All Comments on 'The Taming of Andrea'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
A Good Story

For the most part, a well thought out story. It does get a little time warped; one problem that I discovered toward the end that he is in bed with his wife and mentions Andrea to her; you then mention that it was Andrea (not his wife) who picks up the pate knife. I think that should be his wife instead. The finish is a bit stilted and doesn't really convince the reader of anything that might be possible down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Refreshing Twist

I thought the story was wonderful. There was more story than sex, but those are usually better, as long as the sex is not eliminated. A reader that commented mentioned the husband brought up the teacher/ex-lover. He did not, the wife brought it up, making the story much more realistic. I'd like to have that kind of love that the two characters share, and I do believe it's possible.

Thanks Bazza,

BE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

What a great story! I'll have to see if you have written any others. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice,Easy Rythym

I loved it. I was a little disapointed when Andrea left the scenario, and pleasantly surprised when she re-appeared. But it was handled well, I thought, perhaps as one commentator suggested, not 100 % believable, but I'll settle for the way you did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
KUDO's Author - for a Recommended Read

Child's play due to your skills and very much appreciated. Much could be made of the ending bed name confusion but it was trivial.<P>

Thanks Author - I / we look forward to more very well written entertainment when time permits.<P>

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice piece of writing

Very well written. Should pursue professional writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Left me with a smile...

Sweetly done, a delicate, romantic treat. Thank you, author, it made my heart glad.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 16 years ago
Very well done...

...always nice to read such a sweet and thoroughly enjoyable piece of lit. Quite believable, easy to overlook the few gramatical errors. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very very goood!

such a sweet story...even though i do wish andrea had ended up with someone who loved her no matter what =(

but life isnt perfect, so i guess this keeps the story realistic :)

loved the story. please write more! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Honestly, it was a decent story, until I hit this gross error...Isn't this supposed to be "Sophia", not "Andrea"?

In an instant Andrea reached for the pate knife, her other hand grabbing my semi erect cock and stretching it painfully to it maximum length. The knife, luckily blunt was run not so gently across the base. I laughed and rolled Andrea onto her back, then lowered my face to her pussy, ignoring her frantic efforts to get away. My face was quickly buried between those luscious shaven pussy lips, and her struggling soon evaporated as my tongue found her clitoris.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 5 years ago
Puzzled

by the Andrea/Sophie pate knife. since the story had no prior subjective overlapping sensibilities to report as narrative. I'll take it as a fragment of an abandoned idea or as an unwelcome incursion. But whatever, the narrative is sensible and satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Slight name slip at the end—which I confess I didn’t even notice til I read other comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sweet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous