All Comments on 'The Talk Ch. 02'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Terrific

Great story so far.... very good build up.... now lets get to the sex lol. hurry up with part 3

mrichardsmrichardsalmost 20 years ago
YES

Yes keep going.Like the other comment said lets have some sex next chapter. Like a family orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
keep the story rolling

keep the story cumming - loved it.

GRANGERGRANGERalmost 20 years ago
Please! Don't Stop Now

This is not a wham, bam, thank you mam story. It even has words that are above the 6th grade level. So please keep up the good work and continue on.

Jim1078Jim1078almost 20 years ago
It just gets better..

I'm sure you won't stop here, keep em comming and I'll read every one of them..

gamma33gamma33almost 20 years ago
Like it? Hate it? No, Loved it

Just a great story that has to be continued. Kathy sounds like a very, very sexy wife, one every man should have.

I'll be waiting for a continuation.

seafairer4usaseafairer4usaalmost 20 years ago
seafairer4usa

This is a fun story, keep up the great story telling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Stuff

Your story telling talents are awesome. The story was very real and I was feeling it....More please!

Northwest GuyNorthwest Guyalmost 20 years ago
Please Continue

Very well written...the historical information was very interesting...it would be a crime to end it here...looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good story

An excellent story with a very engaging premise. Too bad more parents can't have such a modern outlook on education and the various trials and tribulations that young adults encounter. With the persence of the various information media that is so much of our day-to-day life; we really are raising childern to adulthood much faster than ever before. Unfortunately, the art of parenthood hasn't progressed at the same rate.

I really enjoyed the story and look forward to the rest of the series.

Thank you for a well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Definitely continue!

The intelligence of the writing astounds even me! You seem to have a good handle on life in general and arousal and emotions in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well written, well developed

Definitely continue! This is a good story, so far, and very well written, something which is sorely lacking in a lot

of these stories. You have a great plot line going here-keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GREAT STORY

keep it up, but do it soon, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
About time!!!!!!!

Its about time a real writer stepped up to the plate.

It is a little slowwer than the normal story here but that is what makes it so good...

Keep up the good work and please don't make me wait to long for the next installment..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Keep the story going

A slow start can make for a better climax. Your sense of humor in story adds real life

khkbkhkbalmost 20 years ago
Author or writer?

There's a difference in my opinion. Writers are many on Literotica but just a few (maybe three handful of them) deserve to be called author. Nightshadow definitely is one of them.

These two installments prove his skills. The way he's slowly setting the pace is incredible. I wish there were more of these. Though not a native speaker I can clearly feel how the story ever so slowly starts to boil. Just great.

nightshadownightshadowalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Thank to all of you!

Your comments were extremely encouraging (except for the one bonehead who doesn't seem to appreciate actual story-telling)! For the better part of two weeks I've been wracking my skull to figure out how I could continue the storyline and I FINALLY got it.

I just wrote Chapter Three and I'm quite pleased with it. I have to edit it and I'd like to wait and see what my Beta-Reader has to say about it before I post, but I have a feeling that you'll be seeing the third chapter sooner rather than later.

Thanks again for all of your wonderful and supportive comments! I only hope that the next part will be as enjoyable for you as the first two were.

NS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
EX-E-LUNT

ONE OF THE BEST STORIES TO COME AROUND IN A LONG TIME. IT'S ONE THAT SOUNDS CLOSE TO BEING TRUE. TO SAY I ENJOYED IT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
loveit

excellent story line,well written ,holds my interest,plz continue it

CrazyyAngelCrazyyAngelover 19 years ago
Very nice

Very good story. Excellent writing and some scenes had me laughing out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
where to from here?

this story keeps me wondering. too much background tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ticks + suffocation = ;(

Nightshadow, this is a quite nice story so far. But I see a problem with the treatment of the tick. Causing suffocation will make the tick release its fluids with all the pathogens into the host's body during its death struggle.

But maybe the parents simply don't know that.

Hermit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice!

I managed to read the first part in a matter of minutes and I love the second one as much. Your English is colorful and beautiful, you are a skilled writer and you make me actually feel the emotions of the characters which is an exception on a web like this one. I would love to read anything else written by you, but first I have to finish this one. Judging from the description, the last part seems to be VERY interesting. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nightshadow is just so damn...

clever! I'm loving this series, and, to be perfectly frank, I'm looking forward to some daddy-dick getting shoved up a certain Little Princess's sweet little slit.

catchmyhoodcatchmyhoodover 9 years ago
Could have been faster

The story goes longer. But it is good to read with fine details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous