All Comments on 'The Taking and Making of Melanie'

by TheOrchid

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Disappointment

I absolutely LOVED the beginning of the story. It was so well written and really kept my attention. I loved the growing relationship between Melanie and Greg. I was secretly wishing Greg would take her the night of the Christmas party. But it ended up going in the direction I was hoping it wouldn't go. The story was totally ruined for me because of the fact that it was Jason that took her instead of Greg. If it had been Greg, it would have been much more erotic. It could have been taken in a similar direction, with Greg being her dominant and Melanie loving him that much more for it. That would have been hot! Just my opinion, though. Otherwise, extremely well-written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot!!

The previous commenter is an ass--check the category! I loved this--it's perfect, has a nice, slow build, lots of good detail, and the reveal is well-done. Extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Loved it! I hope you'll write more about Melanie and Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh wow,so steaming hot.

what a hot erotic read.i too am disappointed that it was jason and not greg who got melanie.greg loves melanie and it may hurt that jason got her first.maybe.unless it turns out greg is like his father,and becomes melanie's dominate.greg may have been wooing her,for the same sort of taking.only time will tell.so orchid will this story continue. this girl hope so...thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very well written. Great job! I didn't have to wrap my mind around anything unbelievable and fight bad grammar and spelling. Just got to read a very hot, and naughty story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong so wrong

Greg should find out and beat the shit out of his dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo!

So well written! So many of these stories have error after error and yours didn't. You also did a wonderful job of describing how everything feels the first time, you were completely bang on. Hot hot HOT story, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Thank you and more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!!!!!!

More! Whens the next one coming? My pussy got so wet after reading this! 10/10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible Writing!

More please!! Loved the way Melanie was taken!

FairlieMayeFairlieMayeover 9 years ago
Why?

Why have you never come back to write more chapters in this story? It says to be continued. This is one of my favorites on literotica. I read it over and over. Can't you please come back and give us more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
soooo wet

I need jason in me!! Mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. I wrote these stories 17 years ago. So crazy to see that they are still being read. 200,000 plus times - Thanks! - The Original Orchid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous