All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 10'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
axisynaxisynalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
enjoying this story :-D

I have been throroughly enjoying this story ... it is one of the better stories in here ... thank you for the good read :-D

mavir9mavir9almost 11 years ago
Way to go

As others have commented, I am really enjoying this story and look forward to the next chapters, don't delay to much.

OneIBlindOneIBlindalmost 11 years ago
Continue Please!!!

It's almost maddening how you've improved your skill over the 10 chapters to the point of leaving me dangling from this cliff hanger at the end of Ch 10! I'm chomping at the bits to read the next chapter. Great job of adding layer upon layer of intrigue (case in point >Jennifer's transformation) to the already enticing story.

"Thank you sir...may I have another (Chapter that is)...

garbonzo607garbonzo607almost 11 years ago
@ OneIBlind

Is that a reference to Oliver Twist? =D

Ch 11 is up on the blog: pleasuretrove.blogspot.com

(or you can find the link in my profile)

It takes awhile to get approved here on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

said it before kickass cliffhangers

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago

Jennifer thinning out inexplicably while he doesn't bring any change in other girls except the energy was unnecessary...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Other than it is a assumption that he is not changing the women he sleeps with being fat is extremely unhealthy if the energy he gets and gives heals and energizes it is reasonable to assume it would get rid of the fat.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Enjoying the story and the helping

I love the fresh idea your using to have the succubae not just drain but also be able to help. I love the idea of the main character being to improve the lives of those around him instead of just draining. Of course it's an even bigger bonus that he's even more capable of helping others than most.

I really enjoyed what happened with Jennifer. I can really relate. I've always been "fat" and even got picked on a little at school (not much cuz everyone knew I was smarter than they were). It's always been a hit in my self esteem. Though I've lost some weight, I totally understand that resignation to never being fit or skinny. It's kind of heartbreaking because it can, can mind you, mean your giving up on yourself and your life. Though I don't think it's healthy to go around hoping for a magic screw; I still appreciate the relief and change in life outlook that could come from such a dramatic change.

Like I said, I like the main character helping out a bunch of people. especially in small but profound ways that nobody else can...

Anyway, good stuff. OUT

DJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous