The Surprise Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few long minutes sucking me, tongue fucking my ass, and finger-fucking me hard, I pulled out my cigarette and I got on my knees on the bed I grabbing his head and pulled his mouth against my hard cock, face fucking him. "Open your mouth slut," I ordered him.

As a good slave, he opened wide his mouth with his tongue inviting me in. I slammed my rock hard cock deep inside his mouth to the back of his throat, making him gag. Slowly I started fucking his mouth in and out while he held my hips, pulling me against his face for a few seconds.

I jumped out of bed ordering him to get on the edge of the bed on his back while I put a condom on and lubed my cock. He lubed his ass with his favorite anal ease lube to numb his ass.

I got between his legs holding his ankles that still wore the high heels over his head. I pushed in slowly hearing that "POP" sound when my swollen cock head pops in. I started fucking him slowly, then fast again and again.

I was so fucking horning plowing his ass, slowly first then hard, fucking him hard and deep for a long time till he couldn't take it. I think the lube make him uncomfortable. I guess it was burning him because he complained that it was hurting. I knew it was burning him so I stopped. I ordered him to wash himself. I led him to the bathroom because he couldn't walk on heels straight.

When he got back I was waiting for him, it was toy play moment! He got next to me in bed and we kissed looking at each others eyes. I grabbed his tool and put a cock band on his hard cock. I pushed him back on the bed. We kept kissing and rubbing our bodies, then suddenly I pulled his legs up and I lubed his ass, sticking a butt plug in and out slowly deep inside him. Then I grabbed his cock and started sucking on it while massaging his balls. He started massaging my ass while playing with my balls and cock. We played with each other's ass for a while; he finger fucking me while I changed butt plug for a vibrator. I Laid next to him ordering him to hold the vibrator inside him while my tongue licked his head tip; sticking my tongue inside his pee hole while I stroked him, sucking his hard cock head, then deep throating . I turned around to reach his mouth to kiss him.

Mumbling he said, "Oh God, that felt so good Mistress," while he kissed me back.

W e kissed for a while. Oh yes, I am a great kisser and he was too, that's why we kissed for hours. We both knew we were great kissers and we enjoyed playing with our tongues; deep inside our throats, tongue fighting, lips licking, ears licking, ear whispering and neck licking and softly biting.

While his vibrator was inside him, we were kissing, caressing our bodies, playing with our cocks and balls and then we were all turned on again but deep inside my mind something was bothering me and I was loosing concentration. I got between his legs, pulled out the vibrator and he begged me, "mistress go easy, " but I slapped his cock and pushed my head in. He pushed back and rubbed my balls as he squeezed on my hard on, fucking his self on my throbbing cock. I held his ankles in the air wide open, then I grabbed his thighs as I rammed his butt. He lightly screaming in pain and pleasure as his dick flopped back and forth, spraying pre-cum everywhere.

I said, "I can't, I can't fuck you with a wig on", pulling his wig off of his head.

I did want to see a masculine looking guy getting fucked and I rammed his sore ass harder and harder. His cock was pouring pre-cum as he started jerking it and I kept fucking him slowly, then harder. I love it, but a lot of things were going through my mind; moving out of my place in less than 2 weeks was taking over my mind and I couldn't help it. I was fucking horny, close to cumming, but I was too worried and loosing concentration. I was getting frustrated and I kept fucking him slowly.

"OH FUCK YEAH, FUCK ME MISTRESS, HARDER," my slutty slave moaned, while I kept fucking him with rhythm.

"Oh Mistress I do want you to fuck me as you said the first time, I want you to fuck me in the shower." I didn't think about it twice. Taking my hard cock out of his sore ass, I told him to follow me.

Water started running down our bodies while we were half naked; him wearing a bra and thigh high stocking, me just a baby doll. We made out under the shower soaping our bodies; him soaping my tits, ass, dick and back, me doing the same, while our tongues kept playing around on our lips. Then he licked my nipples while grabbing my tits and started sucking on them. Then it was my turn. I nibbled his nipples while I grabbed his butt. I used the soap to finger-fuck his ass hole, while he kept soaping my cock.

We rinsed of and while I knelt in front of him I sucked his cock while he grabbed my head pushing his hard throbbing cock deep inside my mouth. Then we switched, he bathed my cock while water ran down my body. I ordered him to get up and I bent him over.

"Oh yes Mistress Fuck Me!" my wet bitch moaned. I had only pumped his ass for a few minutes when the water started getting cold and I lost my erection. I just couldn't concentrate. I asked him to fuck me instead but he just wanted me to fuck him.

We went back to my room dripping water from our bodies. We got rid of the wet clothes and dried our bodies half way only. I got him in doggy style position. I watched his butt dripping water and him still jerking his hard cock and that got me hard again. I got behind him and pushed my clit back in. I rammed his ass again, holding his hips and he pushed back. We fucked him slowly for a few minutes, then hard and deep, fucking him with furry because I was horny. But by this time I was getting tired and I was still thinking about moving out and I couldn't cum.

"Oh I am so close Mistress," my bitch moaned while my balls were bouncing back and forth against his. He met me with each thrust as I kept banging his hot, wet ass hard and deep. I fucked him hard, because I did want him to cum "hands free". The first time we he almost came "hands free", but I couldn't make it. I was physically and mentally exhausted after 2 ½ hrs of fore playing and fucking, I was mad at myself.

"Oh fuck yeah bitch, cum for me, oh fuck yeah!" I said, while he kept jerking his hard throbbing cock. "Cum, Baby, Cu ," I kept saying while banging his asshole hard.

"Oh yeah,! Fuck yeah I am cumming soon", he moaned. I pulled out fast, turning him around and getting between his legs, sucking his dick head, while he kept jerking off.

"Oh Mistress I am cumming , I am cumming, "he moaned loudly, while I pulled my head back ordering him to cum over my tits.

"Yeah! , Yeah!, fuck my tits, cum over them, shoot that big load bitch"

"OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" He moaned loudly, his cock started squirting load after load; spunk flying in the air and sprayed my chest, face and hair, his cum sprayed all over the bed

"OH FUCK YEAH PAPI, THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT," I told him while massaging his cum all over my chest and wiping it from my face.

"Damn," he exclaimed watching me rub his cum around. "Did you cum?" he asked me.

"No, I couldn't. In the morning I will. I am exhausted. Go shower while I clean all this mess and go to bed," I said.

"Ok Ma'am, " he answered kissing me on my lips and I responding by biting his lips softly while we both looked at each one's eyes smiling.

We showered and went to bed around 2:30 am. We had our last goodnight kiss while we went to sleep spooning; him holding me tight, me holding his hand.

I dreamed twice about him that morning, waking up every time and there was my young toy boy, looking so cute sleeping without making any noise.

I tried waking him up early in the morning around 5:30 am for another round but he was so tired he mumbled, "I am in a deep sleep." I felt sorry for him because I did work him out last night. I kissed him on the cheek and I went back to bed spooning with him, this time me holding him. We got up around 7:30 pm and we talked about getting together again before I moved. He was going to play army for 2 or 3 weeks and I wasn't gonna hear from him again till he was back.

I was sitting on my bed corner and he stood at my bed room door before leaving. I pointed at him with my finger to come near me. He reached down; he knew what I wanted and we both kissed for few seconds. He smiled at me and turned around, walked through my bedroom door. I followed him to the exit and we kissed again before opening the door.

" Are we going to meet again before I move for sure?" I asked while I opened the door.

"Yes we will," he answered, smiling at me and placing a kiss on my lips walking out of the door.

"PSTTTTTT," I whispered.

He turned around while I pointed at him with my finger. "Come back here Papi," I ordered.

He walked 3 steps back to me and I asked him," PROMISE?" while holding his chin on my hand, looking to his eyes.

"PROMISE!" he answered.

He placed a big kiss on my lips, while the bright sun was getting my eyes blurry. I watched his shadow walking up the stairs and swooned as he turned around to look at me. I loved seeing his big beautiful smile in the sunlight, waving goodbye.

12