The Talented Taxidermist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,407 Followers

She leaned forward until her nipples were brushing across Jimmy’s face. He latched onto one with his mouth and his cheeks sunk in when he sucked on it. Lucy pushed back again and pulled the nipple out of his mouth, but not before Jimmy stretched it out a ways. I saw Lucy’s mouth open. If I’d been close enough, I know I’d have heard the little moan.

Lucy had evidently gotten everything straightened out, so to speak, because she started riding Jimmy’s cock. She had to work at it, but it looked like she was enjoying her work. Lucy was pushing back and forth with a smile on her face, and Jimmy was doing his best to catch one of her bobbing nipples with each stroke she made. When he got one between his lips, Lucy would make this little shuddering motion. Jenny did that sometimes, so I knew what Jimmy was feeling. He lifted his ass off the blanket and pushed his cock all the way into her then, just like I did to Jenny. Lucy would shudder again, and kind of sag into her arms.

Jimmy had a hell of a lot more staying power than I would have had, and he showed as much talent at this job as he did at taxidermy. I watched Lucy throw her head back and groan twice before Jimmy finally lost it. He reached down and pulled her up off his cock. Lucy reached behind her butt and stroked Jimmy’s shaft until he made a couple of lurches and shot all over her back. She laid down on top of him and gave him a big wet kiss. After a few minutes, they got up and jumped back in the crick. I stayed put for about five minutes more so I could walk downstairs without embarrassing myself and scaring the daylights out of Gloria.

“Well, Gloria, I’m sorry, but I can’t arrest ‘em. They didn’t do anything against the law.”

“Not against the law? But they…, and, and they were naked…, and, and I’m sure they were…, well, they spread out that blanket for some reason. You don’t think for a minute they were going to have a picnic out there, do you?”

I didn’t tell her it looked like quite a picnic to me. It wasn’t exactly what Gloria would have considered a picnic, and I didn’t think she’d have appreciated the joke.

“Now, Gloria, it doesn’t matter what they did or were going to do. They were in Jimmy’s back yard, and that’s private property. That means they weren’t doing anything any more wrong than you do when you take off your clothes at night.”

Gloria’s eyes flashed in anger. “I will have you know I take off my clothes in the bathroom because there’s no windows in the bathroom. I don’t run around naked in front of everybody like them. I don’t want anybody seeing me.”

I kinda doubted even her mother had ever seen Gloria naked. I kinda doubted anybody would want to either.

‘Well, I’m sorry. You’re either going to have to stop watching them, or start enjoying the view.”

“Enjoying the view? What…?” Gloria shook her head at me. “Oh, you just wait until the next election.”

It’s a good thing Jenny was in a good mood that night. If she hadn’t been, I might have thought about going over to Lizzie’s. Well, not really, but I’d have had to do something.

That Thanksgiving, Jimmy sent off to Johnson City and got Lucy a ring. He told me it was special because the stone was this special gemstone called Diamonite, and you couldn’t get that just anywhere. Lucy didn’t care. She showed it to everybody who came into Jolene’s. Jolene was happy too, but she didn’t really relax until a few months after they got married.

Martha came back from having her baby, a little girl, by the way, and Lucy Jean is working at Jimmy’s shop now. They started up the bait store again, that summer. Now you can buy nightcrawlers and minnows without going all the way to Johnson City. As Jimmy said before, “Why would folks drive all that way when they got one right here?” I don’t know if it’s because the bait shop is right down by the river, or because Lucy Jean has to lean over so far to dip the minnows out of the tank, but they’re doing a lot of business. Jimmy’s also doing a lot of “critter stuffin’” as he calls it. He gets customers from as far away as Knoxville. People recognize real talent when they see it.

I know Lucy Jean appreciates his talents, both of them. Jolene told me the other day Jimmy must be pretty good at stuffing things besides dead animals. It seems Lucy Jean told her she’s in a family way. Evidently she told her about Jimmy’s other special talent, too. Jolene got this dreamy look on her face. She said she wished she’d taken the time to get to know Jimmy a little better before Lucy Jean came to Buck Lick.

Well, Jimmy just mounted my eighth buck. Jenny’s really going to kill me this time, but this one is special. He has this one tine that’s bent backwards, and another one that looks like it was broken off in a fight. I think a special buck deserves some special treatment by the talented taxidermist of Tuckahoe County. Don’t you?

***********************************

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and leave comments if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

Thanks again,

Ronde.

ronde
ronde
2,407 Followers