The Talk Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

Sue was the first answer. "Oh, fuck, Daddy, I'm SO full! I can feel you stretching me open and, oh my god, it's just... there's no words to describe it, Dad!" She shivered slightly with a mini-climax as she thought about the rest of my cock behind pushed inside her.

Dave simply said, "So far so good, Dad. But I gotta admit, this feels a bit weird. Snug as hell."

I nodded. "Okay, kids. Well... I'm gonna push the rest of it in. Kitten, if you feel any pain, just tell me to stop and I will. Same thing goes for you, Dave. Ready? All right. Here goes...." I pushed forward with a steady pressure until my cock began to slowly disappear inside my daughter's already very full pussy. Inch by inch it went until, finally, both my son's and my cock were fully inside my daughter. Once there, I let all three of us rest for a moment so that we could catch our breaths and adjust to the new sensations.

Susan was perfectly still, but her body literally vibrated with excitement and desire. I could feel her inner mucles pulse and tense with pleasure as she massaged her brother's and father's cocks simultaneously. After a moment, though, she saw the video monitor and she decided that she wanted it all. "Oooooo, that is so hot to see! Go ahead," she said. "Fuck me, both of you! And don't stop until BOTH of you cum!"

Slowly Dave and I began to set a steady pace. He'd pull out and I would push in gently and vice-versa. We were both on the verge of cumming already and the extra exertion proved to be too much for either of us. We'd been able to hold off for about two minutes, maybe, before both of us began to shudder with our impending orgasms. I looked over at the video monitor and could see both of our cocks slick with my daughter's juices as they see-sawed into her body. The sight was too much, then, and my felt my balls twitch.

"I'm gonna cum, honey!" I growled.

"Me, too!" Dave said through clenched teeth.

"Do it! YES!" Sue cried out. "YES! FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM! My brother and my father are cumming inside me! YES! DO IT NOW! CUM!"

With that, Dave and I let loose and we both started to pump our sperm deep inside Susan's stretched pussy. Salvo after salvo of white, greasy spunk fired into her very core as father and son continued to gently thrust themselves onto the same hole. I watched on the monitor as our combined juices started to leak out of Sue's ravaged cunt, even though neither of us had finished cumming yet. I held on for dear life as my cock pulsed, throbbed and then, finally, began to weaken from its exertion.

Dave and I both pulled out, weary from our efforts, and took refuge on the sofa to rest. Meanwhile, Sue had flopped over on her back as her mother cooed soothingly to her and spoke in hushed tones. I watched with interest as the two women began to kiss each other gently and then, slowly, Kathy began to make her way down to her daughter's sodden, stretched cunt. No words were exchanged as mother began to slowly suck our cum from her girl's cum-drenched pussy. Sue squirmed a bit, but was too exhausted to either fight the fact that it tickled her or really enjoy it the way she probably wanted to. Kathy feasted on our combined cum for only a few minutes and sucked noisily until all of it, I think, was gone. When she was done, Kathy sat up on her haunches and licked her lips like she'd just eaten the best sushi plate ever.

"I'm next, right?" she said.

I held my hands up in defeat. "Wait! Hold on! Give us a few minutes to recover here, please. Geez, honey."

Dave mumbled loudly, "I'm hungry."

"I'm sore," Sue groaned. "But in a good way," she was quick to add with a chuckle.

Kathy stood up to survey the carnage her family had wrought. We all looked back at her with baleful, dead eyes. She just placed her hands on her hips, shook her head and said, "A mother's work is never finished." With that, she disappeared and came back a moment later with a hot-water-bottle for Sue's pussy. "Just let it rest awhile, sweetie, okay? I've cleaned you up pretty good down there, but you're still awfully puffy and swollen. I hope it was worth it."

Sue smiled wanly and said, "Oh, trust me mother, it definitely was worth it. Just you wait. You'll see."

"Later," Kathy said with a wry grin. Then she turned on us. "Paul, you're on lunch detail. Dave, you're... uhm... you help your dad. And, Sue, you just lie there and recoup. I'll go get us all some washcloths and towels, so that we can wipe off some of those excess juices. We'll break for lunch. But I am bound and determined to get the same treatment as my daughter, do you understand? Before the day is through, I want to feel my husband's and son's cum sloshing around inside my womb or, so help me God, you will see wrath from a woman like never before."

"Yes, dear," I said glumly. At least, I TRIED to sound glum about it. Truth be told, I was already starting to get a bit turned on. I was hopeful that Sue would clean her mother up the same way that Kathy had cleaned her. Oh, wouldn't THAT be a sight to see?

"Yes, Mom," Dave said from beside me. Neither of us had made a move to actually obey my wife's orders, however. We continued to lay back on the sofa for a few minutes and catch our breath. Dave held up his hand to give me a high-five and I obliged him. "This is SO much better than getting kicked out," Dave said.

"The day is still young. If your mother doesn't get what she wants we might BOTH get the boot," I said with a laugh. I got up and pulled my son to his feet. "C'mon, kiddo. Lunch is calling."

"No, Dad, that was my stomach calling. Lunch is waiting."

"Whatever," I said. "Sandwiches? Or should we go gourmet?"

"I would appreciate some gourmet," Dave opined. "But my appetite would appreciate anything as long as it's quick. I think sandwiches would fit the bill nicely."

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers