All Comments on 'The Survivors Ch. 05'

by millennium_bard

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jdeerejdeereover 19 years ago
I hell of a story!!! I love it.

You are writting a great fiction story. That has very deep charactors. Please write the chapters as fast as possible. I can hardly wait for the next one.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
A highly interesting story!!!

I just read the 5 chapters and now I can't wait for more.

This has the horror side of biological and bio-genetics research as it's base. Everything that people worry about when they consider any form of genetic altering or engineering. And as man becomes smarter the more horrorific the possibilities become.

This story certainly has a terrible 'plague' covering the country.

And the fight for survival is spellbinding.

Just waiting for more. Wondering how far the change will evolve,like Cindy, but even more? And how prevalent the forces are against him?

angelinindyangelinindyover 19 years ago
I adore this series

I hope you keep writing! It's nice to find a real piece of work that involves the good and bad. ! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep writing!

Keep it up......I really like the story!

sacksackover 19 years ago
This is shaping up to be one of the top five....

story series on Literotica! Excellent, vivid writing! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story!

your story series are great! keep them coming!

NamizujsNamizujsover 19 years ago
Joining the others...

Great story, very deep characters and plot (Michael Crichton's The Andromeda Strain comes to my mind), and they develop! You are a Writer, not just pushing text out through the keyboard.

Thanks and continue with this, "Vacation .." and your Brother's "David & Lyssa".

John/Namizujs

Budapest

yuiyuiover 19 years ago
You did it again!!! ;)

I am so impressed at (and envious of) the seeming ease with which you are propelling this story forward. Again, bard, I want to tell you that you are a gifted teller of stories. Is it too demanding to want more? ;)

Luck to you!

Yui

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Good story.

Have been following this story and enjoying it very much.

Also, have been waiting for the next chapter. We al know that the holiday season has everyone doscombobulated but we are sure hoping you can cotinue with the tale soon!!

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissabout 19 years ago
SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

KEEP WRITING, KEEP WRITING PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous