The Summer Kitchen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,149 Followers

"Babe, we worked right through lunch today. Fix Biscuit a sandwich or something. I'll be back in an hour or two. Turn on the TV for him. Bisk, help me load this stuff and then you can eat."

Biscuit was staring at me like I was the "biscuit!" As soon as they went outside I went into the bedroom and slipped on a pair of panties under Ryan's dress shirt. Not that it would keep the little bastard from staring at me, but at least I wouldn't feel so vulnerable. By the time I heard Ryan drive off I had two sandwiches prepared, and Biscuit was back. As he ate, he constantly followed me around the room with his beady little eyes. It wasn't hard to see what he was thinking.

My face burned a bright red as I remembered my shameful behavior the previous week. He probably thought I was just a cock-hungry slut and he'd have a good time tonight. That wasn't going to happen. I wondered how many nights he'd stroked his stubby little cock in the shower, thinking about that afternoon. No. Not the shower. He probably did it in his bed. I recalled his hygiene hadn't been all that great! I tried not watching him eat with his mouth open, listening to him smack his wet lips in appreciation. Finally he sat back and burped quietly.

"That was great, ma'am! Ryan is so lucky! I'd give anything if I had someone like you."

Avoiding his eyes, I muttered, "Well . . . you're welcome. I have to clean these up." I gathered the plate and empty cup, carrying them to the sink. While I was gone, he moved from the dining area into the living room, now sitting in the big chair where Jose had been the last time. I had the choice of either the platform rocker, or the couch. I chose the couch because there was room enough to tuck my legs under me, hiding them with the shirttail.

"We had some good times on that old couch last week, didn't we? Huh?"

That took me completely by surprise! I glared at him and he was grinning broadly, his fat cheeks looking like they were still full of food.

"Biscuit . . ."

"Please don't call me that, ma'am. I'm Tom. That's a man's name. Biscuit is something they call me just to pick on me. I'm not a boy now, I'm a man."

Looking closely I could see that the timid, weak-chinned boy I'd met last week had subtlety changed. Maybe it was because he'd finally been laid and didn't have to just beat-off while watching porn. I knew I wasn't being kind, but I didn't feel too kind at the moment. Biscuit . . . Tom . . . whatever . . . looked confident, more in control than the young fat kid I knew as Biscuit. He now stared back at me with pure lust! He was suddenly speaking again and I struggled to pay attention.

". . . can I call you Kay? Ma'am sounds too formal after . . . you know. We're more like 'friends' now, right?"

I certainly didn't like where this was headed. The little troll disgusted me. How I ever let him do all those things to me, couldn't be justified. It had to have been the pot Ryan bought! He'd said it was the purest he'd ever seen. One thing's for sure I promised myself, Biscuit would never get his chubby little hands on this girl again.

"Ryan said to tell you to do the same thing as last time, for me."

"What?"

"We worked a ten hour day right through lunch, and Ryan said I'd really done good today. He said to tell you that he 'said for you to take care of me.' You know . . . like the last time."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Ryan wouldn't do that! Would he? Remembering our earlier fight and something he'd said about "one other person" being okay, I suddenly wasn't so sure. "That's not going to happen, Bis. . . uh, Tom. I'm not like that. It was the weed we smoked and it made me act a little crazy. Forget it."

"Well, Ryan said to."

We argued for a while, as I resorted to attempting to shame him with the "friendship" thing, and finally berating him, calling him names. He didn't budge, insisting this is what Ryan promised him before he left. At last, Biscuit threatened, "If you don't, I'll tall Ryan." He sounded like a petulant little boy, his bottom lip protruding.

I knew I was beaten, remembering the pain I'd felt earlier when I thought I'd lost him. Ryan had almost kicked me out during an argument about almost this very thing. If I lost him I couldn't make it. Suddenly, I was overwhelmed by a wave of desperation. There seemed nowhere to run from this. I watched in dismay as Biscuit/Tom loosened his belt and peeled his pants off. His flabby belly almost hid his fat penis, but I could see it was already hard and pointing straight out, all of four inches of it.

"Come on, Kay. Just like you did last time," he rasped hoarsely. My mind racing, searching for some way out of this, I hesitated. "I'll tell Ryan if you don't do it right," he said with malice

Like a robot, I finally stood and walked over to his chair. I knelt about a foot away, defeated and feeling a little sick I was unable to meet his eyes. I decided that if I had to do this, I'd get it over with quickly. This time his vile seed would dump onto the carpet, not my mouth! It was no big deal really, just an appendage and a little body fluid. I'd done it before. It wouldn't mean a thing!

I caught a whiff of his genitals, remembering the last time and how it'd initially stung my tongue. I considered getting a washcloth and cleaning his dick before going any farther, but he suddenly wrapped his chubby fingers in my hair and pulled my mouth up close.

"Lick it," he whispered, sounding like he was in pain.

I hesitated, but the burning on my scalp convinced me I had no other choice, so I flicked out my tongue and tasted the moisture forming there. He tightened his fingers, letting me know what he wanted. The thick, flat crown made up almost half the length of his entire cock. Wider and thicker than Ryan's, it looked like the head of a giant cobra. I open my mouth so wide my jaws ached, closing my lips over the cobra-like head. Blocking my mind as to what I was doing, I started sucking. Yep. It stung my tongue for a couple seconds, just like I'd suspected it would.

Still feeling a little nauseous, I pretended it was Ryan I was doing it to, in an attempt to make my debasement less demeaning. I imagined Ryan's face contorted with pleasure like it does when I perform oral on him, and that somehow made it a little easier. I sucked and licked the stubby cock, and after just a short time it began emitting more fluid. Feeling my cheeks hollow with the effort I increased my suction, lashing it with my tongue. The pressure on my hair had eased up by then. Tom's pre-cum was coming in tiny spurts and I knew he was getting close. I'd have to pull away quickly when he ejaculated, just let it fall to the floor.

The carpet would need a good cleaning after what it'd been through lately. I fought back a silly giggle. Suddenly, he was pushing my head away, grunting with an effort to keep from cumming. I fought back, struggling to keep my mouth in contact with the head. I just wanted to get it over with, but the pain in my scalp proved too much and he won.

He held my face between his hands, staring down angrily. "Damn it, bitch! Stop fighting me all the fucking time! I ain't ready for this to end yet! I want to remember this for a long time." Then more softly, he said, "lick my balls a little, Kay. Like you did last time."

He pulled my head down and buried my face against his damp nuts. I pretended it was still Ryan, doing as he ordered, nibbling, licking and sucking as my saliva made them wetter. Wanting to get it over with quickly, I took his balls in my hand, tugging on them, scratching, and squeezing harder than I did with Ryan. Biscuit seemed oblivious to the pain, in fact, it appeared he relished it. I felt like punching them really hard, but that would probably be taking it too far. Somehow I had to get him off and kick his fat ass out! My face burned with shame. I didn't want Ryan coming back to see this, even though he'd made it happen.

As I lifted his surprisingly large balls, biting underneath them, Biscuit Tightened his hold on my hair and pushed my head lower. At the same time he slid toward the front of the chair cushion, pulling his knees wider apart. His intention was clear now, as he forced my face into the sweaty crevice between his fat cheeks. It smelled strongly of preparation, felt overly hot against my face. I struggled but it was futile. I saw his puckered anus right there, and prayed he was clean as he pushed my face against it, wiggling and breathing in deep gulps. I refused to do as he wanted so he punished me by simply rubbing the crack of his ass up and down on my face until I finally stuck out my tongue and licked here he wanted. I wanted to puke!

When my tongue made contact, he grunted loudly and immediately stopped moving his hips, now rewarding my effort. I was just thankful that at least, he smelled clean! I continued licking his elastic little button for a while as he alternately grunted and moaned. After a while, he pulled his cheeks farther apart to give me better access and I finally got the tip of my tongue inside. I thought he would cum right then as I pumped his cock in one hand, biting and licking his anus in hopes that he would go-off. Maybe he was a closet fag, I thought angrily, and liked it up the ass. Once more, he pushed me away at the last minute, pulling my head back up to where he could reinsert his cock into my mouth.

His pre-cum flowed constantly now and I knew I had him! I licked and sucked for less than a minute before he tightened his fingers in my hair to prevent me from moving away, and emptied his watery cum into my throat. I tried pulling off at the last minute but he shoved his hips upward, holding my face tight against his groin as he unloaded stream after stream over my tongue.

His cock wasn't long, but it was incredibly thick and it reached the opening of my throat, completely shutting off my air supply. I beat against his chest with my tiny hands, as I felt my head swimming, blackness closing in. I was going to die right here with this creep's stubby little dick down my throat, strangled to death! The one saving grace was that I probably deserved it.

Just before blacking out, he pushed me away and I fell beside the chair, sucking precious air into my tortured lungs. I could hear him also gasping for breath. I hope he has a heart attack, I remember thinking. I closed my eyes, letting my panic subside, resting my speeding heart. I felt him move, suddenly lifting my legs, wrapping his arms behind my knees, and burying his face in my crotch! Livid, I struggled, but in my weakened condition due to being almost strangled by his fat dick, I was no match for him.

He'd done oral sex on me the last time too, and I now recalled that he was better at it than Ryan was. In fact, he had no match. His tongue felt twice as long and thick as Ryan's, and his wet lips seemed to be touching everywhere at once as he sucked my pussy lips into his mouth, tugging at them, wrapping his wet lips around my swollen clit, alternately sucking and biting it, swiping it like a credit card from my anus to my clit, and then back down.

I groaned aloud in defeat, in a short time I was completely lost to his manipulations. Soon, I was clutching his head between my hands, gripping it with my trembling thighs, pushing my belly up trying to get his entire face inside my exploding snatch.

I came really hard, sobbing and thrashing – begging. Still high from that one, wanting another one, I felt his weight pressing down on me, his cock insistently pushing against my wet opening. Unthinking now, I opened wider, accepting him, needing him inside me filling the empty void. He immediately began hammering into my gushing vagina urgently, like he was running a hundred yard dash. I ran right with him, matching his every thrust, trading groan for groan, swallowing the thick tongue that had just licked my pussy and asshole.

Looking down at me I heard him say, "Kay, you are the most beautiful woman in the world." He didn't bang against my cervix like Ryan or maybe Carl did, but his cock was so thick it rubbed my swollen clit every time he shoved it in or pulled it out. I felt relief approaching in the distance and then it hit, slamming into my body so hard I felt as if I'd shake apart, clutching his fat ass with my trembling thighs, licking his mouth as I cried out, digging my nails into his chubby cheeks and going out of my mind with pleasure.

He flipped me over, raised my ass up and mounted me from the rear doggy-style. I vaguely remembered that he'd been able to last a long time the last time he'd fucked me. It seemed after he came once he could take his time, making it last. As for me, I always come quickly, but I can do it over and over all night, once I got going. Before he came I was already into another orgasm, lifting my ass upward to capture a scant inch more of his short cock, feeling it scraping my raw clit, bringing me to the edge again. Just before I went off, he stopped and pulled out.

Groaning in frustration, I waved my ass around, enticing him to proceed, to hurry and let me finish. "He was looking right into my gapping snatch. "Wow, are you ever lubricated! You are absolutely soaking wet!" He exclaimed.

I didn't care about that. "Tom . . . please . . . do me. Please . . ."

"I love to hear you say that." He crawled behind me again and swiped his cock through the folds of my pussy a couple times, then pressed it against my anus! I cried out, trying to pull away. But he gripped my hips strongly, pulling me against his cock with force. Nearly worn out from the force of all my orgasms, I weakly submitted, feeling like I was tearing apart when the wide cobra-headed cock popped through my elastic opening. He took it slow, seeming to know what he was doing as he reached under me, fingering my clit.

I wondered how much porn he watched. How else would someone like this know anything? Then another explosion hit me and I almost tore his cock off at the base I was jerking around so much. He couldn't take it either and I felt his semen bouncing off the walls of my bowels, planting his seed deep inside my belly. It was the longest, most intense orgasm of the afternoon. When it was over, I collapsed onto the stained carpet, gasping for breath. Soon, Biscuit was beside me.

"Well, isn't that a pretty sight?"

It was Ryan. Apparently he'd come in as we were fucking. Mortified, I sat up and drew my knees up, covering my messy crotch. Biscuit lay on his back, his cock still glistening with our fluids.

"What the fuck?" Ryan yelled. "I leave you alone for an hour with someone and you just have to fuck him?"

"I . . . I . . ." Stammering pitifully. "He said you told me I had to have sex with him," I sobbed. "I only wanted to please you!"

"Looked to me like you were pretty pleased yourself!" he shouted. He glared down at Biscuit. "I ought to kill your little fat ass," he growled.

"I'm sorry, Boss! She just kept after me until I couldn't take it anymore. She was sucking me off before you got out of the driveway!"

Voiceless, I stared at Biscuit as though he came from another planet. Then his words sunk in. "Why you . . . you . . . fat creep. Don't you fucking lie about me or I'll tear your fucking balls off!" I didn't even know I could use words like that. Biscuit drew back in fear, screaming like a little girl as I crawled toward him, fury shooting from my eyes.

"Settle down! Both of you," Ryan shouted. "Biscuit, you did this, you lying little asshole! Get dressed and get out before I stomp a hole in your ass!"

I grabbed my shirt and hurriedly slipped into it as Biscuit practically ran out the front door, while still dressing. I stood up wobbly, and sit down heavily in the chair, quietly staring at the floor as Ryan looked at me. "I didn't do it," I finally muttered. "I'm not lying. He really did say you told me I had to. I would never screw somebody else willingly."

He sighed deeply. "I know. I can see how it happened. Biscuit looks stupid but he's pretty cunning. He saw how I like to control you, and that you do about anything you can to please me. He used that to his advantage. I never should've left him behind."

"Can I sit by you?" I asked softly.

"Later, after you wash that asshole's mess off." He stood. "It looks like you've learned to enjoy anal sex pretty well." He left me to think about that last statement.

I felt dirty – used again, and then discarded. I couldn't move for a while. A sticky wetness was growing on both inter-thighs, oozing from either my raw vagina or my battered anus – they both hurt. Exhausted beyond belief, my body aching from the plummeting I'd received from Biscuit, I felt my shoulders slump in defeat. What a fool I was. I was really stupid. I'd let a pimply-faced nineteen year-old boy dupe me into doing anything he wanted to my body. I was pretty disgusted that I'd enjoyed most of it, too. I sighed, stood and headed for the shower, too tired to even contemplate tomorrow.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,149 Followers