The Succubae Seduction Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Ondine asks, coming over to me, and showing me a strip of paper. Looking at it, I have to stifle a bit of my own laughter.

"That's his phone number," I explain to her. "He wants you to call him."

"Is. . . . Is he a good man, like he was in Marchosias's trap?" she asks me uncertainly. It strikes me as odd that the mermaid is acting so vulnerable, where always before she's been rock solid.

"I'm not sure," I tell her honestly. "All I know is that to one degree or another, everyone had their personalities intact, even if we didn't have our memories." She goes quiet as she regards the small slip of paper.

Having said that, I wonder what it says about her personality, that she was a thief? She had been a guard, or soldier, before we'd taken her away from Varun's demesne.

Finally back at Lisa and Becky's home, I look forward to just going in and getting some rest, before leaving for the Shadow World tomorrow.

Unfortunately, it's not to be.

A loud ruckus comes from the house as I step out of my car, and I almost turn to go back in, but Ondine is blocking my way. Sighing heavily, I turn back and enter the house.

"No! That's not going to work," I hear Angela yell.

"Of course it will!" Becky shouts back, anger filling her tone. "You're just too bull-headed to see it."

"You don't understand," the succubus nearly screams.

"What the hell is going on?" I yell when I enter the main room, my blood already beginning to boil.

Everyone grows quiet as they look at me, and suddenly I'm lost in a sea of arms, lips, and breasts. They're all trying to hug and kiss me, welcoming me home, while Muramasa keeps screaming about assassins trying to kill me.

"Now what was that all about?" I demand when I can break free.

"I was trying to explain . . .," Angela starts at the same time Becky states, "I don't see why . . ."

Placing my head in my hand, I can already feel a headache coming on.

"Lisa? Brooke? Can either of you calmly tell me what this was all about?" I ask the other two women in the room.

They look at each other before Lisa nods to the redhead, and Brooke answers my question. "Becky wants to bring as many people as possible, but Angela says it's not a good idea."

"I agree with Angela," I say, then look to the succubus and note that she's back to her punk form, blue hair, thick mascara and all. "But I want to hear your reasoning as well."

"The person we're going to see is a little shy," she says evenly, meeting my eyes with her hazel orbs. "He's not going to like me bringing you to him, much less a whole troop of people."

Turning to Becky, I raise an eyebrow, letting her give her side. "We don't need to go all the way to this guy," she says, her voice full of determination. "We know how to fight now, and we can help protect you. I see no reason we should all stay behind."

A valid argument, I think, but still not enough to sway me. "We need someone to stay behind and answer any questions Captain Jewkes might have." The short brunette opens her mouth to argue, but I keep speaking. "Also, it'll be no pleasure cruise. Already I'm having a hard time controlling my temper. Muramasa is constantly whispering to me, and I can't escape him forever. I don't know how much longer I'll last, and it'll kill me if I hurt one of you." Emotion is thick in my voice as I finish speaking and I can see the women reacting to it.

"I can stay behind," Ondine pipes up, still holding Thomas's number in her hand.

"And we can work together to help you," Lisa says.

"Together we can fight the sword's influence until we find Masamune," Brooke adds.

"Does everyone have a death wish?" I ask, feeling my anger rise at their belligerence. Why won't anyone understand my point-of-view? "Look at your hand, Brooke. How do you plan to fight with that?" I know my words are unkind, but dammit, I couldn't bare for her to be hurt worse.

Brooke walks over to me, and I can feel Muramasa's comforting grip in my hand. Did I speak too harshly to her? Is she ready to finally do her duty and kill me? She bends over, her green eyes meeting mine, and I prepare to draw my blade in defense if I need to.

Her lips pressing softly against mine clears my head, and I gasp, realizing how close I'd just come to making a terrible mistake. Muramasa's strength is growing, and apparently my willpower is decreasing, but the love I feel from this kiss has been enough to ground me once again.

For now.

