All Comments on 'The Surprise'

by hk_brnsuga

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
grllvrgrllvrover 18 years ago
YUM <licks lips>

Darlin' ... you almost made me want a cock ; )

I think your first venture was GREAT! Keep up the good work and write more soon.

Renee'

aka grllvr

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ooohhhhhhhh

now I'm suspicious... first story, so very hot, and you are so much inside a man's view... (;oP) but I'm as hot as hell... cus if you know how to please a man so well.... "be at the the airport in 1/2hr.." in the leathers and corset... don't forget the peach... and lets see what pleases you.... mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ahhhh to be a lucky Lotto winner like this guy!

I wish I lived closer to the airport. This would be almost the perfect lunch, but it would only make me so much hungrier for more. I only wish you'd milked the poor guy into a near collapse before leaving him.

Now I have a new reason for wanting to win the lottery so that I can send out airplane tickets for trips to CA.

FizzxxxFizzxxxover 18 years ago
Go Girl !!!!!!

Knew you could do it....great story, great style and so you!! More please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
*cums*

Wifey! pretty good for a first story....

when I get an email to meet someone at Heathrow airport, i'll know what i'm in for! ;)

Much Love

Your cyber ex-husband ;)

Professor CrashProfessor Crashover 18 years ago
Excellent work!

Funny, sexy, full of personality and good empathy. I give it two thumbs up!

cummybearcummybearover 18 years ago
*wipes my brow*

wow, hk...

As I read this story, it was immediately shown to me that you know how to tell a story. The narrative tone works wonderfully... and for anyone who has made a "connection" here online, you weave for us the age old fantasy with a delicious twist to it.

But you know... as excited as I was reading this story, I'm even more excited thinking about what's going to come out of you next now that you've gotten your feet wet.

Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow Wow Wow

Holy Smack, Hershey! I've got to go...ummm...clean up.

whistle

BurnyBurnyover 18 years ago
Way To Go Suga!!

Kiss, what an awesome story!! I can't believe it's your first and I'm already craving more. Like renee, I also was wishing I had a cock, giggles. I felt the excitment in your words....aroused me completly. I know, this user, will be having some very naughty dreams! *tight hugggggggs, & kisses* ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dayum.

I gotta go finish my stories. You've inspired me! Dayum good story. Don't stop writing.

gina

Sweet_ShaySweet_Shayover 18 years ago
WOW WOW WOW !!!

Kenny read this to me and I loved it. You sure have a way with tellin a story sweetie.

This can be very addictive... I sure hope it is for you... let me know when you post again...

XOXOX Shay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous