All Comments on 'The Tables Turn On Adele Ch. 03'

by Lukenjade

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
kemanderkemanderover 10 years ago
Well Done

Plot and Character buildup throughout the fifteen stories, although it's taken a lot of reader patience to get through the series. But with the excellence in development, it always promised to be worth the wait... After portraying Adele as the perfect haughty bitch through it all, to then have her end up with no harsher treatment than she got just washed the whole fifteen piece series down the drain for me, which compels me to tell you that you ruined all of your previous work with a rather unimaginative drizzle at the end. What an utter shame when you could have earned such kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pay back, hardly?

It would’ve been more effective to have Adele go down on Jade after she took the prize. Followed by all of them peeing on Adele, it seems like that’s one of her fantasies too. Definitely not something I’d want because urine is definitely not sterile but there’s no comparison between the shit Jade had to endure and the so called ‘turning the tables’ so very very tame by comparison, her limits weren’t pushed at all.

Throughout the stories there were quite a few instances of mixing up the girls names, understandable when your all keyed up but it might put some people off.

As a thought for the future, bear in mind that BDSM practices and alcohol DO NOT mix, and the majority of sex clubs have a 2 drink maximum (alcoholics drinks), plus condoms for vaginal sex or without with evidence of clear health screen unless the recipient insists. SSC - both big and clever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous