The Summer ABCs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

"Sorry 'Gene, I've been teased a lot the last few years, I thought, well, last night was great, but then, well, you know, if something is too good to be true, then ... well I thought you were making fun of me. Sorry."

He hugged her, she felt his cock pressing into her. She thought it might be big, but wow, it felt to her like it was going burst through the zipper of his khakis.

He stiffened, seeing some headlights coming up the track to the lookout.

"There's someone coming," he said softly.

"Dammit" she said. "I guess no naked pubic hair comparisons tonight." she quipped.

"It's kind of d-d-d dark anyway," he stuttered nervously, then chuckled, still holding her.

"I really wanted to find out what it was like on the hood," she said as she pulled away.

He walked with her to the driver side of the car, opened her door and closed it for her once she was seated behind the wheel. Then he walked around the front of the car. He stopped there and looking at the approaching lights for a second, he yanked his t-shirt over his head and did a muscle-man pose for her, before running to the passenger door and climbing in.

She leaned over and kissed him before starting the car and pulling out, just as the other car came into view. They passed it in the dusk and kept going. They didn't say anything for the whole trip home.

She pulled into his driveway, after a quick kiss she told him to meet them at the dock at nine in the morning. They kissed again, then she pulled back.

"You've never been with a girl have you." She said, quietly with a smile.

"No." He looked down.

"I have, and I've been with boys, men, but I've always used protection, and I had a checkup when I got home last month. I'm clean. I'm also on the pill. I won't even kiss another man again, just you. I promise."

He smiled, but he had a puzzled look on his face.

"Why me? I've always liked you, even when we were kids, It was just so darned awkward when our folks set us up, but later, well you were getting popular, and I was, well I was me. So why me now?"

She stared into his eyes for a long time. 'The poor guy needs a shot of confidence,' she thought to herself, 'and I'm not really sure. I just know. Maybe it's not fair to him, but what do I say, the truth sounds so sappy. I guess there's nothing for it.'

She took a deep breath, dropped her eyes and looked at her hands that now rested in her lap.

"It sounds so silly, you'd probably laugh." She started.

He sighed, expecting a 'but', or some other stall. Maybe some sadistic Sorority thing, get a guy all hot and ready then destroy. He wouldn't think Imogene would have done it to him, but who knows.

"No, really, and don't run off again. It just sounds silly," she continued, sensing him tensing up.

"I'm listening." He answered.

"We've known each other since forever, and I've always liked you. And that's important. I know how awkward it was in high school, for both of us. But I've always had a crush on you. I felt so bad for you when your parents split up, I wanted to say something to you, but you were so miserable and didn't seem to pay attention to anything."

"Huh, anything but food, I stuffed it down like a starving wolf." He smiled ruefully.

"Anyway, I've always had a thing for you. Even when I was with others. Yeah, I did enjoy sex at the University. I was away from home for the first time, and I kind of went wild. More than a little wild. Well, not wild, but well, I went out a lot."

"With guys, for sex?" He questioned.

"Yes. But think of it this way, now that one of us has had some experience we know that our first time isn't going to be as miserable as those dates we had in High School." She blushed at the confession of her wild times in college.

"So you've been with a lot of guys?" He clarified.

"Well, several. And before you ask, it wasn't great the first few times, but it was fantastic after that. I mean really really great. Addictive even. You've got to try it." She was enthusiastic, and had been since her first cum with another person.

She worried that he would be put off by her admitting so much about her sex life. She knew her attitude about sex had been influenced by her knowledge of what their parents did. She hoped he would understand and come to understand her motivations.

"So now you've appointed yourself my sex teacher."He said. He wasn't smiling now, but not frowning.

"Oh, I guess I sounded a little arrogant didn't I. Look, lets be honest. I've always thought you had a thing for me, didn't you? Don't you?" She asked him.

"Yeah, I did. Do." He said, then continued, "But it's kind of a blow to the ego to find out that you assumed I wouldn't have any experience with sex."

"I know, I know, but I'm right aren't I?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, you are. But there was a little bit of bull in all that 'researching sex just for us' thing. Admit it." He said.

"Yeah, a little. I just wanted experience. And I didn't think you were going to jump my bones. And I've always loved sex when I'm by myself, so I figured there would be more fun with someone else. And we were never going together or anything. There wasn't any understanding, was there?"

"So what now? We meet up later and jump in bed? That doesn't sound very romantic." He was trying to sound casual.

He always figured she had been with guys, after all she was such an outgoing person. The thing that really shocked him was her admitting that she masturbated. That was a big turn on, thinking of her doing that.

"No but I just wanted you to know that when the time comes, you don't have to be worried about me turning you down," she said in a mock casual voice, then continued, "when the time comes, we'll both know, and it'll be great."

Bill was turned on, and wanted her to do something, now. Sex, in the car, wild and unrestrained. But he was afraid. Of her parents, of someone seeing, of failure.

So he took her in his arms. They kissed goodnight, for a long time.

Later that night, with a case of blue balls, Bill went inside and Imogene drove herself home, both counting on a quiet session of self massage once they were alone in bed.

The next day was beautiful. A wonderful dawn, the sun was moving North, not long before the solstice, and the days were getting longer. Bill woke up and heard his Mom in the shower. She had seemed fidgety last night and they both turned in early.

Bill got up as soon as he heard his mother leave the bathroom and took care of his own morning ablutions. They both ate a good breakfast and were just finishing up when the telephone rang.

Sarah answered it, and although Bill couldn't make out the words he thought she sounded a little down at first, then perked up. She came back into the kitchen as Bill was stacking the plates into the dishwasher.

"Bill, how would you like to be the man of hour, well of the day?" Sarah asked.

"What do you mean Mom?" Bill answered.

"John can't make it today. Jenny and 'Gene still want to go, and want us to go as well. 'Gene convinced John and Jenny that you and she can handle the boat. Are you up to it?"

"Sure, We only planned to go to some cove where there wasn't anyone else and sunbath and grill lunch, so that shouldn't be a problem. Is John sick or anything?" Bill asked.

"No, John's fine, but there's some kind of emergency in one of his dealerships and he had to run over there to take care of things. Jenny says that no matter what they want a repeat next weekend, weather permitting."

"Great, you get the food and stuff, I'll get the charcoal from the garage, and put it in the back of the pickup. I already got the ice chest out last night." Bill said.

"That's was nice. I'll pack it and you be sure to bring towels and sunscreen." Countered Sarah.

As Bill left the kitchen, heading to get the charcoal, the phone rang again. It Imogene, she told him to bring a sleeping bag and extra clothes for himself, and food for the two of them for another day. She asked him to bring his pickup.

Getting the sleeping bag wasn't a problem. He he managed to pack it, and an old backpack filled with some canned food and some water and a camp stove in the large tool box that ran across the front of the pickup bed. His mom didn't notice, or if she did she didn't say anything.

Everything went great. They got out to the marina, loaded all the stuff and helped Imogene get the grill onto the front of the raft-like boat and then secure it so that it didn't fall overboard. Soon the fired up the engines and made their sedate way to a secluded cove.

By mid morning everyone was in their swim suits and having a great time. Bill was surprised at the daring suit his mom wore, and even more so at the miniscule one Jenny had one. Imogene wore a standard bikini that while daring actually covered more than either of their parents' suits.

It was obvious from their skimpy suits that both of the older women shaved. They were also both showing their entire bottoms except for the thin strings that emerged from their butt cracks to join the string waistband.

Bill wore standard boxer swimming trunks. They pulled into the cove and there was no-one in sight. For the rest of the morning the older women lounged on the upper sun deck and soaked up the sun. It looked to Bill as if they were overly familiar with each other as they leisurely applied sunscreen on each other. Sarah in particular seemed to be constantly adding more to Jenny's bottom at every excuse.

Bill and Imogene spent the time making sure the charcoal would be hot coals by the time lunchtime arrived, and spent the time talking quietly in the shade of the open cabin, out of sight of the women upstairs. They also jumped into the cool water several times and raced around the craft. Once taking sneakers with them and got to the shoreline to explore for a few minutes. And steal a few kisses.

The highlight of the morning was when they tried to dive to the bottom of the cove, and 'Gene grabbed Bill's arm and pulled his hand into her bikini bottom, letting him feel her pussy for a few seconds.

Later in the shade that the upper sundeck cast, they lounged in one of the large seats behind the steering console. She sat on Bills lap, both of them damp with lake water and sweat.

"So, hypothetically speaking Bill, how hairy would you guess I am, now that you've had your quick feel," Imogene whispered to him not long after they came up from that memorable dive.

Before he could answer, they both heard a low moan, then a gasp from the sundeck above them. He looked back at 'Imogene's face, then grinned at her.

"I would guess about this much," he quietly said to her as gently pressed her legs a little apart, then with the point of his finger he traced a small rectangle over her suit.

Imogene lay her head against him as she lolled on his lap, thighs sprawled out, then gave a soft moan into his ear.

"Why don't you check to make sure," she breathed.

Bill's heart was racing, and his cock was erect and pointing up and to the side in his trunks. He was afraid the head would stick above the waistband. He forced himself to be bold and took a deep breath. With one hand around her shoulders he used the other to pull on the bow at her hip.

It pulled loose and the front of her bikini separated from the back at that side. He pulled the front loose to look at her. He sighed. She smiled at him and shifted herself so that she was kneeling over him, one knee on either side of him as he sat on the seat. One of her hands cupped the side of his head. She stared deep into his eyes, he stared back, he felt like his whole chest was trembling, his heart was pounding.

He pulled at her bikini bottom, than reached for her top, but she had already untied it at the back and it came loose in his hand. He stared at her breasts. He could see all of her. Her luscious breasts, her thin landing strip, the way her tummy sloped out, then in and down to her pussy.

Her bikini bottom hung by one leg, the front and back lay loose. His cock was pointing right at her pussy. He felt more than saw her hand grasp his cock. She heard him gasp as she took his cock into her hand. It was the perfect size, and hard. She felt his heartbeat through it.

She lowered herself and he felt his cockhead touch her, shoulder her lips aside, but he couldn't take his eyes off her eyes. She smiled as she lowered herself onto him, lower and lower, she felt wet, slippery. He was half way into her and she felt full, it was wider than any of the boys she had before.

He couldn't believe the sensation, a warm slippery living glove, no, it was better than a hand, and it was made to hold him, he was half way in and knew he would cum any second, certainly by the time he was fully in.

She could feel him trembling and she expected him to cum any second. She stayed as she was, leaving half in and half out, waiting to see what he would do. He was panting hard. His eyelids lowered slightly and she felt him push into her another inch.

Bill was ecstatic, already trying to do long division in his head to try to delay his explosion. She felt so tight, so firm, he wanted to touch, squeeze, suck, and nibble on her breasts.

He pulled back a bit, and slowly pushed forward, gaining another half inch, he did it again, and he was at least three quarters inside her. He didn't want to rush, no matter what his instinct told him, and was just pulling back in preparation for what he was hoping would result in completely filling her.

Imogene was the one trembling now, one hand balancing on Bills shoulders, one part of her mind taking in his muscular physique, the rest of her mind taking in and processing the incredible sensations of his cock as it slowly pushed it's way into her.

She had assumed that she would be able to push herself onto him with no trouble, but that wasn't happening even though she was dripping wet. There wasn't any pain, but he was bigger than anyone else she had been with, not freakishly so, but enough that she felt the effect of his manhood pushing into her like she never had before.

Bill thought it felt like a soft, warm, moist, mitten was enveloping him. A mitten with a hand around it, squeezing him. He was trying to calculate the square root of one hundred twenty five, just so he wouldn't cum immediately.

"Bill, could you bring some more beer up here?" Sarah called loudly from above.

Bill was suddenly aware of the surroundings. They were practically in the open and his and 'Gene's mothers were just a few feet away. He couldn't think what to do. There was the start of a groan as Imogene sat up and he flopped out of her. She stifled it with a hand over his mouth.

"I'll be right up, Bill fell asleep," called Imogene as she quickly pulled up her bottoms and tied her top on.

Imogene pulled her swimsuit together and got down onto the deck. Bill just lay there, a blank expression on his face, his cock slowly deflating. 'Gene grabbed some beers from the cooler as Jenny called down:

"Could you bring up some water too?"

Imogene jerked her head to indicate to Bill that he should grab some water. He nodded and stood up as he pulled his trunks up. It was soft enough to not show, but still semi. He was still in shock. Completely unexpectedly he had been inside of Imogene, only to have it rudely pulled away. Well, he mentally shrugged, it was further than they had gone before.

Climbing up the short ladder to the upper deck he was treated to the sight of 'Gene's bikini clad bottom as it disappeared over the top. He clumped the litre bottle of water onto the upper deck as soon as he could reach it. His head followed soon after as he climbed up.

He was greeted with a fabulous sight when his head popped up over the deck. He froze on the ladder. He was looking side on to Jenny. She was laying on her tummy, but had propped herself up to look at 'Gene who was was squatting by her head.

Jenny had removed her top, and while he saw nearly everything before he saw it all now as her breasts hung down and just cleared the towel she had been laying on. They were erect and thick and long. He stared.

"Oh, hi Bill, that's so nice of you to bring the water, we didn't want to get dehydrated," Jenny smiled at him and actually lurched up to sit cross-legged on her towel, completely topless. He didn't know where to look, but opted for her face after a quick check of her breasts with her large nipples, then her crotch where the thong bikini had slid to the side revealing her shaved pussy.

He didn't see any tan lines and decided that topless or nude sunbathing was the norm for Jenny. His mom had been laying beside Jenny and she turned, and leaned up on her side all stretched out. She too was topless and her mature breasts sagged sideways toward the deck, equally entrancing.

He noticed that his mothers' nipples were also erect, but not as long as Jenny's, although perhaps thicker. He was torn between wanting to stare, not wanting to stare, and wanting to go back down with Imogene. His body settled for getting erect again.

"Hi honey," Sarah said to her son.

"Uh, hi Mom."

"It's getting kind of late, and we're a little hungry. Would you two mind putting the burgers on the grill?" Jenny said to Bill and 'Gene.

"Sure thing Mom," Jenny said, "you two stay here and we'll take care of everything.

Bill dropped back down, and watched Imogene lower herself down the ladder, enjoying the view. They pulled the hamburger patties that Jenny had prepared along with the cheese to go on top, from the ice chest, and sweet corn from another container.

Going to the grill Imogene opened up the lid and Bill put the corn on the top warming grill after dipping them in water. They held the meat back as it wouldn't take them long to cook.

Imogene and Bill chatted and joked for a while before opening up the grill and putting on the meat. Bill was totally enthralled by Imogene, his quick experience with her completely overshadowed the sight of both Jenny's and his mothers' bare breasts. He was certainly getting an education this summer.

Later on he found that Imogene and Jenny had previously opened up the corn shucks and removed most of the silk, making it a lot easier to shuck the hot corn when they pulled them smoking from the grill. The smoky taste of the corn went perfectly with the burgers.

After the meal they sat around talking about pretty much nothing, or anything. Bill was glad their mothers had put wraps around themselves for the meal. They gradually lapsed into silence.

"Do you guys mind if we go up top and get some sun," asked Imogene.

"No, I think we'll just stay down here and nap, this front part will be in the shade soon," answered Jenny after a quick look at, and nod from, Sarah.

It only took a few minutes and Bill and Sarah were on top, he found some foam mats laying there, looking more like a yoga workout floor rather than the upperworks of a pontoon boat.

They spread their towels and both put on dark glasses to avoid the glare. Before he lay down beside Imogene, bill saw that Jenny and Sarah had opened up one of the built in couches in the front part and turned it into a double bed, they were spreading large beach towels and looked like they were going to nap next to each other.

As Bill lay down he accidentally ended up too close and their hips were touching. He went to move and 'Gene grabbed him, taking his arm she put it on her upper thigh, then snuggled closer.

"Mmm, that's nice," she murmured.

"Yeah," Bill whispered, getting aroused again.

He was just waiting for another interruption from one or both of their mothers. He lay there, eyes closed behind the dark glasses, the warm sun made him drowsy after the meal, yet it also struck his trunks and seemed to be intent on warming his cock, which started to grow of its own accord. He heard 'Gene moving around again, they laying down again beside him.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers