The Summer of 2004 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boot, let's have some fun. Let's walk up the hill."

I followed the Brute and was transfixed on his ass and the muscular tension in his legs as he climbed the fairly steep incline of treet roots and vines. I wondered where he was leading me, why he was leading me. "Did he want to fuck me right here, outdoors?" My cock dripped and danced with anticipation.

When we got to the top, I marveled at the panoramic view. There were no houses around for at least 3 miles. It was quite an anomaly for a State so accustomed to suburban sprawl. "This is so fucking awesome."

"Yeah, I like it. Okay, get your clothes off."

"Damn, you're quite the romantic."

Robert removed his socks and sneakers and his watch and placed them by his shirt. He looked so hot, just wearing his loose shorts which pronounced his mouth-watering bulge. His tan, tight chest was glistening with sweat. I loved the little bit of hair he had in the center and his torso's hairline which led south to the top of his shorts. I loved the extruding veins in his forearms, which made the U.S.M.C. tatoo on his right arm even sexier. I even admired his nicely shaped and short fingernails.

I removed my clothes too, all but my shorts as Robert had done.

"What are we doing, Robert?"

He laughed. "You'll see." I watched him jump up and grab a tree limb, pull himself over on it and shimmy over to a ledge. On that ledge there was a long and thick rope hanging from another, taller tree.

Before I could process what the Animal was probably going to do--and what he undoubtedly and unfortunately would then want me to do--he was airborne. As he catapulted himself off the mountain, this handsome Marine hollered "HOO-RAH, HOO-RAH!" and plunged at least 40 feet, creating a mushroom sprout of cold, morning water.

I was stunned and yelled after him, "NO he DIDN'T! He is fucking OUT OF HIS MIND! WHAT the fuck is WRONG with this guy?"

"Robert! You alright?"

I knew he was alive, because I heard him come up. "YEEE HAWW, DAMN, now THAT'S the way to wake up in the mornin!"

I watched in awe as this dripping wet, exhilarating stud ascended the mountain. His body was a vision of rugged, natural manliness, solidly built. A real man's body, not a gym bunny's. I couldn't take my eyes off of his thick legs and his cock, which bounced in his shorts as the wetness outlined his manhood and made my mouth water.

When he was back atop the mountain I just shook my head at him. "You're one fucked-up, crazy ass, motherfucker, Robert."

"What's crazy about living life, boot?"

"Nothing. That's why you're crazy, because you coulda ended your life!"

"Sugar britches, you're sounding like a city boy. I'm gonna put some adventure in yourself yet. Now quit your bitchin and let's get goin."

"Okay," I answered as I started to retrieve my sneakers.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whattaya doin?, he commanded.

"You just said, 'Let's go,' so I'm getting ready," as I started to put my socks on.

"I meant 'Let's go,' as in 'Now it's your turn.'"

OH HELL NO, YOU AIN'T SERIOUS. "I ain't doin' that shit for nothing!"

"Don't be a pussy, Mike."

"I'm not a pussy."

"Then climb up the tree and do it. C'mon, I'll help you. I'll guide you. Nothing's goin' a happen to ya. I gotch your back."

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of." I wanted to plead with him: Can't we just go back to your loft bedroom and you ram your cock up my ass and make out with me?

Robert extened his cupped hands for my foot, to boost me up the tree. "I can do it myself," I answered, and with a sigh that could only be read as "WHY ME?" I began the climb.

Robert had one of the widest, handsomest, shit-eating grins I'd seen on him yet. "Aw c'mon, boot. You're gonna LOVE it."

As I climbed the tree, he pinched my ass. It was funny how playful this guy could be at times. I couldn't decide if he was 35 or if he was 12, if he was the most awesome spectacle of renegade man I'd ever met in my life, or just a complete, fucking, infantile psycho.

He followed me up and shimmied across the branch with me. When I pulled myself up I studied the rope. "How old is this rope, Robert? Are you sure it won't break?"

"Who knows?"

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY! I ain't doin' it, no way!"

He laughed. "No, I meant I don't know how old the rope is, but I do know it will hold your sweet, college-boy ass."

The water looked so far down and so far outwards that my knees started to tremble. Robert tried to quell my nerves. "Look, boot, I've done this a billion times, you'll be alright. Now reach high up on the rope, and just jump. The most important thing to remember is to not let go too soon or you'll land on the rocks below. I don't wanna scare you, but you gotta remember that, do not let go of the rope until you're clear of the rocks and sand and you're well over the water."

My knees started trembling even more. "No, Robert I can't do this, I'm serious man." I almost was crying I was so afraid of the height and the danger.

Robert placed his arm around me and rested his manly hand on my shoulder after gently squeezing it. "Looka me dude." I turned to him and thought of the time he had kindly said the same thing, how he had asked me to look down at his big balls and bulging cock. But now he wasn't suggesting I enjoy his cock in my mouth. This was about sheer hell, terror and anxiety.

He read my fear. "I ain't lettin' nothing hurt ya, boot. You'll be alright and you'll thank me in a few minutes. Fear is to be laughed at."

Looking into his brown eyes just made me think of kissing him, smelling him, having him fuck me. "Couldn't I just suck his cock and please him that way," I wondered.

"You can do this, my man."

"Maybe he's right," I thought. "I'll be laughing in a few minutes and tonight I'll be taking Robert's cock in my ass. So let's do this!"

I held tightly to the rope and remembered what Robert said about not letting go until I cleared the rocks. I hoped that I didn't panic. "What if I didn't let go at all of the rope? I'll probably just come back and slam into a tree. That wouldn't be as bad as falling 40 feet onto rocks, would it? Oh shit, my thoughts were sabotaging me."

"BOOT, YOU GOTTA MISSION TO DO! I TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO, NOW DO IT! GO!"

"Okay, okay. Don't rush me."

"The longer you wait, the harder it's going to be. Do you want me to push you?"

"NO, don't push me. I'll go, I'll go, just give me a second."

"C'mon, I'll count to five and then I want you off the mountain. He sounded a bit jocular now: "If you do it on five, I'll let you blow me. Would you by chance be the type of college athlete interested in cock? Are you the type of ball player that would go for a Marine's cock pounding your face and ass, leaving you filled at both ends with his hot load?"

He made me laugh. That eased my sheer terror just enough for me to lift my feet. I was OFF! "Oh shit!," I thought. I was supposed to impress Robert with my bravado and yell out "Hoo-rah," like he did, but I was too fucking paralyzed with fear. "Okay, now I've cleared the rocks," I noticed. Robert bellowed behind me "Now, boot, let go!" and I threw the rope from me and plunged.

As I was suspended in mid-air, 40 feet above the lake, I thought of my upcoming 21st birthday, what a milestone that date is for people. I was proud of myself at that instant. I was an adventurer! And I was happy that I was impressing Robert. But those exhilarating thoughts were quickly supplanted with sheer terror as I fell FORTY FEET into the frigid water. Once I hit the water, cold as it was, I was in my element. I was at peace. I felt accomplishment, pride. I couldn't wait to get up and climb the mountain and be congratulated by Robert. Damn, I liked him!

As my mouth took its first breath upon resurfacing, I heard Robert laughing from above. "YEEEhaw! BOOOT! Ya did it, bro! Lemme hear ya, guy, 'HOO-RAH'!"

I answered him with my fist in the air, almost as enthusiastically: "HOO-RAH! HOO-RAH! HOO-RAH!"

When I reached the top I was met by one studly, smiling Marine. "Great job, boot."

"Thanks, Robert, thanks, man." I shook his hand and half hugged him, the way 2 Marines would upon completion of a dangerous reconnaissance mission.

But this wasn't any ordinary Marine situation. I wanted to express my gratitude to Robert for helping me conquer my fear and providing me with an incredible rush, an incredible adventure, and an incredible sense of accomplishment.

I dropped to my knees and again said, "Thanks, Robert, thanks, man."

He picked up his que and strutted over to me. With each step toward me, I saw his shorts tenting outwards more as his manly meat responded to my being on my knees. When he was in front of me he gently patted the top of my head and stroked my hair. Then both hands were on my head, gently encircling me. My scalp felt the warmth of his strong hands. My cock sprang to life. Robert let his shorts drop to his knees before kicking them to the side.

He was completely naked now. This rugged, manly animal before me was starkly naked, defined, glistening and tantalizing. His cock was at full attention. And instead of forcefully skull fucking me, as I had always liked and as Robert was more than inclined to do, he gently placed his long, thick dick in my mouth and gently pulled my face onto him.

Even his words were gentle and soothing: "I'm proud of you, boot, you did great. Suck that thing, man, oh yeah, take it all in. You deserve it, man. Take it all. Get that tongue all around. Taste and lick anywhere you want. You deserve it man. I'm so proud of you."

I was so happy to hear this approval and admiration from Robert. He's a man of few words, usually stoic and none too quick with a compliment. And here he was praising me and almost tenderly feeding me his dripping cock.

I wanted to please him in gratitude. I deep-throated him as best as I could. I tried my hardest not to gag on this massive bone. I wanted to suck and slurp and serve him without the hassles of gagging. I remembered his advice at our first session, my intro to cock-sucking: "When the catcher relaxes, the runner slides home. Relax, Mike, and let my cock slide home." I relaxed as best as I could and I was amazed how I could fit his entire appendage into me without gagging. It worked! I was relaxed and as a result I got to taste so much more of him and he got to experience so much more pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Robert whispered as he seemed to approve of my technique. I swirled my tongue around his head very quickly as my lips gently encircled the shaft. I slowly went down and up, down and up. I heard Robert's moaning and thought how he was mirroring my own. I only stopped occasionally for air, but I was enjoying sucking and tasting him too much to stop altogether.

And it pleased me as much as he to do as I was taught that first cocksucking session. I looked up at him. It was so fucking hot to be standing in front of this tan, sweaty Marine stud and looking up at his face, into his eyes as I served his meat. My eyes followed his manly pubic hair, up his torso along the thin line of hair, past the patch of hair at the center of his manly chest, up to his manly neck, its delicious adam's apple, his lips and his manly, recently grown, short mustache. I looked right into those handsome brown eyes and I spontaneously came.

To Be Continued....

12