All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 01'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
DmitryDmitryabout 11 years ago
_Bro!!!!!

Wonderful piece, and one of my favorite subjects. Please more...ASAP.

Thank you.

DmitryDmitryabout 11 years ago
_Bro !!!

Great piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well....

it was all going fine until the last two paragraphs, then it stopped making sense at all!

I eagerly await Ch. 02 to find out whats going to happen to Snow.

As I say with any LR story that looks possibly interesting: MORE LONGER FASTER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice cliffhanger.

Really good story but damn that cliffhanger.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 11 years ago
Well told

I like your writing style, and the way you told the story. My only suggestion for improvement is that the cliffhanger at the end was too sudden and needed something else to smoothly indicate this chapter is over but more are coming.

I look forward to additional chapters in this series.

OLittleFingerOLittleFingerabout 11 years ago
Mr. Snow

Snow ay, bastard of the north is he.

Interesting and fun so far, thank you and keep up the good work.

DabunnyDabunnyover 10 years ago
Great!

Really liked this, and for me the cliffhanger worked well.

One rough spot that did pull me out of the story for a bit: Is 400 years a long or short time to her. One sentence she implies it's a long time. (After 400, it's nice to find something I don't understand.) But in the next sentence, she says it's a short time. (Yeah, at 400 I'm really young for a succubus.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stolen works

You stole these storys why don't you write your own storys before resorting to plagiarism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Good story but got to love the Game of Thrones reference in the comments below also how is this story plagiarized? I hope it isn't.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 10 years ago
Accusations?

I liked the story a great deal. 5 stars. Very smooth story telling and I like the build up; it's as much about the people in the story and why they are drawn together as it is the erotica. If the story is really well done, the erotica should flow naturally, but if it's missing, it's not the end of the world, as long as the story and characters are compelling. I would definitely like to read another chapter in this proposed series. (Imagine my chagrin when I check to find dozens of follow up chapters! I look forward to seeing how this storyline develops.)

The accusation that this is stolen is serious. Those of us who post stories are showing our creative work for others to enjoy, but it is ours. The fact that the accuser did not say anything more than "it's plagarized" AND chose to remain anonymous makes the accusation dubious. Where was it supposedly stolen from? Give us a name and a site or a publisher.

Trolls do prowl around here. Usually they limit themselves to bashing others for their stories. And yes, some stories are really awful, but we all start at different skill levels, and it is through feedback and learning that we get better. Ratings, too. No. This sounds like a troll, possibly motivated by jealousy and not worthy of concern.

Howat1988Howat1988almost 10 years ago
Plagarism

The story was originally written by Sselxuyt on XNXX

DBs_BroDBs_Broalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Not plagiarism

I have posted to both sites. On XNXX I am SSelxuyt. I had to use different names, because DBs_Bro got a lot of hate on that site for reworking Dark_Brother's story. I assure you, I am one & the same.

asianToyasianToyabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

Great set up and lots of fun!

asianToy

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckabout 9 years ago
VW front seat

I read this story, outside of my preferred genre just to make sure you are not my real brother. I am pretty sure you are not, but what a funny story that would be. Hey, I had an old VW...the most dangerous vehicle for a blow job. That part was scary and I sure preferred the flowery meadow. Great start.

baileytommybaileytommyover 7 years ago

It started off good,I thought it had a plot but it just ended,

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
RE: baileytommy

Check the rest of the series. This is chapter 1 of a 34 Part series...

Happy reading, :-)

DJ

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Oh I forgot to mention. & RE:baileytommy again

Loved this one. Looks like it has a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this series.

Bailey: FYI- the series box is off to the right of the comment section on my computer. Whatever device your using it should be somewhere on the page.

WOOT! WOOT! I'm so excited for this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just wow

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Excellent story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Just stumbled upon this story. Am eager to dig into the whole tale! Love the succubus. Have read a few stories like this, but her personality so far is the most fun. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you are dbs bro. Thank you from another vet that loved his work. 🇺🇸

Keep the faith

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A disclaimer for future readers: this story has scenes of graphic sexual violence. (The ramifications of which are not handled well.)

It is a decent story, though it definitely goes though low patches in writing quality. Book one, at the very least, is recommended, so long as you're aware of the above disclaimer.

AerthoAerthoover 2 years ago

To add to the disclaimer below:

The series is well written, but the more the story progresses the more characters are emotionally (brainwashing/drugs), physically (maiming/breaking bones), and sexually abused (rape/forced pregnancy).

I made it through book 1, but even skimming through book 2 it was 10 times as dark as book 1. Book 1 has dark elements, but book 2 just made my skin crawl due to what happens to the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I very much liked this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the humour in this chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous