All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 07'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My heart is breaking

There is nothing more that I can say, please fix it. I don't know how, but I can't handle them not together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What? Wait!

I thought you said chapter 7 would be the final chapter! Please tell me it doesn't end like this?

Your faithful, if lightheaded and dizzy at this turn of events, fan,

R

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Well done ....

Renz and Lena definitely have a few things to work out if they are going to have a future together. I still see a hea for Renz and Lena!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So good and then so sad!

Please please write another where they try to reconcile!! Their love is so beautiful. I can't take a sad ending like that. The writing was beautiful. The love story was beautiful. They're meant to be! Please get them back together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not the end, please!

This cannot be the end, don't do that!

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddleralmost 11 years ago
Shocked!

That was an emotional roller coaster and a half! I was thinking that they finally had a chance to reconcile their differences and explore the potential that their relationship has. I did not see that ending coming at all. They were so quick to believe the worst of each other and now with all those horrible words and beliefs between them, well I just don't see how they'll ever find each other again. I so hope this isn't the end for those two, they deserve true love and happiness. Both have suffered enough. Anyways, beautifully written story. I truly enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no, no, no!!

It can't end like that! Please say there is more coming!!!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago
no way

It can't end there please tell us there's more. I love this story ur an awesome author

ablondegoddessablondegoddessalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading everyone =)

@inspector123

Your observation is correct...I hope future chapters do not disappoint. Thank you for reading!

@KittenCuddler

I'm glad you enjoyed reading this chapter, and I apologize if it felt like an emotional

roller coaster! This is, however, not the end of Lena and Renz's story =)

@pheobecharmed

Thank you for reading and for the feedback! There is more, and you can expect another chapter within 2-3 weeks.

Love,

B.

meh4912meh4912almost 11 years ago
Heartwarming and Heartbreaking....

I am so glad to know it is not the final chapter. The ending had my heart gripped tightly. I love Lena and Renz together, they were just discovering themselves. I hope they can find their way back to a HEA!

Great story, I have been following it since the beginning. I was so glad to see another chapter.

I am looking forward to the next one.

MEH

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

While I am so glad to know this isn't the end, it would be a fitting ending of a sort. rent must come to terms fully for what he has done and Lena must find her voice and make an actual choice. Although, women ofthattime didn't really have a choice, biology being destiny and all that... Still, very very good nonconsent story!

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
So glad you answered some of our comments

I could not find anywhere that you were only going to 7ch and it was freaking me right out. Yes this is a great ending it does not have to be a HEA but to know that Renz might have to track her down, to know that he will be in pain that Erich is now touching her, to wonder if she remembered her medicine, its all just marvelous! Looking forward to ch8 and as you typed, chapters, so a few more, but I truly hope that in the end Erich is gainfully employeed, loved and very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You are an AMAZING storyteller, you should get a million pounds book deal- all the very best to u.

LBGrantLBGrantalmost 11 years ago
Amazing Chapter!

I have never been so happy for a flight delay before! I was so excited to see your newest chapter ablondegoddess. What a roller coaster of emotions you took us on. Your character development is amazing and my heart is breaking for Lena and Renz. I can't wait to see their story play out and truly hope they get their HEA. Erich deserves happiness too. Will be waiting for chapter 8 with the rest of your fans. :)

~LB

islandqtislandqtalmost 11 years ago
YES!!

Thank you for doing this!! I know that they've fallen for eachother but it is REALLY bothering me that Renz has never fully and whole-heartedly apologized for what he did to Lena that night, how he made her leave the only home she ever knew, treated her like a common slave and abused her for many nights after. None of the material things he has given her can atone for his refusal to admit to her face that what he did was wrong ad reprehesible and he needs to stop trying to hold on to her by using his control over her and her lack of social standing. I'm so glad she spoke up for herself for once (even though it was over a misunderstanding).

islandqtislandqtalmost 11 years ago
Plus

I hope Erich finds happiness as well. I don't see you taking the REALLY unexpected approach and abandoning the idea of Lena and Renz (which, I don't mind, in fact it would be interesting)

BUT I hope Lena gets a chance to discover herself and who she is away from being either a servant or Renz's sexual plaything. She needs time away so that she can finally become a woman and not just in the sexual sense. Love this story!! 5*****

tati89tati89almost 11 years ago
Cant wait!

Great storytelling and Im so glad that you werent the other 1000 authors on here who abandoned their story..Cant wait to see how renz will win back lena and lena coming into terms with her sexuality and self discovery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfection

I don't think Lena had anything good going on at all for her at Sterling manor that Renz stole from her. Her boyfriend was a jerk in a huge way, Maria and Master Sterling never really gave a crap for her in the end. IMO, Renz has treated her awesomely. That is, if you like rough, non-con sex like I do. He woke up her desires as a submissive to a really awesome Alpha Male. Now he's in love with her and wants to marry her and give her a baby. What else could a woman want? At least a woman who is an ardent fan of the non-con section of Literotica. I would love to be Lena - not only now in the story, but at the beginning too. Way to go, Blonde Goddess! Incredible Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

I know this story isn't over but you could end it here with Lena having a back bone.

I can't wait to read how they turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good chapter!

I loved how Lena stood up for herself. However, I think Renz is right about what would happen if she left the estate. Erich may quickly tire of someone depending on him and he's not getting any benefits. Perhaps, she should've stayed and milk the f-----r for all she could. I don't care that he's trying to redeem himself now. That's not Lena's problem. If she wants him fine but if she doesn't then he should've accepted that. He raped her then purposefully ruined her reputation at her home. Although, she could've done better than those judgmental, unkind folks. He has been terribly high handed. Saying he did her a favor getting her evicted from her home disgracefully is ridiculous. He wanted what he wanted and tried to make feeble excuses about how this new life was best for her. She should've made the decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please!

I have found myself so wrapped up in these two that I am sad to have to wait for more :( I love the story as well as the eroticism!

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Wow,oh wow. It was 3.30am in the UK and I still had to read it! Totally threw me a loop, not at all what I thought would happen and that so rarely happens so well done. I now have sympathy for Renz so this chapter has done its job defining him. No good ever comes from eavesdropping! Hope poor Erich doesn't get caught even more in the crossfire between these two. Wonderful read as always and thank you for such a speedy update.

ChebraChebraalmost 11 years ago

So dramatic, adore this story! The chemistry between those two is absolutely tingling. I understand that Lena is upset over hearing what Renz said out of context and of course that she is only 18.........but the man just confessed to being in love with her! She is such a twit!

ChebraChebraalmost 11 years ago

Well........Renz did also take her virginity unwillingly.....not so sure I should feel so much sympathy for him..however, different times, different attitudes of what was acceptable. She loves her rapist though.........and he loves her. What a quandary.

Mellymell25Mellymell25almost 11 years ago
I understand that this to happen

I just wish that she could of left on her on to show him I don't need no ones help but my own I stronger then this. All and all love this chapter can not wait for the next

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsalmost 11 years ago
Oh My!

OK the first part about did me in with the openness between them and the cute moments and the general affection. Reminded me a bit of historical "Pretty Woman" with the opera but it was so well done!

And then the fallout...

I honestly couldn't read it straight through but had to take a few breaks because they were "this close" to having the happy ever after...

I agree with all those that posted that I really want them to get their Happy Ending...

Excellent work Goddess!

PS- Don't keep them apart and angry for too long. I like them better together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And now we wait

I knew as soon as i got to their trip home it was all going to go bad.

You have made me want to see them together because she completes him.

There is always some misunderstanding that rips them apart and now we have to wait for what seems like forever to find out what happens next. I hate waiting.

Love the story.

Sherrylee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awsome

Your story is just awsome. Thanks for posting such amazing chapters. By the way I'm also looking forward for the postings of your other story.

Your a fabulous writer. Keep the stories coming.

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxtherealmost 11 years ago
Truly hooked!

Always waiting to hear more!!!! So surprise this chapter came quickly! Kudos! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Liking the character turn with Lena - she's always been a sympathetic character due to the way Renz deliberately wrecked her life, but it's nice to see her turn from the limp dishrag so common to non-con stories to someone, as the other anon said, a backbone.

Renz, on the other hand, needs work if he's ultimately going to be the guy she chooses, not not Mr. Nice Guy Erich. We (and she) have already seen how well he treats his own servants, the lack of any sense of hypocrisy or embarrassment in derogatory reference to Gisele's chain of lovers (seemingly forgetting his own, while married). I'm guessing she was one of his lovers while he was fucking around on his wife, which makes them both a pair of real assholes, and Gisele's father an absolute moron for not doing the math, Then there's the part where she's supposed to take it as "sarcasm" when he basically tells Gisele (without Gisele realizing it, and Lena knowing the truth) that he's going to marry her and keep Lena as his slut.

And of course, it all boils down to the fact that he keeps treating her like shit, calling her a whore, when he's the rapist who deliberately and manipulatively fucked up her life, destroyed her friendships with good and decent people and tried to excuse himself for it. The man's a shithead, and working his way deeply into the area of pure villain. If you're meaning for them to eventually match up (and I don't know how many chapters you plan for), he either needs to be more sympathetic, or Lena needs to be more of an evil bitch like his ex, because people who behave the way Renz is and has been, don't deserve a happy ending that consists of nothing but treating a decent and loving human being like shit.

It's impossible to root for them. Could see Erich as an alternative option, but nothing's really been developed with him yet. He doesn't have much of a character other than as a nice guy servant being treated like shit by Renz.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
I've always liked Lena

but she was ridiculous this chapter. Fickle, whiny... and holy overreaction, batman. I know that it moves the plot forward but I can't help but be mad when this chapter spoiled my favorite character.

I'll be back to read the end though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why I like this story

I know I'm in the minority here, but I loved the emotional explosion at the end of this chapter, and here's why: it conveys truth. Lena overreacted and was harsh because she is an 18-year-old naive girl who was raped but also loves her rapist. Renz was an ass because he's a 36-year-old man who is used to control. Being a controlling dick is all he knows how to be. If he wins her back (I hope) the key for both of them will be figuring out compromise.

I think one of the most telling parts about real love is the lovers' fight. When you are that hurt by the person you love, especially early on you aren't fighting rationally, you're blind by your feelings and impassioned. I would love to see how many of these commenters have never once said something they regretted while fighting with the person they loved in the heat of the moment. I was heartbroken at the end because of how real it seemed. Well done.

This is one of my favorite stories on the site because you've taken the stock characters popular in this category and given them depth. You're also very true to your characters, you let them evolve but also stay true to themselves. If Renz were to magically become a perfect gentleman, it would be inauthentic and superficial, so I hope you aren't planning on going in that direction. I like him dominant.

I'm also skeptical of just how much of a "nice guy" Eric is since your other characters have surprised me so far and I doubt you'd leave him one-dimensional, but I guess we'll see in your next post.

Also the sex from Renz's perspective was HOT. I'd like to see more of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

First let me say how much I truly enjoy your writing. You put a lot into your plot, storyline, characters....everything! It's not just sex, but so much more. I read each chapter until the end. Lena and Renz are so exasperating, especially in this chapter, but that's why you're such a great writer. And the fact that the chapters are coming quickly...BRAVO! More, you ask? Yes, please!

lioness_71lioness_71almost 11 years ago
Great story. 5 stars

That had better not be the end! Can't just leave us hanging like that.

mapili50mapili50almost 11 years ago
Wwwhhhhaaaattttttt??!!??

I can't believe this cliff-hanger .... this is too cruel! I'm dying here. Please, please, puhhhleeeez post chapter 8 ASAP. My holiday weekend would've been so much more enjoyable if this chapter had ended when Lena and Renz came home. It may be rude, but right now I'm calling you "AnEvilGoddess" 😜

Llyric777Llyric777almost 11 years ago

My heart is breaking for them. Why would you do this to us???? Please post chapter 8 soon!!!!

5 stars for another wonderful chapter!!!

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Noooooooooooo

Oh damn it ...I knew it was coming but it's just so wrong ...pleeease at least don't let her sleep with anyone else !

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Oh, those crazy kids...

They are both wounded and striking out in very human ways. Love ain't always pretty, especially when born of twisted circumstances. I don't blame Lena at all for her meltdown, based on what she thinks she knows. Although, it might have been fun to see her come at Renz with the pitcher from the wash basin.... Those those were thick and tough-perfect to clout his thick and tough head....

UrgoddessUrgoddessalmost 11 years ago
Addicted

I seriously can't wait for the next chapter..... Please hurry! : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love your writing, blondegoddess......one of the very best!!!

oh my heart broke at the thought of Lena leaving him!!

so much misunderstanding between two people in love...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

My heart is broken. Please, put me out of my misery! D:

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenalmost 11 years ago
everybody is whining she overreacted. um no she's justified

Everyone seems to forget that he RAPED her, and then allowed the only family she ever knew to think she threw herself at him, so he could force her to come with him. Just because he bought her some clothes and took her out doesn't mean he's worth the trouble. She really can do better. Erich is the right choice for her. He would never hurt or humiliate her which is all Renz has really done. If Renz wants her he needs to start by telling her family what he did. He needs to apologize to her next. And actually try to make amends. But even then a woman never forgets being called a whore. He's going to have to do something HUGE to win her. This needed to happen. He needs to realize that his money isn't going to make what he did to her right. And keeping her as his mistress...no he needs to make things right then propose. With a huge diamond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please..please don't let her sleep with Erich!!.....holding my breath anxiously for the next episode.

Some nerve of Renz to call her a whore when he took her virginity and practically raped her over and over!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I wish Renz wasn't grinning and chuckling in every single sentence. Alright we get it, he's arrogant get over it. I loved this chapter by the way and can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

Just had 2 thoughts on people's comments. You have to take the comment of whore in the context of the time, not how it's used now. I understand Renz's comment if you leave now you're nothing but a whore. Although he raped her they did have consensual sex and what could she do now? As for Elrich how often does the good boy get picked over the bad boy? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Renz love Lena ;)

ablondegoddess. You're killing me with the cliffhanger. Please Renz love Lena and Lena like wise. Please don't let servant boy get Lena... No... You made me cry.... The world greatest story I read by far!!! Update more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love the angst!

Great chapter!!

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenalmost 11 years ago
the whore rebuttal

I get you think It's about the time period and things were different...you're right. If anything being called a whore in that time is worse. Unless someone was willing to vouch for her, she would be unable to marry anyone. The social stigma is far greater then than now. So he quite literally ruined her life. He's declared he will tell people she's a whore. That's what he meant. If she should try to marry, all he has to do is tell the parish. Case closed. No matter he RAPED her. In that time he would get a slap on the wrist. But she's ruined. So unless her and Erich move far away..she's not marrying him. Renz is actually the only one who could vouch for her. By marrying her he could restore her damaged honor. But you know he would have to care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This series is officially gold

I AM SO GLAD LENA GOT SOME BACKBONE at the end and called Renz out on his shit. He never seemed sorry or remorseful that he forced her into this situation because I suppose he thought she was stuck there. Crossing my fingers that he'll get that last wake-up call and win her back.

And holy cow he said the "L-word", shits getting serious guys.

RogueravenRogueravenalmost 11 years ago
Soo good!

I'm so glad you're continuing this series. I'm having withdrawal issues now that Possess Me is done, but your writing has definitely filled the void!

LilMissSexyBitchLilMissSexyBitchalmost 11 years ago
DOUBLE WOW!

I love this story and hope you continue on! However, I hope Renz goes after her, if Renz doesn't Lena will effectively be seen as a whore and thus unable to marry. I also believe Erich does not understand that he will be unable to marry her unless Renz keeps quiet about himself and Lena and keeps Gisele and her father quiet as well. At the end of it all she is better off with Renz!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent writing, totally spell-bound.....thank you blondegoddess!!

Hope Lena gets pregnant and this knowledge reaches Renz's ears.

My fantasy is that he chases after her, begs for her to return home and promises to make an honest woman out of her.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OH MY GOD!

This is getting so GOOD! I love you! Holy moly baloney YES! This is great, the fact that Lena is forcing Renz to face his past mistreatment of her that puts her in the position she's in now, despite the love that is between them. Even though she's completely misunderstanding him, and he's misunderstanding her feelings for Elrich, but she is serving him a HUGE wake-up call.

But of course, the sexiness of this whole series is the greatest thing of all! UNF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lena and Renz

They must end up together!! Lena was right to finally confront Renz on his treatment of her. I just hope he stops her from leaving with Erich and begs her forgiveness. Yes what he did to her was wrong, but he's been trying to make up for it ever since. He loved her at first sight. If he didn't, he never would have taken her with him. He didn't have to do that...he could have left her to the street. But he's been determined to protect her and has been trying to get her to not fear him ever since. Sadly, he needed to come to terms with his own vulnerabilities first. And he has NEVER called her a whore. In fact, he's told her before that she wasn't one. He just told her that if she left with Erich that men would consider her a whore because she would then have been with two men she wasn't married to. And he clearly wants to marry her, which would save her reputation, just as Gisele's father was attempting to do for her. Unfortunately, it's too late for Gisele. :-) And as far as the first wife goes, it was an arranged marriage, not one of love. And it was common practice in those times among his class in those circumstances for extra-marital affairs to happen. What Ilise did was a million times worse. Lena AND Renz have both been treated badly in their lives...I just really hope they can find their HEA. They were so close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ahhggg!

Wow, thanks for posting so much more lately! For a minute i was worried you were getting all soft and rushing us to the happy ending, thanks for stirring it back up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

oh my god!!! I want to start crying!! this is all too much :( I love this story and It better have a happy ending!! (but it better not end for a long time haha) <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!!!

Please continue your story, I can't wait to read more! I am completely in love with the 2 main characters and hope they get their HEA!!!

Barnabe93Barnabe93almost 11 years ago
Excuse me

Miss..

Please. Update soon. She. Left him omg!

Why am I slightly happy about this!? Omg keep going I beg of you! *checks frequently for updates*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
plz go on

please go on

cant wait to know what happen next

he shouldn't let her go out on her own

he has to stop her somehow

to convince her of his love

plz dont keep up us waiting for the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oh my word yes. Please keep going. Don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Update soon please!

I love this story and I cant wait for the next chapter! Please update ahh or maybe literotica hasnt posted it yet. Maybe you should post these somewhere like a blog, idk but 5 stars from me! :D

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Emotional Rollercoaster

First, I check every morning for my favorite stories....I don't know how this got past me...I can't believe it been posted over a week! You are an awesome writer and your ability have your readers connect so passionately with the characters is amazing!

What can I say other than wow! You had use exactly where you wanted us and then wham! Don't you just hate when you only hear half the story! Please don't keep us waiting. There is not way she can be happy with the Erich....

I'm pulling for Renz and Lena! As FA_JA says....those crazy kids! Please make sure they learn to play nice!

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
Please don't

do this. As another reader wrote, already, she won't become happy with Erich. He is a nice guy, but in her confrontation with Renz she avoided to say that she loves Erich. And before she told Erich, that she isn't having the same feelings as he does. This would be a drowning woman catching a straw, but somehow I saw it coming when she listened secretly to the conversation. Anyway, this was tearing my heart apart.

I sure hope you have good plan on how to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great! Can't Wait for More!

This story is great! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm Sad now!!!

Please, Please, PLEASE tell me there is more coming and somehow they end up together! He finally opens himself up and loves again, AND tells her he loves only for her to leave him. Please tell me they run into each other again and end up together!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please!!

Please finish this! I can't wait for the next chapter! Love the characters and the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Renz has his good side and I understand why Lena would think she loves him, but it seems that the development of Lena's feelings were conditioned by Renz, the fact that she lost everything and was forced to depend on him for pleasure and comfort. Honestly I hope Lena is able to get away from him for a while and heal from her Stockholm syndrome.

It's true that Lena has misunderstood Renz in this chapter, but she's right about one thing. Whatever he went through in his life and however he justifies it, he's still a rapist. Lena, on the other hand, is no whore.

lovingmyblondegoddesslovingmyblondegoddessalmost 11 years ago
I am a lucky man...

Another great one love. Proud of you as always. And we are clearly overdue for another trip to Berlin....................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

I really enjoyed this I sincerely hope that more is coming soon

youngvolcanosyoungvolcanosalmost 11 years ago

really hope you keeping writing this story, love it so much.

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsalmost 11 years ago
Psst...

Still waiting on chapter 8. Impatient little reader here.

And if LoveMyBlondeGoddess takes BlondeGoddess to Berlin, please wait until we see Chapter 8... ;-)

Sincerely,

Me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

Great story, definitely in my top 10. I hope you find the time and inspiration to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ecstatic

These are by far the best stories I have read!!! thank you so much. I can not wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

Thoroughly enjoyed all the chapters!!! Hoping and looking forward to a continuance! ;) Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please start your own blog and upload this story there!

I agree with another person who commented somewhere on one of the chapters with this idea. If ablondegoddess put her chapters on a blog, then we wouldn't have to wait for literotica to do whatever it is they do that holds up the next chapter being made public after she's submitted it! Going slightly crazy waiting to see what happens next! I nearly died when I thought the story ended like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Frantically awaiting Ch. 8

I'm checking if chapter 8 is up as often as I check if exam results are out a week after writing finals! The latest comment by ablondegoddess under her biography makes it sound like she's submitted it!! The time intervals between me checking for chapter 8 will now be measurable in minutes! I don't even care if it's not as sexy as other chapters, just need to know what happens with Lena and Renz!!!

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 10 years ago
Ahhhhhh!

Dont stop there! I may or may not have just read your series all the way through and am desperate to know what happens next. Please post soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ahh Hell No!!!

I swear to god there better be another chapter!!! I love this story!!!!

sexyboyiamsexyboyiamover 10 years ago
Amazing stroytelling skill

The way you have built up the plot and have brought it to this climax has been very very classic in its treatment. Please bring the crisis to its resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

great story ... pls update soon

sylvershadesylvershadeover 10 years ago
Crux!

Just started reading and love it... but it's at the turning point! The romantic in me wants to see Lena and Renz together... But as a woman who's been in a relationship with a dominant man but who lacked emotional communication skills, and then the ending of that.... Now I'm at in a point in my life where I want to read a story telling me there's life and love after The One. Because, damnit, as emotionally unsatisfying as that relationship was, it was the best sex I ever had and no one has compared since. So a part of me wants to not see the typical story arc of girl "fixing" the emotionally stunted hot guy, but another 7 chapters on her finding real fulfillment and great sex in someone else. So yeah, my vote :)

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
Amazing chapter.

5 stars. Love the way you've written this, it's powerful stuff, and it felt like something that had to happen. I'm glad Lena called him out on the rapes, (regardless of how their relationship had been changing more recently, she has still been completely at his mercy) and it's really good to see her showing some anger and growing some balls and possibly the starters of some sort of independence. Oh and I just love all the drama and emotion from him. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story, I'm addicted! Certainly want to see Renz and Lena back together though. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A-ma-zing

This is pretty much Jane Eyre but SEXUAL and AWESOME. And comparing it to Jane Eyre should be taken as a compliment...I love Jane Austen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NONONO

YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS I NEED ANOTHER SIX CHAPTERS IN THE NEXT THREE HOURS OR I WILL GO INSANE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DYING FOR UPDATE..

please update...this should be publish..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Jane eyre comment

Well Jane eyre was written by Charlotte bronte but I guess you were close enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just want to beat the both of them for being so terrible to each other. Ugh!

Eve86Eve86over 10 years ago
Holy Shit!

Layer, heartbreak, and holy shit! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What!!!!

Ok the story was so good. I know this is your story and you wrote it really well...but I think that the ending should have been that Lena should have listened to Renz and that they fell in love with a happy ending. It would have been perfect and I would have cried. The sex between them two blew me away though that had such a chemistry together that the ending just threw what they had together in the garbage

belladonna_echobelladonna_echoover 10 years ago
Crying

This is a great story. I'm not even masturbating anymore, I'm so intent on what happens. And this last scene has me in tears. Can't wait to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please

I hope they talk and get back together, Renz and Lena are perfect for each other, thank you for this great fic!!

MEWatcherMEWatcheralmost 10 years ago
Wow!!!

Lady you are a goddess indeed of telling a story.. I am soo loving this entire tale of love. I am chomping at the bit to see how they reconcile because Lena and Renz absolutely have to be together, I wait with baited breath :) Brava !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Get a Thesaurus

Your overuse of the word "slight(ly)" is a major detraction. And you either need to proofread your own work or have someone else do it for you. Aside from that, after suffering through 7 chapters of this story I can honestly say that at times your prose almost reaches the level of mundane, but then falls back to adolescent and uninspiring at best. There is no flow, little rhythm and your chapter breaks serve little purpose except to give you a place to stop writing for the night.

My gf suggested I read this story - I suggested she read "Fifty Shades of Grey" to get some perspective on literature that qualifies as at least mediocre.

Oh, and try to limit your use of terms and phrases that you haven't checked for accuracy - there are several instances where you have used a word or phrase that has no relevance to the syntax in which it was used, most of which would be easily recognizable to a reader with little more than an elementary school level of intellectual development, and make your writing even more painful to read than the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck this snarky little prick below me

Your writing is superb. Easily some of the best on this site. Using overly complex language isn't good writing; it's pedantic, annoying, and I believe I speak for most when I say that it reduces the level of immersion. I started reading this to get a good fap in, but then just descended into the story. Thank you for creating this and having the bravery to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I salute you, anon below me. Great story, ablondegoddess. It's turning out to be a really good weekend read for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Many of the stories here are undeveloped and are just about the sex scenes, but your story actually has meat to it. I no longer read it for the sex scenes. I want to know more about the characters. I enjoy the character development (although I think Lena's character needs some more layers so the readers would actually root for her) and the interesting storyline. I feel like I'm watching a soap opera, and I can't wait to see the next episode. I want to know how the story ends with Renz and Lena, and have completely forgotten this is erotic literature. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So nice finding something on Literotica that not only has some incredibly hot scenes but a well written and engaging storyline. I've been thoroughly engrossed in this story...thanks for your great writing!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
3326 Followers
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that &quot;The Taking of Lena&quot; is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES