The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"So, welcome to my house," he laughed, tucking his cock back into his pants. "Want to come in?"

"Gee, I don't know," Valarie laughed, panting on the concrete. "I'm not that kind of girl, you know."

"You're THE kind of girl," Roy said. "Come on. I'm not done with you yet."

"Ooh, is that a threat or a promise?" Valarie teased.

"Depends on how you look at it," Roy teased back. "But judging from your reactions so far, I'd say it's a promise."

"I hope so," Valarie said.

Roy ushered her inside and Valarie was impressed. It wasn't a mansion by any means, but certainly a very nice home for such a young man. It was large and neatly furnished.

"Before you ask, I had a decorator put this together and, yes, I have a maid who comes twice a week to clean," Roy said. "I'm a bachelor. I'm not this neat."

"It's a lovely home," Valarie said. He showed her around, his hand around her waist as they walked through the house, which had three bedrooms -- one of which he used as an office -- and a full basement which Roy had turned into a "man cave" with a flat screen TV, wet bar, pool table and workout room. The master bedroom was enormous with a king size bed, a love seat, a desk and office chair and a huge walk-in closet.

Valarie excused herself to use the restroom and when she came back, Roy was laying on the bed, naked, his cock hard in his hand.

"I know what you taste like," he said. "How 'bout you give me a little taste test, too?"

"I'd love to," Valarie said, suddenly thinking through all the things that Nelson had told her to be better at sucking cock. She climbed onto the bed and knelt between his legs. 'I want a blowjob, not a handjob', she heard Nelson telling her. To remind herself, she put her hands behind her back and used her tongue and lips to pull him into her mouth.

"Tastes yummy," she said, looking up at him. 'Use your cheeks and face, too,' Nelson's voice rang in her head. She stuffed Roy's cock into her cheek and looked up at him again, making sure he could see his cock stretching her face. He was watching and she could tell he was enjoying the view.

'Suck and lick my balls, too.' Nelson, again, in her head. She pulled off Roy's cock and took it in her hand to lift it up and dove underneath, flicking her tongue underneath his balls, feeling how heavy and dense they were. She sucked one in her mouth, being careful not to suck too hard or nip him with her teeth. She knew that would be painful. She let that one go and sucked on the other ball, coating his sack with saliva. His cock was resting on her face, along the side of her nose and between her eyes.

'Use your face,' Nelson had said. She rubbed Roy's cock all over her face and wrapped her silky black hair around his shaft. He liked that a lot. His cock jerked and she thought he might cum in her hair.

"Suck it, slut," Roy said gruffly, that lusty glaze in his eyes telling her that he was thinking and talking with his cock now. She didn't take it personally, being called slut. She was beginning to understand a little of what the guys meant. They could be perfect gentlemen all day long, but when it came time to fuck, they wanted to unleash their inner beast, so to speak. Kind of like they were asking her to do -- be classy and professional when appropriate, but slutty and sexy at other times. It was starting to make sense.

'I'm seven inches, not five. Suck the whole thing,' Nelson had said. She guessed Roy was closer to six inches, but the point was the same. She went down on him, slowly but steadily, not stopping until she had his whole cock in her mouth. He groaned in obvious appreciation and he put his hands on the side of her face. She sucked hard so he could feel her cheeks hollow around his shaft. She pulled up, her muscles fighting against her own suction until she finally pulled off his cock with a loud pop. The head of his cock glistened with spit and pre-cum. It was swollen and red and looked like a big lollipop. Valarie went back down on it, all the way again. This time, Roy didn't let her up. His hands stayed on the back of her head and he began thrusting his cock into her throat. Valarie relaxed and let him take over, letting him use her mouth and head any way he wanted.

She felt his first blast of cum hit the top of her mouth. Even though he let go of her head, she didn't pull back. Didn't think about spitting it out. She didn't swallow, either though. Instead, she caught all of his load in her mouth, sucking and licking until he was done. Then, she crawled up over his chest, cum dribbling down her chin onto her red dress. She looked him in the eye, opened her mouth and showed him what he had put there. Then, she closed her mouth and swallowed. Roy just nodded his approval.

Later, they were laying in bed, both naked, curled up against each other.

"Do you mind if I ask how I was, the blowjob, I mean?" she asked.

"Very good," Roy said. "You were very good. Why do you ask?"

She told him about Nelson's critique and advice. "I just know you guys have had lots of girls and lots more experience than I have and I know you have very high standards for what you want from me," she blurted out. "I'm just worried I won't be good enough."

"You're plenty good enough," Roy said. "Look, you obviously learned from what Nelson told you and you put it into practice extremely well. You're going to learn more as we go. But you have nothing to worry about. You're smart, so you learn fast and understand the relationship we have here. You're energetic and have a great attitude and you're in fantastic shape. You're so young and lively and fun to be around. Your eyes and smile light up the place."

"Am I pretty enough?" she asked.

"Of course you are," Roy said. "Now you're just being silly. You're gorgeous. Would we have picked you for this if you weren't?"

"But don't American men love huge breasts? Mine are average."

"Huge breasts are nice, sure," Roy said. "But it's overrated. Most men I know prefer a woman who is naturally beautiful, and that's hard to find these days. But you, there's nothing fake about you. You don't even wear much makeup. You don't need it. You're beautiful, your breasts are great and don't even get me started on your legs and ass. They are absolutely fantastic. You have nothing to worry about."

"Thank you," Valarie said, "I really needed to hear that. Do you have any other tips for me like Nelson did? Things I can do better?"

"Sure," Roy said. "Just a few things. I know this is new to you, but think more about how you're presenting yourself. Even when we're at work and we're all actually working, we still enjoy the eye candy. Do your job first, but if you're up making a copy, you could bend over to pick something up or grab your heel and stretch your legs, anything to show off a bit. Also, we love those hard little nipples, so if you're on the phone, maybe use your free hand to tweak them a bit, keep them hard and visible for us."

"Sure," Valarie said. "I didn't realize that was such a turn-on."

"Huge turn-on," Roy said. "Also, you'll get better at this, but start anticipating what we might want and take the initiative. For instance, in the restaurant, when you went to the restroom and all those men were staring at you, it would have been very hot for you to turn and blow me a kiss or maybe to have dropped the cork and bent over, things like that. Show off a little for me. I'm taking you there dressed like that to show you off. It's hot if you like it and do a little of the showing, too."

"I can do that," Valarie said. "I just have to start thinking that way. I'll try."

"It will become more natural, I think," Roy said. "Along the lines of anticipating, you can do things like ask permission to suck my cock instead of waiting for me to tell you."

"You mean, like when I came out of the bathroom and saw you laying here naked, I should have come over and said, 'sir, may I please suck your big, hard cock and swallow your yummy cum?'" Valarie teased in a sexy girly voice.

"Yes, that's exactly what you should have done," Roy said. "See, you're getting the hang of this already and it's only your first day." He kissed her on the cheek and they felt silent, drifting off to sleep.

Roy fucked her again in the morning, sitting Valarie on his cock and watching her ride him. Valarie didn't have to ask. She knew she was good at this. Her athletic body and finely tuned legs and ass moved fluidly while her pussy provided a sensual, slow massage of his cock. She had never been a stripper, but this was one pole dance she knew how to do with the best of them. As for cocksucking, dressing like a slut, showing off and, she was sure, ultimately being fucked in the ass, she knew she had more to learn from her trio of trainers, but she knew there would be no words of advice after this one. Roy was enjoying every second of it, his cock, strengthened by a night's rest, was even harder than it had been the night before and his stamina was impressive. Valarie fucked him long and slow, riding him, stroking his chest, feeling his strong arms and toned stomach. Roy reached up and played with her breasts, cupping them in his hands. Sometimes he pulled her down flat against him and squeezing her ass cheeks, occasionally giving them a playful slap.

Valarie loved the slow, steady pace and her pussy did too. It warmed up slowly this time, like a pot set to simmer. She got a little hotter, a little wetter, a little closer with each stroke of his cock inside her. She loved controlling where it went, how hard it pressed against her, how it moved inside her. When she got close, she put her head against his chest, held her breath and rocked her hips as fast as she could. He stayed motionless, his cock rock hard inside her as she came on top of him.

As soon as she was done, he rolled on top of her, hooked her knees over his shoulders and plowed into her, cumming seconds later. He pulled out and sprayed his jism on her smooth stomach.

When they were done, Valarie started to get up and go wash it off. "Wait a minute," Roy said. "Rule of thumb, the cum should always end up inside you."

"But you came on my stomach..."

"Right, but you can still eat it," Roy said.

"Oh," Valarie said, giggling. She scooped up the cum in her fingers and stuck them in her mouth while Roy continued the impromptu lesson.

"You always take it inside you -- mouth, ass or pussy -- and you always swallow if it's in your mouth," he said. "Now, sometimes, we like to see it on your body. If it's in a situation like this, you should know to go ahead and eat it without being told. Now, if we're in public or at work and I cum on your face or your blouse, there's a good chance I'll want you leave it there, at least for a while."

"Leave it there? But won't people be able to... oh," she said, understanding what he was saying. How naughty! She didn't know if she could do that. Wear cum in public? How embarrassing! Just when she thought she understood what was being expected of her in this deal, she realized that this was just the tip of the iceberg.

Roy sent her off in her little red dress with the telltale stain on the front from last night's activities. Nelson had sent a car to pick her up and take her back to her hotel, where she could shower and change clothes. An hour later, Nelson came to the hotel to pick her up. He had sent instructions for her to dress however she felt appropriate for an all-day shopping trip, reminding her that it would be wise to wear something that could be easily put on and removed to make it easier to try on clothes ... and do other things.

Valarie didn't have an assortment of what would be considered slutty clothes, so she did the best she could with what she had. Though she preferred soccer, she had played tennis a few times and had a little white tennis skirt that flared out nicely around her thighs. She wished it were shorter, but at the time she had bought it years ago, her intent hadn't been to turn on every man she saw.

She matched it with a canary yellow spandex tube top that, instead of needing to be slid over her head, could be simply removed via a zipper that ran right down the front, between her breasts. She wore no bra, so to expose her tits would take roughly two seconds.

Under the skirt she wore a pair of French cut yellow panties that tied in little bows on the side. To get out of her skirt and panties would take about 10 seconds. Finally, she wore a pair of four-inch black pumps with straps around each ankle.

"Very nice," Nelson said when he saw how she was dressed. "This is good and I'm sure you'll find many other great ideas when we're out today." He escorted her through the busy hotel lobby which was full of people checking out of their rooms and grabbing continental breakfast. Several heads turned as the swishing of her skirt and clacking of her heels on the marble entry way drew attention. Remembering Roy's advice about showing off, Valarie spied an empty chair in the lobby and steered Nelson toward it.

"Oh dear," she said, putting her right foot on the arm of the chair, "my strap came loose." With her leg in the air like this, she knew her legs were on display as was her cleavage, which threatened to spill out the top of the tube top as she leaned over. She had left the zipper half way down for a reason. She knew Nelson was watching, and so were a lot of others. After a minute of pretending to fix the ankle strap, she switched legs. "I better check this one while I'm at it."

Then, on the way out to the car, which Nelson had left in the valet loop in front of the hotel, Valarie saw the group of half a dozen valet drivers grouped in front of the hotel. Their eyes all locked on her as soon as they came out into the open air and Valarie reacted instantly, dropping her hotel room key in front of her and just a few feet away from the group. Ever so slowly, she bent at the waist and picked it up. The skirt didn't ride up as high as she wanted, but it was still enough to give them a good show if they just ducked their heads a bit and looked up her skirt.

"That was nice," Nelson said as they got in the car. "You're adapting to this very well."

"Thank you," Valarie said. "I'm doing my best." She thought about Roy's advice again and said, "Sir, may I please suck your big yummy cock?"

Nelson didn't seem surprised to hear this, but was visibly pleased. She was progressing very nicely. "Hmm," he grinned. "Why?"

A test, Valarie realized. Her first instinct was to say that she loved to taste him or wanted his cum, but remembered that they had stressed she be honest and not pretend to love it if she didn't. She answered honestly, "Because I want to show you what I've learned." Nelson's broad smile told her that she couldn't have given a better answer.

"Yes, my dear, you may suck my cock." He sat back and unzipped his pants, pulling his half-erect penis out into view. Valarie waited for him to start the car and start driving, but he just sat there. "Oh, I think we should do it before we go. It's a short drive," he grinned.

"But," Valarie said, looking around, "the valets are right there, sir. They can see us. They're watching."

Nelson looked over at the guys, waving to them and smiling. "So they are," he nodded.

The message was clear. He wanted the audience. Again, just when she thought she had it all figured out, here was another curve from her trainers. OK, if this is what he wanted. She leaned over in the seat and took his cock in her mouth, putting her hands behind her back for emphasis. She knew the valets had seen her head go down. They could see Nelson leaning back in his seat, his gaze downward. They knew what she was doing.

She heard voices and looked up. She saw the valets crowded around the car now, watching her with awe and appreciation. "Please, continue," Nelson said gently. "You're doing well, my sweet little slut."

Feeling tingly all over and exposed and wanton and slutty, Valarie resumed her task, swallowing all of his hard cock now, bobbing her head up and down.

"They'll want to see you swallow it," Nelson said. Valarie understood. When he came, she caught it in her mouth just like she had done for Roy last night. She sat up in the car seat, rolled down her window and playfully wagged her fingers at the valets, as if they needed an invitation to look at her. She opened her mouth and showed them the mouthful of cum she was holding. Watching their eyes, she swallowed it in one gulp. The engine started and they roared off, Valarie waving to her admirers as they sped away.

Nelson praised her for her rapid improvement on her technique and willingness to set aside her inhibitions about public exposure in order to fulfill his request. "Now, you're doing well with your attire," he said, "very well. I know your resources are limited, too. So, today, we're going to fix that. We're going to spend a crazy amount of money so you'll have hundreds of different choices when it comes to finding sexy and seductive outfits. That means heels, boots, stockings, garters, lingerie, dresses, active wear, work wear, jewelry, makeup, the works. Understand?"

"Sure," Valarie said. "It sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad you're going to show me what you have in mind, though."

"No, I won't," Nelson said. "You already have a good idea, I'm sure, but I'm going to give you an assistant to help with your selections?"

"An assistant? Who?"

"Her name is Coco," Nelson said. "Well, that's her stage name anyway. Yes, she's a stripper. I think she's done some escort work as well. We went out a few times. Purely sexual. She's a lot of fun and I think you'll like her."

"I can't wait to meet her," Valarie said.

"Good, because there she is now." Valarie followed Nelson's gaze and saw a beautiful woman standing at the entrance to an apartment complex. She was waving and jumping up and down as she saw them pulling over. She wore no bra and her tits -- almost certainly fake -- bounced noticeably underneath her tattered white tank top that had been raggedly cut off just below her breasts. She was a Brazilian beauty who looked to be a little older than Valarie -- probably upper 20s -- and had beautiful skin, the color of which was clearly inspiration for her stage name. She wore tiny white cotton booty shorts and a bright red thong and bright red six-inch heels. Clearly, being naked or nearly so was of little concern to Coco.

Coco opened the back door and hopped in, her breasts still bouncing as she leaned forward between the front seats and kissed Nelson on the cheek and shook Valarie's hand, a broad smile on her face the whole time.

"It's so nice to meet you," Coco said warmly. "This is going to be so much fun. I just love shopping. Ooh, and you're right, Jimmy, she is gorgeous. I can see why you want her hanging around the office. If she's half as smart as she is pretty, you got yourselves a winner."

"Thank you," Valarie said, a bit overwhelmed by Coco's bubbly body and even bubblier personality. This girl made tons of money on stage or on her back or her knees -- wherever she was, Valarie was certain men would follow. Why wouldn't Nelson and his guys just hire someone like her? Valarie knew the answer, but didn't want to sound conceited, even to herself. They didn't hire someone like Coco because they wanted someone who could be like Coco at times, but also a sophisticated lady and a reliable employee. Valarie looked at Coco's made-for-sex body and felt a bit intimidated, but she found comfort in knowing there were men like Nelson who appreciated the fact that Valarie had more than just looks to offer and found her to be extremely attractive in her own right.

Just a few minutes later, Nelson dropped them off at an upscale shopping area that had many clothing stores, including some specialty stores. He handed Coco his credit card.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers