All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 10'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
Sox_lover05Sox_lover05over 10 years ago
Oh boy...

So happy for another chapter! This story is really getting good. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
Finally.....

I'm so glad that Lena and Renz seem to finally be on the same wavelength and have stopped with the misunderstandings and miscommunications. I'm a bit perplexed about a few things though: Why he wants to take her back to Sterling Manor for one thing, and of course now I'm dying to know what she asked him to do.

I'm not thrilled that you've opted to have Aleksandr survive. I'm sure there's a reason you've opted to go that route, but he really did deserve to die for all he's done, and it could have been interesting to have Ilse try to avenge his death by going after Renz and Lena without needing him to still be in the picture. Regardless, she's obviously a very sick woman, and probably a formidable adversary all on her own.

I'm also a little confused about the whole Erich thing. I know Aleksandr told Renz that Erich came to him in the first place because he wanted money so he could marry Lena, but yet when he had the opportunity to be with her he seemed to feel like she was tainted by Renz. Those two things don't seem to make any sense to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly glad that you found a way to make it so that Lena and Erich were never together. I'm just confused at his motivations, because his actions seem to be contradictory. Hopefully, he'll die alone and miserable for what his stupidity caused Lena to have to endure.

Just as an aside, I absolutely love the way you write how Otto the dog is so protective of Lena. It adds an element of sweetness, and quietly speaks to the innate gentleness and innocence of Lena's nature that Otto feels in the absence of his master he will protect Lena at all costs. Most people fail to realize just how intuitive animals, but especially dogs can be to a person's true nature.

I am definitely looking forward to more of this story and hope that you'll be able to update again very soon. I find myself constantly checking for updates between each chapter!!!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Oh my gosh! Thrillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Aleksandr is not dead and is in cahoots with that devious cunt Ilise! Fantastic!!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago
Welllllllllllllllll..........

The ex-wife and the brother, this was truly unexpected twist to the plot. The dead don't die and vengeful bitches just do not know how to leave well enough alone. Can't wait for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you ablondegoddess!!

What a twist!! Can't wait to read about why Ilise did what she did and her history.......

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69over 10 years ago
love this series

I have read every part and I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing chapter!

What a crazy twist!! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work :)

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago
Yikes !

What an unexpected ending, give Ilise an Oscar for acting in front of Renz! Such a cliffhanger, I hope those two get what they deserve. Sounds like she is seriously unbalanced. The ring is such a teaser too. Another wonderful chapter, thanks so much for updating and hope you and yours are now well.

hopefulromantic92hopefulromantic92over 10 years ago
Miiiiiind blowwwwwwwn!!!

Dying to know what Lena's resquest was.

I guess he's taking her back to Sterling Manor to own up to what he's done and make Sterling and Marie realise they judged Lena unfairly?

Was not at all expecting Alek to come back from the dead, and even less for Ilise to come in like this.

I suppose you needed more antagonism for the story, to keep the story going. This is just so incredibly awful though. It shows what a great writer you are that you have the discipline to do this, because you obviously love Lena and Renz, so it must have been as hard for you to write in that twist in as it was for us to read it.

Please keep the chapters coming as quickly as life permits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dying to know what Lena said to Renz to "make his blood run cold"

Did she tell Renz she wanted to get pregnant?

Maybe, Renz has an aversion to having a baby again?

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Dun, dun, dunnnnnnn

Oh, goody. Renz gets to kill Alek again. And the psycho bitch ex. Good times ahead. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another amazing chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Dying to know what lena's request was xxxx

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Glad to see that there was "light"

after the "darkness" of the last chapter and that Renz is making amends for his rape of Lena. What a twist at the end where the villain Aleksandr and villainess Ilise gets together. I am sure that was a pairing made in some dark region somewhere. I am hoping that both of the will get their "just dessert" soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kind of sad to see Ilise turn pure villain.

She was Renz's first and most horribly treated victim after all, one whose mental issues can be laid directly at his feet. With a husband who treated her like shit, whored himself out to any other woman who came along while married, didn't acknowledge her existence except as the mother of his child, being left to serve an abomination like Aleksandr and then he raped the next attractive woman to come along, and no sign of any empathy or atonement for his own behavior, she's got valid reason to see him as an animal exploiting the next poor girl for the product of her womb. She may be vindictive, but he gave her a lot of reason to be so - Renz is the man that broke her, just like he did to Lena.

An abortion is far more forgivable than the monstrosities Renz has gotten up to, and it's sad that it looks like he broke her so badly that she's willing to kill another woman's child for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Maybe I read wrong but I'm confused. How did renz not recognize his ex-wife? Or did he know ?

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 10 years ago
Who's who

Aleksandr didn't marry Ilse, he married Ava. He and Ilse are just partners in crime. At least that's my read on the situation. Such a twist that that dude is not dead. But that will be rectified if he comes with Ilse to mess with Lena again.

CadaverousCadaverousover 10 years ago

That chapter was worth the wait! I can't wait to read chapter 11 and find out what happens next.

RheamistressRheamistressover 10 years ago

Please tell me this is not the end???

nadaliwnadaliwover 10 years ago

didn't see that plot twist coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Responding to Anonymous

To Anonymous "Kind of sad to see Elise turn pure villain". Ughh! You are so wrong. Nothing Renz did compares to what Ilise did. She's a piece of shit, then, now and always. Just because someone does you wrong you don't take it out on your baby.

To author: While I'm glad Renz and Lena are going back to Sterling Manor because I want Lena to flash that big diamond around to Marie and her former master, I think you need to explain their reasons better for why they are going back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

What a plot twist! I can't believe it. I also can't believe how the previous anonymous "Kind of Sad..." feels so bad for Ilise and is so angry at Renz. Did you miss the part where Ilise helped hide the girls that Aleksander has forced into prostitution? I don't think Renz being unfaithful can be blamed for that kind of behaviour. Or her nefarious plans for Lena's potential baby with Renz. I don't excuse Renz's rape of Lena, but keep in mind that in the time this tale takes place, especially in an arranged marriage like his was, infidelity was frequent. Mistresses for men of his class were accepted. Purposely aborting the child of your husband for nothing more than spite, was unthinkable. Especially in a time when these arranged marriages were for the purpose of having children to be heirs to the family titles, etc. Other than cheating on her, what did he do that makes her his "most horribly treated victim"? She just wants to destroy any chance he has of gaining an heir. She knew how happy he was that she was carrying his child and how devoted he had become to her because of it. She could have forgiven the infidelity and enjoyed the blossoming love of her husband. Instead she killed her own innocent child for her own evil revenge and she still isn't done. And if you are so against cheating, what about her being the other woman to Aleksander while his wife is pregnant? Is that different somehow? Sorry to rant. This story has my blood pumping. :-)

I can't wait for the next chapter, and I have a feeling that Lena may have asked Renz to find Erich and make sure that he is ok. Renz himself thought how forgiving and kind she is, and even so, the thought of her having feelings for Erich could make his blood run cold. Just guessing. Love the story no matter what! Renz was awesome in his gentle lovemaking. ;-) Hope there is more and that he and Lena end up victorious and married with children in the end. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter. 5 stars!

madameescargotmadameescargotover 10 years ago
OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

KILL HIM AGAIN THIS TIME WITH FIRE. Decapitate the fucker if you must and Little Miss WolfenTraitor's got to go too. Oh Lord Jesus, please kill 'em off next chapter. If they get hit by a train on their way over to start some shit let it be so.

*composes self*

As always, I'm riveted by your latest chapter. Well written, exciting, logical progression of events, legitimately unexpected ending

OMG Renz said he's sorry guys. Fuck being in love, that's what I was waiting for; and taking her back "home" to (presumably) tell the truth about what happened? Oh gold star for him. Double gold stars for him. The rose pedals were a nice touch, that romantic bastard...

Yay, Karl's back. (I love him)

Woo! Lena's not permanently broken.

Can't wait for Ch. 11

Oh by the way, this would be an accurate depiction of my reaction to the latest "oh god no, RUN LENA RUN" ending http://31.media.tumblr.com/20884fb5ad96b826ca5fc3d78006683c/tumblr_mlqej5pgep1r7m90oo2_250.gif

<3

lanaju3lanaju3over 10 years ago
Thank you for letting this story continue

I love your writing, I love this series. I've loved every single chapter, but I think this has left me the most at a loss of something. I feel like I've been left out of the loop for some of the plot development. Is Lena really sick? What could she have possibly asked? Is that the real reason why Renz was away? Why is Alexsander still freaking alive? Can Lena and Renz just be together and forever and ever. I know you will weave it all together .... I just can't (....and can cause I don't want this story to end) wait!!!!

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm always relieved to see characters in the non-con category directly addressing the rape in their relationships. There's too many stories where, not only do victims and perpetrators excuse and forgive a rape, but they don't even acknowledge it as really being rape, especially if the victim/survivor experienced any degree of arousal or climax. Which is a very common narrative in REAL life...rape culture and all that.

On a related note, Fefe428, there's lots of assholes who are just like Erich. They hold women up to an unobtainable standard of purity and goodness. The moment they have sex, this projected facade begins to fade. As long as Lena was a victim, she maintained her image in Erich's eyes. When he saw that she had sexual desire of her own, and some feeling for Renz, she became stained. Erich never really cared for Lena as a person. He wanted to play savior to the damsel in distress.

In a patriarchal society, women lose all value the minute we display any sexual autonomy.

And anyone who counts Ilise's abortion as one of the terrible things she's done, can leave right now. There's no doubt she is spiteful and nasty, but her body her choice, dude. What IS terrible about Ilise is her crimes as Aleksander's partner--hurting and trafficking all those women.

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereover 10 years ago
Wow!

Then end was unexpected lol I can't wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned

What terrible things did Renz do to Ilise to make her hate him so much?

I want to know!!!

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 10 years ago
Brilliant

Thanks so much for the update brilliant as usual loving this story! To PallasAthena123 generally I would agree but did you take any notice of how far along she was before she terminated the pregnancy if she didn't want a child she could have done something much earlier instead she chose to carry it as long as possible to cause the most harm

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsover 10 years ago

sorry so long reviewing. Had company all day!

I agree with Pallas Athena, Lanaju, madameescargo and anonymous. Yes Renz messed around but he didn't traffic women. I would say that most willingly fell into his bed save one, and that is the one that is standing with him now. Ilise is also involved in an illicit affair at present so I would say that particular moral ground she had been standing on is fully eroded.

Renz is trying to make amends and is definitely sorry and remorseful for what he did but I think that he was so used to coy women who say no rather coquettishly and with a little provocation, would drop the act and become rather wanton in their behavior, he probably thought Lena was much the same. No excuse for what he did, just a possible explanation.

I don't have any issue with Ilise wanting an abortion, I disagree with her reasoning. She did it to specifically hurt Renz and not for any other reason by her own admission. She let him think that she was as happy as he was and strung him along before taking that possibility away from him. She specifically set out to hurt him and that is cold.

I love me some OTTO!

I love me some KARL!

NO idea what Lena could have asked of Renz but I can't think it that bad.

Oh and ABlondeGoddess already know who I think should be the fantasy movie casting of Renz. Oh we could only hope that would happen...LOL

Excellent as always and I really enjoyed their conversation in his rooms. I do believe that is the first time they have spent the night together and not had sex first. That was actually really sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I thought that chapter 10 will be last one !

now we have to wait for the next chapters

please do not leave us waiting long

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Congrats, ablondegoddess on another fabulous chapter. I absolutely did not see those plot twists coming. You are a fabulous author with deep characters we all love to love...or hate :) will wait anxiously for your next chapter with everyone else.

~LB

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
K...

still reading...I hope the half-brother, the ex-wife and the ex-servant get what they all deserve. Really die slowly I hope they all get std, gonorre? or perhap sifylis? or hiv? (evil laught)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Did I miss something? If Ava and Ilise are the same person, how did renz not recognize her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not the end?

I get that people want the story to go on forever, but it was

Set up so well in chapter 9 that chap 10 would just seal all their fates. Kinda disappointed that's it's being dragged out.

Ava and Ilse are NOT the same person. Apparently Alexandr has been poking

Ilse (renz's ex) and have had some off color relationship. And Ilse didn't "save" the other girls from Alexandr she "relocated" them. Ilse just wants to make sure Renz doesnt have any happiness in a form of a child or love. Ava (alexandr wife) is the one Renz spoke with and she was happy as hell that Alexandr was dead.

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
Lovely.

So glad Renz made an appearance, and didn't leave her waiting any longer, and that he was honest with her about his feelings (and the Gisele mess!), and Lena with him, and that they talked about the rape and Erich etc. and got the main things sorted.

Ooh, and it was pretty hot the way Renz was holding himself back during the sex scene, as it must have been pretty difficult for him :)

And dun-dun-dun-duuun! Ludo/Aleksandr still alive, damn.

The fact that Ava and Ilise both have a mood-swinging / unstable personality confused me for a moment, too, as it seemed they might have been the same person, but I suppose that's just what Aleksandr goes for in women :). Ilise seems to be pretty heavily resentful, still after all these years, which makes me feel a little sorry for her.. but I thought she was supposed to be dead..? (maybe I remember wrong)..

Keen to find out what Lena wanted them to do, that made Renz so horrified.. maybe to do with the women in Aleksandr's brothels...

I for one am not at all hoping this story will ever end, keep it coming, blondegoddess, for as long as you feel like!!! xxXxx

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

wow i didn't see that coming. great chapter. i for one can't wait for more. please hurry with the next chapter :-)

puckleberrypuckleberryover 10 years ago

I thought the story would have been coming to an end. But apparently not... what is Ilisee going to do now! Can't wait for the next chapter though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Be Con't???

I'm soooooooooo glad it was. It needs to be a mini-series! Loving this story, it's excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love you!

I love this story! Don't ever stop!

Please continue The Seduction of the Kore as well. Pleeeeease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love you!

This needs to be a book in stores. Seriously. You are so damn talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

HOLY CRAP!!! HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE THAT! I WAS ALL HAPPY AND THEN ILISE COMES ALONG! I need to calm down, this is ridiculous...

usfgirls19usfgirls19over 10 years ago

WHOA!!! Worth the wait... for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ahhhhh!

What the fuck is going on?! Just when I thought we were a chapter or two away from happily ever after....

lioness_71lioness_71over 10 years ago
No Way!!

You didn't go there?? Ilise? As in his ex-wife who killed his baby; Ilise??

No way! You didn't just go there.....

Are Ilise and Ava the same person??? I didn't quite understand that.

I know. I know. Gotta wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If we have to wait for next ch. over a month I think I will go crazy!!! This story is really amazing and I can't wait to see what will happen next. What Lena wanted and what Ilise plans to do! Please don't make as wait too long! Have mercy!

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Fuck Yeah!

Oh girl, you did it again! That was fucking awesome. One thing that didn't make sense (yet) is the letters on the bed. They were never read. Did they just disappear? But the Ilise twist---unbelievable! I thought the Aleksandr twist was the major climax in the story. THAT was awesome. I hope this story does not crash and burn for all its ambition. But that is why we respect how long you take to submit each chapter. These cannot be easy to crank out. The story is unfolding beautifully. Very eager, like all the rest, to see your next chapter!!!!

PS: I almost got off on the very last section of the story with Ilise and Aleksandr. God that would have been one hot scene. If for any crazy reason you ever re-submit, or focus more on those two, a BDSM scene would be truly awesome. I am really not one for female dominant stories, but this lady would be amazing. And what is more, the fact that she actually overpowers Aleksandr despite his demented and gruesome persona, is severely arousing. She sounds like one delicious sadist. Just an idea...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Damn. Love the twists! Keep 'em coming...literally and figuratively. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

I can't possibly wait another month or more for the next chapter to come out. Oh please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrific Chapter!!

I have re-read this chapter twice, and I will read it again. That is how good this chapter is! Thank you for writing such a compelling and romantic story (although it is in a non-consent genre). I love how Renz shows Lena his gentle and romantic qualities. I love how Lena opens up to Renz and shows her feelings for him. They complete each other very mich!

Now, this is my guessing. Renz wants to take Lena back to Sterling Manor to repair the damage of Lena's image. He is feeling so remorseful that Lena left Sterling Manor in such a terrible way. He wants to tell Sterling and Marie that it was him who plotted and forced Lena to go with him, and not Lena seducing him (like what Sterling and Marie accused Lena for). He also wants to let them know that he is going to wed Lena and make her his beloved wife -- not because he stole Lena and feeling responsible of her hard life, but because he trully loves her. He is going to admit to them that Lena is a very wonderful and loveable woman, and she has changed him to a better person.

I think Lena requested that she wants to meet with Ilise. That's why Renz was so shocked when he heard her request. I am not sure what is the reason behind that request, but I am sure Lena doesn't have any ill plan againts anybody. Maybe she just has the need to figure out some missing parts of the puzzle that she doesn't understand, in order to leave the past and start a new life with Renz. Lena probably feels that there are still a lot of things about Renz that are so mysterious to her, including his past and his marriage with Ilise.

In my opinion, Ilise and Ava are two different ladies. Ava is a smart woman who unfortunately got trapped in a horrible marriage with Ludovic. Ilise, on the other hand, is a manipulative lady who probably already had a relationship with Ludovic when she was still married with Renz. Let's see how this plot develop. So introguing!

Again, thank you for producing such an excellent story. Definitely one of my favorite stories of all time!

-Sleeping Chelsea-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome.

You know if I have to wait over a month for the next chapter I will be okay with that because this chapter was possibly the best you have written so far. Renz was so sweet, and you could tell just how much he truly cares for her. I can't wait to see where you take us next. Hopefully they'll get there happy ending after all this Aleksandar drama is over with.

ablondegoddessablondegoddessover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading everyone =)!

@Sox_lover05

Really happy you think it's getting good =). Thanks for reading!

@fefe428

It would be a bit of a spoiler if I answered your perplexities....we've only got one chapter left though, so I promise both will be addressed then =). Sorry you're disappointed Aleksandr has survived. If it helps, since he's badly injured, his appearance will not be very strong in chapter 11. As for Erich (and I think PallasAthena123 expressed this very well here), my intention was to create the type of character unable to reconcile the "victim" with the "woman with strong, specific sexual desires of her own". But thanks for letting me know if that wasn't clear =). Hoping to update soon, will definitely make sure to update my profile as I write!

@EuphoriaSlam69

Glad you enjoy =).

@Decadentdessert

Very well said ;). I'm glad you've enjoyed this chapter.

@ldyscorpio69

Thanks for reading! Glad you're loving it! =)

@Mayness

Thanks for the well wishes =). And I'm very happy you enjoyed this chapter, despite the teasers ;)/.

@hopefulromantic92

Lena's request will be explored in chapter 11 in great depth. This chapter was hard to write (although not quite as challenging as chapter 9), but I've had a pretty clear idea in my head of where I've seen this story going for a while now, so my fingers just wouldn't let me type anything else! And I promise I am writing/editing as quickly as I can =).

@FA_JF

Let the good times roll ;).

@inspector123

I certainly felt overdue for something "light" after chapter 9....glad I wasn't the only one =). And I like balance (with surprises of course), so I hope you enjoy how the story ends.

@Curiously_Looking

Right you are! Thanks for clarifying =)

@Cadaverous

I'm so happy you found it worth reading! Will try to get chapter 11 posted as soon as possible!

@Rheamistress

This isn't the end....we've got one more chapter =).

@nadaliw

I hope it was an enjoyable twist!

@madameescargot

Oh this was a delight to read.....loooove your detailed visuals as always ;). And I'm glad this "romantic bastard" is growing on you! And lol at that image!!!

@lanaju3

I've got one more chapter....and I'm hoping that it satisfies your questions. Sorry if this one felt confusing!

@PallasAthena123

Thanks for reading and for the wonderful observations. I'm happy you were satisfied with the (much needed) conversations about the very genre this story is posted in =).

@didntseeuxthere

Happy I was able to surprise you a little =).

@Littlecat76

I'm glad you're loving the story =).

@unhealthyviewinghabits

Thank you for the very sensitive observations! This debate on the morality of Renz vs. Ilise is really interesting, and I'm finding it very fascinating how different people are empathizing with different players. Super happy you're still enjoying Karl and Renz's pup =). And Lena may have asked something rather jarring....surely Renz doesn't become horrified too easily ;).

@LBGrant

Thank you LB! And speaking of anxious waits......chapter 12 of WIA soon? Pretty pretty please? =)

@SweetRapunzel

I'm really happy you decided to keep reading =)....and I hope you enjoy what happens with all of the "ex's" of this story.

@evonna

You're right....I suppose it does seem that Aleksandr has a "type" ;). And I'm glad you enjoyed the sex scene! I've got one more chapter planned for this story, so I do hope it is a satisfying one!

@phoebecharmed

Thanks for reading! I am writing as quickly as possible =).

@puckleberry

We're almost at the end...one more chapter (although it's looking like it might be another long one).

@usfgirls19

So happy you found it worth the wait! The next wait will be much shorter though, I promise =).

@lioness_71

Yes I did go there.....I hope it was enjoyable ;). Ava Wolfenbarger is Ludovic/Aleksandr's pregnant wife. Ilise Wolfenbarger is Aleksandr's lover/partner, and Renz's ex wife. And there may even be a third Frau Wolfenbarger to deal with in chapter 11 =).

@joodle

I'm glad you enjoyed! The letters were the "mania notes" to Lena written by Renz. My idea was, once he returned to Schloss Wolfenbarger, he would have removed them prior to Lena going back into his suite to read them. And I'm happy you enjoyed the twist....really hoping this story doesn't crash and burn either ;). And I'm definitely playing with the idea of writing something separate about Ilise. There's actually a lot more written about her in my version of the story...it just hasn't made it onto Lit yet (trying not to make each submission overwhelmingly long).

Much love and x's and o's,

B <3.

Love,

B. xoxo

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 10 years ago

YOU TEASE! OH MY GOD YOU SEXY HOT LITTLE TEASE! THIS STORY IS STILL ON FIRE!!! OH SHIT!

*passes out is aroused euphoria

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOT THE END

I love this story so much-there can't be only one more chapter :( I don't want it to end haha. This last chapter was great though, this is my favorite story on the site by far!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for posting chapter 10! Can't wait for ch 11!

SparkleeSparkleeover 10 years ago
Really sad

O see this story will be ending soon. Love the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

best story I read on this site

lovingmyblondegoddesslovingmyblondegoddessover 10 years ago
Well done my beautiful blonde goddess

So a man in love presents his woman Cartier ;).....

Great writing, as always baby.

madameescargotmadameescargotover 10 years ago
Wait wait wait...

is "LovingMyBlondeGoddess" ABlondeGoddess' husband?! that's so cute!

(also, if so: glad you recovered!)

BaronvonKarmannBaronvonKarmannover 10 years ago
Really good, looking forward to more!

I'll be sorry to see this story end. You've created a very compelling set of characters. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
worth the wait!

Thank you so much for updating this story as often as you have been lately!! Please, please please keep it up!!! :) Cant wait to find out what Lena wants from Renz that horrified him!!!

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years ago
OMG! I can't believe I almost missed this chapter!

Every morning I check the new submissions hoping to see updates of my favorite series. Unfortunately, I've had a lot of editing requests lately and haven't checked new submissions as thoroughly as I need to. Thank God I clicked on my favorite authors and scanned the number of submissions. I would have freaked if I missed this one.

When Lena was planning to leave quietly, I thought you were about to break my heart again. I am so glad Renz was there. You are an amazing writer. I hope you know this. I also hope you and your family are well.

I feel so badly that I didn't get to read this the day it was released on Lit. This has been one of my favorite series. It is romantic and moving and heart-breaking in all the right ways. You certainly have elevated this genre you are writing in.

Have you considered publishing the complete story as a book? I know you have a legion of fans here who would gladly pay for this saga contained in one unit. Whether that unit is a book or a story for an e-reader, who's to say?

I find myself at a loss for words but with a profound need to express how incredibly gifted you are. Thank you for sharing your gift, here, with us. I'm sad that the series is coming to an end (and soon, you mentioned). All good things come to an end, I suppose, and this series has been a very good thing.

Stay well. Please keep writing after Chapter 11.

newlife13newlife13over 10 years ago
oh my....

Just discovered this site and I love this story!!! Can't wait for the next chapter. Everybody is right...truly talented author.

LadyintheStreetsLadyintheStreetsover 10 years ago
...

I never thought I'd see the day, but I'm in love with a blonde! More so her story. Simply perfection, dearest. I insist you keep writing! This is marvelous! Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
illise is such a bitch lmao

That mothafucker still alive?? Double tap yo. Gotta double tap. Zombies and aleksandr.

And im glad lena is going back to sterling manor to see about the relationship between ber and the people she was so close to.

Also, these submissions seriously give me panic attacks. Of joy. Real panic attacks of joy. Its like im clutching at my chest not able to breathe but being really happy about it. I just can't deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
small requests?

1. Totally want to know what the letters said, the ones on the end of her bed, and maybe how he used her purplw robe to snuggle up and smell lol.

2. I want Lena to bitch slap Gisele. Or something. Whatever woth Gisele. She's just such a delightful bitch of a character. I want her to walk to her carriage and trip and fall face flat in poo.

3. I would like to have a fuckathon with Renz. That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:'(((((

There will be only ONE more chapter?????????

...????????.....!!!!!!!!!.....?????.....:'((

::commence ugly cries::

Please don't let this next chapter be the last. Unless issssuppperloonngg. Like 20pgs.

FlyAwayFromHereFlyAwayFromHereover 10 years ago
what next for lena?

I am terrified for the safety of my favourite literotica couple. How can he still be alive, and that terrible woman he has for a wife! i hope they live happily ever after and i am upset at the ark direction the story is going, but the writing is amazing and all good stories make you feel emotions, whether good, or bad. You should be proud of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE IT

best story! I love the characters.....they should make a film version. Since there is only one more chapter you should write a sequel! Oh, I also love your other story about Hades....are you going to finish that one after this story?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tooooo Goood

Am really really a big fan...please continue soon....

PureAnniPureAnniover 10 years ago
Only 1 Chapter?

I'm not even sure how that is possible, unless its really long.... Can't wait to read it. I'm not sure why I haven't read this series sooner. I've loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb Writing

I'm really enjoying your story, I found it today and read through all of the posted chapters. However I have to say this last chapter was great, except for the last part. Why is his brother alive? Why do we have to have some witch with a vendetta? Can't we just let bygones be bygones? Can't there be a happy ever after. I realize we'll get there, but this seems like a senseless twist to the story and it will inflict so much torment, I would just leave the last part of this chapter out and instead move forward with happily ever after. They already have enough in their way as a shot at happiness...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dont want an end to it! Pleassee

I wish lena would be pregnant from renz ,, dat dey wud marry and live happilyy ever after...her kidnap gave me little heart attack...der love makes me wonder if dis couple really existed.....very nicely writen

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just finished reading all of this story -- your characters are so real. I feel like I know them. So many stories are ruined by unrealistic characters or reactions which jar you back to reality, but you have done an amazing job of developing the people. That is what makes your story truly stand out.

Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOLY SHIT

It is 6am and I'm finally caught up with your series after starting it at 2am!! It was ADDICTIVE. You are so good at weaving in plot development with hot sex scenes!! I was rubbing myself the entire time and this series is so ridiculously good I cannot WAIT to see the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!!

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
Now I'm even more excited....

I didn't realize that there was only one chapter left to the story. While I'll be sad to see it end, I am excited to see how you decide to wrap things up. I didn't actually expect a response to me questions, I just threw them out there kind of thinking out loud. I realize it would spoil the dramatic buildup to the story to give away that kind of information. I do hope you'll be posting the next and I guess last chapter very soon though!!!

MsQueen713MsQueen713over 10 years ago
Beautifully Written

Wow - I couldn't tear myself away from reading this story I finally slept about 7 am and it was worth ever moment. Can't wait for the rest... Stories like these are the ones you wish could go on forever!

wws_wwswws_wwsover 10 years ago
Anxiously awaiting

...the final chapter. Excellent story. Very compelling characters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Give me more!!!!

Oh god, I loved every last drop of this story. Please, PLEASE continue in another series. God, I'm begging you.

desirelove1desirelove1over 10 years ago
Loved it

Please write more I need more

ravenhairedcutieravenhairedcutieover 10 years ago
Astonishing twist..

Finally! They have admitted the love they truly feel for each other. Even though Renz was cruel in the past, he does deserve to change and besides I don't think he is that bad because he does show his humanity to Lena. It just so happens that his lust was stronger. And it's good that Lena at least knows how to forgive. Begrudging people won't do her any good anyway.

My,my, Aleksandr is not dead and is having an alliance with Ilise. They are vile people who deserve each other. I understand Ilise was wronged by Renz in the past but did she really have to kill their innocent baby? Is there really a need for her to still begrudge Renz when she already killed their baby to make him miserable? Isn't that enough? And why did she have to use Lena, someone who does not have anything to with whatever happened in the past between her and Renz? Simple answer is that, because she is evil. Period.

I can't wait to read the climax of this story. You're doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree

I need more too! I'm so addicted

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

This is the best story I have read on here and the only one I've ever commented on, this series is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story in literotica!

im so hooked to this love story of renz and lena! Looking forward for more steamy passionate love making <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eagerly awaiting for chapter 11!!

For the love of all things holy - PLEASE post chapter 11 soon.

Lyns03Lyns03over 10 years ago
Amazingly fantabulous.read all the chaps in 1 go

dat was just breath taking .. I m so glad dat i just came upon dis site n der it was ur story on Top ..

Just loved it .. dats the best romantic stuff ever .. ok ok even though he is harsh but this girl ,loves stern guys :)

Now just update it faster Pretty please.. coz i read all the chaps in one go !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Update?

Any update on when we can expect to see Ch. 11?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story ... need update

hi

this is the best story here . I loved the story . . waiting for the next chapter .I hope and wish that you will post the complete story very soon . I love fiction and can not rest till novel is finished I read the stories in one go . . so really want to know what happens next . . eagerly waiting. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Impatiently waiting

For the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
any ETA?

This story is going wonderfully, but if we cant read it, could you give us an idea of how long we will have to wait until its posted? There hasn't been an update since 11/4/13. I check back every day, but if you could just say one two three weeks or ballpark it, thatd be great...your writing, this story is literary crack, and we're all anticipating our next hit lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't Wait for Next Chapter!!

I had only planned on reading one chapter but got so engrossed, ended up reading all 10 in one sitting! Great story, can't wait for the last installment :)

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
Timeframe...

I'm king of wondering on an ETA too. I know in your bio you indicated that as of 12/1 the chapter needed a few more "read throughs", but that was a bit vague. I've been checking pretty much everyday too for an update, so it would be nice to have a ballpark estimate of when it will be submitted for posting. Should we be looking at it as a potential Christmas present or are you thinking that we'll see it before that? I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping that we're not going ot have to wait until the new year for the final chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
can't wait for the 11th chapter!!! :')

Your stories just cast a spell on the readers... I am always impatient waiting for one mote chapter to come!! Cant wait for the 11th chapter.. i totally am in awe wid this story.. best story ever!!!:'):D

QNastyQNastyover 10 years ago
Practically creaming myself over here!

I'm just in aw of this story! I'm speechless! Wow just WOW!

I can NOT wait to get another chaper! I'm hooked! Please give us more soon!

I fully understand why your story is in the hall of fame. Fucking fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

This story is great! It is the perfect balance or romance and porn, leaves plenty to the imagination with just enough detail to leave you on the edge of your seat! I was hooked from Chapter 1; cannot wait for the story to continue. Have you thought about writing professionally? I would be one of the first in line for your book :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What?!?! I was totally expecting chapter 10 to be the finale! But may I suggest that Ava and Karl live happily ever after and Ilise dies in heartbreak? That'd be pretty awesome :D. Please finish your story soon! Until then ill bookmark it, and check every day!

-M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pleeeeease

Post the next installment. I've been checking for 2 months now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holding my breath

Please release the next chapter. I've been waiting for so long now.

Janez9Janez9over 10 years ago

omg!!! his ex-wife is back?! I thought Aleksandr was dead & gone! oh no I wonder what's gonna happen next...please update soon!

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
Still waiting......

Are we ever getting the last chapter? It's been almost a month since the update that said it was almost ready!!!! If you're aiming for dramatic build up I think you've succeeded. We're all chomping at the bit waiting to see what the final outcome is for Lena and Renz!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Update!

I have been religiously checking for updates on this story. Can we please have a time frame for chapter 11!!!

Broken_TJBroken_TJover 10 years ago
Loving it

I stumbled on this website in 2011 and found the first few chapters of your story, life got busy and I forgot all about this site. A few months ago, I found myself back here and was searching for your story - but I couldn't for the life of me remember the characters names... I have found some other great stories along the way, but eventually found you thru another author's favorites. I am so glad I did! You have taken Lena and Renz in a beautiful direction. I've got myself caught up to date (twice now) and I cannot wait to see how you finish their story. Please don't stop writing!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that &quot;The Taking of Lena&quot; is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES