All Comments on 'The Surprise'

by jaygreenx

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot!

Though his conversion is a little too rapid to be believable, but this is porn, so who cares? Uh, well, me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terific!

One of the hottest stories I've ever read. The confident, commanding Mr Reno really gets to me. Always fascinated by short, commanding alpha males. Perfect tops.

erictonerictonover 13 years ago
More please.

Can't wait to read about the 3 of them, she sounds like she has a delicious attitude about joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

yummy...

tazsis1tazsis1over 13 years ago
Very, very hot

This is a fabulous story. Susan's determination that her husband should get fucked is gorgeous. And Mr Reno… what an old stud.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Old Man

This story really hit me where I live. I am a straight male, but lately have been having intense feelings and wondering what it would be like to have sex with a man. This story answered a lot of questions, but also heightened my desire to find out if I am bi-sexual.

A great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
can't wait for the sequel

Your story was fanastic. I really liked the detail which was very realistic. It was almost exactly like the 1st time I got fucked. I had already sucked a lot of cocks but the 1st time I got fucked was by an older man with a big cock, just like in your story. He held me in his arms, kissed me deeply & passionately, and I became his "woman". I truly loved it and now he is my regular lover and he fucks me all the time.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your wife watching the next time your landlord fucks you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Special

There is something so special about an older man taking control of a inexperienced younger man. Most married guys would love to be part of the story even if they won't admit it. Nice Job.

sensualman_8sensualman_8almost 13 years ago
Very hot

I loved this story. I wish it would happen to me and that my wife would be as hot as Susan. You're a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

I'm happily married but I would really like to be his woman for the night. I want a Mr. Reno to teach me to be his woman and fuck my brains out. God, I want a cock in my mouth and ass so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please tell us more

THis story is so hot -- please tell us more. I too am married and I would love it if my wife encouraged me to have hot gay sex - especially if she watched. I love sucking cock and getting fucked and I truly consider myself a "gay husband". Having an understanding wife makes it even more exciting. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

My experience is similar.I am divorced,41,she just about cleaned me out,i was living in a small bedsitter.I had just met a new lady,older than me by 15 years, unmarried,greek parentage,she had come to my place a couple of times.My rent got behind 6 weeks, my landlord Graeme,50ish, insisted on payment, paid 1 week,he said well what about the rest,how,well bring that lady in here,we can work some off.I told him,get stuffed,he said well get out,you have 1 day,i said i cant ask her,he looked at me,well you will do.What,you heard,tonight,but shes coming over,o.k after she has left.Take it or get out.O.k.Dianne came over,we ate and talked,a few drinks,my cock in her mouth,i wanted to fuck her,no, no she said,only for a husband,i was so hard.She lifted her dress,her rather large bottom on display,here is alright,offering her bottom.I lay her on the bed,rubbed my cock against her wet pussy,she said no,lifting her bottom.I positioned my cock,pushed forward,entering her arse,sliding in rather easily,i was so horny i filled her almost straight away.I pulled back,lick me she said,pls lick me,i pushed my tongue to her pussy and in a very short time she orgasmed,my face soaked.We dressed and i said goodbye.No sooner than she left,i heard a knock,it was Graeme,come in.He entered and took his pants off,he was very long and hard.He said well,you get to feel what its like now,suck it,i hesitated,suck it,i went down taking it in my mouth,so hard,hot.He held my head,fucking my mouth,then pulled back,on your knees,i slowly turned,he pushed a wet finger into my bottom,i wanted to say alright i will leave tomorrow,but now more wet stuff and then the head of his cock against my hole.I thought of Dianne,as he pushed forward,my hole opening reluctantly and then the head was in,aaaagh,it hurt,burning,he was o.k,he squirted more lube,rocking back and forward,until he was all the way in.It felt uncomfortable as he started to fuck but strangely my cock got hard as he increased his pace,not saying anything,but fuck,i was groaning as my cock shot my second load of cumm,gripping him,milking the cumm from him as my insides were coated in warmth.I felt ok,collapsing down,he came out.I must say i dont mind paying my rent,i get Diannes arse twice a week and Graeme gets mine whenever he likes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love your stories

Got way past hard. Good job.

hungeralwayshungeralwaysover 10 years ago
Great story

This story Is really great and super sexy. It's pretty realistic, (as much as a story like this can be anyway) like it's not too over the top but still incredibly hot. Something I like to fantasize about, (my husband having bi-sex) that probably won't happen, but hey, that's what fantasies are for and your story hit all the right notes. It'll be definitely checking out more of your stories over time. Kudos and 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To be continued

Where is the followup?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot

Great story. Cumming real hard right now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All the same

Your stories are hot as hell and just what I want for myself. I’m actually a married bisexual cocksucker but my wife has no idea. Having said that, all of your stories are basically the same thing over and over. Same descriptions, same events, same character except different names , same plot with the same results. Hot but I’m moving on now.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 3 years ago
The Turn About

, I have to say that I think the turnabout of the familiar scenario where the wife has to pay the rent with sex. But, I think I would've preferred the husband not be so much the submissive gay lover. A little more still straight, or bisexual, and having to go through with this to pay the rent.

Still, a hot story

EtftlvrEtftlvrover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story and very much want it to continue!!!!!

HotForLitHotForLitover 2 years ago

Definitely needs to be continued,

Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In my book it is the most natural thing in the world for a wife to ‘put out' for an Alpha boss

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In my book it is the most natural thing in the world for a male tenant who owes rent to put out for the landlord.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A man's gotta do what a man's gotts do!

A tenant mist pay rent in money or in kind.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am very Bi-Oral and a Virgin, I want that to change Soon and be a mans woman !

Yours in TN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous