Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic :-)

wonderful that the story is continuing :-)

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 9 years ago
Glad to see Lyden's (sort of) return...

As usual, you've left us hanging but I like it. Very good intro into these new characters. I like the hints of things to come, and just enough titillation to stir the erectile parts and remind me of why I read your stories. More please!!!

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 9 years ago

So glad to see you continue this, Bro. The time skip and change of characters are a bit disorienting, but I'm sure it'll work itself out wondrously.

We'll all be eagerly waiting to learn about the other kids (as well as confirmation that Sheila is indeed these twins' mother... which just *has* to be a weird dynamic for kids to see).

If these are in fact Sheila's kids, then that's a bit of a surprising choice for protagonists. I'd expect children from non-human mothers to be the more powerful (halfbreed?) siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes!!

So glad to see the story continue. The first book was amazing. Cant wait to read more of this!

garbonzo607garbonzo607over 9 years ago
From The Editor

Glad you guys are enjoying the story so far!

The new blog is called The Fantasy Trove (fantasytrove.blogspot.com), and we'll be posting 1 chapter ahead there. You can subscribe to receive an email when a new chapter gets posted if you care to, or add it to your RSS feed (check the sidebar on the blog).

DBs_Bro and I took a break from writing/editing erotica for a few months as we were both busy, but we're back now for TSS2, and I tell ya, it's going to be a wild ride! We can't wait to share what is up and coming in this story, it will be even better than TSS1 (no pressure DBs_Bro! =P).

Also, all 34 epic chapters of The Succubae Seduction: The Generator (Book 1) is available as an eBook for purchase at Amazon and Smashwords.

We appreciate all of the loyal fans, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to post, we would be glad to hear them! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
interesting

I was hoping for a more direct continueation of lydens story, so this is definetly a curve ball, but I trust the author has his reasons and this story will come out as good as the last ( though it would be nice if not in this story but in later ones he goes back and does an in depth story of the events right after the first book to this one, that's twenty years of this wonderful universe and characters we missed out on )

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

Man, this dude is one dumb fucker or what? But, given who his father was, it wasn't much of a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Three-sixty?

Top of page 3, Puts you in the same direction, you probably meant One-eighty? David

kulikekulikeabout 8 years ago
YOU ROCKS!!!

You're story s great. I've read the two books and they're awesome. I like the story, the flow of sentences and the simple English. It's very easy to comprehend and imagine the scenes. Keep up the good work.

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

This may be the first comment in six years, but I agree with many of the comments that have been stated already. A 20 year jump in the stories between books was kind of harsh.

On one hand, I understand it’s a good way to start a second book with new characters, but on the other hand, it does not let us know in good detail what really happens to all of the characters in real time of the story what happens to them, especially the main antagonist of the story.

I have loved the first book and will continue reading because of the style that you and garbanzo seem to do together and hope that this book is as good as the laugh!

Well done, and thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous