All Comments on 'The Summer of His Life'

by greeneyedvirgin

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad

It's not a bad story. This may be a personal preference, but I'm a little tired of the stories where the dad has this huge, thick member between his legs. The girl has never seen or had a cock so big, so filling, etc. etc. etc.

Focusing on this story, I was a little surprised at how quickly the dad went from "Oh, I shouldn't be looking at my daughter like this." to "Do you want this cock, baby girl?" Just seemed like a Dr. Jekyl / Mr. Hyde transformation. Decently written with decently hot and erotic sex scene. Curious to see if the author continues with after graduation or Christmas break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Its not just good how about OUTFUCKINGSTANDING!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good

i don't leave many comments. i mark the star that i think is appropiate, but this is well worth commenting on. i have bookmarked your name and will read what you have so far and watch for my. thanks and nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GEV?

After so long I was ecstatic to see a submission from greeneyedvirgin. And then...this.

4 lit pages of tedious, banal, 100% cliched D/d sex with no story. And quite a bit of Non-Con/near rape tossed in. I did not find this erotic at all.

There's no love, no emotion, no story. It's a guy's fantasy of fucking the shit out of his sexy daughter. For 4 pages.

Please GEV use your talent to improve the quality of D/d stories on lit, not just extenuate the same old crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Have to agree with a previous post

Not up to your usual standards; really it was just cliche piled upon cliche, which is really disappointing, coming as it does from a writer who once upon a time seemed to be constantly setting her bar higher and higher with every offering. I left feeling let down, that you'd stepped away from your talent, or worse, decided not to let it have free rein any more, and retreated instead into the background noise of all the other same old-same old that infests this site. I feel disappointed and saddened, and can only hope this was a blip and you'll come back with more of the high-quality work that is so much a trademark of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an excellent story of what's happening in lots of families today

Of course not the majority and family fucking is still far from mainstream. But face it, we live in sexually liberated times, and the internet's chockfull of reports of family members enjoying what the others have between their legs. A big brother and his kid sister, a boy and his loving mother, and also a father and his little princess. It's natural for a father to look over his darling baby girl, think about the adorable little coochie she's got between her legs, and get so hard his fat veiny daddy-dick's practically busting out of his pants. And don't think that girls are immune to what their big strong always protective daddy's got jumping around in his pants. A girl sees the big bulge between her father's thighs when he's sitting down or the big tent under his fly when he's standing up, and she gets real wet "down there." She knows that that's her own father's powerful prick, and just like with Hannah and her daddy, she wants it up her sweet little slit as much as he does. No, it doesn't happen all the time, but it happens lots of times, and more and more every day. A father feels the urge to blow his loaded daddy-balls up his baby girl's tight little twat, and his girl feels the urge to take her daddy's creamy semen up inside her just like mommy does. It's what family love is all about.

greeneyedvirgingreeneyedvirginover 9 years agoAuthor
To the readers who chose to stay anonymous and everyone else.

First of all, I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone with my submission. Yes, it may not be my best story so far, but I promise I have another one on the way.

Second, my mother's health limits the amount of time I have to focus on my writing. Caring for her during the day, taking her to doctor appointments and transfusions and then working nights wears me out and I'm at my wit's ends most days.

So, please bear with me, I'm over twenty pages into a new story titled "The Reunion".

With my love,

Greeneyedvirgin

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is Jasper_Whitlock

Who is being lazy about logging in. Greeneyedvirgin your story was good. Don't listen to the completely anonymous dickwads who say otherwise. Jesus fucking Christ people shut up and enjoy the sexy smutty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I AGREE WITH JASPER WHITLOCK....

YOUR STORY IS SO INTENSE AND EXTREMELY EROTIC. PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE THE OTHER COMMENTATORS. THIS IS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IN LITEROTICA. AND I'M DEFINITELY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS. PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING STORIES LIKE THIS.I HOPE YOU STILL HAVE MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY REGARDING DADDY JEREMY AND HANNAH. I PRAY THAT YOUR MOM WILL BE HEALED IN JESUS' CHRIST STRIPES AND COVEREDBY HIS MIGHTY BLOOD. GODSPEED TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES ALWAYS. AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR A GREAT STORY. PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS SAGA.

JoesFreshLifeJoesFreshLifeover 9 years ago
Thanks

It was amazing... Thank you

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 9 years ago
Size does matter

Fucking give me a huge cock any day. White, Black it doesn't matter. Just Give it to Me. Hard and Fast. Make me scream. Make me Cum. Fill me with cum and do it again.

zRichard1964zRichard1964about 9 years ago
Perfect

What a beautiful story! Thank you for doing this...

lowphatlowphatover 8 years ago
5 stars!

Another five star story GEV, way to go!

aAmour1964aAmour1964over 7 years ago
love

A summer to remember and a story to love!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 6 years ago
Five Stars!

Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best thing about this story was that it us just Hannah and her daddy....you did not drag the friend Emily into it....so much more to write here....dumping the wife should be first

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreeneyedvirgin@greeneyedvirgin
I have been writing ever since I could remember, it has always been my escape from the harsh reality of the world that we all live in. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my stories and send me an e-mail. I finally self-published my novel. It is available on Amazo...