The Taking of Caitlin Darcy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimNomad
KimNomad
21 Followers

Those were the words I wanted to hear. I didn't know how I was going to react when or if I heard them, but when Caitlin pleaded for me to fuck her and eat her; that was all I wanted to do. I felt empowered; damn, I almost felt justified in what I had done tonight. And we shared something, the need to cum! I rammed the entire length of my throbbing meat into the girl's bowel. I remained still just feeling her around my penis; she felt like wet satin, warm and tight. I withdrew and slowly pushed back into her. I could have easily cum with a few more thrusts, but I wanted this to last. And besides, Caitlin begged me to bring her to orgasm. That was something I had to experience.

I pulled out of her with one long slow pull. My fingers sought her pussy and I pulled her corpulent labia open. My mouth covered her pink flesh as my tongue licked her from honeyhole to clitoris on one long slow lick. My tongue took a zigzag path over her open flesh back to her opening where it entered and probed. Again and again I allowed my tongue to lick and explore but only to briefly toy with her clitoris. Cries, of unrelenting lust burst from her ungagged mouth. Caitlin's breathing became shallow and rapid and her body trembled. She was getting closer. The path my tongue was taking varied but never offered more than a delicate brush against her sensitive clit. I held her at this point until her cries became almost desperate and her hips humped involuntarily into my face. Then, one time, I allowed my tongue to circle the deep-red nub.

"Oh, Steven, yes, yes, lick my clit. Oh, god, I'm so close!"

And with that I gave her clitoris all my tongue could offer. My tongue swirled around and wiggled across it. I licked the underside of her now distended clit, my tongue danced around and around, touching and probing with varying pressure.

"Ahhh, yeah, fuck yes, that's it Steven; just a little more, just like that... I'm so close...so fucking close... oh yeah, oh fuck, oh, ohhh, ahhh...."

In rapid staccato my tongue buzzed back and forth over and around her turgid organ. I felt her body stiffen and then shake explosively. She cried out loudly. Her orgasm was massive; girl juice poured from within and covered her belly and ass; orgasmic spasms rippled through her for over a minute. I could feel the intensity as I held her.

But before her orgasm had completely subsided I lifted myself up and placed my throbbing erection to her pouting anus. I thrust my hips forward and my penis had penetrated her ass a second time.

"Come on, Steven. Pound my ass, hard; I want to feel you cum inside me."

I pushed again and another two inches slid into her. I could no longer restrain myself.

Girl-cum ran between her thighs and coated my dick as I impaled her bottom. The added lubrication allowed me to withdraw and slam back into her, completely. My hips bounced off her round ass. Again and again I pounded her and filled her ass. I moaned blissfully and she cried wantonly. I leaned forward and took her tits in my hands. After removing the clothespins from her nipples I started to squeeze her breasts and pinch her abused nipples. The different angle of my penis offered me even better sensations. I thrust into the girl, bouncing repeatedly off her ass. Pounding and pounding and pounding... Caitlin yelled out.

"Holy fuckin' shit, holy shit...I'm gonna cum; oh, cumming again..."

And with her cries that special feeling inside me began to build. I, too, was going to cum.

Suddenly Caitlin bucked and shook. Her bowel contracted around my penis. And that was all I needed. I came like never before. I thrust deeply into her, pounding her pink ass cheeks and jetting my jism deeply into her. All I could feel was her body squeezing around me and I felt the contraction of every spasm as I pumped her full. Each contraction was followed by a pulse of orgasmic bliss that sang through every inch of me. Never had I had an orgasm such as this.

I was so drained that I could not help but ease myself down onto Caitlin. I might have fallen on her if I hadn't. Our bodies fit together perfectly, her skin felt wonderful against mine. My face fell next to hers; I could feel her breath on my cheek as I opened my eyes. My lips found hers and we kissed, deeply and passionately. I reached up and removed both of Caitlin's ankles from the ropes, releasing them. And then I lifted my weight from her.

Caitlin wrapped her legs around me and said, "You don't have to get up. We fit together so nicely, lay with me, hold me."

I smiled at her, wondering at her cordiality, and reached up to release her hands from the ropes. But she stopped me.

"Steven, leave my hands tied. It's OK, I like it." And she tightened her legs around my waist. She pulled me against her and her bottom tightened around my shaft.

I could feel my slightly flaccid penis, still inside her, begin to swell again.

Caitlin noticed. "Aren't you the over-achiever tonight!" she laughed. "Mmmm." She lifted her lips to mine and we kissed again. Caitlin broke the kiss. "Stay right where you are because I want to tell you something, OK?"

"Sure, I kinda like it where I am. What do you want to tell me?" I was pretty sure that she was going to explain why she ignored me at the end of last term; just fully confess. But Caitlin surprised me, really surprised me.

"As you have probably guessed, I have been using guy instructors for grades since high school. Yeah, I know, pretty creepy huh? But it was so easy. All I had to do was flash a little skin, act like I wanted to show them my body, flirt and lead them on. I would pretend that when the class was over we would actually do it. But, of course, I never would. Two terms ago I had that new English lit professor for a course. I sat on his lap and played with my own tits. I didn't even let him touch me; I teased my nipples and told him that I wished it were his hands on me. I'm almost sure that later that night he jerked-off thinking about me. He had quite a stiffy. I got an 'A' in that class. He called me twice when the class ended. You know what I did, right? Delete...delete. No instructor I ever had the guts to do anything about my flirting. They never did anything more than a few calls or emails...nothing. Not a complaint, not a threat, zip. Until you. You were more persistent than anyone before. And I'll say this, I thought a couple times about returning your call but then I thought about having another year and a half to go in college and I wanted to keep flirting and teasing my way to good grades. Do you know my GPA is around 3.4? But you were more than persistent."

I remained there enjoying the feeling of her skin on mine and enjoying her story.

"It took more to break through your defenses than any previous teacher. I almost ran out of ideas when the girlfriend offering came to mind. That is where I think I went to far with you, am I right? I was getting a bit desperate, so I tried to tempt you with a relationship. I still believed that I could just blow you off and you'd go away. Thing is, you stayed in my mind, I wasn't 100% sure I wanted you to go away. But I held firmly to my resolve."

"Caitlin, let me say that I really was attracted to you. I felt something for you. I believe you felt something for me. I was ever hopeful, until I saw you coming out of your apartment."

She smiled at me, "I did feel something special for you, but there was another reason for me trying to avoid you. The way you teach, your general demeanor, they are so conservative and restrained. I did not ever think that we would be compatible sexually. In fact, not a single boyfriend I ever had was truly in sync with me sexually."

"Oh, are you into girls? Not that that's a bad thing..."

"Well, yes and no. I've fooled around with girls, a few that I found really attractive. But then none of them were really into what I like either."

I just looked at her with a deeply confused expression on my face.

"Actually, dear Steven, what you have done to me tonight has fulfilled a longtime fantasy of mine. I like kink. I want to be tied up, spanked, bound, gagged, blindfolded, have my nipples tortured, taken by surprise, well, pretty much all the things you did for me tonight." And then after a short pause, she continued. "I never thought I would ever find someone who would be into this like I, obviously, am. And then I saw that you were my instructor again this coming term. I almost dropped dead. But then I thought, 'What the fuck!'. And look at who I found; a guy, finally, with a spine; someone who won't take shit. I really respect that. And even better, in the process I find a guy that might just be my fantasy lover. Not bad."

And with that Caitlin yawned.

It was almost midnight and we had had quite a night.

"Are you tired? Would you care to stay the night?"

"I would like to stay right here and have you sleep right beside me."

"I would like nothing better myself." I got up and got two blankets, a pillow and a sheet. I spread the two thick blankets on the floor, working them under Caitlin's naked body. I tossed the sheet over her and slid the pillow under her head. I then slid next to her. Her hands were still tied and I made no offer to untie them. I clicked the light off and wrapped my arm around her. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Just one thing," replied Caitlin. "Tomorrow morning, tie me up and spank me again. After that, do whatever you want."

She turned to her side and snuggled her ass against me, "Goodnight Steven."

KimNomad
KimNomad
21 Followers