The Tables Turn On Adele Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There was only one, and he was drinking with his friend. I approached them and explained our situation and he just shook his head and said he thought it was a bit of a stereotype and he wasn't really interested.

"I sat on his knee and began to turn on a bit of charm, telling him that he would be doing me a big favour. He was wavering, so i reached between his legs and gave his cock a little rub, leaning in and whispering please into his ear. He smiled, but then said he would only do it if I gave his friend a brilliant blow job. I asked him what he meant by "brilliant" and he said that if his friend didn't love it then he wouldn't help us out, but if he did he would. I hope you don't mind."

"Jade, don't worry, just go on." The barman was getting our drinks.

"I moved between his friends legs. He was a white guy, handsome and young, but Michael, the black guy, told me to get on all fours on the couch in between them, so my ass was sticking up in front of him as I stooped down and began to suck off this other guy. I didn't get his name.

"Obviously, I had to do it well, so I took him far into my mouth. His cock was like yours which helped, and I was doing a good job, but Michael was slapping my ass and then he began stuffing his fingers inside me, which wasn't part of the deal, but if I stopped him we were screwed.

"I was sucking this guy like a pro, Luke, but Michael was asking him what he thought so far and he was saying that is was good but not great. I was beginning to think I was being conned, but I had to keep going, so I stood up and moved between this jerks legs, and Michael began to protest that I had moved, but I lowered myself right down, lifted up the white guys legs and shoved my tongue right into his asshole, reaching up and wanking his dick in my hand."

I laughed, causing Jade to give me a comic punch on the arm.

"They were clapping and calling me names so I knew I had them, so I licked his asshole fast for a minute then pulled my mouth onto his cock and his shot right down my throat. So, that's how I got what we needed, just so you know."

"And don't pretend you didn't enjoy it Jade!"

"Well, maybe a little! He said he'll meet us at the room in an hour. That was fifteen minutes ago."

We returned to our friend and enjoyed our drinks, but I wanted Adele to be in position half an hour before Michael arrived, so before long we were making our way through the maze of sexual depravity, which was a wonder to behold.

However, we had no time to stop and soon arrived at a big room with various contraptions, most of them of the 'torture' variety.

In the corner stood a table, much like one you would see in a doctors room, and on the end were two metal stirrups, attached to the legs and adjustable. Adele just stood there staring at it, so I looked her in the eye and said, "Go on then. Up you get. Time to strap you in."

Again, she muttered a "fine" and laid back on the cold, hard table, her legs pulled up above her waist, her feet finding the stirrups.

"No. Pull yourself down so your pussy is hanging off the edge of the table. The back of your knees should be resting in the stirrups."

She moved into position and we adjusted the height of the table and her new shackles, strapping her in before looking back to admire our handy work.

It was quite the picture. Adele, used to being in the driving seat, was secured to a table, her legs spread and open, her pussy lips apart, even her little asshole winking at anyone who wanted to look.

I casually turned to Paul and said, "You first, my friend."

He simply moved between his partners legs, lowered the table slightly and sank his member inside that very familiar place. Adele moaned but we could sense she was baffled. Were we simply going to watch her boyfriend fuck her on a table? Was this it?

I was keeping an eye on the time, knowing that Michael was due here in 25 minutes. I also pulled a chair over to the side of the table, with Jade sitting on my knee, as we watched Paul fuck his partner, although we did raise an eyebrow as he leant forward and began to pinch at her nipples, causing her to let out a painful shrill.

With about fifteen minutes until Michael was due, I stood up, my cock hard and ready to finally fill up Adele's pussy. It was hard to believe after all our adventures that I hadn't yet fucked her, yet Paul had enjoyed every hole Jade had to offer!

I looked down at Adele and, reading my mind, she purred, "About time."

I smiled, while at the same time jamming my entire length inside her, causing her to almost levitate from the table, her mini-prison that was keeping her in place while I stretched her even wider.

"Fuck, you feel good," was all she could manage, as I looked down to see my considerable width and 8 inches of length split her bare lips, causing her blond pubic hair above her clit to move slightly as I did so. I must have spent five minutes just watching her open up, my dick disappearing and reappearing again.

I then began working at quite a pace, and she was breathing heavy, as I reached over and continued Paul's assault on her nipples, only this time she pushed towards my hands rather than away. Her cunt felt red hot, already warmed up by Paul and now reacting to every thrust.

"So this is it. All of this just so you could finally fuck me, Luke!" she spat out between moans of pleasure.

"Oh no, Adele, this is not the end of it."

"What are you going to do, Luke, fuck my ass?"

Her air of cockiness had returned, so it was time to reveal our scheme.

"Don't call me Luke. Why don't you use my other name?"

"What? What other name?"

"You know, Dark Knight."

"What are you talking..."

Her eyes widened as she realised the last time she had encountered that name.

"You fucking cunt! That was you? You scheming little bastards! You are, I mean, that was..."

I slammed into her harder than ever, cutting her words off.

"Your boss fantasy, your glory hole fetish. Come on, I thought you would have realised quicker than that! I thought you were cleverer than that!"

My balls were slapping off her ass as I buried myself to the hilt, time and time again.

"Fuck... you... I can't believe... you fucking..."

Right on time, Michael came over, coming into view at the side of the table. He didn't even say a word, but instead offered his dick to Jade. Even soft she just about managed to get her mouth over the head, as she began to fluff him before his starring role. All the while Paul stood absent-mindedly stroking his cock.

"You remember your other confession to the Dark Knight don't you, Adele?"

"Fuck me, Luke, fuck me."

"Do you want to be stretched open by our new friend?"

"You know I do," she whispered.

"What was that?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes! I want it. Fuckers. Fuck me, Luke. Don't stop."

I didn't, but I continued to goad her.

"Tell me you want that big dick to split you open. Beg for it bitch!"

"I want it, Luke. Paul, tell him! Get it hard, Jade. Please! Don't stop, Luke."

Adele had lost her cool. Michael's cock was now standing to it's full 12 inch attention, and was almost as thick as my wrist. Jade was resigned to lapping at his helmet, using both hands to wank it off. She could have done with another.

"It is ready, Jade?" I asked.

"I think so, Luke, but does she want it enough?"

"Fuck you, guys. Give me it. You know it's my fantasy. Please..."

"Ask me for it."

"I have! Please give me it!" she moaned as I still continued to batter her pussy with my length.

"Call me Dark Knight!"

"What?"

"Go on!"

"Please let me have that big dick Dark Knight! Please. I'll do anything."

I pulled out of her, then said, "Okay guys, it's time."

Her eyes widened as Jade let go of this dark snake, and Michael moved between her legs. He rubbed his black shaft up and down the length of her pussy, causing her to nearly cum on his massive member. Paul and I stood either side, stroking her legs.

"Are you ready, Adele?"

"Yes! Now! I need it!"

"Okay," I said, as Paul and I quietly unstrapped Adele from the table, and Michael took a step back.

I looked down at Adele's puzzled face, and ordered her to get up. Assuming we might be moving to another position, she did as told, but began to protest as Jade moved onto the table and began to lift her legs into the stirrups, as Paul started strapping her in.

"What the fuck is..."

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her onto the seat beside the table, strapping her arms to the side of the chair with some loose leather bindings.

"Sit there, and listen to Jade."

Michael was now rubbing his monster on my girlfriend's bald slit, as Jade began to explain.

"Adele, honey, remember when you sat on the edge of the table this week and decided you would cum on your bosses hand, even though you were ordered not to?"

"I couldn't stop myself!"

"You could have thought of something, but you didn't and now... hold on... he's slipping that big head into me. Fuck that's big. Ahhhh!!!!! Slowly, Michael, slowly! Fuck that feels good."

Michael was no more than an inch inside her and already Jade's eyes were beginning to roll, but she had a job to do, as Adele sat on the seat, just a foot from the action.

"This could be you Adele, but that little slut cunt of yours couldn't behave itself. Oh my God that's opening me up Adele... Ah... fuck... he is in even deeper. I feel so filled up already."

Paul and I were still either side of of Jade's legs, and I didn't know whether to enjoy watching this massive tool stretching her open or the torment Jade was going through.

"Oh Adele!" she screamed, "you should have behaved yourself! Oh my god! Fucking hell!"

Michael was now moving in and out of Jade's ever widening cunt, at least three inches inside her and almost as much as wide. She was reacting to his every move, mainly through a series of high pitched, unusual screams.

"Fuck! Adele! Oh my... I can hardly! Fuck me! Give me more! If only... you could... feel... ahhhh!!"

Adele's face was a picture. She was lost for words for the first time in her life, not smiling, not scowling, just trying hard to take in what was happening in front of her, and digest the fact that all along we had coerced her into secretly revealing her deepest fantasies.

Michael was now greasing his trunk on his helpless victim's soaking cunt, but with every extra inch came a now familiar yelp from a bound but not gagged Jade. It was quite beautiful to watch, and I have to say his dick looked good against Adele's white skin as he reached the eight inch mark, with four still untouched by the inner walls of her sex. Unbelievable.

"I can feel it in my fucking throat Adele! It's sore but it's so... fucking... good!"

And off she went again, struggling to cope with this beast inside her, breathing like a marathon runner in the final mile, moaning and swearing like a piece of cheap trash, but all the while remembering to provoke Adele, who was receiving the ultimate punishment for disobeying orders.

"Fuck me! Use my cunt! Use my fucking cunt! That's... oh shit... I'm cuming, I'm cuming, I'm... ahhhhhhhh!!!!"'

Jade looked like she was having some sort of an attack as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her and found it's way onto Michael's big dick, her screams grabbing the attention of those passing through the room or hanging around, at least five of them coming to within inches of Michael's back to peer over at Jade's battered but fulfilled pussy.

Michael began to quicken his stroke, almost causing Jade to break through the straps holding her down, but within twenty seconds Michael was pulling out of Jade's pussy, which I kept my eye on to see it more open than it had ever been before, then within a second it began to close slowly back to something close to it's original form.

I swung around just in time to watch, along with Paul, Jade and about ten others, Michael lace Adele's vulnerable face with his spunk. It seemed a real effort for him, as three long, gooey streams landed on her forehead and eyelids, and dripped down her cheeks. He didn't cum a lot, but what spurted out from his huge cock could not have landed better or more humiliatingly on Adele, as she sat helpless, strapped to the chair.

Jade clapped and hollered as we unstrapped her and helped her to her feet, as she immediately walked to Michael and gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him. Something tells me she would have happily stuck that thing right back inside her right there and then if offered.

We untied Adele, who wasn't sure how to react, until Jade threw an arm around her, and said, "Got to play by the rules, baby. Let's go get a drink."

While she didn't smile, we did all head for the showers, and when I said, "So, Adele, are you going to go back to Luke or stick with Dark Knight?", we all burst out laughing as she slapped my arm.

"You fuckers, but I did break the rules and I must say, big respect to you for pulling this off. I thought I had you all worked out."

Jade chipped in, as she reached between her legs, "Fuck, I am sore down there! That was like fucking a horse!"

"Don't complain, bitch!" joked Adele.

"One more drink then home?" said Paul, and we all agreed.

As we drank, we walked around this vast sex club, walking into and through rooms that had everything from men being tortured to women with saddles on their backs! Most of it was group sex and 'normal' things but it was the less orthodox rooms that had a steady stream of onlookers.

Before long, our girls were back in there long coats with nothing underneath - Jade didn't bother with her tiny Leather Skirt after the fucking she received from Michael - and Paul and I were back in our casual clothes as we headed out through a different door and into the night.

Back at the hotel, Adele was desperate to gain back a little authority, and managed to have Jade lick her pussy as 'punishment' for stealing her big moment, and I was also treated to a blow job from both girls as I hadn't cum yet tonight, believe it or not!

We slept well, waking the next morning to a leisurely breakfast and then a long drive home, where we actually then enjoyed a quiet night, just the four of us with take away food and a couple of movies. It may seem strange, but love and respect and depravity seem to be the perfect mix for the four of us.

"So," mused Adele from her lover's arms, "Jade has been our slave, I was carrying out orders all week, which one of you boys is next in the firing line?"

"Well," said Paul, "Surely it's much more fun when one of you two are centre of attention!"

We laughed as Jade threw a pillow at Paul's head, then added. "We'll see. Either way, it'll be fun."

12