All Comments on 'The Talk Ch. 08'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
lassifritzlassifritzover 19 years ago
More

I know you said in the beginning of this submission that this is probably the grand finale, but please just one more. It is probably the best series I have read on Lit, and to give it up now would seriously hurt me. It was so good, I almost want to give you sexual favors for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant

I think you are right to finish while your story is at the top, I would definitely put it in my top ten all time favourites. They say that the biggest erogenous zone is the one between the ears, and I think you have tickled an awful lot of erogenous zones with your work.

The only thing that will pacify my disappointment over the end of this story is the assurance that you are working on something as good, I can't believe anything could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well Done

Bravo Nightshadow, Bravo. Very well written and thought out. I fell in love with this family from the first installment. This series had me sexually stimulated with every paragraph. I would love to see more from this author. Thank you, Nightshadow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
6 star

the very best i have read on the site.please don't stop now. finish up with two more chapters. thank you again for a great story

GRANGERGRANGERover 19 years ago
More Also

Great story. And, I also would like to see another chapter where mom gets hers and they continue their incestous lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
DP negative

Left Mom out, alas.

Vaginal DP just doesn't cut it. True [hot] DP involves anal.

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazover 19 years ago
A very well written Story.

It is a very good story. Very well written upto this chapter. It does not have to include every sexual act.The daughter fucked by son and father both at the same time took away the good spirit and responsible attitude through out the story. In my opinion 8 chapters are more than enough for this well written story. I enjoyed all the chapters thoroughly.A concluding chapter will be OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BEST EVER

After following this story , and could hardely wait for the next chapter. You have done a re markable job with this story. I do believe that we can read between the lines how it would continue. As much as I wouldn't mind reading more of this story , I respect your wishes. In the event you change your mind & continue , I will be most happy to read it.[ WE THANK YOU ]

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
saddened

such a good job with first 7 chapters,but very disappointing last one,needless to say i am no writer,nor a good critic,but the last one left somethign out,i guess it was the fact that son pulled outa mom thier first time to give sis a double,that just didnt resonate with me,but overall a great job of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good

Worth the wait. Please don't make us wait this long again. Not a big fan of the double pussy penetration, but you managed to make me not care. The build up was good, the climax was good. The dream sequence thing was freaky. Lets not do that again. Whatever you decide for the next chapter, one though describes what I am thinking right now. Please sir can I have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You've done better

Not your best work. It seems like you gave up on this chapter before you even got started on it. I would strongly suggest a re-write, with a lot more straight up sex, swapping, and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unfinished?

This chapter, what with it's abrupt ending, just does not seem finished to me. It seems to be a disappointing ending to

an otherwise outstanding series. Some discussion by the family about how they felt about engaging in

the incestous acts might have been in order and some admissions by the kids about the other people

they knew were into incest (alluded to in an earlier chapter) would have been interesting. Hope you write more

stories about incest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Does Not Meet expectations

Nightshadow,

Obviously you have skills in the psychological descriptions of the dilemma confronting this family, their desires for one another. However, your story has devolved into run of the mill descriptions of sex acts and cliches "Oh Daddy, It feels soooo good". I expected more from you considering the psychological build up of the previous installments. Your character development took a serious U-Turn around Chapter 6. Mom coming home and jumping on her son just doesn't ring true to the character you presented at first. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic.A great oportunity to describe all types of sexe with a style of book. Please continue with more submissions, there is very much for to write. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved it

I loved the whole backstory thats leds up to this point. It really lets you know the characters better.

I think the vaginal dp was very hot. Its not done nearly enough. However, I think more description is in order so you can balance all the analysis of previous chapters with more erotic text.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

yeti8080kyeti8080kabout 19 years ago
Remarks

Yes... there was a too-severe drop-off in the story from about chapter 6. Mother came around way too fast. Ofcourse, to have kept the rate consistant and realistic in achieving the goal of a full-blown family orgy, you would have had to write more chapters. Which would have required more work. So I understand if you didn't want to finish the story quickly.

On the other hand, if you want to improve the story... while rampant, descriptive, sex-scenes are nice (its what many of us are here for anyway), it is not absolutely necessary when the subject is incest. If the subject matter is constructed carefully enough, its more than sufficient. Readers appreciate that, I think. Several of your chapters don't have any sex-scenes in it, yet they still are labeled as "hot". I personally think you could have gotten away with not writing any sex scene at all in the final chapter. In other words...don't let the horny demagogues slay a story's quality! I'm giving the story a 100, for the sake of the series... but you can do better! A rewrite on the last couple chapters! :)

BTW, Chapter 4 remains my favorite. I was truly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you!

One of the best works of incest erotica I've read. Please continue the saga!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mixed Feelings

Storyline is enjoyable, the sex scenes are hot, yet the mother seems to be treated as a third wheel throughout the stories, as a lot of the focus seems to be more on the father - daughter tryst, especially in this chapter (e.g. the brother focusing the camera on the couple, brother pulling out of the mother to dp sister though it was mother - son's first time). Why not the same treatment for the mother?

I agree with the previous comment posters, maybe some rewrite is in order. I would truly like to see an equal treatment in all of the characters, or at the very least a believable expansion on how the mother changed her mind and a tangible action on the father's part to show he means what he says to his wife.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
anticlimatic

Gee...after all the build-up. Well...It was hot as hell. I hope this isn't all there is. Great story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awsome

I have now read all of your stories and I have to say BRAVO.You write very well. You put the emphasis on the story not just the sex making it that much better. Hoping you will write more stories.Awsome and again BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fan-fuckin-tastic

This was a great story. I simply had a hard-on the entire time I read the family episode. I was a little disappointed that David and his dad din't have any "time together". The story was a little long but the build-up to the climax was worth the wait. As soon as the family was involved in fucking each other i had cum dripping from my cock. And as soon as i finished my wife was ready to give me a great hand job. Of course, she talked to me about our son fucking her as she jerked my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

I just finished reading every word of every sentence of every paragraph and boy am I horny. I had a hrad-on from the very beginning ntil they took a lunch break. I really hope you write more of this series and make a side show of mom and daughter and dad and son. That would make the story complete especially if mom and daughter get to watch dad and son fuck and the two guys watch the girls fuck also. We had a neighbor that there was common knowledge that the dad was fucking his adult daughter and later when she married there were stories going around that they had a swap session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FANTASTIC

What a great story,just loved the way the story unfolded.This is one reason I like reading incest by great storytellers such as you.NO pain just love honour pleasure etc etc.This series is the foundation for a long story where much expansion is possiable.

Is sorry the one who rated you 00 didn't get the message, maybe on re reading, who knows.I know you deserve 200.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a Delight

Just finished The Talk. Sorry it ended. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Tastefully told and a well put case for incest. Very, very well written and almost painfully erotic. Again, I was so very sorry when it ended.

Julius

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stellar!

I just read the whole series, and I have to say, I'm very impressed (and HOT!!!). Your talent is a treasure and I'm so honored that you shared it with us. I've got to take a breather now (and find some dry panties) but I'll be reading every last thing you've written, because you're one of the best writers on Lit-E. Great job!

_vernon_vernonover 15 years ago
Excellent story

Not the sexiest ever, but incredibly erotic--and I'm talking about the entire sequence. And I appreciated the quality of the mechanics as well as the story line.

clark3001clark3001about 15 years ago
Nice TALKing to you !

The sex is good but the whole reasoning of the parents towards incest makes theis story great. All porn movies are looking for a story in the wrong places. The story is right here and man its HOT !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellant

I've been reading Literotica stories for about 7 years now and this is the first time I've commented. this is by far the best story I've read. I didn't read it for jack off material, just because I love to read erotic stories. I'm 68 years old but I have to tell you I loved this story. I can't relate it to anything in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

When I started reading this story I couldn't stop. I was up till 2 AM. This is the hotest incest story I've ever read. I was sorry to see it end. I wish you would change your mind and continue the story. I can think of several plot lines and additional events that could take this story further. For example, the kids could deveolp close relations with friends who have similar relations with their parents, or the son or daughter or both could get married and bring spouses into the family relationship. Also the mother or daughter could become pregnant. Just some thoughts. I do hope you continue. I love your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great series

I've read them and enjoyed them all very much. Definitely one of the best work's I've come across on LitE so far!

guyman422guyman422over 13 years ago
Good job

The series was great. Realistic...with a well developed plot that was plausible!!! Keep writing. Your great!

guyman422guyman422almost 13 years ago
This series ...

Is one of my very favorites! THANKS!

Keep writing you have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disappointing

I agree this "Does Not Meet expectations" as you clearly lost momentum along the way and ended on a very lame orgy scene that frankly relied on a one-trick DPP stunt that you failed to describe with much enthusiasm. There is so much potential left hanging in this family tale, and, making it worse, you spent so much early effort setting us up for nothing.

All that detail about the methods of contraception, video evidence and societal morals, plus, a foursome of fairly credible participants then you commit the unpardonable writer's sin of "burying your lead" by never delivering on the passion of the consummation.

An accidental or planned pregnancy, is practically begging to rear its head down the road. Do Dave or Sue find an outside lover? At what point does the son become the alpha dog in the foursome, if he's not nearly there already? So many issues left hanging. Even the girl/girl was delivered only in passing - no passion or electricity in the dialog.

The best scene was the tick removal early on. It had a bit of heat and humor as I recall. Then a lot of teasing. Nothing wrong with that IF there's a payoff. Instead, it was like you just phoned it in. Kathy is suddenly overtly gung-ho and the younger pair became kind of two dimensional. Dave even pulls out of Kathy to do the lame stunt. No WAY does he give that first ever time with Kathy up like that. SILLY.

I must also touch upon the latent guy/guy issue of the whole DP and even more the DPP concept. Even when just sharing and hot-swapping involving another male, there has to be a yuck factor for a straight-up male when it comes to oral and kissing when he knows where her mouth or other orifice has just been etc. Showering is a great plot device and it's so practical too.

In summary, it might have made a good quick dirty story in two or three parts. Eight rambling parts and a non-ending frankly sucks for your readers, even the adoring fans who're singing praises.

I'm harsh because you're a promising storyteller who could do so much better.

surrenderme72surrenderme72almost 13 years ago
Fab

Just a fabulous series. I enjoyed each and every chapter, with alot of expectation for the last. Not a disappointment for me.

Curious_MarkCurious_Markover 12 years ago
Very slow

I stayed to see if it got any better but sadly it did not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hopefully

there will be more. It was alluded to in an earlier chapter that the kids were with another couple or more that were maybe in an incestual relationship. I would like to see them included. Mom still NEEDS to get her DP, maybe as an anal/pussy use. The girls also need to fulfill their lesbian/bi encounter beyond sucking the cum from her pussy.

There are so many possibilities for this story. Sigh, but I see the last installment was made some time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Requires an ending

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site, however it hasn't finished in this chapter and needs a final chapter to show how it pans out. I finished a little deflated.

apollo90apollo90about 12 years ago
Awesome!

About the series; there is a lot of "theory" stuff and discussion in the chapters, but when you get down to the sec, you are awesome. Keep it up, Can't wait for Chapter 8. You should bring in the two friends that Sue and David were with when they started the relationship (there was a hint of an incestuous relationship there...)

Thanks for the vibes!

RenewerReneweralmost 12 years ago
Awesome series!

A great story and series! Very well done plot, build up, depth of characters, and teasing along was so well done. I do feel this could be extended or wrapped up a little better but loved it all the same. I loved the psychological look at the father's subconscious in the dream sequence. If you do ever come back to this story I would be glad to read the continuation! On to reading more of your works!

gyndoctorgyndoctorover 11 years ago
Great Job!

Great writting andgreat story!

gyndoctorgyndoctorover 11 years ago
Great!!

Great job on this series! The job of just keeping the people together must take time! I thought that you were very up on the subject of incest to even write a series like this. Again thank you! I will be reading more of your work from Lit.

BraV0010BraV0010over 11 years ago
Great story

I like slow and detailed build ups. The theory and history behind incest was great. I like how there was some actual thought behind the deed instead of everybody just jumping each others bones. Makes it all same more real. This is definitely my favourite series. I hope you'll write more stories with this kind of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!!!

This is my first comment about the series. I truly enjoyed it and with so loose morals our country now has the story is believable. Wonderfully written and great dialogue had me hard throughout the series. Now I wonder how this depraved factious family would continue their sexual explouts. Would a chapter deal with exhibitionists outside the home or add an animal to their play? I await the next chapter.

EyelanderEyelanderalmost 11 years ago
Great

Great story and love the build up, keep writing!

darknight25darknight25over 10 years ago
WOW!!!!

What a story!! Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A great series, without a doubt, but...

a few objections on my part. I agree with the anon who wrote "saddened." For the very first time Dave's got his big hard cock up his own mother's cunt, the dream of lots and lots of boys. Of course he's fucking away like a trooper. For a boy like Dave and plenty of other sons his mother's cunt is the perfect receptacle provided by nature for his big cock and all the creamy semen he's got in his hot young balls. He's just loving the feeling of his big prick surrounded by all that warm wet loving mommy-twat, the best feeling a son can ever have. He feels he's back home, where he started out and lived for nine months, where his stiff prick is safe and protected and loved. Why force Dave to withdraw from his beloved mother's beloved mommy-hole and stick his cock up his sister's twat--where it's been countless times before--now right up next to his dad's cock? WTF is that?! Through this whole, admittedly brilliant series, not once has the lusty 19 year old boy experienced the ultimate joy of unloading his balls up the same cunt he came out of. That's terribly unfair both to Dave and to his mother. Surely mom has the right to feel her cunt-walls plastered a nice sticky white with the copious cream from her David's young balls. And with all the huge doses of potent sperm that dad's shooting up his baby girl's tight little twat (vasectomies aren't always final) and that Dave's shooting up his inside his mom, both males can fuck a baby up a welcoming family twat. Sue'd love to have her daddy's baby, and Dave'd be bursting with boyish pride, he'd be over the moon, at fucking a baby up where he was once a baby. That's what family cunts and family cocks and family semen are for.

nightshadownightshadowover 10 years agoAuthor
Comments appreciated

While I don't mind constructive criticism, I have to wonder sometimes if others truly understand WHAT constructive criticism is. There is a difference between telling an author how a story could have been better and telling an author how YOU would've written a story. For instance, if I'd been told that the dialog came across as cheap and hackneyed, showing little imagination or it came across as being rushed- THAT is constructive criticism and I'd deeply appreciate that. Being told, however, that the story should've gone in a particular direction or specific events should've occurred between characters... my (respectful!!!!) response to that is thus: perhaps there's a story YOU would like to tell better than I could and perhaps the time has come for you to tell it. As for me? I've written all that I ever would on this story and it's done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Promising series, but unsatisfying ending

I enjoyed all of the parts up until the ending. What there is of Ch. 8 is fine, but after setting up a full days activities it just abruptly ends at page 4 with a break for lunch as if a piece is missing. So what was a series of parts that I could rate as 4-4.5 individually, ends with with a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.Great story

I liked this story very much. I reckon it could have been extended a few weeks to see how they settle down to their sex filled lives

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love real incest, too ad it's fiction

Gave it five stars, I love to read mom son incest, father daughter not so much. We have daughters and a son. I simply can not wrap my head around the father daughter stuff. But mom son is a real turn on.

sTars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The long, hot build up was...

necessary, I guess, but all that for a couple of pages of sex was a bit much. A little more balance would have been appreciated. You are a good writer, but this was a mindfuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I loved, loved, loved the entire story. To me the absolute, very best part was when the kids performed for the parents in the kitchen. I was really turned on to the point that when the mom got excited so badly, I also was excited. My cock was dripping cum and I had not touche it. My wife and I love watching people have sex. We entertained some friends many years ago and things got hot after a strip poker game and they were fucking on our sofa while we fucked in an over stuffed chair and we watched them as they came several times. He unloaded into her and we watched as it dripped out of her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missing 2 final chapters

Great story so far but missing 2 final chapters.

Chapter 9 should cover the rest of the day after the husband and son have made lunch and everyone is fully recharged.

Chapter 10 should cover the day after from about 4 pm to 10 pm and how this new relationship effects the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fifteen years later

I can't believe it's been 15 years since I last read this story and when I last read it there were only 6 chapters so I hadn't read the last 2. So hot! Loved the story then and I still love it now! It stands the test of time and omg so awesome!

SouthTXSirSouthTXSiralmost 4 years ago
Love it, but a "stretch" pun intended.

First off I love your writing style, and swear you might actually be a shrink. However I do think it a huge stretch, pun intended, to think Sue could handle both cocks so soon in her sexual life without extreme pain, and tears. I do wish the story hadn't concluded before Kathy got her share, since she turned in to a wanton slut so ferociously on day three.

Great story!

OldManSOldManSover 3 years ago
Thank you...!

Your story mentioned that the kids confessed to another brother and sister what they were doing. They would be an exciting story to put two familys in the same story. Big buildup and it stops for LUNCH.......?

LongTimer2LongTimer2over 3 years ago
Wow! Just Wow!

Really a great build up to the story. Made me wish I was there running the video camera. Wish you were still adding to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Inconsistent...But still fun!

Yes, this series is old and the author doesn't seem to post any longer, but since I spent the time reading tjis, I might as well make a comment....

Towards the end of the first page of this chapter, you have the patents resetting their dominance in the house....But that was something they relinquished to they daughter when she objected to their reasonable "no sex while we're home" rule and made them back down in chapter 5.

I understand the author ending things, but given he spent so much effort trying to make the characters and situation believable (as opposed to the silly one dimensional characters and simple plots of many "sex stories" here) it would have been interesting see how the family turned out in the long term.

Did the family activity have detrimental effects long term?

Did the kids go to college and lead independent lives or stay at home for the sex?

Did they find outside mates or stay within the family?I

How did impact the parent's relationship? Any jealousy, resentmemt?

It's my out the question that in the long term mom would be jealous of her younger, fertile, attractive daughter.

All worthwhile questions for a serious series.

ic12ic12about 3 years ago

This is the first time that I’ve ever read a pornographic morality play. It was so hot but, so informative!

perejohn41perejohn417 months ago

A most interesting story series. I, for one, wish that the author had one more chapter, although I can pretty well imagine how it would go. Thank you for your story ability.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous