The Symphony Concert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I did, vigorously! After a couple of minutes of our sexual adventurousness, I decided it was time for a definitive end to our evening flirtatiousness. Quickly unlocking the door we stumbled inside, Kim unsheathing herself long enough for us to get inside and lock the door. I flipped on some lights and marveled at her beautiful nakedness.

"You are so hot, and so sexy," I told her. "Are you ready to get for me to fuck your lights out?"

"You betcha," Kim breathed, ripping off my necktie and then starting with the buttons of my shirt. My cock was still protruding lewdly. I pulled my belt and started lowering the pants right when Kim got my shirt off. I quickly pulled everything off in one fell swoop -- pants, socks, shoes, and stood against her, my rigid cock pointing sharply out and with not a stick of clothes in between us. She still stood nude in her heels, having not taken them off. I think she knew it made her much sexier. She leaned back against the wall, cocking her hips to the side. "I want to fuck. How do you want me?"

"Right here!" I told her. I walked up to her, grabbed her right leg, pulled it up, and aimed the tip of my cock at her dripping cunt. I slid easily into her again, her copious moisture lubricating the way.

"Umhhh," she Kim sighed. I fucked her slowly and calmly to begin with, kissing her, locking my lips to hers, and battling with her sexy tongue. She panted and gasped as we fucked, and the thrusting of her hips became more desperate.

"Kick of your heels," I told her. Kim reached down, unbuckled the straps behind her ankles, and kicked them off quickly. I led her to my sofa, which had a wider section on it for cuddling, and eased her down on it. Quickly I climbed on top of her sliding in to her warm, squeezing, succulent pussy.

We were far past foreplay. We were into serious fucking. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she demanded. I did so, pounding into her. I could feel her mounting to an orgasm. "Oooh -- I'm going to come!" she gasped.

I fought to maintain control. I had some measure of reserve left. "Do it. Come for me baby!" I gasped in between thrusts. Suddenly Kim's entire body stiffened. "God!! I'm coming! I'm coming!!!" she screamed. I held still inside of her, using the stiffness of my cock and pushing it deep into her to bring her off. I was afraid if I kept thrusting, I'd lose control.

"Anhhh," she sighed as she relaxed for a minute.

"I'm not done yet," I told her and flipped her over. She quickly knew what I wanted, pushed her ass out in the air obscenely, and spread her cheeks, giving me another view of her beautiful sweet, ever-so-fuckable pussy and puckered little asshole. I speared her again, pushing deeply and confidently into her pussy, and and pushed her head down to the couch so that her body was angled down. . Now I had a clear shot at her from the rear. I got up behind her so that I could spear her even farther in.

"Ooooh!" Kim gasped. "Ohh, ohh, ohh. I'm going to come again!"

Again I concentrated on getting her off. I spread her cheeks and used my fingers to pull her cunt lips apart, and then concentrating on shafting her deep inside and keeping my cock up against her cervix, pushing hard against it.

"Oooooh!" Kim hissed, as another orgasm tore through her body. I grinned to myself with a sense of accomplishment. Just like the Bolero, everything the entire night had been building to this moment, this final orgasmic climax.

I slowed down, my rigid cock still inside her.

She looked around, puzzled. "You haven't come yet?" she demanded. "What's the matter? I'm not sexy enough for you?" She grinned. Obviously she knew that that wasn't the reason.

"I've been holding off. I wanted you to have several orgasms before I went off. Although I can get it back really quickly, I just wanted to focus on your pleasure."

"Thanks so much," she breathed. She pulled off of me, turned, and kissed me on my lips.

Then she pushed me backwards, onto my back on the couch grabbed my hard cock, and slid it into her, mounting me. She leaned over and kissed me. We cuddled and kissed, with me occasionally giving a thrust.

"Hmmmm. I could still have another one," she giggled.

"Oh good, so could I" I joked.

"I bet you could, Doc. How do you want it? I want to please you. Do you want me to suck you off? Do you want to come inside of me? What do you want?" She asked this tenderly between kisses and thrusts of our joined loins.

"I want to build us both up to an incredible climax. I want you to come first, and then I want you to suck me off and swallow me down."

Kim took this in without batting an eye. "I would love to. I want you to fuck me, and you know I like sucking on you, obviously. What you don't know is that I love swallowing." She grinned wickedly.

"Great -- we've got a plan!" I grinned at her.

The pace of our fucking slowly and inexorably increased. Kim's beautiful body was a sight to behold as she crouched above me, her trim and muscular thighs spread, her beautiful breasts bouncing gently as she moved up and down over me. A thin sheen of perspiration began to coat her body for the strength of her efforts. I grasped her hips and began thrusting in earnest.

"Hmmph! Oooh! Oh my God! I'm getting close!" Kim gasped between ragged breaths as we moved toward our climax together.

"Oh! I'm THERE!" she screamed. I felt her cunt convulsing around my rigid cock, grasping me and milking me as her third orgasm fired off. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last long.

Kim's orgasm kept rippling through her for another 30 seconds or so, actually extending into a second wave where her previous orgasm blended into the next. That's four. I smiled smugly to myself. Clearly, she was going to remember this night. I wouldn't be having to ask twice for dates with her in the future.

"I'm close!" I told her.

Kim pulled herself off of me, stretched out, and again took me into her mouth.

"Come for me, baby! Come into my mouth. Give it to me!" She alternated talking to me, squeezing and pulling on my cock, and slamming me down into her throat. I could feel the granddaddy of all orgasms building inside of me. It was a wonder I had held onto it this long.

"Come on baby, give it to me. I want your come. Shoot it into me. I want it on my face, in my mouth. I want to swallow you down." There were clearly no barriers in place for Kim's expression of her sensuality at this point. She was a red hot, fucking, sucking, sex machine. I felt myself losing control.

"I'm there! I'm cumming!" I gasped.

Kim pulled her head off my cock, and grasped me firmly, with a rock hard grasp as I began to spasm. She was trapping my cum! I felt it desperately trying to escape. For a moment, I wasn't sure what was going on, but then I realized what she was up to when she aimed my cock at her open mouth and released her grip.

A blast of white come shot through the air with incredible force, right into her mouth. I kept spurting. Kim moved my cock around quickly, shooting some of it on her face, but then quickly sheathed me in her mouth and slid me down her throat as I finished off. She swallowed deliberately, milking me with her throat muscles as my exquisite spasming subsided. She grasped my balls tenderly with her hands, massaging them gently as I shot my load deep down her throat.

"Oh, oh, ohhhh!" I sighed, totally spent.

I looked at Kim. She had traces of my cum dribbling from the sides of her mouth, and obvious cum on her face where she had deliberately shot it.

"Oooh," she said, as she squeezed her breasts, and rocked gently from side to side, still slurping on my dick. She laved me tenderly with her tongue licking at me and sucking on me gently as I began to deflate. She cleaned every trace of cum off of me, licking it all up.

"Ooooh, that was SEXY," she purred, collapsing against my chest as we cuddled. I held her close and stroked her.

"Let's go to your bedroom," she breathed into my ear as she got up. I watched her spectacular nude form begin to walk away from me. I pointed the way to the stairs going up to the second floor of my townhome. Her hips waggled in front of me, and I looked right at her bare and shaven pussy as she ascended in front of me. Who knew where the evening would lead now? And would I be getting any sleep?

I wasn't certain, but I was looking forward to finding out. Whatever was going to happen next, I had the feeling that this was going to be the beginning of many more interesting experiences with Kim. All in all, a wonderful and fitting conclusion to the evening. Who knew what the future would hold?

*

[Coming up in Part II -- what happens when things go "BUMP!" in the night. What happens when Happydoc and Kim wake up the next morning! And for any of your hardbodies out there that may be looking for some fun, write to the Happydoc and let me know what you thought of my story from the woman's point of view. Any volunteers for symphony concerts, write me. ]