The Summer ABCs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

"I think we better put some sunscreen on," said Imogene in a quiet voice.

"OK," said Bill as he got up and looked around for the bottle he had seen when they first climbed up. He didn't look at Imogene until he had it in his hand and turned to look. She was grinning at him.

"Ohhhhhh," Bill said in a quiet moan, drifting off at the end.

Imogene was completely naked. Her pert breasts swayed slightly, the narrow strip of hair that seemed to draw his eyes to the top of her pussy seemed perfect. She had larger nipples than he thought. Mentally he compared them with Jenny's.

Bill's swimming trunks were tight, uncomfortably tight. He contorted himself getting them off without standing up, all the time 'Gene's head followed him, her eyes hidden behind her sunglasses.

Neither said anything, Imogene pushed him down so he was cross-legged on the mat, she knelt beside him and kissed him, straightened so that he could explore her breasts, first with his hands, then his lips.

Bill was in heaven, he loved her body, her breasts. They were exquisite, perfectly shaped and the nubs of her nipples seemed to love his lips and the little nips his teeth gave them. He couldn't stop his hands from moving around her body, over her back, her bottom, her hips, into her hair.

She bent and took his cock into her mouth, one hand on the base, the other steadying herself she licked, sucked and engulfed him while her hand pumped him. She tried to take all of him, gagged, and tried again. He pulled her up.

Imogene knew she wanted to be able to take his cock all the way into her throat, but not today, she looked forward to lots of practice. She pumped him with her hand, sucked him in as far as she could and he let go.

Bill stifled a groan, kept it in his throat and squirted into 'Gene's mouth, it felt wonderful, it felt like a lot. He couldn't see clearly, her head was in the way, he knew some was dripping out of her mouth, but she kept sucking as he pumped his semen into her.

Imogene had never experienced a man cumming in her mouth, even though she was prepared, it was more than she expected. It squirted so hard, and so much. She swallowed twice and more oozed out of her mouth and more came out of him.

Bill leaned back on his hands, stifling the urge to thrust with his hips. Eventually he stopped cumming, he felt 'Gene suck more, and then licking him up. She came back up, he leaned forward into her. Her eyes were wide, sunglasses gone, her lips smiled at him, her cheeks seemed puffed a bit.

He knew what to do, something that seemed so kinky he had to do it. He bent forward, his hand behind her head, her eyes got wider as he moved in for a kiss. She opened her mouth to him and he tasted himself on her, her tongue moved and he tasted more, and more. She slurped more cum back into her mouth, then pushed it back into his.

They kissed for a long time and both finally swallowed some of his essence. He felt her hand on his cock again, moving, cupping his balls, and back at his cock the entire time they were kissing.

He looked into her eyes after they stopped kissing.

"That was so wonderful of you to do honey, so brave," whispered 'Gene.

"It was fun, maybe I'm weird, but it was fun," he answered.

More kissing, she kept working on his cock, it had never gone completely soft, and started to come back. He was completely turned on, completely absorbed in what they were doing.

She pulled away from him, then positioned her knees on the pad on either side of his hips, her hand held his cock and she slid onto it once again. This time there was no hesitation. She slid, slowly and steadily onto him.

Bill was blown away, he was completely inside of her, one with her. She grinned at him. He didn't know when he had lost the sunglasses, but he was starting into her eyes as he quickly found the rhythm to move into her as she pushed down onto him, and back as she pulled up.

It felt like nothing he had ever done before. Once he had imagined it would be something like when he closed his fist around his cock on lonely nights by himself. It was nothing like that. It felt so good, so juicy, so slippery, so tight, so firm, so, so, so, so ....

He saw her eyes widen, then squint, he felt even more pressure squeezing him, she pushed down, her finger that sometimes touched the base of his cock and he assumed was touching her at the same time seemed in constant motion, was now moving furiously

Without warning he shot again, and again it seemed to go on forever. For one brief second it seemed like she was shooting into him. He wasn't sure if he was penetrating him or he into her. They were one. Her hand on his shoulder squeezed and her head lunged forward onto his shoulder. She went lax against him.

They sprawled onto their towels still entangled. He saw her eyes relax and close, a cloud blotted out the sun and she slept. He couldn't keep his eyes open. He thought he heard muffled cries of passion from a dream or the deck below, he slept on.

He woke when a few raindrops splattered against him. He carefully disentangled himself and stood up. There were a lot of clouds, and he could see areas of rain hitting further to the east. It seemed to be clearing in the west and that was where the clouds where coming from. He decided whatever weather there was, had passed on to the East.

He looked over onto the forward deck below, somehow he wasn't surprised to see his mother and Jenny completely naked and cuddled up together. A few things started making sense to him.

He turned to look at Imogene and she smiled up at him, holding her arms out. He lay down with her and they dozed again. He didn't know for how long.

"Hey sleepy heads, time to get up!" Called Jenny from below.

The two on top jumped guiltily then laughed as they scrambled to get their clothes on. It was late afternoon when they took the boat back to the dock. Jenny and Sarah didn't seem surprised when Imogene told them that she and Bill were going to spend the night aboard.

But first they docked the boat and drove home to where Bill lived with his mother. Sarah had gone home with Jenny. As Bill and Imogene showered together Jenny told him that Sarah had been lovers with Jenny for years, and with John also.

"Bill, did you ever wonder why when we were little we were at one house or another together, with one babysitter?"

"No, I just figured it was for economy reasons," Bill answered as he soaped Imogene's breasts.

"They were swingers, both of our parents, with each other. And after your father moved out it was just Sarah, sometimes they found someone else, another man but always with Sarah."

"Oh," Bill said as he continued to make sure 'Gene's breast were fully clean, he concentrated on her nipples for a while.

Bill figured it would sink in later, but right now it didn't matter to him as much as Imogene did. They talked about staying at the house, but finally decided to go back out to the boat.

Dusk found them at the small cove again. It was getting dark and the first stars were coming out. The sky was slowly working its way through the various stages of deepening blue, accented with a few puff ball clouds.

"I think the moon will be up in a couple of hours, it's only a couple of days from being full, so there'll be plenty of light," commented Bill.

Stars abounded this far from the small town they lived in. The low hills and bluffs around the lake isolated them from anyone else, even the last fisherman had disappeared around the last bend, and they were alone within the protecting arms of the tiny cove.

As Bill idled the engines, 'Gene tossed and secured first one anchor, then the second from the stern. Bill killed the engines. It wasn't silent, But it was quiet. The tiny breeze driven wavelets slapped and echoed against the aluminium pontoons, and they could hear bird calls from the shore.

Without any talking they arranged the large air mattress and put the sleeping bags, opened up, one on the bottom and one above, up on the upper sundeck. They brushed their teeth and cleaned up by the light of a lantern. Imogene gave Bill a quick kiss to his cheek then blew out the lantern.

Bill watched as she went about the boat in the dark, checking the anchor lines, making sure they had flashlights and a canteen up top for them. He kept remembering the line from a poem he had heard, 'She walks in Beauty, Like the night', as she moved in the dim light.

Bill was still on the main deck when he heard a giggle. He saw her panties fly through the air to fall on deck, followed by her bra. It was completely dark, the breeze still flowed from the prairie over them. He climbed up the ladder and stood on the sundeck, looking around.

In the distance to the North he could see flashes of lighting that revealed portions of bulging clouds with each explosion. It was too far away to hear the thunder. The sky was clear to the west, and a faint glow was coming from the east letting them know the moon was just under the horizon.

"Whatcha lookin' at baby," 'Gene said in a low voice.

"A T-storm up in Minnesota somewhere."

"Come to bed Bill, you must be getting cold."

Bill was nervous but he was completely erect as he peeled off his cargo shorts and underwear, and lay down beside 'Gene. She was a little nervous herself, wanting to make this first night together as good for both of them as possible.

In the distance a coyote yipped a few times, then chorus started, seemingly right next to them, or a mile away. The sounds of the night surrounded them as they held each other, and became one again.

xxxxxx

Many years later Bill looked out the window at the shadows of the bare oak branches on the snow covered lawn. The wind gusted and rattled the storm door downstairs, as the full winter moon lit the night up.

"What's the matter honey?" asked Imogene from their bed.

"I heard a noise downstairs, maybe one of the little ones," answered Bill.

"Probably sneaking around so they can see Santa when he comes," murmured his wife.

"Well, it's our children's responsibility now, I think I like being a grandparent better than being a parent." Bill answered.

"Yes, it is. Remember when we had to wait for the twins to fall asleep before we could put the presents under the tree?"

"I sure do, you usually fell asleep and I had to wake you up." Bill quipped.

"That's a lie old man, an out and out lie," was her answer. He could hear the smile in her words.

They were quiet a moment, then Bill stiffened, and looked out the window again.

"What is it?"

"I thought I heard coyotes,"

"You old fool, we're in town," she laughed.

"I better make another check through the house," Bill said.

"Come to bed Bill, you must be getting cold." Imogene said. Not for the first time when she looked at him she remembered a line of poetry, 'A heart whose love is innocent,' thinking that even after all these years a part of Bill was still young and unspoiled.

Bill was erect as he made his way to bed, Imogene pulled open the covers and held out her arms to welcome him, impatient to join with him once again.

The End.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers