The Taking of Caitlin Darcy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimNomad
KimNomad
21 Followers

"Oh, Caitlin, why torture yourself so?"

"OWWW! NOOO! STOPPP!" Caitlin was shouting. Her yells were not frantic and panicky; she was pulling against the ropes, but not with real determination. I thought that there was one more thing to add. I took the largest bandana, already made into a loop, and pulled it over her head and to her mouth. I pulled it snug so it slipped between her lips and teeth. It muffled her cries but was not so tight as to cause her serious discomfort.

I lay on the couch next to her rubbing her breasts and clamped nipples. I did this for a few minutes.

"Those poor nipples..." I whispered in her ear. And with that I removed both clothespins.

"Mmmmph, brrrph," she conveyed her discomfort at their removal.

I slid my head into the gap between her belly and the couch seat. I teased her breasts with my tongue. I licked and kissed the flawless skin and mouthed her ripeness. I turned my attention to her red nipples. I laved them with my wet tongue; I sucked them into my mouth. I sucked harder and harder; I ran my tongue around the swollen flesh. I bit them.

My fingers gently massaged her nipples to turgidity and then I took the clothespins and clamped them to her nipples again.

Caitlin cried out through the cloth in her mouth.

"Do you have anything to say to me, Caitlin? Are you going to admit that you lead me on?"

"Hmmm?" she sounded and she shook her head 'no'.

"Then you leave me no choice." I circled behind her again. Her red-welted derriere was perched up for me to attend. I knelt down and breathed gently on her pussy. I ripped apart the Velcro holding her thong and removed the wisp of cloth. Caitlin was now naked but for her pretty black heels

"I wondered if you dyed your hair. It is such a wonderful color. And now I see, your hair color is natural. And it might be even prettier down here; slightly fairer and finer."

I ran my finger through this patch of short coppery-blonde hair and over her fleshy labia. I cupped her pussy in my hand before withdrawing it slowly and letting my middle finger slip through the moist pink center. I felt an involuntary shudder vibrate through Caitlin's body. I dragged my fingers through the pubic patch letting my fingertips massage her sex. I kept this up and could feel the heat between her legs rise. I allowed my middle finger to probe the pink slit and just barely caress her now evident clitoris. She shook and moaned slightly into her gag. Unbelievably, she was enjoying this!

My thumb found its way to her ass and began to circle her nether entrance. This elicited another but deeper moan. It was time to try out Caitlin's new sex toy. Surreptitiously I took from the drawer a goodly-sized butt plug and quietly spread a thin coating of jelly lubricant on the bulbous end. I quickly returned my attention to her pretty pink ass. My hand resumed giving attention to Caitlin's pussy and my thumb wiggled up to her deep-pink pucker. I stroked her ass cheek with my free hand and pulled her cheeks apart.

"What have we here?" I teased as I probed her sphincter with my thumb. With both hands I pulled her ass open, I allowed my tongue to circle her anus; just twice, just enough to interest her. I picked up the butt plug and placed the tapered end to her anus.

I felt her suddenly stiffen. Oh, wonderful, this she did not expect!

I rolled the rounded end on her pretty asshole.

"Uh, uh; urmmmm..."Caitlin grunted her disapproval.

I pushed the rubber toy gently and watched as Caitlin pushed herself up with her toes. She was trying to get away but the ropes held her down. I enjoyed watching her struggle. With greater force I started to push the butt plug into Caitlin's bottom; there was resistance. She was trying to keep it out; very good. I pressed the pink rubber toy more firmly and her sphincter could no longer resist. It began to slide into her.

Caitlin began to whine and wail from behind her gag. Her body writhed in a futile attempt to evade penetration. The butt plug slid deeper into her ass. Slowly the widening taper stretched the girl's sphincter open. I pushed the widest part of the butt plug past her anal ring and I heard her groan as it slid all the way in. The wide base sealed against her anus

"Make sure that stays put or something bigger will take its place. Are you ready to tell me everything?" I urged her to admit her deviousness. "Right now, tell me that you're a cock-tease and that you used me for a grade last semester, and this will all end." I must say that I was surprised when she shook her head 'no'. I had one more item in my bag, or should I say, drawer of tricks.

I went into the kitchen and noisily poured a glass of ice water. I returned and placed it on the end table. From the drawer a long feather emerged. A dip in the ice water gave it just the right feel. Kneeling between Caitlin's legs I placed the edge of the feather into her open pink slit. Slowly the feather was drawn back so that it rasped gently against her clitoris. Another dip in the cold water and the stroke was repeated, with slightly more pressure this time. The effect was profound. I could see Caitlin twist and see her thigh muscles twitch.

The tip of the feather was dipped cold water and I tickled and brushed her clit. Caitlin was trying to push her sex against the feather teaser. I rotated the butt plug as I drew the wet feather's length through her pink slit. I could see her clit swell and become redder. Chicken skin bumps raised on her ass cheeks and hips. She whimpered from behind the cloth gag. Juices were gathering at her vaginal opening, musky girl honey oozed forth. She was close; so close to cumming. I got close to her and blew gently over her pubic patch; rippling waves moved across her short coppery hair.

My erection was straining painfully against my pants and it was growing almost painful. The belt buckle clacked as I unfastened it. I slowly unzipped and dropped my pants and briefs. I kicked off my shoes and pushed all my clothes from below my waist down and away. Caitlin knew, I could tell by the new tautness in her posture, that I had removed my clothes. I wonder what she thought was coming next? I dropped to my knees and repeated the feather treatment; drawing the cool raspy edge over her sensitive clitoris; twice, and then a third time, until she was caught up in an ascending spiral of wanton desire. As I played the feather through her pinkness I unbuttoned my shirt. I felt and, I believe it looked, odd to be naked from the waist down and in a dress shirt. Caitlin would look sexy dressed only in my shirt, but she never has a problem looking sexy. The shirt was pulled free and it was added to the pile already on the floor. The relief I expected by removing the restraint over my penis was not realized. Caitlin's desire was feeding back into my own. My dick was growing larger than ever and a deep red blush tinted the bulbous head. It took all my will not to stand up and push it deep into Caitlin's body. Her pussy was right there, wet and open for the taking, but I resisted.

Instead, my tongue found its way. I got close to her round derriere and brushed the cheeks of her ass with my fingertips. My face was inches from her bottom. With little difficulty I was able to tilt my head back and reach her vagina with my mouth. The fragrance was overwhelming, I had to taste her. My tongue worked through the fleshy labia and into the tender pinkness. With rapid back and forth motion I slowly worked my way up to Caitlin's sensitive clit. My tongue circled it slowly, barely touching it, just teasing the area around it. Her response was quick. She was attempting to push her pelvis down but the top of the couch prevented it. She moaned deeply and hummed her desires and needs. I could feel her body tremble; I could sense the passion rising at her core. I kept circling her clitoris and suckling her labia; my tongue sought secret untouched places. Her moans and hums increased in pitch and volume; muscle spasms caused her thighs and belly to shake and quiver. Finally, I allowed my tongue to graze the top of her distended red clit; I swirled it once and then a few seconds later slurped her clitoris between my lips. My right hand released its grip on her hips and reached for the ice water.

With the last circle my tongue made around her pink-red clit I could feel her begin to go over the edge. I could feel the quaking begin deep inside her; I could hear the urgent moans from behind her gag. A just detectable sheen of sweat formed on her skin as it flushed. Just at that moment I took an ice cube from the glass and quickly pressed it into her pink slit and held it against her protruding clit. It had the desired effect. I heard her suck air through her nose and I felt her body stiffen. A few seconds transpired when nothing seemed to happen, she didn't move or utter a sound. But then moans of disapproval issued forth from her blocked mouth.

"What's wrong Caitlin? Is there a problem?" I teased as I withdrew the ice cube from her sensitive flesh. Caitlin moaned dejectedly and her head dropped. "What is it Caitlin? Do you want me to make you cum? Do you need to cum?"

To my amazement Caitlin nodded 'yes'.

"Oh, poor thing; how could I be so cruel and not give a girl what she needs?" I again teased her. But my warm left hand slipped between her legs and gently fondled her wet pussy lips. "Is this what you need? Would you like me to use my tongue again?"

She nodded and pushed against my hand.

"Well, then tell me about last semester. Tell me why you feigned seducing me, why you suggested we date; why did you make me want you so badly and then not return a phone call? Was it just for the grade? Tell me that you used me and why? Tell me...Why?"

But Caitlin persisted in her charade; she shook her head side-to-side and grunted, "uh, uh, uh". No, no, no was her answer.

So I softened my voice and asked, "So you did mean to give me you body," and I rubbed her back and her sides. "Your attempts at seduction, which I rebuked, were genuine," as I pushed my hips into her full ass cheeks and allowing my erection to slide through her patch of pubic hair. "You really want us to be together, don't you?" as I reached over and took her breasts in my hands; the clamps on her nipples were still in place. Caitlin said nothing, so I dropped to my knees. I resumed tickling her clit with the wet feather. When she began to respond I used my tongue on her. I repeated the process just as I did earlier; bringing her slowly right up to the point of orgasm. Her body trembling on the brink, nectar oozing from her, rapid moans emanated from deep; and then

-BANG-

I slapped the ice against her clit again; shutting down her climax right at the very start.

She cried out in muffled grunts and pleads; she whimpered and sighed long and almost mournfully.

I went around to the front of the couch, taking the ice water with me, "Poor, poor, girl; so close to cumming. Let me see if I can help."

Reaching under her I opened the jaws of and removed the nipple clamps. She reacted to the rush of blood back into her nipples. My fingers and hands massaged her breasts and tortured nipples. I placed the clothespins nearby and then returned to her breasts. I rubbed her belly and ribs and asked her to admit her lies. All I could get was a shake of the head. I continued to run my hands over her white pearlescent skin, from her neck to her lower back. When I reached her ass I saw that the redness, there earlier, had faded. It was time to chastise her bottom again; perhaps this will get her to admit she used me.

I returned to the back of the couch and tenderly caressed her pink cheeks there on display. I silently knelt and, without touching her legs, drew my mouth to her pussy. I slurped in the fleshy labia and lashed her clit with my tongue. She convulsed at my sudden and rough assault. But because of her earlier state of arousal she soon found my ministrations quite enjoyable and I could feel and taste her desire. As my mouth was working on her dripping snatch my right hand began working the butt plug in and out of her bottom. I would pull it until I felt her sphincter release and then I would push it back,

It was so very easy now to read her nearness to orgasm; I could feel her try to press her needy pussy to me, I could see her tremble, I could hear her deep moans. I pushed the butt plug deep into her and then reached for the leather belt. I took one last long lick across her clit and then stood up. Immediately the belt fell hard across her raised derriere. Once, twice on one round buttock; then I changed my aim and delivered two hard blows to the other. I returned my attention to the first flesh orb and lashed it twice.

Surely she was expecting me to punish the second buttock, but instead I delivered the blows lower, on her upper thigh. She stiffened and released a muffled cry. She was so disoriented at this point I knew I could change her position without a struggle.

I reached under the couch and found the wood lever; I pushed it from the far left to the far right. This released the retainer pulleys and the ropes to Caitlin's legs. I hopped onto the couch and wrapped my left arm around her waist and hips. I lifted her, she was surprisingly light, and pulled her toward the floor in front of the couch. Just as expected the ropes uncoiled around the sides of the couch and as I flopped her onto her back, her legs were pulled open and straight toward the corners of the couch. Her head was against the front of the couch below the seat cushions. Before she knew she could move her arms I pulled a hook from under the cushions and attached the two pre-tied loops on her wrists to it. Thus she was presented to me face up on the floor in front of the leather couch. Her arms were tied over her head and back to the couch. Her legs were spread open and tied to the back corners of the same couch. She looked me in the eyes as I picked up the clothespins and clamped them again to her swollen nipples. I tied a piece of dental floss to the clothespins, one on each side, connecting them. I picked up the connecting strand and gave it a solid tug. This pulled hard on her already aching nipples; a new torture.

I kneeled up so the front of my thighs pressed against her welted ass and my erection pointed menacingly over her pussy. I tugged harder on the loop of dental floss; Caitlin winced.

"Tell, me Caitlin of your deceit last semester?"

But she just looked at me with raised eyebrows. She was wondering what I was planning to do; I could see the question in her eyes as plainly as if she spoke it. So I said the words.

"How shall I take my revenge? What liberties should I take? Here you are, on display; helpless, subject to my most depraved whim; what shall it be?" I taunted. I grinned and gave the strand between the two clothespins a series of quick tugs.

Caitlin lifted her hips and tried to pull back and away from me. All she succeeded in doing was to rub her dripping pussy lips against the underside of my erection. I grasped her thighs and directed her motion so that she rubbed up and down along the full length of my manhood several times. She felt so good.

"Is that what you want Caitlin? You want me to fuck you, don't you? Or are you baiting me again? Are you trying to make me want you? Tell me Caitlin, do you need to cum? Are you aching to orgasm deep in your belly? Do you want me to slide my long, thick meat deep into your pussy? Oh, yeah, that would feel so good." As I languorously probed her pink slit with the underside of my erection, making sure that her clit was nudged, I picked up the leather strap.

I took the white thread suspended over Caitlin's chest and pulled her breasts up by the nipples. I slapped around her now conical breastmeat using a twelve-inch length of the leather belt. I kept sliding in her wet pink flesh, tapping and bumping against her needy nub. The look on her face was intoxicating; and river of different emotions washed across it. Her inner thighs were my next targets. I slid back and smacked along their entire lengths repeatedly from knee to crotch. When I got close to her pussy I flogged her hard all around the fur-covered vulva. Her thighs, her upper buttocks, and the sensitive pudendum received the strap. Then, and only slightly more gently, blows rained down on her pussy. Then, suddenly, I stopped.

Her breasts, thighs and crotch had turned pink. I could hear what sounded like sobbing, but a tiny rivulet of nectar trickled from her pussy and ran down to her asshole. I lowered my face and kissed her pink thighs. Slowly I made my way to her pussy and rubbed my nose and lips on her downy copper-blonde curls. She smelled like passion, like the essence of desire; and for the first time that night I felt a real ache in my groin, an almost absolute need to cum. My tongue snaked out of my mouth and explored the wanton flesh before me. It probed and licked and tasted the fleshy pleasure. My mouth suckled the generous lips, tender and yielding, warm and liquid. My tongue dipped into Caitlin's vagina, searching. All to soon my mouth found her clitoris and it responded to the attention. I could feel Caitlin shutter and breathe, and I could hear her moan. Her turgid organ grew between my lips and my tongue swirled over it. Her cries became urgent.

I pulled my mouth from her and picked up the glass of ice water. A stream of freezing liquid splashed along Caitlin's pouting pussy. My hand found the strand of dental floss and I yanked it hard enough to pull one clothespin from a nipple. Quickly I poured another stream of icy water over her unfettered nipple and breast. Another splash landed on the still-clamped nipple.

Caitlin's eyes flew open. She looked at me enquiringly and more than a hint of entreaty. A low wail poured from her throat.

I looked at her with a slight smile and said, more than asked, "What?"

I pulled on the butt plug in Caitlin's splayed derriere and slowly eased it from her body.

I positioned myself so my tumescent penis pressed against her vacated nether orifice. I looked at Caitlin and gradually pushed the head of my dick against her sphincter. It must have been stretched from the butt plug and well lubricated because with less force than I expected her anus gave and my knob-like head penetrated her bottom. It felt like nothing else I had experienced; all I wanted to do was to push myself up into her. Caitlin's eyes had closed and the corners of her mouth turned up in a thinly disguised smile. It was time that I made my point.

"Oh, Caitlin, you feel so good." I thrust another inch into her. "All this activity tonight has made me so horny. I need to cum; and this lovely ass of yours is so pretty and open. I need to fill it with my cum-load."

I pushed another inch of my erection deep into the girl.

"I wish you could cum with me; I so wish you would allow me to bring you to orgasm. But your denials... your deceit..." I took a small ice cube from the glass and placed it against her clit. I pushed another inch of my engorged meat into her; and with that I let out a loud moan. "Too bad that you will not be allowed to cum; this feels so good."

Suddenly, Caitlin began to shake her head and mumble loudly and frantically into the gag.

"What? What is it?" I asked while thrusting again into her perfect ass.

She was trying to push the gag from between her lips; she looked desperately into my eyes.

"Do you have something to say, Caitlin?"

Caitlin nodded her head up and down frantically.

"Do you want me to remove your gag?"

Again she nodded a vigorous 'YES'.

I pushed into her again and rubbed my fingertips along the backs of her legs. Then I reached up and took the cloth gag from her mouth. She stretched her jaw and licked her lips. Then she looked right into my eyes.

"OK. I admit it. I led you on all last semester. I'm sorry. Yes, I used you for a grade. I had no intention of ever seeing you again. OK, but wait. This will probably come as a shock to you but you have definitely surprised me, in a good way, tonight, in a really good way. I can explain later but, please, right now, I need to cum. You promised; I admitted that I cock-teased you and I was wrong to do that. Steven, fuck my ass; eat me til I cum, oh my god, I need to cum so badly."

KimNomad
KimNomad
21 Followers