Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
Cocky rival dominates me on a backpacking trip.
8.2k words
4.66
182k
343

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,070 Followers

Luke is one of my best friends from business school but also my biggest rival. We compete in everything--sports, classes, girls, and extracurriculars--and we're two of the best looking and most successful guys at UCLA business school.

Luke grew up in Montana and loves the outdoors. He also plays tennis and soccer, just like me. We're both in shape and very competitive. I'm taller and more muscular--about 6'3" and 180 lean pounds of body mass--whereas Luke's about 6 foot even and 170 pounds.

Luke has a pretty defined six pack, which is hard to miss when he plays soccer shirtless, and his tan skin complements his sandy blonde hair and sea-blue eyes. While I am more muscular and in very good shape, I'm not quite as toned as he is, but I still have an attractive jaw line, brown hair, and green eyes.

During our first year of business school, Luke and I were both hyper-competitive. We were in the same small group and constantly trying to see who could one-up each other. We competed to see who could win in intramural sports, who could get the best grades, who could land a better summer job, and who could get the hottest girls. While we were pretty evenly matched in many ways, Luke somehow eclipsed me in the girl category.

I went hard for Vanessa, who is easily the hottest girl in our class year, but she turned me down. Luke swooped in and they've now been dating ever since. I've always been jealous of Luke's success with Vanessa, though I've had my own fair share of hookups in Los Angeles. There are plenty of hot people here in LA, and I usually don't have too much trouble finding someone to hook up with at least once a month.

I had just started dating someone earlier this year named Courtney, who was an aspiring actress and bartender. She was incredibly fun and hot, but broke up with me this March. I had hoped that Courtney would want to travel somewhere fun with me for spring break, but now I was flying solo without any plans.

Luke told me that he and Vanessa had also hoped to go on a trip somewhere, but that she was bailing on him for a week-long bachelorette party. Since both he and I had no spring break plans, Luke proposed that we go hiking together on the Pacific Crest Trail.

"It will be fun!" he said. "And cheap!"

Luke had grown up in the mountains and knew his way around hiking and backpacking trails. While I had never been backpacking, I had gone hiking countless times and loved the California coastline this time of year. So even though I wasn't that excited to spend seven days together with my biggest rival, I had no other plans and decided to say yes.

________________________________________________________________

So we packed our gear and off we went. Luke and I woke up early at 5 am to drive to the trail and get some miles in before sunrise. We started hiking as the sun lit up the sky, and we soaked in our beautiful surroundings.

Although I could easily lift more weights than Luke and push him around in soccer, it quickly became apparent that he had done far more hiking than I had. He was quick and nimble on his feet, whereas I was a little slower walking up steep terrain.

Late in the afternoon, after 10 hours of hiking, we reached the top of a ridge. It was a gorgeous view, but I really needed to pee. I walked over towards a clump of trees atop the ridge and unzipped my shorts. Like I had done outside for the entire day, I started peeing into the bushes.

I expected to have peace and privacy while going about my business, but I unexpectedly heard a noise next to me. To my surprise, Luke walked over and unzipped his shorts just a few feet away.

I tried to look away and finish peeing in a hurry, but Luke somehow stood right next to me. For my entire life, I've never looked at guys while they're peeing--it's a huge violation of the bro code to look down at someone at a urinal next to you. So I just kept looking forward, despite the awkwardness of Luke inserting himself right next to me.

Then I heard what sounded like a firehose of piss unleashed beside me. It easily eclipsed my own urine stream and looked like a waterfall pouring onto the log in front of me.

"What the fuck!?" I thought. "What could possibly make a stream that powerful?"

Despite my instinct, I held my gaze steady and kept looking straight ahead. As my own stream died down to a trickle, Luke's was still going strong, and I quickly put my penis back into my shorts before walking away.

It felt so awkward that Luke had unleashed a torrent of piss right next to me, and it almost felt like he had wanted me to look down. He's such a cocky guy--hell, I'm cocky myself--but this just felt so brazen and arrogant.

I was glad that I kept to the man code and avoided looking at my best friend's dick. I was proud of my own cock and really had no interest in seeing Luke's.

Ever since Luke peed right next to me, he now seemed slightly more assertive. As we set up camp that night, I followed Luke's directions and did as he said. When he asked me to cook dinner, I obliged and made one of our backpacking meals over the fire.

After dinner, Luke decided to break out the bottle of whiskey that we'd brought on our trip. We'd successfully completed 20 miles on our first day, and he wanted to celebrate. He also reasoned that the more we drank, the less we would have to carry the next day. So as the bottle passed between us back and forth, we both ended up getting pretty tipsy.

As we talked about business school, our summer, and girls at UCLA, I couldn't help but think about Vanessa, Luke's sexy girlfriend, and ask how she was doing.

"How's Vanessa these days?" I asked.

"She's good," Luke said, "But we haven't had sex in weeks."

"Oh wow," I replied. "How long has it been?"

"It's probably been like a month dude. She keeps saying my dick is too big and she doesn't want to fuck."

I choked and nearly spit out my whiskey as Luke said this. "No way man! Girls never say shit like that."

"I'm serious, dude. Vanessa is so petite that she really has a tough time taking my entire cock."

"Quit pulling my leg, man," I replied. "That has never happened."

"She also complains that I take way too long to cum," he continued.

"Ha!" I laughed. "That also must be a lie. I bet you cum in like two minutes."

"Dude, I wish," Luke said. "It usually takes me at least an hour to get off, and Vanessa just can't handle me fucking her for that long."

There was a long and awkward silence as I realized that Luke might be serious. I had thought he was exaggerating, as all guys do, about the size of his dick and how long he lasts in bed. But what if he wasn't?

"Well, do you and Vanessa do other stuff?" I asked, trying to be helpful.

"She does love sucking my cock--but only sometimes," Luke added. "And can I tell you something that stays between us?"

"Sure," I replied.

"Lately Vanessa's been letting me sleep around and fuck other girls."

"What?!" I yelled, nearly spitting out my whiskey again.

"She understands my needs and that my dick needs some pussy--but she just doesn't want it inside her all the time. So she lets me fuck other girls too."

I sat in silence trying to process what Luke was saying. He had the sexiest girlfriend in business school AND he could fuck other girls too?!

"Who else have you slept with?" I asked timidly.

"Don't tell anyone, but Jasmine and I have been fucking a lot. And I also fucked that young economics professor, Ms. Meyer."

This time I ACTUALLY spit out my whiskey.

"Dude, there is no way you've fucked Jasmine and Ms. Meyer! Jasmine is the hottest girl in our class apart from Vanessa, and Ms. Meyer is totally smokin' and like ten years older than us!"

"She's actually only seven years older than us," Luke interjected, "and she's such a slut in bed. She begs me to fuck her for hours--something Vanessa would never do."

Maybe it was the whiskey taking hold, but Luke's bullshit sounded ridiculous. "Dude, there is simply no way that Ms. Meyer has ever begged you to fuck her. That's absurd."

Luke sat there quietly before pulling out his phone. A few moments later, he showed me a picture of Ms. Meyer--our sexy economics professor--completely naked and smiling towards the camera. Just as I had fantasized about many times, her breasts were absolutely perfect, and she had an hour-glass shaped waist with a cute, shaven pussy.

"Holy fuck, dude!" I yelled, nearly spilling my drink.

Luke laughed before putting away his phone. "I told you dude--Ms. Meyer is an absolute cockslut. She sucks dick so good and lets me fuck her for hours."

Luke said this so nonchalantly and I was devastated to learn that it was true. Somehow my closest friend and business school rival had some kind of "magic dick" that let him do whatever he wanted with the sexiest babes at UCLA. My own cock was a pretty decent size and I had no problem finding hot chicks to fuck in Los Angeles--but my sex sessions lasted twenty minutes at most, and certainly never hours.

Luke could probably tell that I was crestfallen because he suggested that we both go to bed. We went into the tent, stripped down to our boxers, and fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________

I had the strangest dream that night that Luke was fucking Ms. Meyer, Jasmine, and Vanessa all at the same time, and all three were begging for his cock.

When I woke up, my own penis was fully and completely hard. Just shy of 6 inches, I'd always been close to average in both length and thickness and had no complaints from the ladies. But I'd also never had anyone "beg" for my cock either.

As I glanced over at Luke in the moonlight of the tent, I saw what could have been a bulge in his boxers, but really couldn't tell--it might've just been a big crease in his shorts. I closed my eyes and tried to get my best friend's dick out of my mind and forgot about what he told me about Ms. Meyer and Jasmine. On the one hand, I was insanely jealous, but also somehow turned on. Despite wanting desperately to jerk off, I didn't dare touch my cock, and fell asleep for the rest of the night--trying to avoid more thoughts about Luke's dick and dominance in bed.

In the morning, I quietly exited the tent and went to pee on some bushes after waiting for my erection to go down. By the time I returned, Luke was putting on shorts and packing up our stuff in the tent. It was time to hit the trail, and he we had another 15 miles ahead of us before we could rest.

For the next several hours, everything was back to normal as we hiked through the gorgeous backcountry. Luke and I chatted about sports and business school and were just two dudes hitting the trail. We occasionally glimpsed views of the ocean and also made our way through a dense forest of trees.

By mid-afternoon, we'd reached a small lake water that flowed down from a waterfall. It was a gorgeous spot with trees on all sides, and Luke suggested that it'd be the perfect place for a swim.

So we took off our packs and started stripping off our clothes. Since I'd traveled light, I hadn't brought a swimsuit, but Luke apparently had. He took off his pack and all of his clothes, and with his back turned to me put on a short swimsuit.

I stripped down to my boxer briefs and was prepared to swim in these, until Luke asked me what I was doing.

"Did you not bring a swimsuit?" he asked.

"No, I guess I'll go in my underwear," I replied.

"Dude, but then you'll be wet for the rest of the day. Why don't you just go naked?"

"I think I'll just wear this," I said, pointing to my boxer briefs.

"Are you afraid of going naked?" Luke asked.

"No, I'm not afraid of being naked -- it just seems weird to do if you're in a swimsuit."

"Dude, I think you're afraid of being naked," Luke repeated.

"I'm not afraid--that's ridiculous!"

"Is it because you have a small cock?" Luke asked.

"I don't have a small cock, and I'm not afraid of being naked!"

Luke looked at me and grinned--his blue eyes seeming to pierce through me. "Well if you're not afraid of being naked and don't have a small cock, why don't you just let your underwear stay dry?"

I realized that the only way to shut Luke up would be to lose my boxer briefs--and he did have a point that at least they'd stay dry.

"Fine," I said, reluctantly. "I'll take 'em off. But can you at least turn around?"

I regretted that the minute I said it, because of course Luke latched onto it. "Dude, you MUST have a small cock if you're afraid of me seeing it."

"I told you that it ISN'T small!" I insisted. Feeling angry and frustrated, I dropped my boxer briefs right in front of Luke.

"There!" I said.

Luke looked at my crotch and looked to be holding back a laugh. I looked down too and noticed why he was smiling. My average-sized penis, which is normally about three inches soft, had somewhat retracted from hiking to hang just a modest two inches. It looked smaller than I'd seen it in a long time--and MUCH smaller than it normally did in the locker room.

"It normally is bigger!" I said abruptly. "It must be shrinkage!"

"We haven't even gone in the lake yet," Luke said, dryly, as he headed towards the water.

I was furious that my rival had emasculated me and headed towards the water butt-ass naked, following behind Luke in his swimsuit. I couldn't believe that I was naked and he was clothed, but the power dynamics had somehow tilted in his favor.

_______________________________________________________________

As I stepped into the water, I was shocked at how cold the water was and worried that my own penis would get smaller and more shriveled.

After Luke soaked in the sight of my meager boyhood, he jumped fully in the water to swim around. I had no idea how he endured the cold, since I was already shivering. My penis retracted even more and my entire body felt frozen as I waded deeper into the water.

Finally, I dove in completely just like Luke and we both started swimming. Together we swam around the lake, and the cold water and gorgeous day made me forget everything that had happened. It was quite refreshing being in the cool lake, and we felt like equals as long as our bodies were beneath the water.

As soon as Luke and I started swimming back to shore, I knew that we'd have a problem. Luke got out first and gave me a view of his perfectly fit and sculpted ass shaped by his swimsuit. Once he stood out of the water, he then looked back and hollered to ask "what are you waiting for?!"

Slowly but surely, I waded out of the water, exposing my naked body to my friend. The frigid water and now the wind made my body shiver and my penis shrink even more. Emerging from the lake, it was probably the smallest it had ever been--hanging down just an inch. It looked like a little kid's cock or just an acorn hanging from my crotch.

Luke looked at me and held back a laugh as I emerged from the water. Although his swimsuit largely hid his assets, it looked like a fairly big bulge inside his shorts. "Had the frigid cold of the lake not affected him too?" I wondered.

As soon as I was back to shore, I reached for my clothes to put them on, but Luke stopped me in my tracks.

"Dude, don't put those on -- you're all wet!" he said. "We need to dry off first -- let's just sit and chill on these rocks."

Because we had no towels, Luke's reasoning made sense, and we had no choice but to air dry. Thankfully the sun had just come out, so I hoped that my time on the rocks while fully naked would be short-lived.

Butt-ass naked, I sat down on the rocks next to my business school friend and rival. He was still wearing a swimsuit and my penis still looked tiny. I couldn't believe that Luke was seeing me like this, and I was shocked when he reached down and adjusted his bulge in his swimsuit. I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like he had a lot more going on in his shorts than I had out in the open, and I gulped thinking about what he might be hiding.

I tried to ignore Luke and his impressive bulge and closed my eyes on the rock. I must have been more tired than I thought, because I somehow fell asleep. Once again, I dreamed about Ms. Meyer and Jasmine, and both of them begging Luke to fuck them.

To my horror, I woke up an hour later with a throbbing erection. I was now fully hard and naked right in front of my rival and friend!

To make matters even worse, Luke was now awake and fully clothed. He had clearly woken up before me (or not slept at all), taken off his swimsuit, and put back on his clothes. And here I was--completely naked--with my cock pointing in Luke's direction.

"Rise and sunshine, sweetheart!" Luke joked.

"I see that part of you rose a little early," he continued, pointing at my cock. "I thought you said you didn't have a small one," he smirked.

"Fuck you," I squealed, as I scrambled to my feet. "My penis isn't small."

I now stood a few feet away from Luke with my dick standing at full mast. "My dick is perfectly average, and I've gotten tons of compliments from the ladies," I said.

"That looks a whole lot smaller than average to me," Luke quipped, "It's totally okay if you have a small cock."

"I told you that my cock isn't small!" I said, growing frustrated. "It's perfectly average and about six inches!"

Luke paused and hesitated while still looking down at me. "I'm sorry, man, but that is definitely not six inches."

I couldn't believe that my friend and rival was now commenting so openly on my dick size. I knew from high school that my cock was at least five inches and had likely grown since then, and I really wanted to shut Luke up and prove him wrong.

"Stop being jealous," I said. "You're probably the one with the tiny cock."

Luke laughed and repeated his line that my dick wasn't six inches. "Why don't you prove it?" he asked, tauntingly.

"I'd be happy to prove it but I didn't exactly bring a ruler camping," I replied.

"You don't need a ruler anymore, dipshit. Don't you know that phones can measure things?"

To my dismay, Luke pulled his phone from his pocket and opened up the ruler app. My stomach dropped as he brought his iPhone in closer proximity to my cock.

Luke pointed his phone at the base of my cock and then moved his camera to the tip. He grinned as he looked down and saw the measurement.

"I told you!" Luke said. He showed me his iPhone, which had a picture of my dick on it with the iPhone's ruler right next to it. The measurement made my heart drop: 5 inches even.

"Fuck!" I said, "That measurement can't be correct."

"Dude, just admit it," he said. "Your dick is smaller than average and that's perfectly fine."

As Luke put his phone in his pocket, he said "I now have photographic evidence that you have a small cock. Just admit it!"

I couldn't believe that my rival had measured and taken a photo of my cock, and I just wanted to make this whole situation go away. "Fine," I sighed. "You're right."

"If I'm right, then why don't you say it?"

"Say what?" I asked.

"Say that you have a small cock."

I was humiliated and angry that Luke was still taunting me, but I looked into his eyes and saw them filled with confidence. "Fine," I replied, reluctantly. "I have a small cock."

"Okay, now you can put on your clothes," Luke said. It seemed weird that he was giving me permission, but I quickly grabbed my boxer briefs and pulled them over my now-deflating erection. For all of college and business school, I'd always assumed my cock was an average six inches, but now I knew why girls so rarely complimented it. Maybe I wasn't average after all but slightly below-average. Even worse, I still hadn't seen Luke naked even though he had utterly emasculated and humiliated me.

________________________________________________________________

As we finished several more miles of hiking, I couldn't get my humiliation out of my mind. Was I really that small? Was Luke's cock secretly huge, or was he just fucking with me? And now that he had proof of my exact size and measurement, would he dare share that info with others? I worried that he might tell our business school classmates or some of the sexy girls that he was fucking, and word spreads like wildfire at UCLA.

somebody123
somebody123
1,070 Followers