The Summer Kitchen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became aware that both my hands were covering Ryan's wet hand, helping him degrade me in front of the others, forcing his fingers deeper, grinding my pussy lips against them. From a distance I heard some man exclaim hoarsely, "Holy shit!"

Ryan's thumb found my clit and a kaleidoscope of colors exploded inside my head. I arched my back, crying out sharply, shuddering and sobbing with need as I clutched his wonderful hand with both of mine, riding it. I shuddered and shook violently as the wave carried me someplace far away where I was the only one in my world. It lasted a long time and as soon as it subsided, another one started building.

"That's so fucking hot!" one of them said.

It was Biscuit who said that. He was kneeling between my legs, his fat little eyes staring right at my cunt! Ryan forced our hands away from my crotch, penning them at my sides, still holding my knees against my chest. Everyone in the room was staring straight into my open pussy! Jose remained in the same chair, trying to stroke a fat but limp penis into life. His red face told me how embarrassed he was about it. That wasn't Carl's problem though. With his pants now down around his ankles, his uncircumcised ebony cock looked like a fencepost sticking straight up, almost as long and thick as Ryan's. His foreskin only covered half the fat spongy crown and clear fluid ran freely from it down the entire length. He locked his eyes on mine and I felt a chill as I read hunger, and deep anger in them.

Ryan was slurring his words as he said, "Now baby you're going to see why we call him 'Biscuit.' He claims to be the best biscuit muncher in the state. Go ahead, Bisk. Let's see what you've got."

When Ryan performs oral on me, I have some of the most mind-blowing orgasms in the world. Biscuit completely took it to another level! His mouth felt a yard wide, his tongue a foot long as he seemed to envelope my entire crotch from vagina to asshole – sucking, licking and biting everywhere at once. I was still partially in the throes of my last orgasm so I lasted only a short time, cumming so hard I convulsed against Biscuit's face, clutching his head with my hands, squeezing it between my thighs and screaming with intense pleasure. If he'd eaten me for an hour I'd have cum for the entire time, but Ryan finally said, "Okay Biscuit. That's enough. Save some for the others."

Biscuit stood, his face wet, his cock only a couple feet in front of me. Ryan shoved me off his lap and I found myself sitting on the floor, staring straight at Biscuit's groin. His cock was short, three or four inches long at best, but it was incredibly fat! It looked like a third gonad sticking out of his pubic hair!

From above me I heard, "Go ahead, baby. Show Biscuit you appreciate what he did for you."

I felt dizzy, the room spinning crazily, and knew it was the result of the strong weed we'd been smoking all day. It was like I was standing off to the side watching me do this nasty stuff, as I opened as wide as possible, leaned forward and swallowed his short cock. There was an initial bitter-like burning on my tongue which I determined was due to poor hygiene. I shuddered with revulsion but it quickly dissipated in my mouth. I found I could take the whole thing in quite easily, my tongue ending up against his soft balls. A

s my wet lips slid down it for the first time, his surprised snort made me think of a little pig. I instantly knew I was doing it right because the kid was making the little noises men always make when girls suck their nasty cocks. Irrationally, I wanted to giggle, but my mouth was full. I licked his soft hairy orbs each time I sucked the fat cock down as if trying to ingest it.

Biscuit lasted only a minute or two before he shot a stream of watery cum into my mouth, groaning, "Oh, ma'am . . . oh . . . ma'am . . . oh . . . ma'am . . ."

I thought that was just so cute! I clutched his fat little ass and made him empty completely before letting him pull out of my mouth. Some of his watery sperm dribbled down my chin, mildly disgusting me as I wiped it off with the back of my hand. I vaguely had the thought, "So now you've become an expert on the taste of a man's cum?" If it'd been Ryan I would've licked my fingers clean. But then I loved him and this little toad gave me the willies. Yet, here I was in front of him on my knees trying to please my lover, Ryan.

Thank god for the strong weed! Biscuit seemed embarrassed now that he'd taken his pleasure in my mouth, weakly stumbling back to the chair he'd been in earlier. As he flopped back down in the chair I saw that his fat little dick had almost withdrawn within his nut-sack, like a turtle's head, now rather pathetic.

As for me, I felt empty and unfulfilled as I looked up at Ryan in frustration. I started to reach out and grab his cock, which he was playing with, now visible outside his sweats. Ryan had the same dreamy far-off look in his eyes that all of us had since using the pot. He shook his head once and pointed toward the sofa. Carl was staring at me, a nasty smile playing at the corners of his cruel mouth as he gripped his hard cock. A quick glance across the room told me Jose's limber penis had finally begun reacting, too. Whether because of the pot or just the entire situation in which I found myself, my own need had grown until I was practically on fire!

I hated the haste in which I scurried over to Carl, stopping between his outstretched legs, staring at his rampant cock, my mouth suddenly watering! I had no pride left, no dignity, replaced by a desire to only please. I looked back at Ryan and he smiled, nodding. I scooted closer, smelling Carl's musky odor. His cock was glistening, sticky with pre-cum. He wrapped one hand in my hair and with the other, rubbed the sticky crown of his black cock all around my mouth, painting my lips with his pre-cum.

"How you like that, white girl?" he said, pulling my hair until it hurt. His eyes were scary, so much anger showing there that it frightened me. Why? I had never done anything to him. Why was he angry with me? He slapped my face with his cock a couple times, staring down at me.

Gushing between my legs, I groaned pitifully as I chased the spongy black crown with my mouth, trying to capture it. He finally let me have it and I almost purred as I wrapped my lips around the head, sucking and lashing it with my tongue. The taste of his pre-cum, combined with the weed I'd ingested, made me soar even higher.

Vaguely, I thought what the hell was I doing there? Was I just doing this to please Ryan or had I always been a closet whore? How had I sunk so low, so fast? Once, I'd been a respected housewife and mother. I did the laundry, cooked meals and made love to only one man. Now I was a shameless slut crawling around on the floor on her knees, grateful when a stranger finally lets her suck his black cock.

Thank god for the pot. It quickly blotted out everything else as Carl unloaded a deluge of pre-ejaculation fluid into my mouth and I stopped thinking about it anymore, concentrating on the cock in my hungry mouth. I wanted to take away that angry look from Carl, make him look at me differently, so I decided to do him, the same way I did Ryan. I slid my lips downward, licking and biting all the way to his hairy black sacs. I nibbled the loose skin on them, taking each into my mouth and gently sucking them as I lovingly stroked his cock.

He kept grunting and catching his breath, so I knew he liked it. I lifted his balls and nibbled the patch of skin right under them, and then ran my tongue up the thick vein beneath his cock. Meeting his eyes as I did this, I saw they were still filled with anger, maybe even hate. When I reached the soft crown of his cock, I sucked gently on it for a few minutes, softly lashing it with my tongue. Then I let it pop out from my mouth and still staring into his angry eyes – lovingly kissed the spongy head, feeling it move and throb against my lips.

At some point during this, his eyes softened and the hand that had been pulling my hair slowly slid around to gently cup my face. He gazed down at me as I continued kissing his cock, his eyes growing soft and gentle, his hand stroking my face with obvious emotion.

I smiled up at him sweetly, and then suddenly took his cock in all the way to his balls. My nose resting in his kinky pubic hair I held it there for as long as I could, lolling my tongue over it while applying gentle suction, one hand gripping his balls as an anchor. Without warning he suddenly unloaded a thick stream of cream, with a loud grunt. Lump after lump of his slimy semen slid over my tongue – salty and bitter, running down my working throat – I was loving it.

It came with such force and in such a large amount that I nearly strangled at first, gulping and swallowing frantically! It was like he hadn't had sex for a long time and had it stored-up. I was able to swallow it all, licking his cock clean. Finally, I kissed the tip again as I stared up into his confused eyes. Massaging my scalp gently, he laid his head back, sighing contentedly.

Something poked me in the butt and I saw it was Jose kneeling behind me trying to get his now hardened cock inside. What the hell? I was burning up. I lowered my head to the floor, raised my ass and he quickly slipped inside with a soft grunt. Grasping my hips in both hands, he hammered into me like I might try to get away, but I wouldn't have even if I could.

His dick was about the same size my husband's had been. Before Ryan got to me, that would've been great. As it was, I was just getting ready to explode when he suddenly stiffened and poured hot cum into my womb. I was right on the edge but he went soft too quickly, leaving me hanging, my ass stuck in the air like an open invitation.

Biscuit quickly replaced Jose as soon as he moved out of the way, and positioning himself behind me started slamming his short, fat cock into me hard enough to jar my small body. His stubby cock and flabby belly banging against my clit worked, and believe it or not, that did it! I came like a banshee, moaning, sobbing and shoving my ass up to that fat little boy as I clawed the carpet with my nails.

"Ah . . . ma'am . . . ah . . . ma'am . . .!" he kept grunting.

For a fat guy, he had much more stamina than Jose. Either that or he didn't want to disappoint me. Also, he had already cum once so he stayed hard longer waiting for me to get there a second time. When I cried out again, arching my back higher, jerking my ass against him, I finally felt him spurting inside. It felt warm and soothing to my battered cuntal walls.

He'd cum stronger this time, though it was still clear and watery, which caused it to run from my pussy faster, dripping onto the carpet. Even after he climaxed, he kept working his stubby cock inside me as I rolled around on it and moaned, finally climaxing once more. It was like firecrackers going off in my vagina, one, two, three! When I finally collapsed onto the carpet, Biscuit grinned at the others in triumph. It was like; look at me, guys! I conquered this older bitch with my fat stubby dick!

"Good lord," Carl said softly. "I never seen a white girl so hot."

After a while I heard Ryan slur, "Come here."

Now that I had my belly full of warm cream I didn't want to move, but I finally crawled to him, looking up with adoration. If I expected praise I didn't get it. He offered his swollen cock, holding it out to me. "Suck this. It hurts."

I did as he instructed, and after a few minutes of just watching us Carl came over and slipped his huge cock inside my well-used pussy. He started fucking me doggy-style, slower and more gently than Biscuit and Jose had. Every so often, Ryan would pull my mouth off his cock and hold the stem of the bong down for me to take another drag. I was absolutely soaring!

I had no inhibitions left. After a little while of making my pussy feel really good, Carl pulled out, spread the cheeks of my butt apart and slowly worked his lubricated cock deep into my anus. Unable to move, almost lifeless, I couldn't object. I was practically helpless to anything they wanted to do to me. With all the pent-up anger I'd seen in his eyes earlier I would've thought Carl would want to hurt me, rip me apart with his huge member, but nothing could be farther from the truth. Carl was even more gentle that Ryan was when he ass-fucked me.

After a while I came on my own fingers just as Carl dumped another large load deep inside my bowels. Ryan coated my tongue a few minutes later, but I was so numb I didn't even feel it sliding down my throat.

By the time Carl and Ryan got through with me I was a basket case, practically comatose. That didn't seem to matter to this gang though. All of them mounted me at least once more, trying everything they'd ever dreamed of – even though, by that time I was limp as a rag and not responding. Ryan carried me into bedroom after they'd all left for home, placing me on the bed, sticky and smelling badly. I very much needed a shower but I immediately blacked out.

I didn't move until almost noon the following day and when I did, I was so sore I just lay there and cried for a while. Or maybe I cried out of guilt because I'd acted like the lowest whore on the planet. Sure, there had been the pot, but that didn't excuse what I'd become. I loved Ryan but I didn't know if I could do this for him anymore. I just lie there remembering my life with Joe and the girls, how he'd respected me and treated me – and cried most of the day. Maybe I would kill myself.

The sun had come out unexpectedly Monday morning, and Ryan had apparently left early to work on one of his contracts, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Depressed and alone, I called my new therapist and asked if she would see me. I desperately wanted someone to tell me what to do. I needed help before I went crazy. Once I'd shared what had happened to me, the first thing she advised was to get checked by medical personnel for STDs. Crap! I had not even considered that! Talk about naivety.

I completely unloaded on her; spoke about my overpowering guilt, how I'd been introduced to all this depravity, and how much I still loved Ryan. She asked if I loved him enough to continue living this way indefinitely, and I answered that I truly didn't know. I did know though, that I'd do anything to please him – to keep him from leaving me.

We went back into my past, starting at early childhood, and uncovered some things I'd totally forgotten. They were things that may account for my fascination with large penises, and provide some reasons for my inexplicable desire to please someone – and be controlled. She equated it to a form of hypnotism, a compelled fixation for someone, or something.

I won't bore anyone with those details, but it was enlightening and maybe it will help me cope at some future time. Right at the moment though I knew I wasn't strong enough to leave Ryan. I needed him. Even at the current cost to my physic. She had a medical doctor she knew prescribe something for my depression, and made an appointment for him to check me for STDs. Before I left, I set up another appointment with her for the following week.

Ryan was in a good mood, finally being able to work after two weeks of rain. He came in around noon, full of excitement about his new projects. That contrasted poorly with the depression I felt, so it wasn't long before we were in a heated argument about what had happened the previous night.

I remember clutching my head and screaming, "I hated it! I will never do something like that for you again!"

Ryan was unusually calm, simply giving one of his sad smiles. "Hell, nobody made you do anything. You enjoyed acting like a whore, Kay. I just gave you the opportunity."

His words knifed right through me, cruel and unexpected. I'd done it for him! The world suddenly swirled around me as I stuck out my hand to find something to hold onto. The next thing I knew, I was on the carpet, staring up at the ceiling, Ryan's arm under my head, his hand stroking my face.

"Ah . . . baby. Don't be upset with me. You know how I am. I just don't think sometimes. Here, let me help you up."

He assisted me to the couch and I laid my head back as he fed me cold water from a straw. After a while I felt better, struggling to sit up. We just sat there not speaking for a long time, and then he said, "I won't ask the guys over anymore. Okay? No more football games. All those guys, I know now it was just too much all at once."

I brightened up a little after that. "No more sharing?"

"Well, if we do, it'll be because you agree, and only one other person."

"Ryan! I . . . can't . . . do . . . this . . . anymore! What the fuck don't you understand about that?" By this time I was crying again.

He stood up, saying, "Oh fuck it. Just fuck it, okay?" I heard the front door close as he left.

That evening, I made him a nice meal, hoping he had settled down before he came home. He didn't show up until after midnight, the food still on the table, cold now. He came in and sat across from me in the heavy chair. I hugged my knees and stared into space.

"You mad at me?" I finally asked.

"No. I've been thinking. I think we need to give each other some room. We need time to think about what we expect from this relationship."

Room? Room? I sit stunned for a moment. "What the hell does that mean?" I finally cried!

He was calm, sounding reasonable like he was speaking to a child. "It means that when we're together we spend all our time fucking our eyeballs out and not listening to what the other needs. You must know by now that I need variety, exploration, excitement – you obviously want something like married life. That doesn't work for me, Kay. Apparently, it didn't work for you, either, but I won't go there. That's why I thought this arrangement between us might work out. Now I'm thinking that maybe it doesn't. Maybe we need time to think about what we want. I'll get you a room for a while and pay the rent so it won't be a burden for you. We can still see each other . . . if you want."

I felt as if he'd punched me in the belly! I'd given up everything for this man. I loved him and I thought on some level, that he loved me too! Stunned, hollow and empty, I fought to put this into words. "I . . . I . . ." I couldn't seem to form the right words. Finally, I just whispered, "Ryan . . . please. Please . . . don't."

Ryan smiled sadly at me for a moment. "That's what you said that first day, remember? You know what that does to me."

Terrified by the track this conversation had taken I hurried to him, kneeling at his feet beside the chair. I wrapped my arms around his legs, gripping them fiercely as if by doing that I could hold on to him. Looking up with tear-streaked face, I whispered, "I love you. I'll do anything you ask of me from now on. Anything, I promise. No more complaints. Please, let's try. I can't lose you."

The sobs started and I laid my face against his leg. I felt his hand in my hair, rubbing my scalp gently. After a while, he lifted my face, staring into my eyes. "I don't do these things to hurt you, Kay."

"I know."

"I can't promise you, I will act any differently. That's just me. The way I am."

"I know. It's alright, Ryan. I love you," I said again, just happy that I wasn't losing him.

Crisis avoided, but left unsettled, and that paved the way for our next serious confrontation. It wasn't long in coming. Sometime during the following week, Ryan showed up after work with Biscuit in tow. They'd been working two jobs, Carl and Jose on one, he and Biscuit on the other. Biscuit's car had broken down and Ryan was taking him home, but he had to run by and take some building material he kept stored in his garage to Carl and Jose, for the following morning's tasks. The pick-up's bed and both seats would be full of stuff, so he had no room for a passenger.