With tears streaming down my cheeks, I look around at the other women. "You can come," I say, "but only as far as Angela says it's safe. From that point on, it will only be her, Areth, and me." I see Becky open her mouth to argue, and I glare at her, "I have spoken, and I will not be ignored!" I bellow at the top of my lungs, rage giving power to my voice. Shocked glances abound, as I stand and flee the room before I let my wrath take complete control.

Once back in the Orange Bubble, I scream at the top of my lungs, letting out my pent-up frustration before collapsing back onto the bed and ordering my car not to let anyone in.

Because my car should have remained locked, I'm startled half out of my wits when a hand gently shakes my shoulder.

I don't even hesitate, as I roll away from my attacker, drawing Muramasa fully from his sheath.

Yes! Let me feed. I hunger for blood. Allow me to taste her sweet essence!the sword bellows in my mind, as its miasmic energy suffuses the inside of my car. I can already feel its influence growing, my willpower weakening even more, now that it's free of its sheath.

Her? The thought crosses the outskirts of my mind, and it takes some effort to focus through the bloodlust Muramasa is pushing through me.

Angela sits frozen on the edge of the bed, mascara rimmed eyes large in fright and one hand covering her mouth. With my senses sharpened by the cursed blade's power, I can see she's shaking in abject terror.

She was going to kill you in your sleep. You know she can't be trusted. You didn't want anyone in here, and she snuck in to finish you off. Kill her now, before she attacks. Don't hesitate, or it will be too late.Feed me!

I take a slow step forward, wary of any traps, but trying to sort out my own thoughts. How did she get in here?Whyis she in here? Is that really fear in her eyes, or a ruse to lull my senses? Too many questions and not enough answers.

I can see her lips moving now as she lowers her hand slowly, hazel eyes locked on Muramasa, but I can't hear her over Muramasa's demands to let him feed on her essence.

Slowly, I pull back the blade, ready to defend or attack at any moment. Placing my left thumb against the impossibly sharp blade, I slide it up, wetting the edge with my blood. I stifle a moan, as even the small cut hurts much worse than it should, as Muramasa siphons off a portion of my soul. Still with my eyes riveted on Angela, I carefully turn the blade, and then shove him back into his sheath. My wicked blade cries out in anger at being thwarted from feeding fully.

As soon as I hear the cross guard strike the top of the sheath, my knees buckle beneath me, and I stumble forward, tripping onto the bed.

That was too close, I think, swallowing breaths in huge gasps. Sweat breaks out across my body at the effort I'd had to expend to keep from blindly attacking the succubus.

"Lyden?" I hear the blue haired women say my name, and I realize she's been talking to me for a bit. "Lyden, talk to me. What's going on?"

"I can't do this," I moan despairingly. "It's too much."

I feel her hand tentatively touch my back, and when I don't react, she slowly starts to rub. "Oh, Lyden. I know you're carrying quite a burden, but it will lighten soon. Just one more day. Tomorrow, we'll get to Masamune, and break you free of the curse."

Rolling onto my back, I glare at her, my heart thumping painfully in my chest from anger. "You don't understand!" I scream at her. "I nearly killed you! Iwanted to kill you. I wasn't in control. How much longer before I go completely mad? How much longer before I slip and one of you is dead by my hand?"

Tears blossom in her eyes, but I see her jaw firm as she reaches for me again. "But you didn't kill me," she says in a soothing tone that ends up grating on my already raw nerves. "You took back control, and I know you can do it again. Tomorrow, I promise you'll be free from it tomorrow."

I allow her to pull my head into her lap, and my arms go around her slender frame of their own volition.

"How did you get in?" I ask when I know my voice is under control.

"Like me, the car may be yours," she tells me, "but its soul is mine." I understand then why she was able to get in, even though I'd locked the doors. I'd been a fool to think that would stop her. Or had my katana made sure I didn't think of that? Her fingers play slowly with my hair, and I feel myself relaxing bit by bit. "Lyden?"

"Yes?" I ask, realizing I had been slowly drifting off.

"You're going to need all the energy you can get for tomorrow." Her voice comes to me softly, almost hesitantly, but I know what she really means.

Smiling, and actually feeling happy, I look up at her. I open my mouth to ask why she's still dressed, when her clothing vanishes and she smiles back down at me. Her nipple piercings shine in the slightly dim interior of the Orange bubble, and I realize my mouth is mere inches from her crotch.

Turning around in her lap, she squeals when I shove her back and dive into her coochie. Nuzzling her clit piercing with my nose, I dart my tongue between her lower lips, as my hands slide up her flat stomach to her metal tipped tits. Grabbing a piercing in each hand, I twist them lightly, enjoying the sounds of her gentle moaning.

Her fingers dig into my hair, urging me on as I suck in her labia minor, lightly nibbling on them with my teeth. When I can sense she's getting close, I change tactics, and suck hard on her clit, ring and all. After a couple seconds I'm rewarded from my efforts, as I feel her orgasmic energy flow into me, renewing what I'd lost moments earlier with interest.

She grips my ears painfully, pulling me up to face her, and a serious mien comes over her as she speaks. "I need you to fuck me right now. It's been too long, with too much happening in between. Fuck me hard and make me scream, my love." Without waiting for a response, she pulls my face to hers, mashing our lips together, and I know she can taste herself on my tongue.

Reaching down between us, I start rubbing my head against her slit, feeling the metal nub at the top. Her hips keep trying to rise against me, but I hold off from entering her just yet. I can tell she's growing frustrated with me by her grunts and moans, but still I hold back. Her juices are flowing copiously from her, her fingers digging almost painfully into my back when she screams out, "JustFUCK me already!"

Lifting my head up, I look deep into her eyes. "No," I tell her firmly, and smile at the shock that registers on her beautiful features. "I want to be with Angelica."

It takes her but a split second to understand my desire, and I picture her as I'd seen her on the beach in Water's domain. Her skin transforms from a milky white, to a chocolaty brown, her eyes darkening and changing to an almond shape, her mascara vanishing altogether. Her lips grow firmer, while her breasts grow larger, the piercings fading away into dark brown areolas. I feel pubic hair around my genitals, and I don't hesitate another moment, driving my hips forward, and impaling her cunt on my pole.

Our mutual moans hit a harmony together, as we both enjoy the sensation of completion. I'd forgotten that in this form her silken inner walls don't conform to my rod and moan some more as I slide from her depths, before diving back in. The tip of my prick hits her inner most parts prior to me withdrawing 'til only the head is still in her.

"Oh, Lyden!" she mewls, her arms going around my neck as I continuously plunge into her. "Make love to me. You feel so good, filling every part of me. You complete me, my love. Ohhh, yes! I want. . . . I want to have. . . . Oh, damn, I'm gonna—"

I cut her off as I press my lips back to hers, enjoying their soft firmness. I have a feeling I know what she was going to ask for, and right now I'm not sure I can resist getting her pregnant if she voices the request.

Her lubricating fluids gush around my pistoning cock as I grab her large breasts, massaging them and muffling both our moans in our bliss with the kiss.

As she comes down from her high, I release her mouth and roll us over. Her breasts hang down ponderously above me, and I can't resist tasting them. Her flesh is sweet to my taste buds, as she rocks her hips to and fro.

Even though I'm no longer moving in and out of her, the feeling of my rock hard phallus stirring up her insides, churning her cum into a frothy white mess feels absolutely divine.

My own orgasm comes on me quick, and I drop my head back onto the bed, moaning and gripping her hips to move her faster.

"Thank you, Angelica," I moan, racing to the cliff that I know will send me to new levels of delight. "My love."

As soon as the last words escape my lips, I feel her vagina clamp down hard on me, and pure unadulterated rapture floods my system. That metaphorical cliff drops out from under me, and I fall headlong into wonder and delight as our souls mix and mingle.

Tomorrow will be a new day with new challenges, but for right now, my entire world encompasses only the two of us.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers
12