The Talk Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,775 Followers

Sue bounced up and down like a little girl and clapped as she said, "Yeah! Ditto! What she said! C'm'ere Daddy!"

I hit the record button, made sure the red light was on and joined my joyous daughter. As Susan led me to the couch, I spoke aloud for the camera. "Hello, again. Well, as you can see, we've gotten started already. The couple you see next to me are my son, David, and his mother, Kathy. I'm Paul-"

Sue pushed me backward on the sofa, next to Dave, and said, "Dad, we did the introductions already. Just shut up and enjoy the best blowjob you'll ever have." She got down between my knees and began to gently stroke my manhood, to get a feel for her father's cock. The feeling of her soft skin on mine was almost electric and I felt my cock stiffen even more.

Kathy pulled off of David briefly to say, "I resent that remark, young lady. While you might be very talented, you lack the experience to be the best at sucking your father's cock. Maybe, with more practice, you and I might have a contest one day. But today let's check the competitive stuff at the door, hmm?"

"Honey?" I said with a glance to my wife. "I think our son needs you right now. And, Kitten, feel free to say whatever you like." I stroked her cheek gently. "Just, please, don't make me wait any longer." Sue smiled broadly at me and, without another word, launched herself at my cock. My wife shook her head at me and resumed her assault on our son, who seemed like he'd been transported to another world of bliss while his mother sucked expertly on his member.

At first, my daughter was timid with her treatment of me. Her tongue darted out playfully, tasting the pre-cum from my cock head as it dribbled out in bubbles. Once she had a taste, though, that was all she wrote. Sue's lips quickly fastened onto my cock head and her tongue began to swirl all around the tip as she applied some gentle suction. Once all the pre-cum had disappeared down her throat, she allowed more of my cock to slide down past her lips until she couldn't take any more of it down. She was about halfway down when she stopped and looked up at me with happy eyes. She pulled off, her lips smacking as they parted from my cock, and said, "You like, Daddy?" There was a thin line of saliva which connected her bottom lip to my cock and even though I couldn't feel it, it was one of the most erotic things I'd see so far.

"God, YES, I like!" I growled. "Keep going!" She gladly obeyed. As Sue started to post her lips up and down my cock, I said, between gasps, "Okay... here's the plan. Sue and Kathy suck us both off to orgasm. Then they trade places to get us hard again. Once we're both hard again, we can get down to some nice........ oh, FUCK, Sue! Yes! Keep doing that with your tongue!" I took a deep breath of air to regain my thoughts and then continued. "Where was I? Oh, yeah. Once we're both hard again, then we get started with actual sex... but we don't cum, then. We do it long enough to enjoy it, y'know?"

"Dad!" Dave groaned. "We don't need a fucking road map, okay? Just shut up and enjoy your blowjob, like me!" He pulled his mother up from his cock and leaned down to kiss her passionately. "Jesus Christ, Mom, you're driving me crazy!"

Kathy kissed him back as she stroked him idly. "You like the way I suck your cock, Dave? Your dad's never complained, either. I'm glad you're enjoying it." She pulled back from her son's face and kissed his cock, which turned into a gentle suck on his cockhead. She lifted her head up and said, "Y'know, I think I'd like my son to lick me after this. It's only fair, right?" She eyed Dave carefully, to guage his reaction.

Dave didn't flinch. "Yes! You got it, Mom! Consider it done. Just... oh, fuck, PLEASE finish me off!" He pushed her head back down to his crotch and Kathy immediately resumed her blowjob.

Sue's head bobbed up and down on my pole quickly. While she lacked experience and finesse, she definitely made up for it with enthusiasm. She licked, slobbered, sucked and drooled all over my cock with wild abandon. I noticed that her hand had snaked back to her pussy, so that she could play with herself while she sucked me off. I let my gaze drift a little further and it came to rest on the TV monitor. I could see exactly what was going on from the other perspective now. Both mother and daughter were playing with themselves while they sucked us off. The sight of my daughter's pussy, wet and slick with desire as her fingers plunged into it, set me off.

"OH, shit," I called out. "This is it, Kitten! I'm gonna blow! I'm gonna cum!"

Dave thrust his hips up into his mother's face and I could tell by the tense lines on his forehead that he wasn't far behind. Kathy intensified her attack on her son's penis and pulled off just quick enough to say, "Go ahead, son. Cum for me. Cum in your mother's mouth. It's okay."

That was it. I couldn't hold back any more. Susan held my cock still in her mouth as her tongue swirled about it wildly in anticipation of my explosion. She didn't have to wait long. With a loud, inarticulate grunt, I came and filled my daughter's mouth with more than three days' worth of semen. Droplets of it dripped out of the corners of her mouth, but my daughter kept a firm lip-lock on my cock as she sucked down and swallowed every drop that she could manage from me. I felt myself spurt at least four times and continued to spasm periodically while she let my cock soften in her mouth.

Dave, as soon as he saw droplets of my cum leak out past his sister's lips, started to fill his mother's mouth with his sperm. He bucked and thrashed wildly, like a bronco bull, as he sent slug after slug of semen down Kathy's throat. Kathy was not deterred, though. She held tight onto his hips as he jerked beneath her expert tongue and swallowed every drop he had to offer without losing a single bit. When his spams subsided, she resumed her blowjob at a more leisurely pace until his cock was completely soft in her mouth.

Both Dave and I sat back on that sofa for a few minutes and breathed heavily from our mind-blowing orgasms. While we caught our breaths, Kathy and Susan treated us to a very pleasant show of them kissing. They shared the remains of our cum and let their tongues play while their hands roamed over each others' body. Dave and I looked on with keen interest until both girls parted with big smiles on their faces.

"That was nice, sweetie," my wife told Sue. Then she looked at Dave and said, "And THAT was fantastic. I hope you cum like that ALL the time!"

"Did it feel like someone had fired a hose down your throat?" Sue asked her mother.

"Yup."

"Then, yeah, he pretty much cums like that all the time. And, y'know what? Dad's not much different." She looked at me and leaned forward to let her wonderful breasts rest against my thighs. "You tasted great, Daddy," she informed me.

I smiled. "Thank you, Kitten. You did a wonderful job sucking me off. Your brother was right: you've got talent." I pulled her up so that she could stretch across my body and kissed her gently and appreciatively.

Kathy, however, was of a different mind. She pulled our son down onto the floor with her and kissed him passionately. When they broke the kiss, she said, "I wasn't kidding, you know. I WANT you to lick me!" She laid back, grabbed hold of Dave's face and gently pulled him down to her mound, which was as shaven as her daughter's.

Dave was all smiles as he leaned down to first taste and then dine on his mother's pussy. He went at it like a man possessed and, within a few minutes, had his mother squirming on the floor with squeals of glee. Dave used every technique I could think of on his mother, some in part and others in full. He tried the Alphabet, the Dive Bomber, Sweeping the Fence... every technique I could imagine was a part of his repertoire.

I looked over at my daughter as we watched Dave eat out his mother. "Does he eat you like that all of the time?" I asked.

Sue blushed. "Not always," she said. "I don't really like it that much. It kinda tickles me and not in a good way. It feels good for a few minutes, but after that I can't really stay still long enough to enjoy it. I guess I'm pretty sensitive down there." While she told me this, she started to slowly, languidly stroke my cock, which was pressed between us.

Kathy writhed on the living room floor as she started to cum. She grabbed hold of our son's head, locked her heels behind his back and simply began to vibrate as her eyes rolled back into her head and her jaw went slack. For several seconds she seemed frozen like that, lost in a thousand throes of orgasm, and Dave somehow managed to survive it with aplomb. He didn't freak out or try to pull away. He just held on for dear life as his mother was racked by a series of orgasms the likes of which she'd probably never known before. At that moment, I felt a bit of admiration for my son. While I was no slouch at pussy-eating, Dave was apparently MUCH better at it than I.

Finally, Kathy came back down to earth and let go of Dave's head as she slumped back and splayed her arms and legs out on the living room floor in exhaustion. Her magnificent tits heaved with exertion and Dave slowly crawled his way up his mother's body until he was laying on top of her completely. I could see, from this angle, that he was now completely erect, but he wasn't so crass as to start fucking his mother just yet. He showered her with kisses and, once she was fully aware of herself, she began to return the gentle pecks lovingly. She grabbed hold of his face in both hands and kissed him passionately for several long seconds as she giggled quietly to herself. During all of this, Dave's cock was pressed firmly against the entrance of his mother's pussy but not once did it go in without her permission.

"Mm-hm," she cooed. "Hm-hm-ha-ha-ha. Oh, God, Dave, that was... you're incredible! Where'd you learn to eat a woman like that?"

"So... you liked it?" Dave asked boyishly.

"Bro, I think 'like' seriously understates the term," Sue cut in. "I'd say that Mom's fallen in love all over again... with your tongue."

"Am I going to need pointers, Dear?" I asked my wife jokingly.

Kathy shook her head. "No, I don't think so, Paul. I think, what our son does, it's something unique." Gave him another deep kiss. "Very unique!"

Sue's gentle stroking of my cock had gotten me completely hard again. "Well, Dad's got something pretty unique, too," my daughter said. "And I'm thinking that now is just about time that I get to really appreciate just how unique this thing is." She turned around and stood up so that she could stand over and face me. "Daddy? Can I have this dance, please?"

I held out my hands to my little girl and said, "Dance away, Kitten. You've got my ticket." We clasped hands and she slowly stepped forward until she was straddling me. The whole time, she kept her eyes locked on mine as she released my left hand so that she could guide the tip of my cock towards her falling pussy. When my cock head just barely kissed her outer lips, both of us gasped in surprise and anticipation. Slowly, oh-so-slowly, my daughter lowered herself further and further down my shaft until the tip of my cock stopped at the entrance to her cervix. There was nothing left of my cock to go inside her and our thighs were pressed tightly together. I flexed my cock muscles just the tiniest bit and my daughter jumped slightly in surprise.

"It's okay, Kitten," I said soothingly. "Go at your own pace."

"Ohhhh, Daddy," Sue cooed. "You feel sooooo good inside me. Can I just sit here a moment and enjoy this, please?"

I smiled up at her and nodded. "Sure, honey," I said. "Take as long as you need." I hooked my head around to see what my wife and son were up to, and saw them both looking back at us like owls. Their eyes were transfixed on the point where father and daughter were joined so clearly. Kathy's eyes were almost wet with tears and Dave looked like a kid who'd seen a space shuttle launch for the first time. Suddenly, Dave jumped up and got behind the video camera. He pressed the zoom button and I saw, on the TV monitor, a very clear and full close-up shot of my cock seated deep inside my daughter's pussy.

"Honey," I said to Sue, "turn your head and look at the TV."

Sue turned her body enough to see and when her eyes fell on what filled the screen, she shivered. "Oh, God, that's so hot," she moaned. She shifted her hips slightly and let them hitch up just the tiniest bit. Sure enough, the pussy on the TV screen rose just the slightest bit and exposed the base of a slick cock. Her pink inner pussy lips clung to my shaft tightly and left a slick residue of pussy juice in its wake as she slowly rose up to where the tip of my cock was all that remained inside her. She settled herself back down on it and moaned again with pleasure. My cock disappeared back inside my daughter's body, like it was playing hide-and-seek. I twitched my cock muscles again, which caused Susan to spasm slightly. "Ohhhh, Daddy. I like when you do that!"

I reached around to pull her ass cheeks apart a bit and flexed my cock muscles again. "I like it too, Kitten," I said. "Rise up just a little bit," I instructed.

Sue rose up off my cock so that just the head was left in. I could see on the TV monitor how it looked and my cock throbbed with the sight of it. I looked back up at my daughter and smiled with a wink. Then I began to slowly thrust my cock upwards into her body, causing her breasts to jiggle slightly with the motion. My eyes again fell on the TV monitor and I could see my cock sawing in and out of my daughter's moist cunt over and over, the pace quickening slowly. I caught Dave's attention and gave him a brief nod of thanks. That sight would be forever burned in my mind until the day I die- my cock buried to the hilt in my daughter's drenched cunt. Man, what a sight!

Dave pressed the zoom button on the camcorder again and the view returned to what it was previously at. I could still see my cock ploughing in and out of Sue's pussy, but I could also see my wife as she plunged her fingers in and out of her own pussy. Dave regarded the sight of his mother with a lecherous grin and rejoined her on the floor. There, they kissed for a few moments until Kathy decided that she wanted to feel her son's cock in her once and for all. She got up on all fours in front of Dave and slowly guided him inside her.

Dave's attention was completely on his mother's ass while his cock slowly and gently pushed inside her moist folds. He watched with rapt interest as inch after inch of his penis got swallowed up by the same hole that had pushed him out into the world nineteen years earlier. Instinctively, his hands went to each ass cheek and he slowly began to set a rhythmic pace while Kathy leaned her torso downward even further and began to play with her breasts. Kathy groaned slightly from time to time as her son's fucking continued to increase tempo, but neither mother nor son said much as they enjoyed their own coupling.

Sue, on the other hand, mewled and groaned like crazy as my cock began to pound into her forcefully. Her hips and breasts buckled with each upward thrust of my cock and her hands roamed all over both of our bodies. Sometimes I had to slow down to marshall my strength and, at those times, Sue would thrust her own hips down into my body so that she could continue to fuck herself on my rigid pole. Her tightness was amazing as her body rose and fell on my shaft. I could feel each little muscle inside her grip me tightly and almost suck the seed from my loins. I could also feel her juices, wet and pungent, as they dripped down my shaft and onto my balls. Sue seemed to forget how to speak English, though, and could only manage to speak in broken sentences that only partially made any sense.

"Daddy. Cock. Me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Yes, deep. Oh, Jesus. Full. I'm so- Daddy! YES! Oh, fuck me!"

Dave continued to plow into his mother's hot pussy while I did the same with my daughter. I knew that, if either of us kept it up for very long, we'd both cum inside our partners, but that wasn't part of The Plan. I still hadn't forgotten that Sue wanted both of us to fill her with cum at the same time, so I forced myself to slow down and maintain control of my desire to fuck her silly.

"Dave," I said, "whatever you do, don't cum inside your mother. Not yet. Sue wants us to cum inside her, both of us at the same time, remember?"

Dave groaned at my words. "Keep talking like that, Dad, and she'll get what she's looking for in short order," he answered between breaths. Nevertheless, Dave slowed down his tempo. At one point, he pulled his cock out of his mother's hole completely so that he could gently slap her clit with the tip of his cock. That little bit of stimulation made Kathy almost scream out with pleasure and she sharply thrust her hips back so that she could impale herself once again on her son's impressive tool. Once seated again inside his mother, Dave fed his cock to her with slow, long, powerful strokes and thrusts.

For several minutes longer, we all kept that up and didn't break pace until, finally, I couldn't handle it any more. "How're you doing, son?" I called out. "I'm almost there!"

Dave grimmaced and pulled his cock out of his mother's pussy. "Same here," he said with a grunt. "You ready, sis?" He got up behind Sue, his cock held tightly in hand, and aimed himself at the place where we were joined.

Kathy moaned in exasperation at having to give up her son's cock, but she got over her frustration quickly. She jumped up to her feet as quickly as she could, got the video camera and brought it over to the three of us. "I want to catch this in full, living color," she said. "This way, we can all see what's happening, too."

"Actually," I said to my wife, "we'd have better luck of seeing this if we were on the floor." I looked up at Sue, who was still posting on my cock deliriously, oblivious to anything but her own wanton pleasure. "Kitten? Hello? Earth to Susan, you there? It's Daddy calling." I playfully swatted her ass to get her attention. Finally, her eyes focused on me and she looked almost annoyed at the interruption. "Wanna get down on the floor and watch your pussy get stretched by your dad AND your brother?"

Sue's eyes brightened at that and she leaped up off my cock. Within seconds she was down on the floor on her hands and knees. "Who's under me?" she asked without a moment of hesitation. I saw, from there on the sofa, that her pussy had become a never-ending river of pussy-juice and it flowed out of her like a dam had broken within. Her slick juices dripped obscenely on the blankets beneath her as she looked back at us with a questioning expresion on her face. "Well? I'm waiting!"

Dave laughed at her enthusiasm and said, "Well, since my knees are kinda sore right now, how 'bout I get under you and Dad takes the second position?"

"Fine, whatever," Sue said briskly. "Just get down there, quick. I've been waiting for this moment for three days solid and I am NOT going to let it slip by!" She allowed her brother to slide underneath her, helped him get his cock inside her pussy and then looked at me. "You're next, Daddy. Hop on!"

I took just a moment to turn the TV monitor so that all of us could see it and then quickly got behind my daughter. My cock was still rock-hard, slick with her love juice, and I could feel the cum inside my balls just aching to get out. Kathy got behind me and aimed the video camera down at our daughter's ass. With a quick glance at the monitor, I could see Dave's cock already deeply buried to the hilt inside Sue's pussy and my cock stood just inches away. I gently pushed forward and I could feel my son's shaft beneath mine as my cock head pressed tightly up against my daughter's distended pussy. I reached down to pull her lips even further apart with one hand while I slowly guided my cock with the other. At first, the fit was extremely tight and it seemed almost impossible, but evently the tip of my cock popped inside Sue's pussy. That, I figured, was the hard part. Now that I had my foot in the door, as it were, I could get myself the rest of the way inside. Before I pressed on, though, I checked with Sue and Dave to see how they were doing.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,775 Followers