The Sutler Wagon Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part, Marion’s game was a delaying action. Janet had given her a cream to lubricate her passage, and she really could have accepted him at any time. Marion also just wanted to watch this man for a while. She had never seen a man’s cock, had never seen a man excited before, and chose to play with him a while before letting him have his way.

“I do this to myself all the time, and it feels real good”, said Marion. “What’s that lump in your pants?”

“That’s my cock, young lady, and I’m gonna to stick it where you have your fingers.”

“Can I see it?”

The sergeant dropped his pants, and his swelling cock stuck out from his body.

Marion slipped off the table and crossed the room to the sergeant. She reached out and touched the erect organ, and it twitched. “Oh my, do they all do that?”

“Don’t know, but mine always does.”

Marion took the swollen organ in her hand, and began to stroke it up and down. The sergeants cock wasn’t as big as she had expected, but she didn’t tell him that.

“It’s so big, I don’t think it’ll fit in my little hole. No wonder Momma said it would hurt. Are they all so huge?”

“You’re trying to talk me out of this, you little whore. I paid ten dollars for you, and by God, I’m gonna fuck you. Now lay down on that table, and spread your legs.”

“I will, but I’m too young to have a baby. You have to use one of these.” Marion produced a lambskin from her purse, and began unrolling it over his cock.

“Now wait a minute, she never said-”

“If you don’t use it, I’ll scream. Momma has this friend, a really big man, who likes her a lot. Once a man hit Momma, and her friend found him and broke his arm. You don’t want that to happen, do you?”

“Oh, all right, will you lay down now, and shut up. Shit, you talk too much. I should’ve let the corporal have you.”

Marion laid over the table on her stomach, and pulled her skirts up. The sergeant, stepped behind her, and she felt him pushing against her entrance. Janet had told her to keep her thighs together tightly so he couldn’t completely enter her, and Marion was doing just that.

“Damn, your tight. Your momma was right about you. Usually whores’ll tell you it’s their first time to get you to pay more, and then when you get in, they’re as big as a cow. Oh shit, that feels good.”

Marion smiled, knowing he had not really penetrated her yet, and began to push back against him. She screamed, “Ow, ow,ow” and then after a few moments moaned and panted a little. The sergeant pushed harder and faster, but Marion kept him from going deeper into her. He grunted twice, and Marion felt him thrust against her, and she screamed “Oh momma, you were right. Ahhhhhhh.” She laughed silently after she said it, but the sergeant must have guessed her convulsions were cause by him, because he said, “Liked your first time, did you? Just remember who did it for you. I never fail the ladies.”

Marion was worried about the time. Surely it hadn’t been fifteen minutes yet. She had to do something.

“Can we do it again? Momma said I’m not supposed to, but it felt so good. Please?”

Marion thought the sergeant was going to fall over. “Well..., it’ll take me a minute or two.”

Marion raised herself from the table, and faced him. “Can’t you do it now? I need you to do it right now. I’ll help you get hard again.”

Marion stripped off the used lambskin, and wiped him with the handkerchief she carried. She started stroking his limp member up and down, and after a few minutes, felt him beginning to rise. She increased the pace of her strokes, and the sergeant began breathing hard again. She hoped to time what she was doing as Janet had told her, and when the sergeant began to push against her, she stroked him as quickly as she could.

“Oh shit, stop for a minute. I’m going to...UNNNGH.”

Marion saw white liquid shoot out of his cock and onto the floor.

“Can we do it now? I need to do it now.”

“Your momma was right about you not having any experience. You just made me cum. I won’t be able to do it again, not tonight at least. Why the hell didn’t you stop?”

There was a light tap on the door. “Are you all right honey?”

“I’m all right Momma. I think I’m done.”

Marion picked up her purse, and walked to the door. “Thank you sergeant, it was wonderful.” The sergeant smiled as she walked out the door.

Neither guard was to be seen as they folded up the wagon skirt. Janet drove to the gate, and finally, the corporal appeared. He opened the gate and motioned them through. Janet drove at a walk until the prison was out of sight. She then tapped twice on the wagon bed. Her signal was answered by one tap. Janet began to sob for joy.

They drove to the back of Janet’s house. No lamps could be seen in the other houses as Janet tapped twice, then twice again on the wagon bed. Marion heard the small squeal of hinges needing oil, and then two footfalls under the wagon. The tall, bearded man who received Janet’s note crawled out from under the wagon bed; Janet whispered “John”, and leaped into his arms. As tears streamed down her face, she kissed him over and over, until he finally held her at arms length, and said, “Jan, wait, I need to breath once in a while. You’re going to smother me right after rescuing me.”

Marion said, “Shouldn’t we get inside? What if someone’s watching?”

John said, “I have to get your other passenger”, and disappeared under the wagon again. As Marion and Janet both exchanged questioning looks, they heard more feet hitting the ground, and John dragged another man from under the wagon. He put the man’s arm around his shoulder, and said, “Let’s get him into the house. He’s badly ill and need’s tending to.”

Once inside, John explained. “This is 2nd lieutenant Samuel Hunter. He was one of my platoon leaders. I couldn’t leave him. He could have escaped when I was captured, but he fought by my side until there was no hope. He’s sick with something, and has been getting worse every day. The Yankees wouldn’t even look at him, and he hasn’t been able to eat since we were caught. We have to take care of him, Jan; we have to get him back to his family.”

“Janet, help me get him into a bed, and I’ll look after him. You have enough to do just tending to your husband.”

In Marion’s opinion, there was nothing special about Samuel Hunter. He looked to be in his early twenties, but with the heavy, reddish beard and matted brown hair, it was hard to tell. He smelled, and was covered in mud and probably other stuff she would rather not know about. He was also burning up with fever; his face was flushed, and now that he was inside, he was sweating. Marion filled a wash basin from the stove boiler, got some clean cloths, and started to wash the grime from his face and hands. That done, she decided she had to get him out of his filthy clothes. The shirt was no problem; she unbuttoned it, pulled his arms from the sleeves, and then rolled him over and pulled the shirt out from under him. The sight of his once muscular chest made her sad; he really hadn’t eaten for a while. She needed to get the pants off so she could get him under the blankets. It was a moments work to undo the belt buckle and unbutton the fly. She went to the end of the bed, grabbed his pants cuffs, and pulled. As the pants slid off his legs, the man groaned. Marion rushed to hold his hand, and said, “Now lie still. Your safe.”, but he was still unconscious and didn’t hear her. Marion washed the mud from his legs and feet; she couldn’t bring herself to wash the rest of him. She pushed him under the sheet, and covered him with several quilts.

She refilled the washbasin with water from the pump, and spent the next three hours soaking cloths in the cold water and placing them on his forehead. Samuel woke, and looked at Marion, his eyes forming the questions he could not yet speak.

“Just be still and don’t try to talk. My name is Marion, and I’m going to help you get well. You’re in a house, safe, and you need to rest until morning. Then, we’ll see if you can eat something. Go back to sleep, now. I’ll be right here if you need me.”

Samuel closed his eyes, and soon was asleep again, but Marion didn’t think he felt as hot as before. She continued placing the cool cloths on his forehead until she could no longer keep her eyes open.

Samuel woke, and knew something was wrong even before he opened his eyes. He was not lying on the ground. He was warm, and under clean smelling quilts. He felt weak, but was no longer burning up with fever, and was very thirsty. He tried to rise, but fell back, exhausted by the effort. For the time being, he would have to be contented to stay where he was. He found he could raise his head, and was looking around the room when he saw the auburn haired girl sleeping in the chair. He thought she was very young, and very pretty, but the way she was dressed! “My God, how did I get in a bordello?” He knew he had seen her before, but the memory was cloudy, like trying to see his way on a foggy morning. He remembered being dragged across the prison ground, and being lifted up into the dark. He must have passed out after that, because the next thing he remembered was looking at that same auburn framed face, and after that, nothing until now.

The sun was high when Marion woke. She was stiff from sleeping in the chair, and stretched to ease the kinks. She looked at the bed, and saw Samuel staring at her.

“Good morning, Samuel. Are you feeling better? I was beginning to worry, last night, until you opened your eyes and looked at me. You must be thirsty. I’ll be right back.”

Marion returned with a glass of water. “Just some water for now. I’ll get you something to eat in a little bit.” She held the glass to his lips, Samuel drank with a gulp, and choked. Marion took away the glass, and waited until he stopped coughing. “Just take little sips. You’re not well yet.”

“Where am I?”

“You’re in a house in Chattanooga and you’re safe, at least for now.”

“You seem to know my name; what’s yours?”

“You don’t remember last night, do you? My name is Marion, and I helped get you out of that wretched prison camp.”

“Why would a..., a lady of the evening rescue me?”

“Lady of the evening? Oh, my dress. It was a disguise to get us in the prison. I’m not really a whore.” She saw the shock on his face at her use of the crude word, and said, “I’m sorry, I got used to talking like that. We had to act and talk like, well, like we were what we pretended to be, so the guards would let us in. I won’t say it again.”

“You keep saying, “we”. Who helped you, and why would you get me out?”

“Well, really, I helped her, Janet I mean. Janet Dunbar, Captain Dunbar’s wife. Captain Dunbar is the one who put you in the wagon. He said he couldn’t leave you. We didn’t know we had you until we got here.”

“The Captain is here?

“As soon as he wakes up, I’m sure he will want to see you. Now, you just rest. I’ll go make you some soup. I’m sorry we don’t have any meat, but we have potatoes.”

“Marion, where are my clothes?”

“Oh, I took them off you last night. I couldn’t put you to bed dirty, so I took them off and washed you. Now don’t go blushing on me. I’ve seen a man before, and anyway, you weren’t in a position to say no. I’m going to burn them anyway; they’re too ragged to wash, and anyway, we can’t have men’s clothes hanging outside with all the Yankees around. Now go back to sleep. I’ll be back with your soup as soon as I can.”

As the days passed, both John and Samuel began recovering from the prison camp. Janet lived to see John wake up each day, stayed with him constantly, and never slept until he was safely tucked under her arm. She reminded Marion of a mother hen with only one chick, and one day she jokingly told her so.

“Well, I may be, but what do you think you’ve been doing with Samuel?”, laughed Janet. You never leave his room, you are always putting a pillow behind his head, or taking it away and telling him to sleep, or feeding him, or God knows what. Honey, you’re worse than I am, and you’re not even married to him.”

Marion thought about Janet’s joke as she lay in bed that night. She did enjoy having someone close to her own age around, and Samuel was a joy. He made her laugh, told her she was pretty, and, after he had taken a bath and shaved off his beard, Samuel turned out to be a handsome man. They couldn’t go outside, even at night, because the Union army was always on the lookout for Confederate soldiers that had deserted or escaped from the many holding camps in the South. If caught, it was likely that Samuel would have been shot on the spot. So, they stayed inside and talked about her life, his life, and what they would do after the war. She never tired of hearing his plans for the future, even though he never mentioned her. As she thought, she realized she felt about Samuel the same way Janet felt about John. She wanted him to hold her as John held Janet; she wanted him to kiss her as John did Janet. She wanted him to...her face felt flushed and she felt tightness in her belly. She drifted off to sleep dreaming of Samuel making love to her.

Christmas eve came, and the four celebrated in the parlor. They exchanged homemade gifts, but Marion noticed that Janet gave nothing to John, and he nothing to her. They just smiled at each other, and Janet lightly kissed John on the cheek before they went to their room. Marion didn’t say anything, but wondered. She retired to her own bed, and then decided to check on Samuel once more. She slipped on her robe, and tiptoed down the hall. As she passed John and Janet’s room, she heard voices coming through the slightly open door. Thinking that they might still be awake, she moved to the door to say goodnight again. As she approached, she could see Janet, nude, sitting on the bed, and John was lying beside her.

Marion heard John say, “Jan, I’m glad you remembered our Christmas Eve tradition. Last Christmas, I thought about you, and remembered; I just couldn’t get here to do anything about it.”

“It’s not likely I would forget our special gift to each other. If you had come to me then, I wouldn’t have let you go back, and the Confederacy would have lost a fine officer. As it was, I had to give myself a gift, and pretend it was you. I don’t intend to let that ever happen again.”

Janet stretched out on top of John, and kissed him. Marion started to walk away, but found she could not move. She knew this was wrong, but her desire to witness this forced her to stay.

Janet broke her kiss, and stretched out beside John. Her hands found his hardening member, and she kissed the tip as she gently stroked him. John slipped his fingertips to her nipple, and then down to stroke her curly mound. His fingers entered her, and Janet moaned. John kissed her, this time holding the kiss. Movement of their mouths told Marion that Janet was using her marvelous tongue to tease him.

She heard Janet whisper breathlessly, “I feel so wet, John. You’re making me so wet. It’s wonderful. I’ve waited for your gentle touch for so long, and now it’s driving me mad. Let me make love to you, like we used to, please. I need to do this; I need to do it now.”

Janet rolled back on top of him, and drew her legs under her body. Marion watched in awe, as Janet raised her body, grasped his shaft in her slender fingers, and guided him into her. Janet slowly impaled herself on John’s manhood, and her body made little shudders as he slipped into her. When her hips rested on John’s thighs, Janet leaned over, placed John’s hands on her breasts, and kissed him. As they kissed, she began to rise and fall on his member, and Marion watched it as it appeared and disappeared into Janet’s now puffy lips. Janet established a regular rhythm, and after a while, she began to make little, panting, purring sounds. John responded by thrusting lightly against her as she stroked, and Janet’s purrs became louder, some of them becoming moans of long drawn out ohhhhhh’s or mmmmmh’s. Marion saw John slip his hands around Janet’s waist, and then slip down to cup her sensuous hips. He gently separated her cheeks, and rubbed a finger up and down the satiny skin on the inside. Janet immediately responded by breaking the kiss, and raising up to allow him to penetrate her more deeply. Her voice had changed to a lower, more sultry pitch, and as she rocked her hips into him, she gave voice to her building pleasure. “mmh...mmh...mmmmmh...ohh, yes...mmmh...mmmh...,harder, please, deeper, I need to feel you deep inside me.”

John thrust hard, again and again. He lifted Janet’s hands from his chest and place one on each breast. As Janet began to caress herself, he slipped his fingertips between them and found her throbbing bud. As he touched her there, Janet rocked hard into him, and Marion saw her rolling and tugging on her nipples. She was speeding up her rocking strokes now, and John began to make small, deep, mmm’s. Janet threw her head back, and rapidly thrust herself over his hard shaft. She cried a small cry of pleasure as John groaned and thrust hard, so hard he lifted them both off the bed. She uttered the same cry again, and was answered with another thrust. Marion watched as John’s member pulsated, and she knew he was shooting his seed deep into Janet. Janet cried out, “Oh God, John, now, now, now.”, and then fell on top of him. She kissed him, hard, and stroked his hair. They lay still for a while, neither talking, but both understanding the other’s thoughts. Janet was the first to break the silence.

“John, I love you so much. Just stay inside me. It feels so good to have you filling me again. Just hold me for a while. I need to be close to you.”

Marion slipped away from the door and back to her room. She thought about the beautiful love between a man and woman she had just witnessed. If only such love could come to her; maybe someday, it would.

One night in January, Samuel sat down beside her in the parlor. John and Janet were in their bedroom, making love Marion supposed. She noticed his troubled look, and asked him what was wrong.

“Marion, I have to go back.”

“Back, back where?”

“Back to the war. The Captain’s going too. He’s telling Janet now.”

Tears welled in her eyes. “Samuel, no. Everybody says the war will be over soon. You can stay here, where you’ll be safe. When it’s over, we can...I mean, you can start - “

“Marion, I know the South is going to lose. The war really ended in Atlanta; the generals just can’t accept that yet, but I have to go back to fight with the men I left behind. If I didn’t go, I couldn’t live with myself. I can’t stay here with you in safety, when so many men are out there fighting and dying for this lost cause. You wouldn’t like me very much if I felt differently, really, would you?”

“But Samuel, what if you get captured again, or hurt, or...killed? I...”

He took her in his arms and kissed her, a tentative kiss, testing her response. Marion closed her eyes, and kissed back, her arms finding his broad shoulders and holding tight. She pressed her breasts into his chest, and felt him hold her closer as the light kiss turned to passion, and her heart began to pound.

Samuel broke the kiss, and held her away so he could look into her eyes. “Marion, I’ve grown to love you over these past few months. I can only hope you feel the same way about me. You’ve never been anything but a perfect lady, and I probably owe you my life, but that’s not the reason. I love the way your face brings light to the room, and the way your beautiful green eyes sparkle when you’re happy. I love the scent of your hair after you’ve washed it. I love that silly little laugh you have, and when you’re not with me, I feel lost. I feel I can talk with you about anything. I want to be with you forever, but I can’t ask you for that, at least not until this war is over. I promise I will do everything I can to come back to you, but I have to go. If you are willing, when I come home to you, I promise I’ll never leave you again.”