The Taming of Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I owe you an apology. You know, for letting you down on that last night."

I remained silent waiting for her explanation, for it was something that troubled me greatly all those years back.

"I was angry." she said. "I was angry that you were going away and leaving me. I felt that I'd been used and was going to be abandoned. Looking back, it was kind of stupid really. I knew the score right from the start, so god knows why was I so angry."

"I thought you enjoyed being used." I offered.

I watched as she blushed, then her eyes flashed in anger a second later.

"It was okay I suppose, mustn't grumble."

"You're such a liar." I replied with a smirk.

Her hard demeanour remained, "You've got very brave in your old age, how much longer do you want to live?"

"I'd hate to think that my son's teacher was a liar, are you going to tell me that you didn't enjoy our time together?"

She looked around to make sure no one was within earshot, and then turned back to me, "The fucking was good, but putting up with you was the real pain in the arse."

I laughed, "And do you reckon that you weren't hard work. Christ, I was in fear of my life half the time."

"Touché. But now you've got that pretty little wife that brings Josh to school, you did okay there."

"And what about you?" I asked.

Andrea told me how she'd gone to teacher's training school not longer I'd left to go back to varsity. While she didn't like her family life, she did like the town where she was brought up, and took the first teaching opening that was available. She was married with one child, but just going through a messy divorce. I felt kind of bad when her eyes became noticeably wet. We chatted about this and that before we turned to the progress of my son, who was doing very well I might add. My allotted fifteen minutes went quickly, and it was soon time for me to go.

"So, are you too happily married to take me out for a drink?" she asked as we stood.

I knew that this was dangerous ground, and that Andrea would have no qualms dragging me off to bed if she so desired. I had too much at stake to even consider it for a second.

I smiled graciously, "I'm sorry Andrea, I don't think I could trust myself with you."

She looked back at me for a few seconds, "A nice put down. You're wise to turn me down, but what might have been, eh?"

I walked away deep in thought, but wise in the knowledge I'd done the right thing.

I declined to tell Sophie about Andrea, for little good would've come from it. A week or so later, I asked Josh what Mrs Martin was like as a teacher. He told me she was a bit crabby, but was always nice to him. He kind of liked her as much as any adolescent boy liked their female teacher. I had been a little concerned that he might have been given a rough time by Andrea after I declined her invitation, but it was nice to know that Andrea was good to him.

If I thought I could keep my past relationship with Andrea from my good wife, I was eventually to be proven very wrong. It was on a Friday night when Josh was staying over at a friends place, and Kate was with her grandmother. Sophie and I were in bed with a nice bottle of red wine and a plate full of crackers and pate watching a movie. We often did this on a Friday night, but usually when the kids were asleep at the other end of the house. It was a relaxing way to wind up the working week, the downside was the cracker crumbs in the bed; the upside was the great sex that often resulted.

"I didn't know that you knew Josh's teacher." she commented.

I felt my stomach take a turn, for I knew it was all about to come out. The one thing I never did was to lie to my lovely Sophie. Then I remembered that another round of parent teacher interviews had taken place, and this time I didn't go. Andrea had obviously said something, but what?

"We dated a few times just after I left school."

"And you never thought to tell me?" she challenged.

"I didn't know she was Josh's teacher until I went to the last interviews. Martin is her married name."

Sophie gazed across at the large TV screen for a few seconds while taking a sip of her wine, "And?"

"And what?" I inquired.

"Did you sleep with her?"

I sighed, for this was going to get rough. This was the first time that Sophie had met one of my previously lovers.

"Yes." I answered.

"More than once?"

"Yes, a lot more than once."

"Was she good in bed?"

"Once she got the hang of it, I was her first."

"I'm jealous." she admitted after a few seconds of contemplation.

I switched off the TV with the remote and pulled Sophie close, "It was a long time ago."

"I'm still jealous."

I turned Sophie around so that she was facing me, her leg slipping elegantly across me. I took her face and held it in my hands, "I love you very much, and don't ever think that I don't. You're the only girl for me."

Our kiss was long and passionate, our tongues playing and probing. I eased her slinky top over her head and caressed her lovely breasts.

Sophie looked down at her breasts in my hands, "They're not a big as Mrs Martins."

"No, but your pussy's bigger." I bravely suggested.

In an instant Andrea reached for the pate knife, her other hand grabbing my semi erect cock and stretching it painfully to it maximum length. The knife, luckily blunt was run not so gently across the base. I laughed and rolled Andrea onto her back, then lowered my face to her pussy, ignoring her frantic efforts to get away. My face was quickly buried between those luscious shaven pussy lips, and her struggling soon evaporated as my tongue found her clitoris.

"Why did I fall in love with such a heathen?" she murmured.

"Any chance of inviting Andrea over for a threesome?" I asked when I came up for air.

Her thighs snapped shut over my ears and squeezed my head unmercifully.

"I'll take that as a no." I whispered before again running my tongue through her lovely silky moist slit.

"You know you're going to pay for that, don't you?" she replied as the first little tremors rippled through her body.

I smiled smugly, because for all her threats, my lovely little lady didn't have a bad bone in her.