm, that was just wicked! Your voice is so sexy and clear!

I loved that "Fooled you!" So mean!! Your expression is very lively, not at all like just reading the story but living it.

Moooore please! Pretty please, with a cherry on top!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

i read from this site on my handheld. usually late at night, no lights, and noone else awake. reading the stories makes me feel very good. but listening to your sexy voice talk to me, telling me what you're going to do, just put's me over the edge, i'm right there feeling what you speak. i'll be looking for more of your stories to keep me warm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
really make more!

love your voice, and this story was fantastic, please make more! im sure every girl on here agrees with me that makeing more is a fantastic idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing.

What an incredible story -- just reading it had me on the edge. Combined with your voice...wow. You have that perfectly deep, dominating, calm and confident voice that makes me melt into a pool of sex. More please!

Slowine4meSlowine4mealmost 12 years ago
Pleasure

I never come to this section mainly because the times I did the voices did nothing for me. How you quickly changed that opinion.. Your voice is a PLEASURE.. Very sexy storytelling...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fave

Nice voice. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous