All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 17'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
dewmindsdewmindsalmost 11 years ago
Awesome story but

I love the story I think the only bad thing I can say about it is that the stories are short and always leave you hanging. Some of it is good but every chapter makes it more annoying now. Otherwise keep up the story.

pornfisherpornfisheralmost 11 years ago
everyone that means something for him?

Sheila´s office production gonna go way down, provided that she stays back

paradise71paradise71almost 11 years ago
Loving it

what a sense of humor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great read :-)

this story continues to be a great read :-D ... thank you for it :-D

illjoyilljoyover 10 years ago
this it me

Or is he always passing out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dude, what the fuck is with him passing out all the fucking time? If he keeps on passing out like this, how the fuck is his whiny ass gonna save not one but two worlds? Seriously man, I haven't read a more moronic character in a long time here. He's like a semi-retarded kid's brain in a man's body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WAY TO HARSH

That guy is way out of line, I admit his energy fades way to fast and he does black oput to much. But still it is a really really good story and ive been reading it non stop. love it and keep up the work

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
JC's round 2

once again I say that this story is in my top five on Literotica, and ive been reading for a long time now. Next chapter's are my favourites though, Areth needs to get some more action frankly she is so hot I want her in more

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
agreed

Lyden does pass out to much but he is far from the stupidest lead. He is in a different universe compared to shonen manga male leads. Its a great story.

MontanosMontanosover 9 years ago

Hmm.

I've enjoyed most of this story, to some extent or another, but this chapter I honestly disliked.

No, it wasn't because of what happens at the end. In fact, the end was enjoyable. It is the protagonist.

The protagonist is very weak in both personal prowess, which is alright, and mental fortitude, which is not alright. Besides his powers, he has no personality. Nothing really distinguishes him as a hero. In fact, he's a walking disaster.

The dialogue with the DOR agent was a combination of the worst sort of ego porn and an obvious lack of intelligence.

"... Oh I just happen to be the chosen one.... I'm a good guy who is the only one that can save the worlds." (paraphrasing)

What exactly did the main protagonist hope to achieve by his words?

What medium of authority did he think his words would reach when he's locked up in an interrogation room?

What possible insanity would compel him to reveal so much, for so little gain?

What logical process makes him believe that the prophecy is AUTOMATICALLY true?

What reason makes him believe, even in the smallest sense, that saying all he did was even remotely beneficial? 1. If the person won't believe him, then he's wasting his time and making himself seem like a complete loon. 2. If the person DOES believe him, then he's provided a lot of sensitive and important information that should be kept confidential out of simple prudence. 3. The darn interrogation is being RECORDED, so eventually what he says is going to be bandied out to other individuals. 4. His words endanger not only himself but all of the people that have come to congregate around him. How insanely stupid!

Now, let's talk about video surveillance.

It is very difficult for video surveillance to properly record -FACES- unless we're talking some -very- expensive cameras and a narrow recording focus. The sharper you want an image to be, the narrower the area of recording. A pretty standard video surveillance camera can gain a 30FPS, color image that, in broad daylight, gets the general shape of a person, the type/color of clothing, the color of the hair, the color of the skin, the height, etc. This at around 30 feet. But, If you want the -details- of someone's face, you need the perp to practically stick their face into the camera. We are talking five to ten feet. That's why so many store robbers can say "That's not me" when the video surveillance comes up. The way they are caught is MOSTLY not through face recognition but through apparel: earrings, obvious tattoos, clothing, shoes, watches, necklaces, etc.

If I remember correctly, both recordings of Lyden are done AT NIGHT, in fast moving scenarios. It is highly doubtful any of the infra-red images recorded Lyden's features in any way. Even the impound lot is described as having such a wide angle that Lyden's features would not be very visible. Moreover, seriously ... going into a police impound and NOT taking out the cameras? Again, bad leadership and bad logic from the protagonist. It reinforces his underwhelming presence.

I'm rooting for the demon to decide the generator has to go. At the moment, Lyden deserves to be atomized simply to improve the gene pool.

There. My critique of the main protagonist is over. :-) I hope my observations help in some small manner.

Montanos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

How in the world could he not recognize Marchosias' voice...? Especially when he had wondered about it back in the cave?

ThelvynerThelvynerabout 7 years ago

I'm tired of this authors shit. He writes just to torture his characters. Every single chapter ends in a cliff hanger. It's extremely annoying and I want to physically hurt this author. You deserve the same level of hell has the author of the sword of truth series. People who just like to have their main characters experience pain and torment without any reprieve and it just gets steadily worse. This is not entertainment, it's garbage. People get off on pain and suffering? Seems to me that is the definition of a monster. Sick people

DBs_BroDBs_Broabout 7 years agoAuthor
@Thelvyner

@Thelvyner: I'm sorry you feel that way. Honestly, I hate doing this to my characters, but I have to point out 1 thing: This is not a story about how the main character (MC) gets everything on a silver platter. This is a LONG story, filled with drama. I don't want people to get bored.Obviously you're invested in my characters. I'm glad! This is only the first book. I can't see you complaining about cliff hangers, when you can go read the next chapter right away. If you were on the second book complaining, I might understand.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Well Thelvyner . You are mistaken . This is not about tormenting the main characters . 90% of the time they are in erotic bliss . Most of us readers whether it be erotica or not . Appreciate cliff hangars . We have patience . And enjoy the story more waiting for the unknown .

These are my 1st comments ( I think ) on this 5 star epic otherworldly tale . I am quite enjoying it . Thank you .

Oh . And I also suspected that Marchosias voice was the Reverand . But now we know . But now Lyden finds himself in a pickle again . Maybe Ondine will come to his rescue and fuck his brains out .

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

I might add that that even though this appears to be a long tale . Its short chapters have it moving along . Making it a nice full tale .

My favorite stories I have been reading for years . Patiently following . And still following . Hopefully they will never end .

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Do you not think a non fiction tale of our wars . Would have any less torment , torture , deception , devastation , debasement , debauchery , mangled surviving bodies , PTSD . etc, etc

This is fiction made up to entice the reader to try and keep their interests with extreme situations . And even still . They will likely live happily ever after . How often does that happen IRL ? So grow some balls dude this is just good fiction . You should know better than to fall in love with a fairy . Lol . Although she is kinda cute . LMMFAO .

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

You do realize . I'm guessing that Lyden has not even begun to tap into his true potential powers . Soon I hope all his trials and tribulations will be building his potential to unimaginable heights . Ready to explode and eat Marchosias for lunch . And anyone else that crosses him .

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

All of this weakness and passing out is getting really old...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

so again Lyden is an stupid blabbermouth after always loosing his temper. An little goarding or anything to decive his focus like at work - he just cant stay in focus or keep his nerves. The "hero" of that story keeps beeing the silly whining wannabe, while other men arround - and women too, are more manley then him. Be it the woman's cop, security officer, hig Girlfriend or even the mermaid...

So yeah, great story, still well written und much imagination / rich fantasy in the storyline... ha, i like it that the church's reverent is the demon like it has often been proved in real live... If the "hero" would act more like an men, it would make the story much more deeper and interesting. A little less "Spielberg" and more "Tarsntino" for the maincharakter would spice the story up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous