The Summer Associate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two, I heard Jessica's voice from the couch say, "Ahem, is there a time limit before moving to the next round?" This time it was my turn to blush as Renee moved back to her original seat and spun the bottle. This time the bottle stopped on Anna — our first girl-girl connection.

Statistically, this was highly likely; still there was a noticeable pause as the six of us processed what had just happened. Then Anna nodded and Renee again moved across the circle to sit on someone's lap. This time Renee's boobs were definitely touching Anna's massive jugs through their shirts as she wrapped her legs around her partner. As their lips locked, I felt like my dick was going to burst all on its own. Glancing up at the couch, I saw that Jessica had her hands under the blanket and her eyes zeroed in on Anna and Renee's mouths. I thought I could make out small, rhythmic movements in her upper arm muscles and wondered to myself if she was fingering herself while watching us play "Spin the Bottle."

Anna broke the kiss first, sending Renee back to her seat again. Her spin landed on me once again, and she leaned over, rubbing my thighs with her hands. Anna didn't seem like she was really going to kiss me, so I leaned toward her but she pulled away. I tried again, and again she pulled away. The third time it became clear to me that she was playing some kind of game, and rather than pull back when she dodged me I kept going. Anna got up from sitting and started to scamper away in a low crouch, so I went after her. The other girls howled with laughter as I chased Anna around the room until I managed to pin her against the couch and press my mouth against hers. Below, I could feel her hips pumping but they were too far away to reach me. Still holding a wrist in one hand, I dropped the other hand down to Anna's knee. Sliding my hand across the smooth, stretchy fabric of her yoga pants. As I got closer to her crotch, Anna's moans got louder and she renewed her assault on my face. Finally Jessica called "time" and we made our way back to our seats.

Surprisingly, the game stayed pretty tame for the next half-hour or so; I kissed Anna, Renee, and Sarah more or less equally often, and Anna, Renee, and Missy also swapped spit. Between rounds, we smoked some more weed and teased one another. At some point Jessica, still up on the couch, fell asleep. Sarah still seemed nervous each time one of the girls would spin, and it finally dawned on me that she must be really unsure about kissing other girls. So when Sarah spun the bottle and it landed on Missy, I was really wondering what Sarah would do — break the rules to preserve her own comfort, or stretch into new territory in order to keep her word?

Sarah closed her eyes and took two deep breaths; then she moved across to Missy so quickly that she knocked her over, landing on top of my cousin. Quickly pressing her lips to Missy's, Sarah gave her a long, almost tender French kiss — and then just as quickly, she sprang up and move back to her seat. Sarah kept her eyes downcast, and merely motioned to Missy that it was her turn.

Now, without warning, came the moment I had been secretly dreading since the game started: after three smooth, almost frictionless turns, the bottle slowed to a halt directly toward me. Turning to my left, Missy and I looked right at each other. What the fuck do we do now? I asked myself. On the one hand, she's my cousin and we should just take a pass on the kissing thing. On the other hand, a deal is a deal...

While I was mentally debating with myself, Missy hooked a strand of hair behind her ear and leaned in for a peck on the lips. Feeling her soft lips against mine broke me out of my reverie and brought me back to the present. Missy kissed me again and this time opened her mouth slightly; the third time I responded my opening my mouth and inviting Missy's tongue in. My hands came up to caress her face, and she wrapped her arms around me. I lost myself in the dry, slightly smoky scent of her hair, the softness of her lips, her breath from her nose damp on my cheek. We made out for what seemed like an eternity until I suddenly remembered what I was doing — and with whom — and broke the kiss.

There was an awkward pause. Sarah was staring at us, slack-jawed; Renee had looked away. Finally, Anna stretched. "I need to go to the bathroom," she said, standing.

Missy looked at her watch. "It's 2 a.m.," she yawned. I nodded. "I'm going to bed," I told them all, "And I'll see you in the morning." Standing, I headed toward my bedroom. Renee climbed onto the second couch while Sarah followed Missy to her room.

I closed the door, undressed, and got into bed. My mind was a mess — tired from the day, high, anxious about having just made out with my cousin. I enjoyed making out with my cousin. Despite myself, I started to get hard. It wasn't just making out with Missy, which was so wrong; it was kissing the other girls, watching the various girl-girl combinations, the likelihood that Jessica had fingered herself the whole time right next to us. It was being surrounded by teenage girl-flesh in a darkened basement. I was horny as hell, but too afraid of the consequences to make a move on any of the girls. My hand moved down to my stiffening cock and started to stroke it.

I imagined it was Sarah's hand on my rod — she definitely seemed like the innocent one of the group — running her hand up and down the length. She was sitting next to me on the couch, topless, her tiny breasts almost entirely covered by her light pink areolae and hard, pointy nipples. In my mind's eye I saw Jessica on the other couch, facing us and masturbating again, only this time she was naked; I imagined her with a thick red bush, her pubic hairs matted and glistening as she rubbed her pussy juices all over her crotch. Her left hand snaked up through her cleavage to pull and twist her right nipple while she alternately plunged the two middle fingers of her right hand into her snatch and then rubbed hard against her clit.

Fully hard now, I spit twice into my palm and rubbed it all over my cock head. Using a swirling motion on the tip with one hand while I stroked my shaft with the other, I simulated the blowjob that I imagined Sarah giving me for her first time. She was tentative, eyes looking up at me for approval as she swirled her tongue around the head and pumped with her hand. I looked across to Jessica, who locked eyes with me as she slowly licked her own cunt sauce from her fingers. Then she reached both hands down and spread her outer lips apart, revealing her glistening slit. Sliding her fingers over, she spread her inner lips as well and her slick love tunnel peeked out at me. Her other hand moved up to her clitoris as she resumed rubbing. I gently laid my hand on the back of Sarah's neck, urging her faster, as I watched Jessica's orgasm approach. Jessica closed her eyes as she came, rolling onto her side and squeezing her legs together around her hands. As she did this, her ass cheeks parted slightly and I was treated to the unbelievable sight of her butthole contracting, over and over, as she came. This last vision was too much for me and I came, shooting my jizz not into Sarah's mouth — it was, alas, still just fantasy — but all over my bare chest. Too exhausted even to get a dirty shirt off the floor, I drifted off to sleep.

*****

I don't know what time it was — it was still dark, but then again my room was in the basement. But I distinctly remember waking up with a hard-on that was nothing like my usual morning wood. As my senses came around, I realized that my dick felt different than usual because someone was there in the room, on my bed, stroking me to full mast. I followed the line of the arm up from my cock to where Anna, topless, sat beside me. Her breasts were enormous, so large that they bulged together in the middle as well as swelling outward. Without a bra, they hung down low on her chest, her pale areolae and small, flat nipples dwarfed by the colossal expanse of flesh surrounding them.

"Anna—"

"Shhhh," Anna whispered. "Don't wake the others — I don't share well." And with a smile, she took me into her mouth. I gasped as the hot, wet sensation of Anna's mouth engulfed my dick. She slid me in and out, slightly deeper each time, until on the fifth stroke she abruptly shoved my cock back into her throat all the way until her nose was buried in my pubes. I could feel her tongue rubbing up against the bottom of my shaft as she did something in her throat that felt like she was swallowing, sending ripples of sensation through my dick. Closing my eyes, I surrendered to the sensation as she resumed pumping my dick in and out of her mouth and throat.

After a few minutes, apparently satisfied that I was hard enough, Anna got up on all fours facing away from me and slid her yoga pants down.

"I'm on my period," she said, "So you're gonna have to fuck me in the ass instead." God damn, she is even sluttier than Missy said. In the dim light from the window, I could see the white string of a tampon hanging down from her shaved pussy. Reaching back, Anna handed me a half-empty bottle of canola oil; apparently sometime after everyone went to bed and before waking me up, Anna had made a trip to the kitchen for supplies.

"Lube both of us up and let's get going, stud!" Leaning forward, thrusting her ass in the air, Anna reached under her body and started rubbing her clit.

Christ, this is going to make a mess, I thought, followed immediately by Fuck it. Uncapping the bottle, I poured several ounces onto Anna's round ass. With my free hand, I spread the oil across her buttocks and into the plush canyon between her globes.

"Spread yourself," I said. No response as she continued rubbing her cunt. I slapped Anna hard on her left butt cheek. She whimpered slightly. "Spread yourself!" I hissed. Still no response. "Open your ass for me, you dirty slut," I ordered as I brought a heavy backhand against Anna's right butt cheek. She moaned loudly, and reached back with both hands to spread her ass wide. Pouring a bit more oil, I started working one and then two fingers into her little brown pucker. With a noise that was half squeak, half moan, Anna went back to masturbating. When I had both fingers in to the second knuckle, I started twisting them around, loosening her anus. Anna whimpered incessantly as I worked a third finger in and then started to spread my fingers apart, getting her sphincter warmed up.

Finally satisfied that Anna was ready for some serious butt-fucking, I poured more oil into my hand and rubbed it all over my dick. Lining up my cockhead with her little pink starfish, I grabbed Anna's hips with both hands and pulled her toward me.

At first her back door resisted my penetration. Keeping the tip of my rod at her sphincter and my hands on her hips, I could see her asshole flex as she pushed her bowels toward me, then relaxed, then pushed again. Slowly, I worked my dick against her ass until I felt her anal ring loosen again. More and more of my mushroom cap slid past until the whole head was inside. Her muscles seized my cock in an iron grip as Anna let out a long, deep moan. The hand on her clit doubled its pace. Leaning forward, I reached under her to fondle one of her impossibly large boobs. Running my oil-smeared fingers all across her heavy titflesh, I found her nipple was now rock hard. I coated it with some of the oil that was on my hand and then gently rolled it between my fingers. Anna's breathing was getting faster and faster, and more ragged. Spreading my hand as wide as I could, I gripped her breast and began kneading it, rubbing her nipple between my fingers.

I sensed her orgasm before she gave any outward sign — I could feel the rhythmic way her anal sphincter pulsed against my shaft as she came. Her moaning became more rhythmic, louder, and then she abruptly pulled her hand away from her clit and pushed up on all fours as she bit back a scream.

"Holy fuck," she whispered, "That was fucking insane."

As her orgasm subsided, Anna began to rock against me slowly, inviting my hard cock up her ass. I stroked slowly as Anna moaned in pleasure and pain, adjusting herself to the sensation of my cock stretching her open. When I was buried to the hilt, my hips pressed against her ass, balls pressed against her bald cunt, I waited for Anna to make the next move — which turned out to be reaching her hand back farther underneath her body to play with my balls. Taking that as my green light, I began stroking in and out of Anna' luscious behind. As Anna tugged on my sack, I started to pound her ass faster and faster.

My breath began to quicken and I warned Anna, "I'm getting close to cumming..." Without a word she pulled forward until I came out of her ass with a low plop sound. She whirled around to face me, grabbed my slick shaft in her hand, and proceeded to jerk it at a furious pace. With one last grunt, my seed shot out directly onto Anna's face. The first glob of cum splashed along her nose, from the side of the nostril all the way across the bridge of her nose. The second shot went even farther, landing on her left eye. Pointing the tip of my dick downward, Anna pumped the rest of my jizz all over her massive breasts.

Exhausted, I collapsed backward onto the bed. Anna grabbed a corner of the top sheet and wiped the cum off her face; the semen on her boobs she just rubbed in like it was lotion. Then Anna laid down alongside me, straddling one of my legs. The last thing I remembered from that night was Anna, smelling of sweat and sex, nuzzling her face into the space between my shoulder and neck.

*****

I woke up alone and groggy, well past mid-day, with a patch of dried blood an inch across on my thigh just above the knee. For a second I was alarmed until I saw a second patch of blood on my sheets and the whole of the previous night came flooding back to me — Anna sleeping naked alongside me, fucking her ass because she was on the rag, her deepthroating my prick, "Spin the Bottle," five excessively horny teenage girls... and tongue-kissing my cousin.

I pulled myself up to a sitting position and surveyed the damage. There was blood and cum on the bed, as well as dark spots of something I couldn't identify. My room reeked, mostly of pussy and sweat and cum, and there was something flaky — dried cum? — on my lower chest. Part of yesterday's outfit was in a pile on the floor; my jacket and tie must have stayed on the couch. Shaking my head, I pulled on a pair of sweatpants and headed down the hallway to take a shower.

By the time I was dressed it was nearly 2pm, and I headed upstairs to find something to eat. Missy was at the kitchen table in a bathrobe and slippers, reading the paper and nursing a mug of coffee. A few muffins sat on a plate in the middle of the table.

Missy looked up as I walked in. "Good morning, sunshine," she said.

I nodded, rooting around in the fridge for something to eat or drink.

"I told you she's a really big slut."

"Excuse me?" I turned around.

"Anna. She's a dirty whore," Missy said with a smile that made it clear she didn't think any less of Anna because of it.

I stiffened. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Hmm, that's odd," Missy said with a mischievous look in her eye, "Because around eleven this morning Anna came wandering upstairs topless, wearing a pair of your underwear, and carrying a bottle of cooking oil."

"I— um— " I swallowed hard. "It's not—"

"—what I think?" Missy completed my sentence. "I'd love to know where you thought you were going to go with that line. No, I think it's exactly what I think. I know it's her time of the month — the five of us spend so much time together we're all pretty much synchronized, which is maybe why things got so wild last night — and so she had you do her in the ass instead. Because she can't even come to a girl's-night slumber party without finding a guy to screw." Missy laughed. "How was she?"

I blushed. "Fantastic. Can we change the subject now?" I turned back to the fridge for a bottle of orange juice.

Missy laughed. "I love how shy you get. I'm just glad you had a good time — you've been so mopey lately, I was afraid you'd be annoyed about all the 'little girls' invading your space."

"No, your friends are a lot of fun," I said, drinking my juice. I took a muffin and peeled the paper off the bottom. "The weed didn't hurt either."

We sat in silence for a few minutes. Finally, I cleared my throat and Missy looked up from her newspaper.

"Are we going to talk about it?" I asked.

"About...?"

"The game. Last night. We..."

"...Had a little fun playing a silly middle-school game with some friends? I kissed you, no big deal — I'm not going to sneak into your room at night and take advantage of you." Missy paused for a moment and then added for effect, "I'll leave that for Anna."

*****

That Tuesday afternoon, I was on my way back to the office from the courthouse when Missy texted me.

What's ur deal 2nite?

Working... X-\ as usual

What time could u be home?

prob 9 at earliest what's up

Surprise - u will like

ok will text you when leaving office

Back in the office, my day seemed to rush by. It was already after seven when I heard my phone vibrate on the desk. Picking it up, I saw that I had a text from Missy, but when I checked all I saw was a picture of a woman's legs, taken from below, and angled so that you could see up her skirt to the orange panties she was wearing. Dark, tangled hairs protruded from the edges of her underwear.

wtf

I waited, but there was no reply. I cleared the screen and went back to work. About half an hour later another text came in. Another picture: a woman from shoulders to knees, wearing a short jean skirt with a bright green hoodie — but the hoodie was unzipped down to her belly button, showing that she had nothing on underneath. Her breasts were on the large size of medium, with a wash of freckles across the top and a fairly pronounced bikini tan line. You couldn't see her nipples, but still the picture was making me hard — definitely not what I was going for in the office. I couldn't tell who was in the picture, but it didn't seem like Missy. Part of me wondered if she was just downloading pictures to send and bother me, although it was clearly the same girl (or at least the same skirt) in both pictures.

stop it seriously. trying to work ttyl

Again no response, so I returned to my computer and tried to get anything done. Mostly, I fought the urge to keep looking at the pictures. Around 8:15 I got a third text from Missy — and another picture: the same jean skirt, this time from the top down; the skirt was undone, and someone's hand was pulling the orange panties away from the girl's stomach, revealing a thick nest of ink-black pubes. This time the picture included a caption: come home already getting really bored

I sighed, closed my laptop and texted back.

fuck it ok on my way

get beer

wtf why

no more left here we need more beer

we? who else is over there?

beer beer beer

don't be an idiot I'm not buying beer for you guys

There was a pause, and then I was treated to the sight of jean-skirt girl from behind, bent at the waist, panties suspended around her thighs and her hands spreading her butt cheeks. There again was the thick hedge over her lady parts, trailing upward to where her brown-eye stared back at me.

dont b 1 of these come home bring beer

I laughed out loud. Buying for minors was a terrible idea, but I rationalized that if I bought beer at the market and brought it back to the house I was living in, and we drank it there, no one would ever be the wiser.