The Teacher's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the paddle from between her legs, making sure the last glide over her soft, pink lower lips would give her wet dreams for the rest of her life.

CRACK!

The paddle struck her lower hills with such a forceful smack, her body was pushed forward a little.

CRACK!!

My next whack, considerably harder than the first, made her face red, but I noticed something else, too.

She was enjoying this!

There were streams of pleasure running down her legs now, way more than what she had out in the classroom.

She looked back, into my eyes, and when I looked back into hers, there was an undoubted lust present between the two of us. I wanted her, and I knew she wanted me.

I had to show just how much I wanted her, and after a second, I knew how to do it.

CRACK!!!

Her ass was pulsing red now, since I used as much force as I could muster with the last swing. Her wincing turned into yelping with each blow.

"Please," she cried. "Let me pleasure you, Mistress!"

She was starting to take this farther than I expected, but dominating her was making me so horny, I just decided to go with it.

I grabbed her upper legs, right below her stomach, then I pulled until half of her body dangled off of the desk. Her legs were now the only thing keeping her body level with the desk. Basically, she was in the most uncomfortable position possible.

I climbed up on the other half of the desk and positioned my body so that I was leaning in the perfect spot so my pussy would be right under her drooling mouth, waiting to please her "Mistress."

When she began to eat me, my head was spinning, lost in the moment.

It was divine!

She soon focussed on licking only my clit, and when she pushed two fingers inside me, bolts of electricity seemed to shoot through my body, and my pussy spat out buckets of liquid onto her face. It felt so good, it was hard for me to keep my balance leaning like I was.

I calmed down after the longest while, then limped off the desk and inched my way over behind her. Her body was still holding strong, supporting the half of her that wasn't on the table.

I knew exactly how to give her as much pleasure as she gave me.

I dropped the paddle and grabbed her ass instead. Both of my hands squeezed her lower hills and made her wince again, forcing her to feel the full intensity of my paddling. I kneeled down on the floor and put my head right in front of her blooming petals, inhaling her pungent, feminine odor, which gave me another small orgasm.

The second my tongue touched her clit, her pussy sprayed me with her juices. It didn't stop me, though.

I kept squeezing her ass and shoving my tongue deep inside her tunnel until she tried to crawl away from my face out of desperation for it to stop. I released my hold of her ass and grabbed her legs, restraining her. I heard the slap of her hands grasping the edge of the desk, holding on for dear life.

- - -

As soon as I allowed her to stumble out of my office, she made an oath to never step foot inside there again.

Suddenly, the bell rang and she had to hurry up and get dressed. Though sweaty and reeking of sex, she got out in time and continued the rest of her day.

I decided to get dressed myself, then pack up and leave for home, taking a mental note of what I did today so I could use it for a later (more private) time in the bathroom back home.

- - -

When I went home that day, I told Molly what I did to... what was her name... Rebecca? Anyway, Molly got so worked up that she just had to mimic what I did. All weekend.

- - -

I stumbled into school myself on Monday. Tomorrow was Tuesday already, the day Molly came in and saw my class for the first time, and I myself couldn't wait.

I normally would be grumpy, since I officially had no sleep last night because of Molly's heavenly mouth and fingers (still mimicking what I did to Rebecca), but since it was the day before Molly made her appearance, I wanted today to be special. I wanted today to be an appetizer for what would come the next day.

I walked into my classroom, almost tripping a few times trying to keep my balance, going into my office and doing my daily ritual of dropping my purse next to my desk and walking back into the classroom.

I looked around, finally feeling my muscles responding how I wanted them to, and I noticed that a seat was empty. Rebecca was not at school today.

"Does anyone know where Rebecca is?" I asked the class.

Laughter seemed to erupt from everyone's mouth, before Crystal shouted the answer from the back.

"Rebecca woke up on Saturday aching from what you did to her!" yelled Crystal over everyone's laughing. "I heard she couldn't move all day that day! She probably was using yesterday and today to recover!"

"Does that mean she'll be back tomorrow in time for Molly to see her?" I asked.

"I guess she might. I heard she was really sensitive down there Saturday morning, but I don't know if she still is," explained another girl on the right half of the classroom.

I didn't let it worry me. Today was going to be special. I was going to make everyone yearn for tomorrow to come.

I gave the command, and everyone was naked within seconds. I had to hand it to them, it shows they had practice.

It took ME longer to get naked than the girls I taught. How did that ever happen? But I couldn't let it interrupt what I was thinking.

"Now, class. As you all know, tomorrow is the day my lover Molly shows up. I want you all to be excited, but I don't want it to distract you from learning what I need to teach you. Anyway, today I'll allow you all to do as you please, but tomorrow I will be enforcing the rules without mercy!" I directed.

Crystal raised her hand.

"Yes, Crystal?" I answered.

"Does that mean we'll all be just like Rebecca?" she asked, sounding as innocent as she could, hiding her laughter.

An explosion of laughter suddenly filled the room from all of the students, including Crystal, unable to control themselves.

I chuckled to myself. "No, I promise we won't go that far, but we will be strict!"

Lida, down in front, seemed to be unable to control herself and her hand instantly plunged inside of her twat, pumping in and out, making squishing noises loud enough to be heard all throughout the room. Everyone knew she was horny beyond belief, and when I didn't tell her anything about disrupting class, every one of the young students descended towards Lida and made her cry out, overwhelmed by the feeling of having hundreds of fingers dance along every inch of her skin, along with a few dozen down at her wet, pink lips, inside her dark, horny hole, rubbing her love button.

Lida couldn't take much longer, I could tell by the look on her face. I knew the look on her face would be fuel for all of my future fantasies, and then I thought of something.

I wonder if Lida had the same kind of fetishes that Rebecca had?

I quickly ran to get the paddle and sped back out into the crowd.

"Back away!" I shouted as I pushed girls out of my path, getting closer and closer to the prize.

As Lida came into view, girls saw the paddle and cleared a space on her skin, Lida's face looked like she was about to explode, and when she looked down at my paddle with those sparkling blue eyes...

CRACK!!! Right on her ass!!!

"OOOOOOHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!"

Jiggled would be an understatement. Lida thrashed against every hand that was upon her body, then tears started to fall from her face. That was no doubt her strongest orgasm she's ever had in her life.

Before I knew it, before Lida could come down from her bone-breaking orgasm, it was an orgy throughout the classroom. Girls were bent over desks and being eaten from behind. Other girls were grabbing breasts that weren't theirs and fingering pussies that weren't theirs, getting eaten in a 69 embrace. All around the classroom there were naked, sweaty, dripping, sexy young girls eating girls or being eaten by girls. It was officially a man's true fantasy. It was MY true fantasy.

I wanted to join the fun, but I also knew that the presence of the teacher might cause an unwanted feeling of crowdedness in the classroom. Couldn't have that, now could we?

Especially not with Molly making her big debut tomorrow.

Wait a minute!

I had a vibrator in my purse, so I didn't need to be in here. I could always find personal relief wherever I wanted with my handy little 8-inch toy.

I walked into my office and flopped into the big chair behind the desk. I reached around and grabbed my purse, pulling the vibrator from it and laying back in the chair.

I swung my legs up and they stretched across the desk, in a perfect V.

With the class' previous actions still buzzing through my head, my pussy was already hot and soaking almost to the point of boiling.

In it went. Smooth and hard, stretching my dark pink fuckhole, and my head instantly tilted back, screaming from the pleasure caused by a simple piece of plastic. I knew I would climax the very second I flicked the switch, but I did it anyway.

The impending orgasm felt INCREDIBLE!!!

And I wasn't the only one that thought so.

Lida was in the room with me, though I didn't know it before. During my gasping from waves of release washing over me, my eyes opened for a brief moment, just enough for me to see her standing naked in front of my desk.

By the time my pussy's earthquake ended, Lida must have moved behind me, because two hands stretched out from behind me and grasped my enormous tits and treated them with so much care. I cooed at the feeling and then she went further, dropping her left hand to my pussy while her other hand kept working its magic on my right breast.

She flicked off the vibrator and pulled it out of me, my juices glistening along its length and then she lifted it up to my face and touched my lips with the tip. My mouth opened, expecting, wanting, but she pulled it back until I closed my mouth again. She trailed the tip of my cum-coated vibrator all around my plump lips until they were covered in my own liquids. Only then did she push it past my lips.

I tasted my salty fluids as my tongue played with the vibrator inside my mouth. Lida's other hand soon dropped down to my pussy and she started to rapidly flick my clit, over and over again.

There I sat, squirming under Lida's delicate touches, and I knew exactly what would come out of it, or rather, CUM out of ME!

She rubbed my pussy lips down by the hole, gently inserting a finger inside my gushing tunnel. She pumped her finger in and out a few times, and then she inserted another.

And another.

All three of her fingers beat my pussy hard as her thumb was now rubbing my clit, and I couldn't stand it.

It was not wave after wave that rushed through me, it was not one orgasm.

It was a chain reaction.

Climax after climax jolted through me, a gatling gun of pleasure, all coming in giant spurts, my pussy spitting out truckloads of cum all over Lida's hand, still driving inside me like a piston, never slowing down or giving me mercy.

I bit down on the vibrator inside my mouth, my teeth putting dents into the plastic, and I eventually had to use my tongue to push it out of my mouth. Lida's hands moved away, and I was able to turn my head and look into her sparkling eyes.

Lida moved around the chair and sat on the desk, her own slightly-parted legs dangling between my fully-spread legs, she was naked and needy. I could tell by the river of moisture running from between her legs down off the edge of the desk that she's been horny for a while now.

I was finally feeling my final orgasm subsiding, but I knew I had to repay Lida for what I had just experienced.

However, I wanted to pay her double, with insurance, and I knew I couldn't do that alone. I had an idea.

I leaned forward, reached out to her, and ran my finger around her nipple, making her shiver. I switched to the other nipple, and her face turned red, her lips parted. I raised my finger up to her mouth, but just caught her bottom lip as I dropped my hand, running that very same finger down her body. As I did, her legs parted, her pussy lips blooming as well, open to anything I wanted to do. I just grazed her pussy lips, causing her to gasp, and then I pulled my hand away, leaning back and putting my vibrator back in my purse.

"Huh?" asked Lida, confused. "What? Why are you stopping?"

I leaned forward and whispered to her as sexy as I could. "Don't worry, baby. Tomorrow, when Molly comes? I'll tell her how I made you suffer the agony of being patient. I'll tell her what you did, and what I didn't do, and when she realizes how horny you must be... Trust me, it'll be worth the wait."

She moaned in genuine need, dropping her own hand to her pussy, gently rubbing her lower lips at the thought of what tomorrow will bring, but I reached out and pulled her hand away.

"No, no, no!" I teased, like a mother keeping her child out of the cookie jar. "You don't want to ruin your appetite now, do you?"

She cooed, disappointed, but then her expression changed. It was like she figured that it would be all the hotter if she truly waited until tomorrow.

Yeah, right. Like she's going to be able to wait until tomorrow. Sure she will!

Anyway, I stood up. Lida hopped off the desk, and with her pussy dripping in high hopes, we walked out to the classroom, where the class was finishing up their orgy.

I turned to Lida, knowing that she can't go through the rest of her day as horny as she is now, she'll never make it. She'll probably end up going crazy in one of her other classes, lewdly fingering herself for all to see. I didn't want her getting in trouble, and I didn't want anyone else from the school to know exactly what was going on in this class. I was having too much fun to lose it now.

"You know, Lida. I've been thinking."

Lida turns her head and looks up into my eyes, the lust still burning inside her.

"Would you mind getting up on my desk in front of the class?" I asked Lida.

She did as I asked, and then I turned to the class. I was going to repeat what happened to her at the beginning of class today, but I was going to make it all the hotter for Lida.

"Class! I will give extra credit to every girl that can assist Lida here using only their mouths and tongue. No other part of your bodies can be used! All girls who assist will receive credit! Are you ready? Go!"

Every girl rushed down to the front of the classroom towards the desk and practically sprang onto Lida. In only a few seconds, Lida was covered in more mouths than I could keep track of.

All of the girls that got there first were able to get to her sweet spots, licking and sucking her nipples and clit, other girls were taking turns plunging their tongues inside her pussy and ass. Some of the girls that weren't so early were still able to give her pleasure by kissing her or sucking on her toes. Lida was eventually dripping with saliva and was brought to so many orgasms by so many skilled mouths, satisfying her deepest cravings.

I had to stop it eventually. I didn't want Lida going through the same thing Rebecca was going through, so I had to break it up, much to the disappointment of all involved. I rallied everyone to forget about it and get dressed; it was almost time to go, anyway.

I was hornier than ever now that I saw Lida get covered in so many tongues and soft lips. I knew I couldn't wait until I got home. I had to find release as soon as I could.

After a while, the bell rang. The students walked out and went on with the rest of the day. I stayed back and fingered myself to one more delicious climax before I dressed and left for home.

- - -

When I walked in the door of our house, Molly and me's, Molly greeted me at the door, kissing me and grabbing between my legs, feeling the effects of my last orgasm. She giggled and put her fingers in her mouth, tasting my cum, and I couldn't help myself.

I told her about what I did (or didn't do) to Lida.

"You WHAT?!" she gasped.

"I did," I confessed.

Molly slapped me on my arm, saying "You bad girl. Do you know what I'm going to do to you for making that poor girl wait?"

"Are you going to punish me?" I taunted.

"You know me too well," she teased, grabbing my arm and dragging me to our room.

- - -

I walked into school the next day with my arm around Molly, on top of the world.

Molly decided to punish me with the full set yesterday. Nipple clamps, fluffy handcuffs and ropes, vibrators and the video camera. Even the whip, after a while.

I showed her the way to my class, and when we walked inside, every girl in the class looked shocked.

"She's beautiful!" declared a few of the students.

"She's so young!" declared a few others.

Molly smiled along with the other girls. She looked at me and laughed.

"Is this the horny class you've been telling me about?" she teased.

"Is that Molly? Is she gonna have sex with us, too?" shouted Rebecca. She looked better than ever now that she was back in school.

Molly gasped. "Oh my gosh! Well, I guess that answers my question!"

I walked to the front of the classroom, behind the desk and Molly followed me. I handed Molly my purse and told her to put it in my office, next to the desk.

When she came back out, I started my lesson.

"Okay, class!" I started, but everyone else's eyes were locked onto Molly.

"Class!" I shouted.

"When can we take our clothes off? When does she take her clothes off?" asked a random student in class, I didn't care which.

"After today's Geometry lesson! I told you all that I would be enforcing the rules! We can have our fun after the lesson!" I proclaimed.

Another group "Aww," and I told Molly to forget about them for now, because I had to do my lesson if I wanted to keep my job.

"I'll try to speed it up if I can!" I declared. "Will that be okay?"

"Yeah!!!" they cheered.

"Okay, let's start!"

- - -

Finally, after rushing the lesson and cramming it down into a fifty minute session, I was finally able to give the signal.

I looked over at Molly and she looked amazed at how fast these students could get undressed. She later told me that they could have set a world record for speed-stripping.

"Shall we?" I asked Molly, and we both undressed as well. I told Molly to sit on the desk in front of the class.

"Now, you probably are all wondering about Molly. First, we will open it up for a Q and A session.

Lida was the only girl to raise her hand.

"Yes?" called Molly.

"Um... Are you as open about doing the sexual things that Ms. Pettison did with us for the past week as she is?" she asked, nervously, like she just went too far with a single question.

Molly just laughed.

"If we don't have any other questions, I'll show you!" Molly chirped.

No other student raised their hand, even if they probably wanted to in the first place. They all waited for Molly to "answer Lida's question."

"Ms. Pettison?" laughed Molly. "May I have your assistance?"

All eyes were instantly tuned in on what was happening down in front. I walked over next to Molly and she spread her legs. She leans her head in towards mine and whispers.

"You wanna make a lesson out of this?" she quietly giggles.

"Let's," I reply, then I give Molly the honor of starting our "lesson."

"Okay, class!" shouts Molly, a little too loud. Her voice echoed throughout the room, doing the same thing I did on MY first day here. "We are now going to start our lesson!"

"What lesson?" asked a few students, confused and disappointed.

"We are going to learn how to achieve the strongest orgasm possible!" Molly announces. All of the students sigh, relieved.

"First, I will start with a demonstration. Ms. Pettison here will begin by taking one finger and lubricating it with her own spit," she declared, and expected me to follow along with her lesson. I shoved my finger in my mouth and licked it until it was soaking in my own spit.