All Comments on 'The Tale of Two Affairs'

by TexasFarmBoy

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
HOW FAR DOES A NICE GUY GO

from the frying pan....to the fire....and then back to the skillet, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF?

Talk about a huge waste of my time. The cheating bitch gets it all, and not a single consequence for her actions? Talk about a lame fucking story. Was okay until the author utterly fucked it up.

Turned a good read into a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

It is great that they could forgive and live happily ever after. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Technically proficient, but absolutely lacking in any interest or emotion. Don't know why I would care about any of these people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
8 pages

of pure crap when one paragraph would have done, i'm a sick fuck and so are my useless friends should have been the title and the person who wrote great do the world a favor and take a swim in the north atlantic in winter time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmm

one of the worst I have read here. no interest in any of the protagonists, 7 pages too long.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001almost 10 years ago
What CRAP!!!!!!!

This was 9 pages to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That

was stupid.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years ago
I enjoyed the first page or two.

Then it began to drag. Then is just got strange. You had us anticipating a confrontation since he was getting so much evidence, but it totally fizzled out. He watched his wife have sex in front of his car and decided to think it over... for almost a year? In the end he wants a woman he cannot trust to move in with him? I guess my complaint would be the you seemed to be building up to something, but it never made an appearance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's a given...

... that anybody named Rod is an asshole. It's a Literotica standard.

Otherwise the story was well written, but very messy. It feels like the author doesn't quite know where to go with it, and end up falling so much in love with his own characters that he creates a completely absurd unicorn ending. For an example of the lack of purpose to the story take all the surveillance, which is totally redundant since the protagonist basically doesn't give a shit anyway. Or him accepting a complete lack of sexual intimacy with his wife while knowing that she has an affair yet still babbling on about giving the marriage a chance.

After having read it I still have no idea what you were trying to tell me with this story. You could have gone with a revenge scenario, a man fighting for his marriage scenario, a tit for tat scenario or something entirely different. But you should decide on a structure before starting a story and stick with it.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Agree with Kiddo1001....

A stupid story too long to say nothing new....Half a page was enough...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Long, meandering, not especially well-written

Decent ideas tossed into a blender and stretched with too much filler.

This needs a very serious re-focus and paring down. Four pages, absolute tops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dude this is one boring story!

Gets a 1 for too long and boring! Plus the guy is a wimp, limp dick always doing ALL of the cooking and cleaning so his old lady can go get fucked by some loser!!! Story sucked!!!

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxalmost 10 years ago
Thank you, young fellow....

I enjoy a good story, with a happy ending.

With everything in our world today turning into crap, drive-by shootings, school bombings, bullying to excess (where a little girl of 12 years old jumps off a 12 story building), its simply refreshing reading something like what you've put together.

I was born right after WW II in W Pa. and really enjoyed the Leave it Beaver or Andy Taylor from Mayberry climate. Ever since Woodstock things have been kinda goin' downhill. Now we can get 550+ channels on the TV, men think they're women, women think they are men, and preschoolers think they "know" more than their grandparents.

All those anonymous trolls are wasting their time unless they have constructive criticism.. Now when a good author Like Hard Days Knight offers an opinion he isn't just blowing smoke up you skirt, but everybody doesn't like egg in their beer so this story may not have tripped his trigger but there is a message in his comment.

For my sake I wouldn't change a thing, remember Daniel Steel puts out more NY Times best sellers but isn't every readers cup of tea. I would like to see anyone of the Anonymous Wimps contribute their creation!

Bring it on!

SliperyRox

gordo12gordo12almost 10 years ago
Raw writing talent for sure

Your main character has the personality of paint drying on the wall. Nobody would go through that kind of breakup without reacting more than you laid out. Anyone so devoid of emotion reactions like that is someone I'd be more worried about showing up with a gun in hand at some point.

One of the things that make stories interesting is the angst that the situation generates. You took all that out and the story suffers because of it. Most of the scenarios become unrealistic once you do that. It also dragged out the story far past the point that it should have been (4-5 pages tops). I aslo didn't buy the ending it was just unbelievable.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
Writing technique: good

Characters: awful. Are they zombies? They're very emotionless.

Bd4554Bd4554almost 10 years ago
Very romantic story

But I think I have to agree with those who questioned the substance of the characters. None of the 3 main characters seem to have a jealous bone in their bodies. Do people like that really exist? The only emotion described for any of them is love/lust. Nowhere do we find any sort of emotional distress or upset. Technically, the story is well written, like this author's other works. So, originally, I rated this a 5 because it's a feel-good story that reads far better than most things on here, but more realistically it's probably just a 3 or 3.5 because of the one-dimensional characters.

BelgiumBelgiumalmost 10 years ago

Nothing romantic about this story. The main character is an idiot wuss. Not only doesn't he act against his cheating wife, he even takes her back in a menage a trois. Totally bollocks and unconvincing story. The last pages were a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

Way to long and pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good.

Interesting erotica, please try another one. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rein it in, Tex!

Big blather. You made a big, bold attempt with too much emphasis on BIG. Repeat after me, 'Small is beautiful'. Have your hero grow a set of balls and get a little revenge out of being crapped all over. If the ex has to come back, let her beg a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

If the theme of this story was to be "a life well lived is the best revenge" you over shot the mark taking care of the baby, letting the cheater move in and indeed having the women remain friends. The emotions did not jibe with the facts. The characters were not realistic. Not going to discuss the wimp potential

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Agree with Gordo

In addition to concurring with Gordo, I agree with some of HDK's points. There was a LOAD of potential for tension (even if much of it had to be deferred) and it stayed vanilla, instead! It is good you told your readers that Rod was passionate, because we got to experience none of it ... nor, more importantly, that Sweetie relished the passion. It was only evident that she did relish Rod's passion because she kept increasing her time with him and decreasing all interaction with Hubby. Most of Sweetie's cheating (and Hubby's reactions to it) could have been published in Reader's Digest or Family Circle!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really really unrealistic

I find this worst than those stupid cuckold stories, which i hate.

But this, i haven't seen a wimp outside those stories. A real wuss, what's with the deal with punishing. They should be lucky that he is a wuss and accept everything they through at him, they dominate him.

I don't normally comment on fanfiction, but this was so awful that i had to. Really unrealistic character.

CR.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Bill A Cuck?

I don't see it.

I AM puzzled why he didn't jump out of the car and pound Rod senseless, but he obviously had other plans.

Meanwhile he gets to fuck TWO hot women, maybe there'a a threesome in the future!

I think he made out fine!

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 10 years ago
And they lived happily ever after

Although thus was technically well written, the plot was not interesting. For example, Bill decides to do something, no matter how outrageous, and it works out well with no problems. This is not the way things happen. As others pointed out, a wife does not fix her husband up with her best friend. Wife and ex-wife do not move into the same house and have children with the same man. Gathering evidence does not happen effortlessly. It would have been more interesting if the GPS didn't work sometimes, motion detector videos ran out of disk space after recording thirty hours of empty bedrooms with a moving ceiling fan. Perhaps Rod got incriminating pictures of Bill and Luce. The second affair may start a month or so after Bill discovered the first affair, which had been occurring under his nose for months. The ex-wife will want, and get, 50 percent of Billy's stock because it is community property. Bill might even risk jail for illegally bugging both women, and Luce might get mad at being bugged and decide she does not want to be around this man.

We do not live in a perfect world. Stories are more interesting if you can show us how people deal with adversity, not how wonderful life can be when you easily get every wish that pops into your head.

The romance between Bill and Luce was nice, but I felt unrewarded to spend so many pages reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This deteriorated.....

into pure crap. And, "During that time, I began thinking again which was something I did regularly and Luce always noticed.", this sentence about finished it for me. Toddlers that can barely walk dont run off together to play or eat ribs, etc. What started off decent went in the toilet within a couple of pages. Sorry, thanks for trying.

2*

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 10 years ago
My thoughts at end were . . .

. . . it's a good thing the two women have discovered their bisexual nature or Bill is in trouble. A guy in his early to mid thirties has some hope of keeping up with two women with young children sexually speaking (even if Bill is househusband children will still demand time from Momma) but as the kids grow and become more independent the mothers will both be entering their sexual prime just as Bill hits the male wall. Other than that one small problem polyanna is alive and well. This is fiction, reality is not required; as HDK commented some relief of tension would have added to the story but that is always author's choice.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Strange Fantasy

Strange male fantasy. Hard to understand the logic and psychology to this one. If you wanted to have your protagonist wind up in a polygamist relationship there are easier ways to get there. This seemed weird and silly.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Interesting and Enthralling Fantasy

I admit that at the beginning I really could not understand his lack of emotional reaction in the parking lot scene. The ease with which Chrys threw Luce at her husband is amazing. But once you accept that you are in a fantasy it is amusing and enjoyable.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Yes, a strange story

I felt no sympathy for these characters. They all had secure lives and had the opportunity for extra marital relationships, so they had them. There were no important consequences and no financial implications. In fact there seemed to be no moral obligations at all. Apart from that liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Utopia

It was a long and winding road with a few potholes along the way, but to arrive at a wonderland park with all the rides and food free...........utopia!

Bill1104Bill1104almost 10 years ago
Silly Story

I don't know if I have read a story on this site that was so well told and yet, so stupid. At the point that he had all the evidence he needed to decide to leave his wife due to her infidelity, he didn't. He just kept dragging it out and dragging it out.

Not one of the three main players has any intensity. His wife screws another man right in front of him and he is emotionless? The wife finds out that her husband has been having sex with her best friend and she couldn't care less.

As stated above, this is a well told silly tale.

Bill1104

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
Thunk

This tale had potential. Had. It seriously needs some emotion injected into it.

The characters left me with no attachment to them, good or bad. They were just .... there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This story had a good start and then turned to A poly agreement

What a sick ending, she cheats he lets it slide hooks up with wife s best friend, they both marry there new loves , then ex gets divorced he takes in the daughter of the ex , his wife has a baby too . Then he brings the ex to live with them and they both have his children . Some men's fantasy , other live it . But sick if you ask me if I. Knew this ending was coming I would never have read this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
when every person in a story is a complete scumbag...

I stop reading.. the story is just a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
there was so much potential until..............

page 8. Forgiving at the end is fine but maintain a guarded distance from Crys. Crys is short for crystal meth.... F up your mind ability to think. Classic example: See how Good old hubby thought process is twisted for poly family with exwife who cheated

decent story overall 4

page 8 uggggggg 1

effort 5

pakmul48pakmul48almost 10 years ago
putrid

Utterly unbelievable. Real people would never act like Bill. Instead of being pregnant she should have developed full blown AIDS. Did give you a 1 though

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
who are these people?

and what alternate universe do they live in?

RePhilRePhilalmost 10 years ago
Wow I really didn't enjoy that story

Probably the best WACC story on the site. Which is not a compliment. Sorry but I just couldn't screw up my kids for the sake of a fetish (living with two women). He says he does it for the kids. What a bunch of crap. No values no honor

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago
Miserable people

All three main characters are miserable human beings.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 10 years ago
Wow, eight frigging pages...

... for THAT!!! How annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tire

What the fuck are you writing about--you are one Lost Texas Farm Boy. Get a Beer and think about it.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 10 years ago
Needed drama

Think what would have happened when rod was fucking his wife, if he had turned on the high beams, revved the engine.

However no drama or conflict, or even unhappiness. hence poor reader interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Glad to see a new story from you

I don't know about the other commenters, but I liked the story. I wondered a bit about how any extended family (ie: The characters' parents and siblings if any) would feel about the big events... real life is rarely so simple and convenient.

The romantic in me liked how it all got tied up with a big bow though. It was a nice diversion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Boring

There is absolutely no drama in this story nor is it erotic in any way. It is impossible to like any of the characters as they are so banal and lack any sort of emotion and their actions are so contrary to how you expect people to act. The wife is a cheater, the best friend betrays her at the first opportunity and the husband doesn't seem to give a damn that his wife is cheating on him ...right in front of his face. Horrible story and you could have just cut out pages 3-7 without anyone noticing.

Read up on how to use ; correctly.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 10 years ago

the caracters here are like comming out of "the best of times in the best of worlds" ,they have no colour and are basically boring ,sorry ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4*s

Very creative plot ! Full of twists and turns .. Good writing skills, nothing worth complaining about. That's enough to get 4*s.

The bad is you did not show nor tell us ,readers, about the Stepford people.

You wrote a story about Stepford Wives and Stepford Husband . I like science fiction but you should have warned us.

I look forward to seeing your next offering

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This writer is talented,

and he clearly put a lot of time into this, but it's a truly strange story:

--there's no normal human behavior on the part of his protagonist: he discovers his wife's affair and is never angry, never hurt, never disturbed at all beyond mild curiosity?

--that would be okay if it's intended as pure erotic fantasy, but much of the sex is not particularly explicit and it doesn't appear as though turning the reader on is his main goal.

The result is oddly empty; and long, since there was a full 8 pages of it.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed

At last a husband with a wife who cheated on him, and he remains rational, cool and calm, and doesn't go ballistic like Roman candle.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have talent as a writer

You are a talented writer, but this story really throws me. I find it difficult to empathize with any of the characters in this story. In the end, I could care less what happened to them. There was no love or commitment in the story, so I'm not sure what you were really trying to write about. Can't be betrayal, as that requires one of the former.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Miserable Characters

The writing was fine. The story was a sad commentary on relationships as those are some really miserable people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think he had the IQ of a squirrel

This was a well written piece that was, perhaps, a little too long. And talk about a fairy tale! As human beings not one of the three of them had the morals of an alley cat. Thoroughly unlikeable people. In the first place the divorce was just too civilized. Why did he give her the house free and clear? That made no sense. As a friend Luce was one of those friends that causes you to think - "Who needs enemies?" She literally snatches the husband of her supposed best friend right out from under her. What a bitch. And the fairy tale ending? I'd like to be a fly on the wall as the kids get older and Dad and the "Moms" try and explain their relationship. Child Protective Services will be making a house call to them soon. So while it was well written, it was truly an unlikeable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent writer, stupid story

Why the hell did he bother to find out what his wife was doing if he was going to do exactly *nothing* about it? It was like reading a story about a sofa's dreams and plans in between being sat upon, but all it ever came down to, was the sofa never moved, never did anything, and just stayed there to be sat upon every now and then.

Were I the wife, I wouldn't have divorced *him* as much as I would have called Goodwill or the Salvation Army to come pick up the boring, old sofa. I mean, I hated what she was doing to him until finally I kind of wondered how she managed to put up with him for so long before she traded him in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
??????

The ending is too weird to be a good story 2*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful story, by a great author

Perhaps only because it hit home quite strongly for me.

My own wife of less than 30 months cheated on me and the same as the beginning of this story, I happened to witness it with my own eyes. Unlike our unlikeable protagonist here, I didn't put up with it.

I had been on an out of State hunting trip, planned for 11 days, but our whole party tagged out in 7 days. We spent a couple days in camp and then headed for home. One of our party received a phone call, saying there was to a BBQ at the house of an acquaintance and there would be a lot of people there and most of our hunting group decided to go. I begged off, saying I wanted to see my young and beautiful wife. But when I got home, I found she was nowhere to be found and calls to her cellphone went unanswered. After giving it a little thought, I changed my mind and showered, then changed my clothes and left for the BBQ.

When I showed up, I noticed my wife's Suburban parked nearby, but over next to some trees. Looking around I couldn't wait to see her and damned if I didn't, but dancing very close with someone I could have lived my whole life without seeing her next to again. Her ex-boyfriend. They were dancing closer than I thought appropriate and the more I watched, the angrier I became. Before I could interfere, she took his hand and pulled him outside in the direction I was standing. I couldn't wait to see what she was going to say.

But at the last moment, she stopped, looked around to see if anyone was watching and began to pull him toward her Suburban. Instead of getting in and leaving, they got in the back seat and I watched as she pushed it down into the floor and with the entire back end open, I saw them disappear inside. I gave them 10 minutes, figuring 5 was enough. And I was right. I had no interest in wondering about a cheating wife and had already realized our marriage was over. As I suspected, she had locked the doors and when I used my own remote to unlock the door and stick my head in, to say she was in shock would be an understatement. Tom was in the saddle and pouring the spurs to her ass while he pumped away. I grabbed his ankles and pulled him off her and when he hit the ground I never gave him a chance.

I kicked that fucker so hard I'm surprised he didn't die at that moment. I guess I just clipped his jaw a hair, but enough to stun him and I dropped on top of him, whaling away with my fists. When I was done, he hadn't laid a hand on me and his once rock hard cock was soft and pathetic looking. My wife during the brief interlude had been screaming at me and I paid her absolutely no attention. But when I stood up off of Tom, I looked at her straight in the eyes and told her in no uncertain terms, not to go home.

She showed up only minutes after I got home but I was quick enough to lock all the doors and windows and even disabled the remote for the garage. After banging on all the doors and windows, she sat on the front porch and cried. While she was doing that, I was packing everything I owned and putting it in my own truck, inside the garage. She had just left, still crying, when I was done. Not calling or saying anything, I drove away. It took only three days, but when I showed up at my brothers house, he was prepared for me.

By the time my wife found me, I already had a new job and was living in a rental of my brothers. I had my wife served at work, where she was a high school English teacher. Her reaction to be served in front of her class was priceless, I guess she crumpled and her students had to send for help. When she pulled up to my rental, I wasn't shocked, but was surprised. I let her in and she begged and pleaded her case, assuring me it was the first time she had ever did it, etc, etc. When I reminded her that didn't matter, we agreed years before even a hot kiss outside our marriage was something to be considered enough to split, she remembered. I also let her know, I had no plans to stay married to a slut who couldn't keep her legs closed and when she swore it would never happen again, I mentioned that was what she said, when we said "I do." I didn't want to be married to someone I was never sure of.

She left, with the plans of not giving up, although I assured her, we were done. Resolute in her ability to win me back, she told me I'd be seeing her soon. I didn't see her for 8 years. I had been applying for jobs on the North Slope in Alaska and only a few days after she had left, I received an offer of a job. Within a day I was on an airplane, heading North. No one told Jodie where I was, although in reality, only my brother and parents really knew where I was. When I quit and moved back to southern New Mexico, I was retired after 8 years of spending almost nothing and investing it all. I was a wealthy man, or at least, a very comfortable man.

I found out from my parents Jodie had divorced me for abandonment. It turned out because she was pregnant and after doing some simple math, realized it couldn't be mine, we'd had so little sex in the months leading up to my hunting trip, it might have been considered immaculate conception. When the baby came out, it was definitely not mine. You see, I'm a red haired white man, Tom was black as the inside of a cow at midnight. The little boy that was born was black as were the next four while I was gone, all Tom's, I guess. With 5 kids, Jodie lost her looks, puffed up pretty good and I guess Tom didn't like that. After a particularly bad beating, one of many, Tom was thrown in Jail and Jodie was thrown in the hospital, severely injured.

I was asked to stop by and see her. She had to have 24/7 care for her 5 kids and herself, unable to walk or stop shaking after brain damaged caused by Tom. It would be hard, but I stopped by our old house, she and Tom had continued to rent it even after I left town. It was pretty run down by then and it was painful to see the yard grown up and the place looking so bad. The caregiver opened the door after my knock and I was ushered in.

Jodie looked bad, really bad. She wanted a hug from me, but I just couldn't do it. That made her sadder yet and we had a conversation, at least, she talked and I listened. Tom had seduced her, fucked her twice before I caught them and she had fought him, at least, that's what she tried to tell me. After I caught them and I left, she held out hopes we could get together. When she realized she was pregnant, she feared it might be Tom's. You see, we 'almost' always used condoms, at least during her most fertile times. She hoped against hope, the baby was mine and we could get back together. When it wasn't, Jodie knew it was over between us and when Tom offered to take her in, she went. 5 kids later and no job, he started beating the fuck out of her on a regular basis. She had brain irreversible brain damage. Not only that but also VD and a couple that would stay with her for a lifetime.

When I left, I felt no better, nor worse. I just felt sad that she admitted she blew the best thing that ever happened to her, to us. Oh, I went on to marry again, to a beautiful young woman and now we have twin girls. Life is good and I do everything I can never to go back to my hometown.

When I left, I

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting

What an execrable piece of shit. It just went on and on, page after dreary page until I just skimmed to get to the end to see what happened. Then I discovered, no price to pay for cheating, a man with no balls and no respect, either from himself or either of the two women. Just a really shitty story. This is the second from this author I've read and the last. A shitty story from a shitty writer. Quit posting, moron.

xtremeddxtremeddover 8 years ago
Shit comes from Anonymous assholes....

Great stories and writing comes from authors hard work NOT Anonymous assholes.

TexasFarmBoy, thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

xtremeddxtremeddover 8 years ago
on second thought

Ditto, what SliperyRox said

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Painful.

Made me squirm! Bill is a pratt of the first water!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucked up

You are the worst pussy and the most boring writer I have ever come across!!! What a complete waste of my time!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry...

I got bored after page 3 and just quit reading. It was so bland....... sorry partner, better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

8 pages too long. extremely boring. mc is one big wimpy pussy. the slut gets it all and with no consequences. cuck shit from cuck author.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 8 years ago
No. Excessively Stupid Ending

Collapsed in the last three pages. No ill will towards cheating spouse at all. Reconciliation without any problem after she is cheated on? Wife and ex all living together and ex has his kids also? Too stupid to have been written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No pain for the woman at the end

There was very little pain or remorse, i admit that having a decent reconciliation was nice but she should have at least had to pay a penance for hurting luce and her ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story

I liked the story. Many thanks for writing and posting it. Would have given 5*, but the 'rating' part is not activated.

Xzy89cXzy89calmost 8 years ago
Sloòoooooooooooooooooooooooow

Too slow. Not realistic unless these three people are uterly devoid of emotion.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Unreal

Cardboard characters and an ending that is so unreal it drops the story to a 2*

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
utterly dispassionate

The main male character finds out that his wife is cheating on him, then finds out she is pregnant by the other man and planning to leave him.

His reaction might as well be "Wonder if the fish are biting at the lake?" for all the level of emotion he shows.

Eight pages of pretty much nothing happens.

No drama, simply flat.

All the excitement of a big block of tofu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The start was good for 6 pages,then you sent this story into another world.

I liked it till you took it to far. Way out there, really his x ,his wife , and both having his children. So sick.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
5

Nice guy wins odut plus the bonus round! Not sure that even Hefner has it so good .... but .... i think any normal man would have hit good ol Rod in a road rage with his car at the point wifeys titties came out in the parking lot.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
not a sympathetic character to be found but a bunch of pathetic ones

certainly no real relationships or viable marriages and absolutely no emotion.

Bill is not a nice guy, he just doesn't give a shit. Of course none of them do.

Way too long and uninteresting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long Winded BS

I am sorry I wasted time reading most of this long winded drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
kept waiting

For husband to take rod down a peg. In stead it was aww shucks and oh well.

Wife's callous disrespect demands she be left out in cold in some manner

Not sure why it took 8 pages for him to get the supposed dream ending.

Any guy who jacks off watching wife get fucked over and over on dvd collection when he has the two of them to fuck anytime has serious wannabe oops I am one cuckold longings

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 6 years ago
Gag

These people are so sweet and wonderful that they would make saccharine taste like lemon juice. Should be in humor.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Just awful

Kept waiting for something real to happen. It never did. These people are robots and nothing more.

Gomez333Gomez333over 6 years ago
Ok story but

Lacking emotion I'm afraid. I can't believe the guy was totally relaxed about the wife shitting on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh my god

It went on and on and I waited for something to happen.I almost killed myself I was so bored.scanned the last 10000000 pages oh sorry the the last 71/2.TERRIBLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!!

do kill yourself !! We would all pay to see that!!!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Too . . .

. . . boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid plot

Bill is a pussy for not confronting fronting his wife when she is first observed dancing with her lover! The entire story goes downhill from there. If you are in love with wife which Bill initially was, you don't sit back and let some other guy move in on your wife. You have to realize that this guy will only be using her for a short time and then dump her just like all of his other conquests in the past. Then your wife will come back to claim you and tell you that she made a mistake! This can be all avoided if you take immediate action!

sexydad50sexydad50about 6 years ago
I liked it until

The chapter where the divorce was proposed. Crys needed to be burned. She got off way too easily and then you invited her back into their new marriage life, sweet but unfulfilling.

Good tale overall, but the ending lacked.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingabout 6 years ago
Skimmed after page 2

No reason for him to drag out the marriage short of padding the page count. Characters are all functioning sociopaths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Clinical

The characters don't show emotions appropriate for the situation. It's like reading in a Friday poetry group. Considering the couple had been married for 6 years there must be pain upon knowing your spouse was cheating. And to see it happening , the it meaning the fucking happened right there in front of you. How could you be so cool about it, so calm like talking about the weather. Pure BS. I understand that this is fiction, but fiction stories should also be at least realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The characters appear to be robots, lacking in even the most basic of emotions, or perhaps aliens, sent to earth to figure out what this thing is that humans call love.

I found it difficult to either like *or* dislike the characters, because it felt like there was nothing to grab hold on, as if the characters themselves didn't really give a rat's ass what happened, so why should I?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Blah Blah

Blah blah blah blah

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well written

Jumped the shark after the second page.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
hmmm...interesting.

Two people who married who definitely were not meant to be together. Very frustrating story. Why? How could two people marry each other and feel so comfortable at the demise their marriage. Still, very well written. I don't know how to rate this.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Bloody unlikely

but hilarious.

Early part of the story I was thinking this guy should be a poker player. How does someone watch all that with his wife without reacting with emotion? Still say it would have been hilarious if he flipped the car lights on when she was fucking in the parking lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, not close to realistic.....

Hard to believe that he could just sit and watch his wife "Crys" cheat and lie to his face about her affair. Sorry no husband could accept that. Her ass would have been out immediately. And he sat there in his car and watched their first fuck!!!! Are you kidding me. The premise was OK with him ending up with the girl friend, but the rest not so much.

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 5 years ago
fantsy

pure dreaming unreal married 6 times & 1 was my late wife's sister who lived with us for a while nothing ever went on

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Insane

Insane ridiculous story. Three wasted pages of nothing.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

An absolute unintended joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK, different but OK.

I gave your story 4*. It was easy to follow the story line so that is a plus for me. I did notice a few type O"s but that didn't put me off muck. The plot was totally unbelievable but this is fiction after all so I don't know why people say it's supposed to be more, next there going to complain syfi is not believable. It's just a story so don't get so worked up. I have read lots of stories that have high ratings but they never tripped my fancy. So I try to base my score on the ease of the story line and if I enjoyed it. It is NOT "The grapes of wrath", To kill a mocking bird" or "The call of the wild". Just one mans opinion.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

I read a great story by this author (The farmer and the actress) so wanted to give some of his other stories a go, after this one not sure if I’ll bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure if the writer is a man ...cos he writes like a woman... this was one disgustingly wimpy cuck story... just missing was bill helping chrys to get ready for her fuck sessions with Hot Rod.. may be clean her pussy and lubricate are asshole for her lover? how romantic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written story but I really didn't like the storyline. There is no way any man would have sat back and not confronted his wife as soon as he was aware. The whole situation in the restaurant with Luce was completely unreal and entirely unbelievable. The husband character was to calm about the whole situation with his wife's cheating it suggests that they no longer loved each other which then begs the question why were they still married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you are low on toilet paper print this shit and use it well. This here story should have a new category "wimps and cuckolds".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read it again...The low level of total testosterone in the whole story confirms the fact that this was a lesbian tale...

Just replace the name of the male( supposed) into a female name like Jane Jackie etc etc and it would make no difference to the story! Also one thing it confirms is that Texas Farmer Boy is actually Texas Farmer Girl or Texas Farmer Faggot...

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

It was an interesting read, but I was hoping for a BTB not the formation of a polygamous family with his cheating slut of an ex-wife no less. where he was turned into the family bull. Still gets my 5-star vote.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous