All Comments on 'The Tale of Two Affairs'

by TexasFarmBoy

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Over the past two months, she had been home by at least nine o'clock...".

.

That's the opening of the fourth paragraph. He's got eight pages to convince me that he is actually married.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 1 year ago

What came to mind in this story is that the conclusion was written first - husband would end up with his wife and her girlfriend. Then the author worked backwards to achieve that conclusion. What makes it pure fantasy is the omission of accountability for the wife's actions. She publicly fucks her lover on her first date and deceives her husband throughout her affair. The only way the husband keep up with her lies and schemes is to spy out her every move. The husband is not upset with her cheating nor does he get upset with any of the disrespect or manipulation over months. Meanwhile, the wife's best girlfriend who promised not to cover for her continues to be used as a tool to keep her husband clueless. The wife dumps her husband for her lover and is delighted that her girlfriend gets her discarded man. The husband brings the story to its desired conclusion.

Of course, Rod abandons his daughter Lucy. Of course Luc always wanted to get it on with Crys.

No where in the ending is any truth between Crys, Luc and Bill on how they got in this situation (Bill did not tell Luc that he bugged her conversation with Crys). Honesty is just not a value in these relationships.

WoodencavWoodencav12 months ago

Another very good storey and a happy ending. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No man with even a shred of self-respect, even a billionth of a micro wide, would've sat and watched his wife fu*k another man in the parking lot. Even just a shout or a warning to stop it would've been fine, but sitting and watching like some fu*king doormat? Nooooo-waaaay! Silly premise.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a stupid line from this story: >>If I had any concerns about where our marriage was going, they disappeared at that moment.<< Ever notice how these cuck stories follow the same form with the same "male" character? He is always soooooo loving and indulgent of his wife as she cheats on him with boldness and disrespect. He waits silently and dutifully as she craps on him and wipes her feet on him--after all, that's what a sweet little doormat does. The wholly unbelievable thing about this story is that the MC has no feelings, emotions, or sense of self-worth. Instead, he emotionally sleepwalks through the whole thing as detached as a breakaway locomotive. Then, the little bitch rolls over in the divorce with that cuckold attitude of wanting to care for his cheating wife because.... he's such a sweeeeeet little fella! [Barf!] Poor Luce acts as the equally dutiful "cucksitter" through this whole sh*tshow, until she falls in love. As big a fool as OP is for expending energy and time writing this fluff, I'm the bigger idiot for reading it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous