All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 15'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
adifrankadifrankalmost 11 years ago
waiting

i just now read your this series and i am hooked.Hope you keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lmao

something funky about to happen since he absorbed it and shes the first to get nailed physicallyshe absorbs part of it and the fight gets more interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the twist at the end.

One thing I will say, though. He keeps getting an awful lot of blame laid at his feet... For things he did while being mind controlled. He didn't have sex with the fairy, they were used to rape each other by the demon. He didn't get all kinky and have sex with a dragon - he was raped by her, over and over.

Those would both surely have lasting ramifications, and also, you know... The victim blaming is awfully shitty. Doesn't make it any more okay because it happened to a man-whore.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 months ago

this guy is useless and incompetent.. out here believing words speaks louder than action.. i laugh every time the author mentions his glare or his wrath because I just see a puppy barking with enough bluster for a slap to knock him into compliance, revealing the true bitch he currently is.. but on a side note, i find it interesting to consider him a representee of a normal man in an extraordinary situation.. and it makes me think of just how useless society has made a lot of men to be, shackled by the beliefs nurtured with in the illusion of civility.. he needs a strong dose of stoicism.. and some time getting his ass kicked in training.. so he can purge himself of the estrogen imbalance from the ovaries in his scrotum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous