The Tale of Her Mother Too Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You son of a bitch, how dare you hit me?"

He slapped her again, this time harder and this time she knew it was going to leave a mark. He put his face right up before her's and screamed .....

"SHUT... THE ... FUCK ... UP."

To her complete surprise she actually did. He pushed her and she fell back onto the bed. Her legs, from the knee down, dangled over the edge of the bed.

Rick grabbed the elastic band of her panties. With one pull he tore them from her body. He pulled her knees apart and started to eat her pussy.

Audrey had never had anyone do this to her before. No, that's not right, he did this to me once before. Her eyes almost bugged out of her head. Immediately she was going wild. Her brain and her body wouldn't coordinate. She wanted to close her legs, instead she spread them wider.

NO. No, stop. I can't ... Oh god, OH GOD; I'm going to cum noooooooo ... AAAAHHHHH ... AAAAHHHHH ... AAAAHHHHH ... AAAAHHHHH ... AAAAHHHHH.

Audrey had five enormous, violent, orgasms. She had never felt anything like what she just felt. She wanted more and she would do anything to get more.

"Please, please, no more, I just need a minute. Please, just WAIT. I'll be good, I promise."

Rick studied her face and eyes. He was looking for the defiance that was there before. It was gone. Audrey had surrendered. She was completely exhausted and she was begging for a drink of water. He went into the bathroom, picked up the dosed bottle of water and watched her drink it dry.

Then he went back to the bathroom and got a wash cloth, wet it with cool water, and then he lay down next to her and washed her face. He wiped her body down and when he came to her pussy he gently caressed her labia. He caressed her face and body. With his fingers he gently closed her eyes. In seconds she was sound asleep.

Rick knew how this evening was going to end. He was fully prepared. A few days earlier he had called his friend, Dr. Marcos and bought a dose of Andosterone. Dr. Marcos had asked her height and weight and with that information prepared her dose.

"I want her to be completely enslaved to me permanently."

"This will work Rick, trust me, have I ever let you down?"

(Take a pint bottle of water, pour off a bit and refill it with this clear and tasteless dose of Andosterone. Add three drops of your semen, any more is a waste. But she must drink the whole bottle. Within five or ten minutes she will be addicted mentally and physically, to both you and your semen. She will crave your presence and if you don't offer her your cock she will beg for it. If you gave me her correct height and weight she will beg for cock at least three times a day.

You are going to need to increase you output of semen, so you need to take this. In three hours your scrotum will begin to feel funny. That's because your testicles are getting larger probably doubling in size, you cock may get a little longer too

When Rick heard about his dick getting longer he became worried.

"Doc, I'm over eight inches long now. What woman will be able to take a nine or ten inch cock?"

"Rick don't be stupid, are you forgetting that a woman pushes a baby out of her vagina. A baby is a lot bigger than nine or ten inches long and they are certainly a lot wider than your dick. Don't worry my friend; she will remain your
devoted slave for the rest of her life.)

Everything had gone so smoothly he wouldn't need the cuffs or the gag. Audrey was a woman who was born to be a slave. Everything about her cried out here was a woman who needs to be dominated. It was her iron will that kept her free all these years. Rick knew just how to break her.

About 5:30 AM Audrey woke up. Never in her whole life had she felt so horny. Then she remembered Rick and what he did to her. Of course, now she remembered, he was her Master now, she gave herself to him. She too had wanted him as her Master from the first time she heard Susan call him Master. Now both mother and daughter were slaves to the same man. She wondered if he was going to fuck them both at the same time. God...she was horny. She turned her head in preparation of rolling to a sitting position and there was Rick sleeping just inches away. She suddenly remembered an old girlfriend saying to her and the other girls...

"I give my husband a good morning blow job every morning and it keeps him happy all day long."

All the girls laughed and someone said what a slut she was. They all laughed some more and then a couple of the other girls said they did the same thing. Then they all laughed more.

Both of them were sleeping on top of the covers. All she was wearing was her thigh high stockings. All Rick was wearing was his boxers. She reached over and spread his fly open so she could get at his cock. When the head was poking out of his fly it suddenly started growing, getting bigger with every passing moment. She got up onto her knees and crawled between his legs. She tugged on his boxers pulling them down. That woke him up; he was looking directly into her eyes. The elastic band at his waist caught at his penis but was pulled finally past it. She smiled down at this man; funny how easily she accepted her new role in life. She was a slave now, she knew it and she loved it, Rick knew it too.

"May I Master?"

Her mouth was watering, in anticipation of sucking on his cock, some saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth. It hung in a long string from her mouth to the nipple of her breast.

"Yes, go ahead, SLAVE."

That word, that wonderful word. She was owned now. Rick had conquered her. She had no more resistance. She was his slave, just like Susan, and she had to obey. She opened her mouth as she leaned forward and down. She saw the clear fluid oozing out of the small slit on the tip. Her mouth cleared the head as she took more of the shaft in. Her eyes which were closed suddenly opened wide She never expected to like the taste, she was told it was very salty.

Rick tasted sweet like candy. She wondered if he put something on to make himself taste good. Audrey ran the flat of her tongue along the length of his cock enjoying the sweet taste. If his cum tasted half as good she was going to enjoy being his cocksucker. Maybe this was why Susan always was so enthusiastic when she was sucking on his cock. His fist locked in her hair pulling her head down made her stop thinking about Susan and concentrate on Rick's cock. In was already pushing against the back of her mouth. All she could think of doing was swallowing. She did and her tongue guided his cock right into her esophagus and suddenly her nose was buried in his closely trimmed pubic hair. She bobbed her head up and down causing him to slide in and out of her throat. After about 10 or 12 minutes, he commanded .....

"Pull back, I want to fill your mouth."

The last two pulses of his cock did just that. He pulled back on her hair till she was looking straight up at the ceiling.

"Show me."

When she opened her mouth it was just about filled with his pearly white cum. He bent his fingers and ran the knuckle of his middle finger up and down her throat stroking her and she automatically started swallowing. He watched as his cum disappeared down her throat. Her voice was beginning to come back, but she still sounded raspy.

"God, that was really delicious. I wonder why I never did that before?"

"You can stop wondering, you belong to me now. Unless I order you to suck somebody else's cock, this is the only cock you will ever suck on."

"Yes Master." She smiled, then she giggled, she thought she sounded just like Susan.

From that morning on, in the house or the back yard she was to remain naked unless ordered otherwise. The only article she wore 24/7 was her slave collar. It was black leather that locked in place and Rick had the only key. Rick was conditioning her to being a slave. He was training her to be docile and obedient. When he told her to do something, if she showed even the slightest hesitation he would whip her across the buttocks with a leather riding crop. He didn't stop until she was howling in pain and sobbing. But deep inside, she loved every minute of being dominated and the pain seemed to arouse and excite her even more.

Every day he fucked her as many as three or four times. In the first month she was fucked more, than she had been, during her six year marriage. She had sucked his cock and found she loved cocksucking. He tasted delicious. But now each time she performed fellatio, about six hours later, her body started to ache terribly. She had a craving for the taste of his cum. She began whimpering because he had ordered her to be silent. She was begging with her eyes only.

"What is it slave?"

"Please Master; I need to suck your cock. I have a terrible craving for a taste of your cum. Please Master?"

Rick was very pleased. Dr. Marcos' mixture was working just as he said it would.

"Please Master, I really need it?"

He could see in her yes she was in pain.

"Oh alright you ma...

She already had her mouth full of cock and was giving him her very best blow job. Trying desperately to make him cum... Only seconds after she swallowed her first mouthful of cum and he could see the relief in her eyes. She sucked out every drop he gave her and then licked his dick clean. Finally she sat back on her calves and said ...

"That was absolutely delicious. I love sucking on your cock you always taste so good. I can't understand why I resisted sucking on your cock."

"I think you're addicted to it."

She giggled... "Are you serious, do you really mean that?"

"Yes, I do."

"Why do you think so?"

"Well the second you swallowed your first mouthful you began acting fine."

"Oh my god, you're right. What should I do?"

"There's nothing you can do. Some people react like that I guess you're one of them. But don't worry, as long as you're a good girl I'll let you suck on my cock whenever you need too."

He patted her head like she was a good doggie. Audrey took his hand and kissed it.

"You're such a good Master, it's no wonder I love you."

Rick was watching Audrey making breakfast. As a slave, she was coming along faster than Susan did. It was as if she was born to be a slave. She told him many times she loved being his slave. She was also more relaxed and carefree. She even look younger. She was a truly beautiful woman. Her body was perfect as far as he was concerned. Her breasts were perfect, nice and firm, they jiggled whenever she moved. They were more than a handful and they didn't sag at all; they stood out from her chest as if to defy gravity. Her areolas were puffed out like mushroom caps with half inch nipples standing straight out from their center like little posts.

She was standing facing the cooking range wearing an apron to protect her from spatter. But her entire back side was exposed. He thought that Audrey and Susan both had perfectly shaped asses and today he was going to have Audrey's. He had used her mouth and her pussy and today he would use her last hole. So while her back was turned he got the table ready. He tied a nylon rope to the cross bar under the center of the table. Two more ropes were attached to the legs of the table on either side of her place to sit, and two more to the table legs opposite where she was to sit. They had a nice quiet breakfast because she was not allowed to speak unless her Master gave her permission to do so, or asked her a question. When they were finished eating she took their dishes and washed them, dried them and put them away in the closet.

"Come here to me slave. Put out your hands." He quickly slipped a pair of padded cuffs on her wrists. Audrey thought to herself, he's so kinky he loves to tie me up. I don't know why, I always do what he wants. Rick had placed a thick, 'U' shaped foam pad on the end on the table where she had sat.

He pulled her across the table, her hips resting on the pad. Her feet were raised off the floor about three inches. Her arms were stretched tight holding her securely. From the table legs opposite her he took the ropes, they had 'D' clips on their ends and attached the clips to either side of her collar that she always wore on her neck and pulled them tight.

She was immobilized from her hips up to and including her head. Audrey was worried now, was her Master going to give her a beating? She couldn't think of anything she did wrong. She decided to risk a spanking and ask what she did wrong.

As soon as she opened her mouth to speak Rick shoved the red rubber ball gag into her mouth. Audrey hated the rubber ball gags. Once they were in she was unable to get them out by herself. The ball was pushed in behind her teeth and she was unable to open her mouth wide enough to get the gag out. Rick had to get his finger into her mouth behind the ball and force it out.

Now here she was immobilized and now she could barely make a sound. She felt him attach a leather cuff around her thigh just above her knee. He did the same thing to her other leg. When he attached the ropes from the table legs to the rings on the leg cuffs she was completely immobilized. With legs off the floor she had no leverage. All her weight was on her hips and upper body and now she couldn't move an inch.

Audrey watched as he removed a roll of duct tape from the canvas bag on the floor. He tore off about a twelve inch strip and stuck part of the strip to her right buttock the rest pulled to the side of her right hip. He did the same thing to the left side. With her buttocks pulled to her sides her pussy and asshole were completely exposed. She was so turned on from being dominated like this her pussy was actually dripping. He was holding up a tube of something. He was saying ....

"I found this on the internet at a gay men's sex site, it's called 'Slippery Stuff'. So I thought I would give it a try. Audrey tried to squirm away but the only thing that moved was her muscles. He squeezed out a glob onto his thumb, and massaged it into the little pinkish brown star. His thumb slipped up her ass easily and he thought this stuff really works.

He was pulling on the sphincter stretching it this way and that. Finally he saw the opening was a little larger than a 25 cent piece. He squeezed out another glob onto his other thumb. It too easily slipped into her ass.

Audrey was no longer squirming to get away, but she was making a noise.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Her pussy was dripping even more heavily.

"You like this, you little slut, don't you?"

Rick had her sphincter stretched open slightly larger than a half dollar coin. He squeezed out another glob and spread it over the entire shaft of his dick. He placed his cock head right at the anal opening and pressed forward.

"Eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaauuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Audrey was cuming, she was cuming hard, she was cuming again and again.

Rick loosened the straps holding the gag in place. He put his finger in her mouth and forced the ball out.

"Oh god Master, that was ... that was, the best, the very best orgasm I ever had. It wasn't just one. It was a chain of them. They were so goooood, so very good. Fuck me again, please. Fuck me up my ass, PLEASE. Why didn't I know about this before?

"That's what I'm trying to instill you Audrey; you must always trust your Master. He will always know what's best for you."

"I understand now Master; I'll always, always trust you to take good care of me. Please. Please. Don't ever sell me. I want to be your slave forever.

(She had passed her last test. Now the only thing left for him to do to make her his slave forever, was for him to brand her. I can just imagine the entrance they'll make with me leading then both in to the Christmas Ball with a double leash to their collars. They look so much alike now. Audrey looks at least ten or even fifteen years younger since she was dosed with Andosterone.

Even I am having trouble telling them apart. If it wasn't for their name tags, I would get them mixed up. I'm going to call Dr. Marcos and talk to him about this. Does Andosterone have anything to do with age regression? )

*********************

Susan was checking her calendar. In two days she would be flying home to Florida. She was very excited. Rick had told her he had turned her mother into his slave just like her, only last month. God, that was so very hot. She wanted him to fuck them both at the same time. Just thinking about it made her pussy drip with excitement. She was going to try to talk her mom and Rick into letting her quit college. What the hell does a slave need a degree for anyway?

END Part 1