The Sweet Seduction Of Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
29 Followers

Ryan couldn't believe how fucking good it felt to have his meat partially into her ass. Ryan moaned encouragement, "Oh Samantha, your fucking ass is so hot, and tight!" Since Samantha didn't have much anal experience, Ryan decided to let her control how much cock she wanted to stuff in her hot dark tunnel. Ryan said, "Samantha you're in control. When you're ready for more cock just push your ass back against me."

As her tight anal muscles slowly relaxed Samantha pushed back against Ryan, forcing another inch of two into her tight dark cavern. New sensations of pleasure stirred in her loins. Samantha paused briefly and then pushed harder until she felt the rest of Ryan's six-inches slip into her ass. Samantha had never experienced such a feeling before. The pulsating jet was getting her pussy worked up again, and she wanted to feel Ryan's cock stroking her ass. She looked back over her shoulder and noticed the look of ecstasy in Ryan's eyes as she said, "Fuck me! Fuck my hot tight ass! Fuck it good!"

Being buried to the hilt in Samantha's tight ass was an incredible once in a lifetime feeling and Ryan knew that he would cum quickly if either of them moved. Hearing Samantha telling him to fuck her ass got him even more excited. Ryan started to slowly and carefully move in and out of the tight tube. Samantha's ass felt like a hot tight glove wrapped around his cock, squeezing him over and over again. His hand reached around her body and started to furiously rub her clit.

Samantha was looking over her shoulder watching Ryan's facial expressions as she shouting obscenities to urge him on. Samantha saw Ryan grit his teeth and heard him scream, as she felt his hot cream shooting forcefully against the walls of the tight tunnel. Samantha pushed hard against him, rotating her hips, to make his climax last as long as possible. Feeling Ryan spurting deep in her ass pushed Samantha over the edge again. A series of strong tremors quaked through her body as more orgasms hit her.

They both were so exhausted. They crawled out of the tub and walked back into the bedroom, collapsing in each other's arms on the bed. They both drifted off to sleep for a while before waking.

It was getting late, and they were both spent. The electric power had returned sometime while they slept. They took separate showers and dressed. As they sat talking and cuddling like lovers on the sofa, their misty eyes met. They both knew that today had been a once in a lifetime experience they both would cherish forever. As the tears rolled down their cheeks they kissed and held each other tightly.

Ryan drove Samantha back to the dorm, both of them trying to keep the conversation light and humorous. When they arrived at the dorm tears again formed in their eyes, and ran down their cheeks, as they exchanged one last emotional goodbye.

corky319
corky319
29 Followers