All Comments on 'The Tale of Ugly and Christmas'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OVERLANDOVERLANDover 18 years ago
NEARLY A FIVE

I would have given this a five but for the numerous misuses of grammar and the misuse of words (i.e. prosperity, posterity ; main, mane).

The story reads like it has never been edited and shows all the original mistakes. I was surprised to see that you have written numerous stories although I don't think I have read one before.

Nevertheless, a good story with a credible (almost) story line. Also it was long enough, not like the many one pagers in Lit. that are merely 'Wam bang, thank you Ma'am'.

ainuainuover 18 years ago
Comisseration

It's a good story. The people are explained, things happen, there are complications that move toward getting resolved and there is a lot of sex. So please don't let those that nitpick about grammar make you despair. I write, too, and I've received rave comments on a story at the same time I also heard from the nitpickers about change of tense or something else that has little to do with whether the story is any good or not. Now, if you were going to publish and went through a publishing house with editors, the litttle errors would have to be corrected. But for now, in Liteotica, you've written a very good story.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Honesty would have been better

Story was way too long, and with the "no sperm count" situation, was not worth reading.

hansjonhansjonover 18 years ago
Nicely Done

Nicely done! Nice treatment of first time (for both). Nice treatment of May and December. Nice treatment of mature. I liked the conflict resolution on the psychological level. It's not hard to see why it was an editors' choice. Keep up the good work. John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Quite Well Done - KUDO's Author

In with all the important things is the most important feeling of respect - this you project strongly and it makes everything credible! Well that and your talent does.

Would that more understood that.

Thanks Author - you are appreciated - more please at interval - With High Regard

CathleenCathleenover 18 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed the story very much. It's obvious you cared a great deal about the characters and how they all fit together. I agree you did show respect - with the story line as well as emotions weaved throughout.

While there were some syntax errors, it didn't prevent me from wanting to know more. I like your style and will be reading more of your work.

Congratulations on being awarded 'Editors Pick', your work is worthy of the honor.

johnegordonjohnegordonover 18 years ago
Thank you!

One of the best!

aglaisaglaisabout 18 years ago
Great - I liked it !!!

Geate story line, great style, well written

excellent

please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice story line

But everything moves from zero to 6o much too fast. Would have liked extended foreplay; that would have made sex scenes much more erotic rather than too matter-of-fact.

RealDocRealDocover 10 years ago
why?

Am I the only guy that has no interest in watching or reading about lesbo sex? Why include it in all your stories? You are a very good author but hung up on including lesbo sex in your loving wives stories. Why not just separate them or put your stories under "lesbian"?

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Mete9 months ago

The writing is pretty good but, BUT, there were so many missing words that the reader is obligated to fill in to get the meaning of the story. Hell the reader might as well have written the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous