The Tamest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did, and he placed a hand on her jaw, gently guiding it the way he wanted it. At first she was uncertain of what to do, and needed a lot of coaching, but as he began thrusting in and out of her mouth, she slipped into a trance, and obeying his words became second nature. She didn't just hear his instructions, but felt them, deep within her. He told her how to best pleasure his cock with her mouth, told her how good it felt to obey...

"Moan now if obeying me feels good to you."

She moaned.

"Good, moan louder if you trust that I will never harm you."

She moaned louder and louder. She couldn't stop. Then, he began speaking again, and she fell silent.

"Because you know that I will never harm you, you will never again fear any pain that I might cause. If anything I do causes you pain, you will enjoy it, the exception being if your body knows that it is ill or injured. Moan if you agree."

The gentle vibrations of her moan brought her to orgasm. She swallowed his seed as he commanded, then took her mouth off his cock.

"Wake up," he said.

Yasmin's eyes opened.

"I think you'd better get dressed now," he said. She nodded silently, afraid that if she opened her mouth, she might beg for orgasm. As she turned to leave, he stroked her left palm.

By the time her family arrived, they would never have been able to tell that anything sordid was happening in the house. Yasmin was dressed, bringing out dishes and serving her guests in silence. She balanced large trays of food on each hand, bowing gracefully to each male guest before unloading his food, then serving the female ones. She then took her place next to her husband.

Internally, Yasmin felt tormented, but it was a good kind of torment. She couldn't talk about books, nor could she talk about anything else, for fear she would start begging for an orgasm. Oh, how she was aching for one...

Sanman smiled at Yasmin's father. "So, you will agree that your daughter has become the most obedient wife in all the land."

"I don't know. There are a lot of obedient wives out there. Take my brother Brutan's wife, Yassa, for example. There's an obedient one."

Yasmin's mother gave a pained look.

"I thought I..." she began to protest.

"Could stand to be silent," her father said.

"But..."

The slap that followed caused the whole table to cringe.

"My Yasmin will let me slap her without protest," boasted Sanman. "turn your face to me, Yasmin."

She did, unflinchingly.

"Are you afraid of me slapping your face?"

She shook her head no. The smack struck her face with a wave of heat that travelled down between her legs. She couldn't help but smile.

"And you, Brutan, how do you know that your wife is so obedient?" asked Sanman.

"I know an obedient woman when I see one."

"But how did you first learn to recognize an obedient woman? You must have learned it somewhere, after all" Sanman said.

"Books, I suppose," said Brutan.

"And is your wife as obedient as the women in the books you learned from?" asked Sanman.

He listed various obedient wives from books he had read, at one point saying "Bianca, I think she was called. She was married to a man named Luciento, who she obeyed perfectly."

Sanman turned to Yasmin, "And what do you think of what Brutan just said."

"Ah, the Taming of the Shrew," said Yasmin, "I read that this morning. It's by William Shakespeare. I think that in the end, her sister turned out to be the really obedient one, didn't she? She came to the parlor when her husband called, and Bianca didn't. It was intentional irony on Shakespeare's part, I believe how Bianca seemed so obedient by nature, but wasn't obedient once married, while Katarina, who seemed the rebel, became tame and docile once she was married."

The table was staring at her, but she didn't want to stop talking. She couldn't stop talking, even if she wanted to. Yassa was sputtering with rage, but could come up with no arguments to refute her, having never read a single book in her life. Brutan tried to silence Yassa, but she kept grumbling. Then, Sanman silenced Yasmin. Her mouth clamped shut.

"I commanded her to read that book just this morning" said Sanman, "Because I thought I might have gotten myself a tame Katarina, while some of you are stuck with your only seemingly tame Biancas. I think I've given a fitting demonstration..."

Yasmin's father made a noise.

"There is something you don't understand," said Sanman...

"No, no I..."

"Then something you do not agree with, perhaps?"

"Not at all," Yasmin's father finally admitted.

"I didn't think it could be done. I shall pay you the remainder of the dowry."

As the guests adjourned to the living room, Yasmin and Sanman hung back.

"I'll join you shortly, but I want a moment alone with my bride first," said Sanman.

"You have obeyed me well."

The End

12