The Taking of Lena Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Renz's hands tenderly caressing her thighs, squeezing her skin pleasurably, and Lena cried out and nearly fell over when she felt his tongue begin to penetrate her.

Renz grabbed her hips to keep her secure, and forcefully brought her body down hard onto his eager mouth. Lena's thighs and hips began to shake as he gave her inner pussy lips ample attention from his tongue, sending jolts of excitement all throughout her body with each deliberate stroke of his tongue.

He brought his lips to her clit, kissing her lightly, and Lena thought that she could begin to relax and regain her wits. But then he began torturing her again, circling the sensitive button with rapid, generous circles that instantly brought on the near-orgasmic rush of white hot pleasure all throughout her body.

Right before Lena peaked, however, Renz grabbed her waist and removed her from his mouth. Lena felt the urge to scream, and even hit him, in frustration.

Her heart rapidly pounded in nervousness and excitement as Renz roughly pushed her onto her back on the floor and mounted her. He slid his breeches down his muscled legs, and Lena gulped when she saw how hard and aggressive he looked.

Renz grabbed her hair and pressed his forehead against hers as he brought his body closer, gently rubbing the tip of his cock against her slick clit. Lena whined in pleasurable discomfort, arching her hips to guide him inside of her.

"Do you want me, Lena?" Renz asked softly, his eyes serious and voice low. Lena frowned and whined in frustration, all patience officially lost for his teasing.

"Damn you, yes!" Lena exclaimed. She gasped once she uttered the words, shocked by how improper and rude she sounded, but before she could apologize, Renz lunged forward and shoved himself inside of her, and all thoughts were gone.

If it were possible, Lena felt like Renz was deeper inside of her than he had ever been, and she wanted to feel him even more. Lena brought her hips up to meet each one of his thrusts, and tightened her inner walls around him to keep him inside of her longer. She loved the way he felt, so perfectly too full inside of her, and Lena closed her eyes and quieted her mind as she focused on nothing more than enjoying his penetration.

"Open your eyes, Lena. Look at me," Renz growled. His voice scared her, and Lena nervously opened her eyes, and almost cowered beneath his gaze.

Renz's stare was as powerful as his thrusts inside of her. So much power and so much force, that Lena felt completely overwhelmed by all of the sensations in her body. He looked upon her with desire, hunger, and aggression, like a wild beast upon innocent prey.

She tried to turn away, but Renz jerked forward, reaching her ultimate depths, eliciting powerful cries from the both of them. He brought his hand to the side of her face, forcing her to meet his gaze.

"You're mine, Lena. Tell me you're mine," Renz ordered. Lena's lower lip began to tremble and she nodded furiously.

"Yes, sir. I'm yours," Lena said softly.

She screamed as he pressed forward again, slamming his hips against hers faster than she could count. Lena could see the muscles in his arms straining and sweat begin to bead his forehead, and she felt overwhelmed by the sheer power of his body.

His thrusts were swift and hard, almost violent, working the muscles deep within her body faster and harder than she'd ever needed to with him. Lena reached for his arms, needing to grab hold of something to keep from losing herself, but Renz seized her wrists and pinned them above her head. Lena was completely powerless, completely vulnerable for his taking.

"No man will have you the way I have you. Say it," Renz said, words broken by the harsh breaths of his exertion. He stared down at her with a gaze that appeared to be a combination of anger and lust, and Lena nodded, both fearful and entranced by his harshness.

"No man will have me...the way that you have me...Renz," Lena said breathlessly.

Renz paused at the sound of his name, and his expression momentarily softened. He brought his lips down to hers and kissed her wildly, and grabbed her waist to pull her body against his thrusts at the pace that he wanted.

Lena screamed into his mouth as her orgasm took her by surprise, without warning, whipping through her body and leaving her dizzy. She convulsed beneath his powerful body, and a second wave of pleasure hit her when she felt him emptying his hot liquid deep inside of her.

Renz collapsed on top of her, slowly and gently moving in and out of her as he began to soften. Lena no longer felt fearful, and closed her eyes, enjoying the bliss of having her urges powerfully satisfied.

Lena was awakened by the sound of Renz fastening his pants. This was familiar, and she shook her head before her heart sank at the feeling of Renz's post-coital coldness and cruelty.

Lena stood up on weak arms, skin imprinted with the patterns of the rich floor rug, and she refused to look at Renz and allow herself to be hurt by him again. Now that she could anticipate his rapid mood changes, she could control how she reacted. She would no longer cry.

"Is something wrong, Lena?" Renz asked. Lena shook her head, still refusing to look at him.

She could feel Renz approaching her, and she slightly jumped when she felt his hand on the small of her naked back.

"Have you satisfied yourself?" Lena asked quietly. Renz stood silently beside her for a few moments before he sat down on the rug, and pulled her naked body against his.

Lena tried to keep her face blank as Renz brought his lips to her neck and hand to her stomach, but she couldn't help but softly moan when he began nibbling her in that hard yet gentle way of his. Renz chuckled softly.

"Not even close, Lena," Renz said dangerously.

Lena squirmed uncomfortably in his grasp, falling slave to his touch again, and she weakly pushed against his arms in a futile attempt to free herself.

"May I...clean myself up now?" she asked softly. To her surprise, Renz released her, and Lena stood up on shaky legs as she headed toward the bathroom.

"You'll want to hurry, Lena. The train to the city leaves in just a few hours," Renz said. Lena felt the tears well in her eyes, and she rapidly wiped them away with the back of her hand.

"You're leaving again?" Lena asked. She frowned to keep herself from crying as Renz approached her, wrapping his arms around her from behind. He brought his lips to her ear, his breath hot against her cold skin.

"I am, Lena. But this time, I'm bringing you with me."