The Summer Associate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I got home about forty minutes later, my work bag in one hand and a chilled 12-pack of Goose Island 312 in the other. "Hello?" I called.

"Down here," Missy yelled from the basement. I could hear the TV going. Taking the beer, I headed downstairs. When I got into the main room, I saw Missy on the far couch; it wasn't until I got around to the other side that I noticed her friend Renee on the other couch. Renee, who was wearing a green hoodie and a jean skirt.

"Oh my GOD finally," Missy said with mock-exaggeration as I walked into the room. "I thought you would NEVER make it home." Missy's phone was on the coffee table amid a half-dozen or so empty beer bottles.

"How about, 'Thank you, Cousin Jake?'"

Renee got up, took the beer from me, and passed it to Missy. "Thank you, Cousin Jake," she said in a breathless tone as she wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in to kiss me. Her tongue parted my lips and I tasted stale beer combined with the sweet tang of her lip balm. My pants constricted around my swelling member as Renee probed the inside of my mouth, pressing her soft breasts against me. Instinct drew my hands down her back to her firm ass, and as I clutched her globes through the jean skirt my mind flashed back to the pictures she and Missy had sent.

Breaking the kiss, Renee leaned closer and whispered into my ear, "You're going to pop my cherry tonight." She sucked my earlobe into her mouth, then released it. Moving to the other ear, she whispered, "And Missy is going to watch the whole thing." I shuddered as Renee licked along the outside of my earlobe.

"Beer— please," I croaked, barely able to speak.

"Now you're glad you stopped to pick up beer?" Missy taunted me, as she handed me a cold bottle. I took a big sip, needing the liquid courage. Taking Renee's virginity sounded like a pretty sweet deal; screwing her in front of an audience, and especially in front of my cousin, seemed like trouble waiting to happen.

"That's a terrible idea."

Renee pouted. "Fuck you, Jake. You really know how to make a girl feel like shit."

"Not you," I sputtered. "I mean, that part sounded fine." Renee cocked her hips to the left and shot me a look of death. "Not fine. Better than fine. I would love to... Missy, you're my cousin for Christ's sake. What the fuck?"

Missy pulled two more beers out and then walked over to the small fridge in the corner to put the rest away. She was wearing a black sports bra along with powder blue lycra shorts that came only about an inch down her thick, muscular thighs. When she bent over to the fridge, her butt cheeks threatened to slip out the bottom. Turning back to face me, she said, "I'm kind of disappointed in you, Jake."

"You're— wait, what?"

"We were sure you would want to screw Renee, and I want to see it. I'm... curious."

"You two have clearly had too much to drink already."

I was on such thin ice. Renee was hot, young, and a virgin on top... but Missy was family.

"Missy..." I pleaded.

"Yeah?" She was still crouched down by the fridge, and I found myself staring directly into the cleft where the sports bra pushed her tits together.

"It's not right, we're—"

"We're not the ones who are having sex. I just want to watch."

I sat down, starting to get tired of arguing. They're going to wear me down. I motioned toward Missy with my half-empty beer. "Grab me another while you're down there."

Missy smiled and brought one more beer with her as she stood. Renee had opened their beers already, and Missy set my next one down on the coffee table. She took her beer from Renee and they clinked bottles. "Here's to fun," Renee toasted. Missy laughed, took a swig of her beer, and then put her arms around Renee. They leaned in close and kissed passionately as I drained the rest of my first beer. I could follow the course of their tongues based on whose cheeks were bulging, and my cock was now rock-hard. I am so fucked.

I opened my second beer. The girls had put their drinks down and were now groping all over each other bodies. Renee slid her hand up Missy's leg that was closer to me, pushing her shorts up higher so that part of her behind was exposed. In response, Missy leaned back and slowly unzipped Renee's hoodie. As she pushed it off Renee's shoulders, I could see that she hadn't put anything on since the picture they sent me; Renee's generous bosom was now completely exposed, and I could see her small pink nipples amid the freckles.

Renee had her other hand between Missy's legs, rubbing vigorously against the crotch of her shorts. Missy moaned and leaned in to suck on one of Renee's tits, eliciting another groan from Renee. The second beer was working its magic on me, especially after drinking so fast, and I unfastened my belt and slacks so I could slip a hand down my pants and caress my balls and shaft.

Missy continued to strip Renee, opening her skirt and letting it fall to the floor; now she had on only those orange panties, unruly pubes sticking out the sides. Renee pulled at Missy's sports bra until it came loose, and I suddenly found myself staring at my cousin's teenage breasts. They were smaller than Renee's and more pear-shaped, with upturned brown nipples. The girls embraced again in a whirlwind of titflesh, mouths again locked in a kiss.

I finished off my last beer and went to set it down on the coffee table when it bumped into one of the other bottles. The sound must have broken the spell for the girls, because they both turned to me. Then they looked back at one another and smiled, and then Missy nodded to Renee.

Slowly, swaying their hips seductively, the girls moved toward me. When they reached the couch, they knelt down on the floor on either side of me, Missy to my left and Renee to my right.

Renee put her hand over the bulge where my hand gripped my package while Missy put her hands on either side and pulled down on my pants. I was like a deer caught in the headlights as my pants and underwear slid down and Renee pushed my hand aside, lightly brushing her fingers up and down my half-erect cock.

Missy, who was watching with rapt attention as Renee worked my dick, pursed her lips and lightly blew across the tip. The cool air tickled, and my cock twitched. "Your cousin just blew you," Renee giggled. I winced at the suggestion, but I couldn't help imagining Missy's plump lips wrapped around my shaft. Renee could feel the effect her comment had on my arousal, and she gave me a knowing smile.

Slowly, Renee lowered her face toward my crotch. She touched her lips gently to my mushroom tip, then slid just the tip of her tongue between them. After tonguing my hole for a minute, she parted her lips and began to widen her tongue circles while also sliding more and more of my manhood between her moist lips. This was, quite possibly, the slowest, most exquisite blowjob I had ever received, and my whole body was stiffening in anticipation of its consummation.

Renee finally took the whole head into her hot little mouth, and then she sucked hard, pulling her cheeks in. Missy gasped and I looked over to see her right hand buried in her blue shorts, rubbing vigorously, while her left hand tugged and twisted her right nipple. Renee released the suction and continued her excruciatingly slow process down my shaft toward my balls, which she had started to massage with her fingertips. I was groaning with a deep, almost primal tone. I alternated watching my cock disappear past Renee's lips and staring at Missy masturbating while she, in turn, stared at Renee.

Renee clearly knew just how far she could go to torment me without any danger of my actually cumming. After a few more minutes of torture, she had all six of my rock-hard inches in her mouth and started to hum one long note. The vibration traveled from her throat straight onto the tip of my dick, and I closed my eyes and moaned out loud. I could feel my orgasm rising when Renee switched to sucking hard and slowly pulled up until she came off my dick with a pop!

Wrapping her right hand around my shaft, Renee stood up and said, "Come, to the bed." Pulling me by the dick, she reached out to take Missy's hand — the same hand that had just been down Missy's shorts. Renee followed my eyes and saw that I was staring at their hands, and with a wicked grin she lifted Missy's damp hand to my nose so I could smell her sweet, musky scent. Then she started off toward Missy's bedroom, towing Missy by the hand and me by my cock.

When we got into Missy's bedroom, Renee slipped off her orange panties and lay down on the bed. To my surprise, Missy leaned over, picked up Renee's damp underwear, and smelled the crotch. Then she pulled down her shorts — nothing underneath — and lay down next to Renee. Missy was lying mostly face-down, turned slightly toward Renee, and I could see just a hint of pubic hair peeking out between the tops of her ample thighs. Renee was on her back, head turned in Missy's direction, her full tits splayed out to either side. An unkempt pubic bush covered her pussy and spread outward and upward, reaching toward her belly button and spreading wings out toward her hip-bones. Her pink pussy lips showed through her pubes, and I could see moisture glistening in the hair around her slit.

The girls made out for a while, hands running all across one another's bodies. Soon Missy dropped a hand down to Renee's slit and started rubbing her clit. Renee responded by spreading her legs wider and turning a bit toward Missy. They made out harder than before as Missy worked Renee's clit. I could see Renee's stomach flexing and tensing as she reacted to Missy's fingering. For her part, Missy seemed to be rubbing her clit against Renee's thigh, her butt muscles clenching rhythmically as she ground against her friend.

Just as Renee's orgasm seemed to be cresting, Missy pulled her hand away. Renee looked up and me and beckoned toward the bed. I quickly shed the rest of my clothes and lay down on the other side of Renee, sandwiching her between me and Missy. We both began to kiss Renee's neck and breasts, and as she moaned in pleasure I moved my left hand down to her pubic area. I slid my fingers through her thick, damp hair until they reached the hooded bump of her clit. I squeezed it, gently but firmly, between my thumb and forefinger and Renee rewarded me with a gasp. She spread her legs and I easily slid a finger into her moist snatch.

I took my finger right back out and sniffed it. Her odor was heavier than Missy's, deep and earthy. I licked my finger, tasting Renee's sweet and tangy pussy juice, but when I tried to put my finger back in Missy pulled my hand away.

I looked across at Missy only to see her slide down the bed and position her head between Renee's legs. I watched in disbelief as Missy lowered her head into Renee's cunt and began to eat her out. Renee started moaning and writhing, bucking her hips against Missy's jaw. I turned my attention to Renee's bosom, kneading her globes and tweaking her nipples. She started moaning louder and I saw that her mouth was hanging open as she gasped and sighed.

Although I was still mostly erect, I had lost some momentum in the transition to the bedroom so I decided to take advantage of Renee's compromised state. The next time she sighed out, I stuffed my cock into her waiting mouth. Her hand came up to pump the bottom of my shaft as I stroked the upper part inside her mouth. Looking down, I saw Missy licking and sucking at Renee's pussy like there was no tomorrow. While I pumped my stiff rod in and out of Renee's mouth, Missy slipped her index finger into Renee's cunt; I couldn't tell what exactly she was doing in there, but whatever it was drove Renee over the edge. She turned her face away from my dick and started panting and moaning, writhing on the bed.

Renee screamed as she came, left hand still pumping my shaft. Missy continued her assault on Renee's clit until she let go of my dick and pushed Missy's head away. In the dim light I could see the lower half of Missy's face glisten with Renee's cum.

Slowly, Renee's orgasm passed and she lay back flat on her back. Missy slowly withdrew her finger, dragged it up across Renee's clit — eliciting a shudder — and through her matted pubes, and then slowly, seductively, licked her finger clean.

"It's time," Renee whispered, and Missy moved aside to make room for me. I lay on top of Renee, supporting myself with one arm as I reached down with my right hand and positioned the head of my cock at her steamy opening.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

Renee nodded. "Take my virginity, Jake. Fuck me good."

"Are you—"

"On the pill. Do me now, Jake, please."

I glanced over at Missy, who was sitting against the headboard, knees bent and legs spread, one hand rubbing her clit while the other slid three fingers in and out of her swollen pussy. Missy gave me one nod, and I nodded back.

Gently, I pressed into Renee's willing folds. I got about half of my fully-erect cock inside her before I met resistance. I softly probed in and out, feeling where she got tight but not applying any real pressure. Renee's eyes were closed and she kneaded her breasts together as I gently stroked into her.

I looked at Missy. "Rub her clit," I said, "It will make this easier." Missy grinned like I had given her the greatest gift in the world. She took her sticky left hand out of her own pussy and reached down to Renee's. She ran her fingers around Renee's entrance, feeling where my cock was stretching her open, making me shiver. Then she brought her fingers, dripping wet, up to Renee's clit. Renee opened her legs even wider as Missy drew slow circles around Renee's love button.

Taking this as my cue, I slid back in to where the resistance started, and then applied even more pressure. Nothing gave at first, so I worked my dick in and out with short but powerful micro-strokes until suddenly the resistance gave way and I was buried balls-deep in Renee's cunt, my pubic bone pinning Missy's hand against Renee's clit. Renee gasped, and I saw a few tears run down her cheeks. Staying all the way in, I gently brushed the tears away and kissed Renee on the lips. She kissed me back passionately and started to grind her hips against me, so I lifted up slightly resumed pumping — this time long, deep strokes that provoked a rhythmic moaning. As I did that Missy leaned in, still rubbing Renee's clit, and started kissing her.

We fucked like that for another minute or two before Missy spoke up. "Both of you lay on your right side so that he can enter you from behind," she instructed us.

"Why?" Renee asked, still panting each time my dick slid into her.

"So I can see better. I want to see his hard cock spreading you open."

Renee nodded and motioned for me to get off, so I pulled out and sat to the side. My shaft glistened with her juices, and I also saw some of her creamy secretions together with a single, faint streak of virginal blood. Renee rolled to her side and I slid in behind her in a "spoon" position. She raised her upper leg, reached in between, and grabbed ahold of my shaft. Positioning the head at the entrance to her sloppy wet cunt, she pushed her hips back toward me and slipped the head inside.

I responded by restarting my stroke, pumping at a steady, even, forceful pace. I was in heaven; Renee's virgin cunt was so tight and so smooth, it was like nothing I had ever felt before. So I didn't notice when Missy slid down the bed all the way until she had our coupling at eye level.

When I felt Missy's tongue graze my dick, though, I realized what she was up to. Reaching my hand around, I felt the back of her head and confirmed my suspicions: Missy was eating Renee out while I fucked her, and the devilish slut had licked my cock shaft while she was down there.

Renee's moaning doubled as she dealt with the twin assaults of Missy's mouth and my dick. I could feel her pussy muscles starting to clench, and the tightness in my balls meant my own orgasm was nearing. Renee got louder and louder until she finally screamed and I felt an extra gush of wetness around my dick. Without warning, a hand seized my ball sack and started tugging it, hard, away from my body. Missy. She did see me with Emily, and she saw how Emily tugged on my sack when I was ready to cum! With a whole-body grunt I came, blasting my jizz into Renee's no-longer-virgin pussy. I gave a few more strokes, emptying out the last of my cum, and then pulled out and lay back.

Missy, though, was far from done. As she kept up her oral ministrations, I heard Renee start moaning again, more desperate this time. I reached around and groped Renee's breasts, playing with her nipples in an attempt to drive her faster toward her second orgasm of the night. I pressed my body back against hers, my wet, semi-hard cock wedged into the crack of her ass, kissing wherever I could reach, running my hands all over her body.

Finally, with a shudder and a cry, Renee came again. Spent, she pushed me back a bit so she had room to lay down. She was covered in sweat, chest was heaving under her breasts, and I could see muscles all across her body trembling. I gave her a short, tender kiss, and then looked down at Missy. As she looked up at me, I caught a disturbing sight: on top of all the pussy juice smeared across her face, my 18-year-old cousin had a fair quantity of my cum — which must have dripped out of Renee's pussy — all across her lower lip and chin. Staring right at me, Missy stuck out her tongue and licked her jizz-coated lips.

"Renee," she whispered, and when Renee looked up at her she moved in for a kiss, smearing my semen between their faces. Renee moaned and clutched Missy's body against hers. I continued caressing Renee as their legs entwined. The girls pumped their hips against one another, moaning into each other's mouths as they kissed.

Caught up in the moment, I reached farther out and ran my fingertips down Missy's side, feeling her ribs, reaching between them to lightly graze her smooth belly. Her stomach clenched at my touch and she pulled her mouth off of Renee's to moan out loud. I moved my hand down to her butt and felt her pumping her hips against Renee, rubbing herself toward orgasm. Taking my hand back up, I laid it across the side of both girls' boobs, caressing whatever square inches of flesh happened to be below my fingers.

Without warning, Missy let out a set of short, high-pitched shrieks, signaling that she was cumming. She pressed her face down into Renee's bosom and held her hips steady against her friend, shaking and quivering as she came. Finally, still shivering from small aftershocks, she pulled far enough away to turn over and then cuddled back against Renee so that we were all spooning in the same direction, me on the outside with Renee in the middle and Missy ultimately on the inside. I reached down for the blanket and covered us as we all drifted off into sleep.

*****

I awoke with a start, disoriented not to be in my own bed. There was another body up against me, warm and soft, and the room smelled heavily of sex, and then I became aware that I was in Missy's bed, naked, with Renee between us. The clock on the bed table said 7:53; plenty of time to shower and get to work reasonably on time. I slid gently out from under the covers and headed for the bathroom.

I ran the water in the shower as I brushed my teeth, waiting for it to get hot. Just as I was about to get in, the bathroom door opened and Renee, still completely naked, slipped in. Her nipples were hard and her pubic hair was a complete mess, sticking up in places and matted down in others, covered in dried cum and pussy juice. She came over to where I was standing, just outside the shower, and kneeled down on the bath mat. Looking up at me, she whispered, "I wanted to have you once all by myself," and then she stuffed my soft dick into her mouth.