The Teacher's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers

"I guess, technically, but it doesn't look like I am."

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Crystal.

"Well," I sighed. I didn't know how to answer this question without being disgusting. "Let's just say that I've had experience with things that have destroyed any evidence that I was a virgin."

"You mean, you got your cherry popped already? By what? Sex toys?" asked Crystal, looking intrigued and obviously wanting to go further.

"Well, I didn't want to be vulgar or anything, but yes. Sex toys," I said.

"What kinds?"

Where were these questions coming from? Since when are children this age interested in an older woman's sex life?

It shouldn't last long, so I might as well just answer them.

"All different kinds. Dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, nipple clamps, and those are just the old standbys!" I answered honestly.

"Do you have any of them with you right now?" asked a girl in the far back corner, and I remember her saying something like her name was Julie. She was a blonde with hair down to her butt.

Laughing, I tried to avoid the question.

"I don't see why you need to know if I do or not, so can we ask a different question, please?"

I heard some whispering amongst a few students, and I think I heard one of them say to another "That means she does."

"What was the point of this questionnaire anyways? What possible educational progress have we made so far today?" I asked the class.

"We learned something about our teacher," said the redhead in the front, the one that was nervous, that Lisa girl, no, Linda, no, Lida was her name.

"Come on, now," I reasoned. "Can I please continue with the lesson I've prepared for today? You all might like it!"

"Doubt it," says a random girl in the class, and every student bursts out laughing.

"Come on!" says another girl. "Tell us if you have any of your toys with you!"

"Fine! I will!" I shout, a bit louder than I probably should have shouted.

"I do have a couple with me, but I barely ever use them because they're only for emergencies," I say, immediately embarrassed at what I had just admitted.

"Like when?" asked Crystal in the back. She's starting to become quite the curious little girl.

"That's none of your business!" I say, slightly determined.

"It is NOW!" shouts another girl, who somehow managed to sneak into my office without my notice. Suddenly, one of my vibrators is thrown out of the room and lands on the floor in front of my feet. I quickly bend down and pick it up, trying to hide it behind me because my blazer has no real pockets.

It just has flaps made to look like pockets.

Suddenly, Lida, brave soul as she is, raises her hand.

"Yes, Lida?" I announce.

"Um... I've never used one of those before. Can you show us how it's done?"

"I absolutely will NOT, young lady!" I asserted, baffled at her request.

The whole class erupts with the same chant, the kind that you'd get from an audience on a talk show.

"Show us! Show us! Show us! Show us!" It went on for a really long time, and I just wanted it to stop.

"If I take a minute and show you, will you all promise that we can continue with class directly afterwards?" I ask them all.

"Yeah!!!" Did I even have to ask?

"Okay," I sigh, starting to lean back against a desk in the front of the classroom, pulling the vibrator out from behind me and setting it next to me on the desk.

"Here goes!"

I grab the vibrator and shove my hand into the dark cave that my skirt creates between my legs, climbing up my leg and acting like I'm rubbing it against my panties, but nobody in the class can see the truth.

"You have to show us for real!" shouted a girl near the center of the class.

"Dang it! I'll do it!" shouts an annoyed Trish, almost galloping down past the desks to the front of the classroom.

I instantly yank my hand from out of my skirt and try to stop her, but she's too quick and gets behind me. Before I can turn around, her hands are yanking my skirt up around my hips.

"Why, I never!" I shouted. "I am going to get you into so much trouble for this... this..."

I couldn't find the right word for a second, but then it popped into my head.

"Assault!"

"Oh, relax!" she says, determined. "You're already in a pretty compromising position, you know. Just lay back and enjoy it."

"I..." I don't know what to say, yet I'm compelled to obey her. I can sense a wet patch forming as I lay back and watch her do whatever it is that she's about to do.

She hikes my skirt up around my waist and reveals my white silken panties and my wet patch to every girl in the class. I'm just glad no one seemed to notice my wet patch.

"Are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?" shouts a random girl, I couldn't tell who it was.

"Are you a lesbian, too, Trish?" shouts another girl.

I was right! Her name WAS Trish! Yes!

"I'm not a lesbian, I'm just curious," she says.

"Why?" shouts someone.

