All Comments on 'The Sybian Introduction'

by Just_John1

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
gothgodessgothgodessabout 20 years ago
Very new and exciting (well it was to me)

I have never read anything like that before now excuse me i'm going to grab the next man i see. lol

Firball5Firball5almost 20 years ago
How True

How true and funny your story is. If I had an opportunity to have my wife use a sybian, I am sure I would hear the same response in the beginning. Why are so many women inclined to deny that which would feel so good?

Your story was very well written. A little slow in the beginning, however, it picked up very nicely. You did a good job portraying a loving relationship with just the right amount of coercion for her to try the ride of her life. Great job!

Thank you

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
absolutly great

This is exactly what I dream of to watch a Women enjoy herself to such intensity ,all women should be so lucky ,this is an amazingly wonderfull entertaining story, thank you.I will recommendet to my friends >

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well written and very accurate!

I used a Sybian with a former girlfreind and this story is not only well written but also VERY realistic. I have to applaud the author for describing the attention that the partner pays to the person using the Sybian--I was the same way--mezmerized by how the machine turned my girfriend into a panting, climaxing fiend. The machine made her come more intensely than anything she had ever expereinced before, and it turned me on (and us both on) that it had this affect on our sexual relationship. The story is well written with great detail and great attention to the way that a toy can enhance not only the sexual satisfaction, but even the communication (especially non verbal in this case) in a relationship. I'm hoping to purchase a Sybian of my own to use with my current girlfriend. Thanks for the great story! Keep writing!

SeranthaSeranthaover 19 years ago
WOW!

I've always wanted to try a Sybian............... now I'm really going to start saving my money! Fantastically written - great attention to detail. So nice to finally see a story with some substance AND a romance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome

I have often fantasised about using a sybian, and your story has brought that fantasy one step closer to reality for me. Until I can save enough money, your story will definately keep me aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very HOT!

Want to get one of these for my wife but can't afford it right now. Your story makes me want to take out a 2nd mortgage! Very well written and erotic! Two thumbs up!

toffeegyrltoffeegyrlalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful story...!

You've really gotten into the couple's relationship and their desire for each others' pleasure, which is nice -- and the sybian....I simply *must* go get one now...!

TanukiTanukialmost 18 years ago
Whew! I want one!

That was great, the descriptions make the characters seem very real, which is what makes a story erotic. Well done. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmm

Very nice, and I liked the characterization and the way the couple got along and felt about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love it!

The interaction between the couple is amazing! I could see my husband and myself in the way that they acted (he even calls me babydoll!). I think I need to head to bed right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well!! I'm hot...

I'm the guy who really would like to live your fiction. Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

great story... keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

nice but there is a bunch of paragraphs that were repeated in page 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

beautiful amazing story, never found anyone who agreed with my thoughts of wanting to pleasure a woman more than anything(even yourself).

sinfullyurssinfullyursover 12 years ago
Wow!

I found this story to be erotic, romantic, and delightful. What woman wouldnt want her lover watching as she comes again and again before taking her? Mmmmm.. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sarah enjoyed reading about sybian

That was really exciting reading! I saw a porn star riding a sybian on Howard Stern"s show and after seeing her reaction, knew I had to get one. I am a single 23 year old, and this is my favorite entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

This is quite an amazing story, and also a really good idea! For those of us whove been in relationships for quite sometime and have lost our sex lives to kids and work and stresss, this could really relight the fire! Very nicely written, going to make my husband read this for the insights on woman!. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Woah.

I will stick a finger in myself now.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
The ride of her life

A delightful story of a woman who has concerns about letting her significant other seeing her masturbating on a machine. I've seen some videos of women riding a Sybian, and your story matches what I've seen.

Now I have to read Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FOR REAL

I just now searched Sybian on Google. At xvideos.com found free 15 minute video of young, hot Czech girl masturbating herself, then using the Sybian, then titfucking and sucking the Sybian. Blond, voluptuous, without makeup, with firm, ideally shaped, breasts abnormally large for her slim body -- this gal would be something hot just standing there -- but with the machine? Hot, Hot, Hot.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

Bloody Awesome. You are one lucky dude to have such an orgasmic and wonderfully sexy lady. You said that she felt embarrassed riding the Sybian in front of you but it was obvious what the inevitable outcome was going to be. Would love to haer more from you in regards to getting one of these for her as a xmas gift. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good, but one question. What did they teach her ass, since it was TAUGHT ? Or did you mean TAUT? 😂😇

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Take one ride, believe me you will want more! The best description of riding one I've ever read! Every divorced woman needs to have one!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous