The Tales of Ariel Brody Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Ariel was unpacking and putting away her things when she saw Patty in the corner of her eye, leaning in the doorway. She heard the mumbled "Sorry."

Ariel turned and plopped down on her bed staring at Patty, "Yeah... What was up with that?"

Pat dropped onto her back at the foot of the bed. "I shouldn't have come. I knew that this situation was going to crop up and even though I knew it was coming I felt cornered in the car." Ariel didn't speak.

Patty stabbed her fists on the mattress. "I really want to have sex with Howard. I just don't know to do it without having everyone find out!"

Now it finally made sense to Ariel. "You mean find out that you're a virgin?" Patty's mouth dropped open as Ariel continued. "I'm afraid you're a little late with that piece of news. I've known it forever and so has Howard. It's the only logical explanation for the way you've been acting all year."

Ariel reached out and held the other girl's hand. "Your frequent rants notwithstanding there've been quite a few guys this semester who've started your engines but you always blew them off before they could get into the driver's seat."

Patty quickly covered her face with both hands. "This is all too embarrassing."

Ariel started running her fingers through Patty's hair as she said, "Believe it or not we all started out that way."

"But nobody waits until they're eighteen except the girls who nobody wants."

"First of all that's not true and secondly you already know there've been guys who've wanted to jump you."

Patty rolled onto her belly. "What if I'm no good?"

"Then I'm absolutely sure you picked the right guy in Howard. I'd imagine he'd be the most patient teacher you could have." She rubbed the girl's back before slapping her bottom. "Girl I really am jealous about the night you're about to have." She rubbed Patty's bottom and ran her fingers between her legs. "I wish I could watch!

Come on, let's go up to the big house for introductions to your new bosses."

As the two girls headed up the path Patty said "I wouldn't mind." Ariel kept walking without speaking so Patty continued. "I meant I wouldn't mind if you watched."

A few steps further up the path Ariel said, "I knew what you meant." She put her arm around the nervous girl's shoulders. "I might just take you up on that... Let me think about it."

Kathleen cooked Thai that night and everyone raved about her Larb Gai and rice. Ariel had been whispering to Patty during the serving of the entrée and their hostess looked as if she were in on the secret. As they were having after dinner drinks Kathleen asked the table, "Since it's a bit chilly to repair to the swimming pool anybody got any suggestions for after dinner entertainment?"

Ariel looked at Patty and nodded. In a cautious, nearly timid voice Patty answered her hostess. "I have a suggestion, or maybe it's a request, but I'd need Howard's help to put it into action."

Howard was taken by surprise but as he continued to eat his plum pudding and hard sauce he looked at Patty and mumbled, "Anything I can do to help, Babe, consider me in."

Patty then said, "Well Kathleen, I'm really inexperienced about sex and I'm afraid I'm not very good at it. When I asked Ariel how to best solve my problem she said that if she were a... virgin she couldn't imagine a better teacher than Howard and that I should get him to be my teacher.

Since he's already said he'd be willing to help I wondered if it might be considered entertaining for everyone to watch my lesson."

The proverbial pin didn't drop because everyone would certainly have heard it. Ariel finally called, "Shotgun! I want a front row seat for this!"

Frank said, "Everyone's kidding, right?"

Kathleen poured herself some more wine and sat back down as she stared at Patty. "No Darling, I don't believe she is." She turned to her husband as she continued. "And unless I miss my guess it all sounds like one of your manager's ideas."

Howard pushed his chair back from the table and went over behind Patty's chair. He leaned over and began nibbling her ear as his hand slipped under her shirt and into her bra. "They can't seem to make up their minds what they want to do. Why don't we grab our drinks and relax in the den?"

Patty was a near caricature of a naïve, demure young girl as she took her glass in one hand and placed her other in Howard's. She rose from her chair and allowed Howard to lead her from the room while keeping her head lowered toward the floor, only sneaking occasional looks at her soon-to-be lover by darting her eyes up toward his without moving her head.

Ariel started to push her chair back and began to rise when Kathleen asked her, "More wine my dear?"

Ariel sat back down placed her glass closer to her hostess. "Yes, please."

As Kathleen poured the wine she asked "So Ariel, I've heard my husband's opinions but I wanted a different opinion. Are there any two-year-olds on the farm which have caught your attention?"

Ariel hesitated before answering. "Kathleen you've hit on what would ordinarily be a favorite topic of mine but I wonder whether this is the most appropriate time to address it." She again began to rise.

"Except that I think this is the perfect time to discuss it." She smiled at Ariel. "After all, it seems we've lost all our other dinner guests and a hostess must keep her remaining guest entertained."

A deep groan drifted in from the next room. "Actually I wonder whether the best entertainment might not be going on without us in the den."

Kathleen smiled, "Possibly but if I allow you to head in there I'd probably feel compelled to follow shortly thereafter and we'd be leaving my husband with no one to entertain him.

So as exciting as it might be in there, I think that room is barred from us unless Frank decides to go in and take the best seat first."

"No, you girls go in. I'll head upstairs and read before bed."

"Frank you know I rarely give you a hard time but tonight I'm afraid I have to. The way I see it you have three choices and reading isn't one of them. You can either go into the den and watch the sex show or you can go up to our room where you can expect to be followed by Ariel and I. For sure I'll jump your bones and she can either join in or play spectator."

"You said that I had three choices."

"Oh yeah, all of the above."

Frank looked like he might argue but seeing the look in Kathleen's eyes he rose and straightened his tie as he headed for the den with Ariel and his wife close behind.

Patty was naked on the sofa and had her feet on Howard's shoulders as his tongue explored her vagina with periodic forays up to her clit. She had more or less stopped moaning but was emitting a series of high pitched squeaks as her fingers clenched and opened in Howard's hair. Each time as she built toward a new crescendo she would yank on his hair, trying to drive his entire head into her canal. As her head snapped back and forth she spotted her new audience and smiled at Ariel saying simply, "...fucking awesome!"

Howard reached up and grabbed Patty's breasts. As soon as he began massaging her nipples she resumed groaning. In a few short minutes he again brought her yet another orgasm causing her to lift her feet off Howard's shoulders and begin kicking him hard with her heels impacting his back just below his scapula.

Howard sat up and Patty looked like she was about to cry over the absence of his tongue. He chucked as he said"Don't worry, I still need to pay more attention to your clit but it's time to shift positions; partly because it's time for you to share in the workload and partly to get my back out of the range of your dangerous heels." He reclined on the couch pulling Patty's pussy over his face, leaving her staring at his throbbing cock. "Kiss it!"

Patty tentatively reached out and at first touched and then held Howard's cock. She smiled and suppressed a giggle just as his teeth started nibbling her clit. Suddenly her mouth opened wide as she tried to put his entire organ in her mouth. "Easy girl, it won't work without lubrication. Be gentle at first, kiss it and lick it; as it becomes coated with your saliva it'll be easier to suck. Remember when I started working on your pussy? Little kisses and gentle licks were still needed even though you were very wet inside, and I can't produce as much lubrication as you can." He lowered his lips back between Patty's legs and resumed nibbling.

Watching the drama between Patty and Howard's cock reminded Ariel of a story from her childhood. Rikki Tikki Tavi the mongoose dancing his deadly dance with Nagaina, the deadly mother Cobra. Each was seemingly mesmerized by the other as they feint and parry, kiss and lick, move and countermove. It seemed that Patty had made a new best friend and was eager to get to know it's every feature, every like and dislike in as short a period of time possible. Three times she tried to deep throat it and three times she had to stop, interrupted by a fit of gagging and choking. She looked at Howard and asked, "What am I doing wrong?"

He lifted his face from its snack to reply, "Nothing really but it's a skill that needs to be learned and you're trying to skip high school and go straight to college. Spin around and put your legs over the sofa back and hang your head over the edge of the seat."

After Patty positioned herself Howard said, "Now this might be a little uncomfortable while your throat is learning what it's capable of but it's a far friendlier angle of attack." He moved around on his knees and inserted his cock into the teen's mouth. As he began rocking in and out he made sure that the end of his tool touched, but never penetrated the entrance to her throat.

At one point she reached up and removed his cock and said, "You know from this position you could be eating me too!"

He chuckled, "You already know how to receive pleasure. Besides, I don't want your attention divided. This is all about your getting pleasure from pleasing me. Now suck my cock, slut!"

She smiled, "I never knew you could be a virgin and a slut so I guess I am learning." She gobbled his cock back into her mouth and after three quick strokes she grabbed his ass and thrust his full length into her and down her gullet. She scraped her front teeth through his pubic hair trying to trap some between her teeth. The thrust took Howard by surprise and he began to lose control. They both felt it coming so Patty injected a heightened sense of urgency in their lovemaking until Howard began to spurt into the girl's mouth. Her hands grabbed the base of his tool and began milking him until every drop which was within him was now in her mouth.

Patty swung her legs around and once she was seated on the sofa she spit all his cum into her right hand while pulling him into a deep kiss with her left. After she broke from the kiss she lapped up most of the cum and swallowed it with a huge grin. What little was left clinging to her palm she rubbed into her nipples and offered each for Howard to suckle.

Kathleen leaned over and softly said to Ariel, "She didn't need lessons, she just needed confidence."

Patty heard the comment and held her hand to her mouth in a mock attempt to conceal her giggle. "Anyone want to stand in while Howard's recuperating?"

Howard grabbed her chin and turned her to face him. "No going to the bullpen yet! This pitcher doesn't want to come out in the fifth inning. In the real world you won't have a bullpen to go to so you'd better learn how to accelerate my recovery time. At least if you ever want to become a top shelf whore!"

Patty kept her eyes locked on Howard's as she took his face gently in the palms of her hands and began kissing her way around it.

Ariel almost jumped out of her chair when something touched her left shoulder. Kathleen had apparently risen unnoticed and gotten them drinks from the bar. She held out a 10 oz. bar glass containing a tan viscous liquid. As Ariel looked up Kathleen asked, "Buttery nipple?"

Ariel laughed. "Large nipples, I see."

Patty had pulled Howard onto the couch and she sat on his lap facing him. As she continued kissing him she reached between them and made sure that his semi hard cock received near constant stimulation as she rubbed her labia and clit against it.

Howard did very little. He allowed Patty to do him without adding much energy to her efforts. She again reached between them and repositioned Howard's cock so as to seat the purple head just inside the entrance to her core, the entrance to a path which would finally remove the one social impediment which had debilitated her for as long as she could remember. Their eyes were locked on each other's and Howard became moving his hips ever so slightly, just enough to augment Patty's efforts. He sensed that she still wanted control of her own ascent into womanhood. Like a riding student posting on horseback she let her body weight drive the spike which was his cock ever deeper into her until with one rapid thrust she impaled herself fully on that spike.

Howard quickly reached up and wrapped his arms around her and showered her face with kisses before pulling back to allow their eyes entry into each other's souls. His hands slid down her back until each had firmly grabbed one cheek of her ass. They both knew it was his turn to drive. Patty quickly leaned in and gave Howard a closed lips little girl kiss and as she pulled back she flashed a huge grin to her audience who responded with polite golf applause. Howard began the rhythm of their lovemaking and all could hear the incipient moan growing Patty's throat.

She needed no instruction. She was fucking.

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12