"Don't YOU wanna know?" By the time she finished saying that, my panties were on the floor, my vagina on display for everyone to see.

I tilt my head forward to see the reactions on their faces. Half of them can't look away, and the other half are already looking away, but are slowly losing the ability to keep ignoring my exposed sex.

"Oh, wow!" shouts Trish. "I can actually smell her pussy! She's horny! She likes it!"

More students looked towards me, and then I hear the familiar buzzing of my own vibrator. Now, every student has their full attention on the show Trish was giving them. It was a show that I was unfortunately a part of, but it was getting better by the second.

Pretty soon it gets a LOT better when Trish shoves my 8-inch vibrator deep inside of me, my own juices providing a very slippery lubricant and giving her no resistance whatsoever.

Wow, if anyone walked into my class right now, they would get quite the eyeful!

The buttons of my blazer get unbuttoned by Trish and the two halves are spread apart. She yanks off my tie and sets it aside, then goes to work on the buttons of my blouse.

When she gets down to the final button, she pulls both halves of it apart and lets them drift down my sides, joining the two halves of my blazer. My silk white bra is now on display and the whole class gasps, even Trish, at my enormous breasts threatening to spill out of my bra.

"Are you gonna rub her boobs, too?" asks a random girl.

Trish must think actions speak louder than words, because the next thing she does is pull the middle strap of my bra down under my bust. My breasts pop out and jiggle, celebrating their freedom. My pink nipples stick straight up at the ceiling, I am getting even hornier now that my body is exposed.

"I want to do it!" shouts another random girl, and Trish looks back in shock.

"What?" asks Trish, bewildered.

"If you're gonna fuck her, I wanna at least rub her nipples!" the girl complains.

"What ever happened to 'Are you a lesbian, too?' Isn't that what you said?" Trish asks the girl.

"Just admit it, Trish," said the girl. "You're bi, aren't you? Everyone knows it, or at least now they do. Don't worry, though, 'cause I'm here too."

"Please, Sara, you're bi, too?" asks Trish.

"I'm a lesbian, but this isn't about me. You just do your thing, and I'll do mine, okay?" quips Sara.

Not another word is spoken between them, as the next thing that happens is Sara suddenly grabs my tits and rubs my nipples with her thumbs. The pleasure of this makes me squirm, then Trish does something I never expected a girl like her to EVER do!

She begins licking my clit, and it feels wonderful!

With a vibrator inside me, and two girls tending to my own pleasure, it doesn't take long for me to reach an earth-shattering climax beneath them. I rode the crests of passion, while Trish and Sara backed away and gave me room.

As I finish vibrating on the desk, I lift my head and look around at all of the faces watching me settle down from my orgasm. Everyone's eyes are locked onto my wet, puffy slit and I could practically see the lust forming in their eyes.

As I sat up and pulled the vibrator out of me, I noticed that Trish had her own blouse and blazer open and her breasts were hanging out (she wasn't wearing a bra). Her breathing was becoming so labored that her breasts were rising and falling to the same rhythm of her breath.

I wonder just how far I took her with my display?

I reach over and forcefully grab Trish's right tit, kneading it in my hand. She gasped a satisfied gasp like I just fulfilled her lifelong dream, then she cooed under my touch.

Sara was already beyond my help, as I noticed her hand was shoved into her skirt and the front riffles were flapping madly as she fingered herself.

I looked over in the audience and noticed a few girls also had their hands in their skirts, fingering themselves to the show.

I gave Trish a signal to climb up on the desk and I layed back again. When Trish was kneeling on the desk with me, I reached around her waist and unzipped her skirt, pulling it away from her body and letting it fall to the floor. I turned her around and pulled her backwards to my face and I pressed my tongue directly onto the wet patch on her red thong panties.

As I licked her through the cotton, I heard her moan and she wiggled her hips above my face, pleased with what I was doing to her.

Trish loved it so much that she shoved two of her fingers inside my pussy and started finger-fucking me. I used my tongue to push the thin strip of material between her legs aside and I plunged my tongue deep into her twat, eating her fast and hard.

The sounds that were elicited from her reminded me of a baby dolphin looking for it's mother.

It took about the same amount of time for Trish to reach the brink as it did me. She pulled her fingers out of my squirting pussy, then her own pussy covered my face in her delicious female cream, and after that her body turned into dead weight. I was almost crushed under her sloppy wet cunt. It took the strength of both myself and Sara to get her off me, as her muscles gave out on her until a few minutes had passed.

After that, guess what...

That's right. It was Sara's turn to be licked next.

- - -

The rest of the day continued much the same. After my face was drenched in Sara's tasty juices, I asked our audience if any of them wanted the same treatment. Pretty soon, I was simply going around the classroom, eating anyone out that wanted me to eat them out. About a half hour before the bell was going to ring, I stopped licking the dark-haired girl that was currently moaning from my ministrations and I told everyone to get dressed and ready to go to their next class. The dark-haired girl whined in disapproval, but I told her I'd make it up to her some other time.

I walked back to the front of the classroom and donned my clothes again.

Dramatically, I turned around and looked at all of my students.

All sweaty, all sated and most of them sexually satisfied. I've got to be the greatest teacher this school's ever known.

- - -

When I returned home, Molly greeted me with her usual kiss and grab between the legs. She stepped back in shock after she felt how wet I was.

"Are you just horny, or did you have a fun day at work?" She meant for her question to sound fun or flirty, but I could sense that she was hiding her worries.

"Don't worry, I just needed to teach my students how to have a good time in my class," I said, casually.

"This doesn't mean you're cheating on me, does it?" she asks, and I know she's worried now.

I walked closer to her and wrapped my hand around her head, bringing her in for a passionate kiss before I told her "You know I'll always love you. I just wanted to make work more fun."

"But you work at a school! Are you even allowed to do that?" she asked.

"Probably not, but none of the students are complaining!" I laughed outrageously.

This seemed to lighten her mood, and she started to laugh with me, which means I got the "OK" to take it further.

- - -

I walked into class the next day with a huge smile on my face.

Maybe I'm smiling because what I did yesterday is okay with Molly, or maybe it's because of what I did to begin with.

Either way, my students all greeted me with a smile as well.

"Good morning Ms. Pettison!" shouted every single student upon my arrival.

"Good morning, class!" I replied. "So, what do you say we get started with our lesson?"

"What's it gonna be about?" asked someone in the class, I couldn't pinpoint which.

"The constitution!" I said merrily.

A group "Awww" was simultaneously groaned by the disappointed students.

"Ms. Pettison!" shouted Crystal, raising her hand politely. "I thought we were going to do the same kinda stuff we did yesterday, remember?"

I laughed under my breath. "I'll tell you what, class. If we get through today's lesson successfully, we will continue the 'lesson' I was teaching you all yesterday. How does that sound?"

That was all it took.

I'm telling you, never before have I seen teenagers so well-behaved during school in my entire life. So proper, so demure, I could swear I was in the wrong class. And it was simply because of the motivation I gave them!

The lesson was over quicker than even I expected. Oh well, time to start the next lesson!

First, I knew I had to repay that dark-haired girl for bailing on her yesterday, so I started with her, making sure to give her way more than just an orgasm or five. By the time I was finished with her, she could barely get dressed again.

Next, I decided to try something different. I had one of the girls lock the door, just so there would be no interruptions, and I had the entire class line up, single-file.

I layed down on the desk again, and I had each of the girls get naked where they stood, then they all took turns getting their pussy licked by their teacher. That alone took up almost the rest of class, and the students barely had enough time to find their clothes and get dressed again before the bell rang.

Something good happened while I was eating everyone out, though. Something I didn't expect.

I noticed, during the "exercise," through the gap between my cheek and the leg of the girl I was currently eating, that a few of the girls in line had become bold and did what I was doing.

Some of the girls were on their knees, eating out other girls while they waited in line!

I was almost as happy at that time as the time I met Molly! And that's saying something!

When it was time for school to be let out, I got my purse from out of my office and I had quite a relaxing drive home.

I asked Molly if she wanted to be a "guest speaker" some time next week, and her smile stretched from ear to ear across her face. She was just as excited as I was, and she showed me in the bedroom just exactly the kinds of things she would do when she met my class.

- - -

I knew that when I woke up and went to school the next morning, it would be good, but it was going to be missing something. I knew what it was, though.

Unfortunately, Molly was not going to be the guest speaker today.

It took a really long time to convince Administration why it was necessary for Molly to come in to speak to my class. I just told them that it would be beneficial during the lesson (geometry) next week if a person that used to major in geometry would come in and speak.

They bought it! She was scheduled to come in next week!

It was a complete lie, of course. Molly never majored in Geometry. Molly wasn't even planning on going to college yet. Molly was simply my student back before she graduated high school.

The only real geometry she's ever done was trying to form a right angle with her legs!

I walked into my office like I do every day, setting my purse next to my desk and turning around, walking into the classroom.

"Okay, class," I shouted, and suddenly the entire class was silent.

"Next week, the school has allowed me to bring in a guest speaker for your upcoming geometry lesson," I explained.

A group "Aww" was about to erupt again, but I quickly stopped it with my next comment.

"I am bringing in Molly, my lover," I stated.

"Who's Molly?" asked Sara.

"When I told you all I was a lesbian, what I didn't tell you was that I had a lover at home. Her parents have abandoned her and I took her in, and we've been living together for a while now," I told them.

"Like, how long?" asked Melissa.

"I don't know," I said, honestly. "Probably for almost a year or so, now."

"Do you two, like, do it a lot?" asked Crystal.

"Do you mean 'do we have sex a lot'? Well, if you would call once every morning and three times every evening, then yes, we do have sex a lot!" I laughed.

Some chatter arose amongst the crowd, things like "Her pussy must hurt!" and "I wish I could have sex that much!"

"Don't forget, class," I shouted, "Molly is going to be joining us next week!"

Silence.

Suddenly, a hand raised.

"Yes, Trish?" I announced.

"Is Molly going to be doing the same things that you've been doing?" she asked.

I laughed loudly.

"Definitely! She actually told me that she was looking forward to meeting you all!" I declared.

And with that, there was a smile on every face.

"So, what do you all say we get started with the real lesson today?" I asked.

- - -

Everyone was naked, sitting in their desk. I allowed them to be like this during the lesson, able to tend to themselves for the first part of class. That way, they could concentrate better on my Declaration of Independence lesson without being sidetracked and horny, knowing what was coming afterwards. With them being naked, it combined both lessons and allowed them to do what they wanted to do.

I only had one problem, though.

I allowed the students to rub themselves during my lesson, but nothing else.

One girl had been somehow convinced to get out of her seat, duck under the desk next to her and eat another girl out during my lesson! Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but the girl's moans (the one being licked) was disturbing the class.

"Hey! You! Under the desk!" I demanded.

The girl kneeling under the desk turned around and looked at me, her face glimmering with the girl's juices that she was licking.

"What is your name?" I asked impatiently.

"Rebecca," she confessed.

"Rebecca! In my office! Now!" I yelled.

She stood up and sulked all the way down to my office, breasts bobbing, still horny.

I was going to have fun with her, the same fun I was unable to have with Crystal, on the second day.

"Pardon me, class!" I shouted as I stormed into my office and slammed the door.

It's obvious to point out, but Rebecca was scared when she saw me slam the door.

"Bend over my desk now!" I ordered.

When she saw me grab the paddle from the corner, she flipped her body over the desk so fast, she looked like a fish that just got snagged in the line.

I clutched the paddle in my hand, walking over to her and standing behind her.

I lifted a hand to her naked body and ran my fingers over her pale, smooth buttocks. She sucked a sharp breath inward, then seemed to relax.

"Were you having fun disturbing my class?" I asked her as I slowly petted her ass.

"I... didn't know I was doing anything wrong," she pleaded, sweating and nervous.

"Well, just to be fair, you weren't until that girl's outburst caused an interruption in my lesson. What do you have to say for yourself?" I asked forcefully.

"I... ahhh!" she gasped as I turned the flat paddle on its side and touched its edge to her protruding pussy lips, slowly grazing up and down between her wet folds.

"So, you like to have sex, huh?" I asked, aiming at a specific response that made my pussy twitch with anticipation.

"Yes, I do. So much. Is that wrong? Have I been a bad girl today? Are you going to... punish me for being so naughty?" she asked in the sweetest voice, a beckoning voice that instantly made me want to finger my rapidly-flooding pussy.

Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers