The Swinging Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They can't even hear us unless we go right up to them and speak into their ear," explained Cyn, "and then, it's like a thought that just popped into their heads; something they thought of themselves. It's way cool."

"But, wait," protested Jenny, trying to think this thing through, "what about free will and all that?"

"Yeah, yeah," answered Cyn, "that's still the rule, but we don't make anybody do anything they don't want to - we just gently make suggestions, that is we lead them into temptation - and if they like where they're going, yeah baby, we've got them. If they don't want to go, we're shit out of luck and have to try again another day."

"What's the big deal here anyway?" protested Jenny. "Jeff and Kimmie are married. So what if they want to have a nooner in their own..." Jenny stopped in mid-sentence when she heard what Kimmie was saying.

"Jeff, remember what we talked about the last time we made love? About how I can wiggle my ass and jiggle my titties and get a guy's attention, and how I'd like to have you watch me do a guy? Remember how that got your cock super hard and my pussy soaking wet?"

"O, Fucko the Monkey!" trilled Cyn, "I got them to start thinking of that. That was all me."

Jeff just licked his lips and nodded as Kimmie whispered in his ear. "Yeah, honey, well the guy from the shelter - the one who's helping clean out the garage - I told him to come in here to help me move some stuff because your back hurts. That ok with you?"

Jeff hesitated, but Cyn jumped right in, cupping her hand and whispering in his ear.

"Hey, Jeffrey old boy, you can call it off, but if you let her do it, she owes you one. Kim's got a killer body with gigantic tits, true, but you've already sucked those tits and fucked that cunt more times than you can count. Let the old lady jump this guy's bones and maybe you get to fuck her little sister - pretty little Muffie, who sleeps in the room next door when she comes to visit. Yeah, you pretend you're just the friendly brother-in-law, but you like to sneak a peek at Muffie through the adjoining door when she undresses and then you huff and puff and choke the chicken when she starts stripping down. Maybe sweet little Muffie even knows you are there, and she's putting on a show for you, hoping you'll unlock the door, come in and ...."

"Honey, if you don't want me to do this, it's ok," came the sweet voice of Kimmie.

Cyn looked at Jenny, rolled her eyes and gestured toward the couple, as if to say... "See, if you let them on their own for one fucking minute, they fall off the track." Cyn quickly went over to whisper in Kimmie's ear.

"Kimmie, baby," said Cyn, "don't let Jeff off the hook. You know that you've been fucking his best friend for months now, and sooner or later old Jeffie-boy will figure it out, so here's your chance to get him to be a 'swinger' and then, yeah baby, you'll get to fuck and suck all kinds of hot cock, with no questions asked."

Kim's expression changed immediately. Suddenly she gazed over at Jeff with those big blue eyes and kissed him sweetly on the cheek.

"This is really for you, honey," she lied. "I know how hard you get when we make love and we pretend there's another guy making me his love-slave, but I'd never do anything like that without your permission. But hon, this guy is here right now, so I say... mmmmm, let's give it a try."

Jeff shrugged his shoulders and gave a quick nod. Kimmie smiled a stunning smile, but didn't even move from the sofa; she just called out,

"Oh, George, you can come in now."

Within a few seconds, a good-looking, tanned and well-toned man who looked like he was in his mid 20s sauntered into the room, naked from the waist up and covered with a thin sheen of sweat from his labors in the garage. Kim, still sitting, took her glasses off and slipped out of her top, revealing a lacy red bra that barely contained her 44 DD breasts. Then, reaching back, she unsnapped the bra to let loose her lovelies. George, his eyes popping out at the sight of those monster tits, was about to say something, but he didn't need to, since his thoughts were made plain when his cock started to bulge out of his pants.

"Let's cut the crap," said Kimmie, as she reached over to unsnap George's pants and pull them off. "Hubby here has no problem with what we're doing, so let me see if you taste as good as you look." George gave a growl, then quickly stripped off Kimmie's bottoms while Jeff calmly massaged his wife's neck.

"Start sucking baby," murmured George, as he pulled the girl toward his long thick shaft. "Suck it hard, and show me what kind of slut you really are."

Kimmie grabbed his cock and jerked it up and down rapidly several times, then put the creamy head in her mouth and sucked the pre-cum in, bathing her tongue and lips in the hot spunk and smiling up at her new lover all the while. George moaned and fucked her mouth deep, watching her take his long stiff prick more than half way down to the base, then back up, then down again, this time all the way to the base. He watched her lick his bulging balls with her tongue out, then slid her lips back up the shaft, then repeat the motion 3 or 4 times, and finally take the throbbing prick out of her mouth, laugh, and smear the pre-cum all over her face and tits.

Jenny felt her own pussy juices began to flow and her heart begin to pound, then glanced over at Cyn, who was clearly getting worked up herself. Cyn started to gyrate, shake her body, strip off her red panties, squeeze her tits and stick her tongue out, in a dirty, nasty 'fuck-me' kind of way. Soon, Cyn licked her fingers and began to rub her pussy lips with her moistened fingers, then (as if that was not good enough) she took her pointy demon's tail and began to fuck herself with it. Jenny gulped and found her own hand reaching down to her soaking wet pussy. The two scenes were more than she could take.

Cyn smiled and nodded approvingly as Jenny pulled off her panties and began to spread her legs to make it easier to finger fuck herself while she watched the show. Soon, Jenny was fucking her soapy cunt hard and had to lean back to get her fingers in deeper. When Jenny looked up again, she saw that Cyn had stripped down to nothing but her red high-heeled stomping boots and clutched in her hand a small, compact, red dildo, which she carefully inserted deep into her dripping cunt.

As Cyn fucked herself with the dildo, she looked over at Kimmie and began to mouth words like 'fuck my cunt' and 'make me your cum slut'. No sooner did Cyn's lips move than the same words came out of Kimmie's mouth, in exactly the same way. George was quick to oblige Kimmie's pleas, shoving his throbbing cock deep into Kimmie's quivering cunt, while Jeff rubbed his own stiff cock and quietly watched his wife turn into a whore. George's mighty cock pounded that girl's slippery cunt like a steam engine while sweet little Kimmie licked her lips and fucked back like there was no tomorrow.

Cyn looked over at Jenny and gave a quick harsh laugh. "I know what you're thinking, you little slut," said the demon. "You'd like to be fucking that big hunk yourself, wouldn't you?"

Jenny flushed, but then said to herself, "To Hell with it."

"Yes," Jenny admitted, between grunts, "I want more than my fingers up my cunt; I want to be fucked hard too."

"Then you shall have your wish, my pretty," Cyn growled, as she put her hands on her horns and closed her eyes in concentration. "This is not quite kosher," she murmured, "but fuck it - I'm going to do it anyway, because it pleases me."

"What are you..." Jenny began, but before she could get the words out, she felt a hard object thrust into her cunt and something else, thick and creamy, shoved deep down her throat. She was on her hands and knees now, and her breasts felt huge and heavy as they swung back and forth in rhythm.

My god, thought Jenny, she made those guys fuck me now, instead of Kimmie. I'm their toy slut now, getting fucked and fucked good, fucked like never before with a thick cock banging my cunt and another one, just as big, fucking my face - ummmm, it's good, so, so fucking good, it can't be Hell, it must be heaven.

As the two men slammed into her, Jenny sucked the big creamy cock in her mouth hard, then slammed her ass back against the thick prick probing her cunt. It was everything she'd ever dreamed of, being fucked by two throbbing hard cocks, fucked like a two-bit whore. It was wonderful.

Both men were moaning like they were about to cum, and that made Jenny cream even harder herself. She clenched her pc muscles, bobbed her head furiously and squeezed every last bit of spunk out of those two powerful pricks, determined to make them remember that she was the best fuck they'd ever had, and to forget the little slut Kimmie, who - wait, Jenny thought, as she felt one man shooting his load in her cunt and then slip away - where was Kimmie? Jenny couldn't see very well because the other cock was now shooting all over her face and tits - it felt wonderful, but as Jenny looked down, she saw that those huge hooters that were dripping in spunk were not hers. The men were collapsing, exhausted, and Jenny was covered in cum, but it wasn't her body.

Cyn was laughing in the corner, and Jenny's own body, Jenny could see, was asleep on the rug.

"You fucking cunt!" Jenny screamed (in Kimmie's voice). "Give me back my body." Cyn just pointed at Kimmie's body, soaked in sperm and sweat, and laughed some more.

"You don't know the least of it," said Cyn, "but you'll find out, and it'll only get better."

12