The Tease

Story Info
Dominant male lets his sub take control for a night.
1.8k words
4.13
8.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was her night to be in control. Finally, her master had let the roles reverse. She readied herself and anticipated his arrival. What should she wear? Should her new black corset due the trick, or did she want to go with the see through baby doll he bought her? Which would be easier to accomplish her task?

Stressing over her outfit, she decided to shower and shave, paying special attention to her sex to get it completely smooth. Letting the water course over her slim figure, she lathered her body in sweet scented soap that he loved to smell on her skin. Once her body was clean she shampooed and conditioned her waist long black hair to perfection and stepped out of the shower to towel off. As she dropped the towel she stopped to admire herself in the mirror. She was young, her curves suiting her body well. Though she was slim, she still had womanly curves and pert breasts with rosy nipples sticking out hard in the cold air. Happy with her appearance, she stepped into the closet to decide on her outfit finally. The black sheer baby doll slid over her head and hugged her curves; the stilettos lifting her and making her legs look miles long. After dressing she had little time to tie her hair up and line her eyes, the door opening no more than 5 minutes after she stepped out of the closet.

Her nerves were working against her, making butterflies in her stomach. Stepping slowly down the stairs she tried her hardest not to fall into her submissive role. Tonight she was in charge; he gave her that for the night. Holding her head up she gazed into his eyes when she touched the bottom stair.

"Welcome home dear," She said in her most confident tone, "How was work?"

"Look at you all dolled up. Ready to take over tonight my pet?" He smiled at her, kissing her gently before dropping his things and mounting the stairs behind her.

"Oh yes, I've got something special planned." She said grinning evilly before telling him to strip.

He obeyed well, stripping fast and sitting on his hands as she instructed him to.

"You are to sit on your hands, if you cannot I will tie them. You are not to touch me, just look and watch until you are given permission. Understood?" she asked, fear spiking through her for how she is talking to him; until now that speaking to him out of turn would earn her a paddling.

He nodded in agreement and she set to work. Standing a few feet away from him, she slowly raised the edge of the nightie, letting him peek at the thong underneath. It dragged up her skin, his eyes devouring every inch by slow inch as she revealed herself to him. He held his breath as the bottom of her breasts were revealed, dragging up slowly to her pink nipples and finally over her head. His eyes were lowering lustfully as she toyed with the string on her thong. Moving a little closer to him, she turned around giving him a view of her ass that he loved to turn cherry red. He twitched and tried his best to sit on his hands, but couldn't help gripping one globe and massaging it.

"No, no, no. Not allowed yet Mister!" she giggled, knowing that her ass was his weakness, "You know what has to happen now."

As she approached him with the rope, he playfully glared at her, a string of 'oh no, anything but that' and similar protests weakly leaving his mouth. Once his hands were secured to the chair in which he sat, she went to work again. Bending over, she peeled the thong away from her wet lips and down her legs where she stepped out of both her shoes and panties.

"Like the view?" she teased, wiggling her hips near his nose so he could smell her arousal.

His cock twitched hard against his belly as she turned around to face him, her breasts near his face. Straddling his lap, she began twirling her hips and rubbing her pussy over his cock.

"You must want to beg me to be let up, wanting to shove your cock in me and claim what is yours. Tonight is my night and I plan on making it last baby, but you know I am torturing myself as much as I am torturing you." She whispered, hotly in his ear.

Leaning down, she kissed and licked at the sensitive spot on his neck, his moan resonating through his chest. She knew the second she let him up, she would be tackled to the bed and taken. Her plan was to prolong that, and make him wait for it as long as she could stand. Her hips gyrated on his, her lips pulling the tender skin into her mouth to suckle on. His hips tried to strain to move up, to get himself inside her but she tsked against the skin of his neck and moved off of him to kneel between his knees. She kissed her way down his chest, stopping to take a hard nipple into mouth suck and nibble on it. His groans spurred her on as one of her hands fell to his thigh, spreading them open wider as she scratched and rubbed lightly near his cock. Her lips continued south, licking and kissing his hip bones and around the sides of his cock. Looking into his eyes, she licked around the tip, gathering the precum before tucking it into her mouth and savoring it. Again, his chest boomed with a moan he tried to repress. Gently, she lapped at the tip of his cock and licked him over and over from base to tip. An unoccupied hand dropped to between her legs to slowly tease a finger into her slit then around her clit as her mouth closed around the tip of his cock. Her other hand stroked him firmly, setting a steady pace while her lips worked the first third of his rigid manhood. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, as he tilted it back to rest on the back of the chair. All her ministrations were working him up, the small speed increase in her hand drew a gasp from his lungs and he had to focus on not cumming immediately.

She sensed how torn he was, his moans increasing and his breath hitching in his lungs. It was now or never to untie him. Gradually, she rose from her spot on the floor asking him to open his mouth. She let him lick her fingers clean of her juices before she untied his hands from the chair. He stood as slow as she had, with a predatory look on his face. She was almost frightened as she stepped back around the chair to stand in front of him. Turning her back on him, he pressed himself flush to her, one hand going to her breast, the other snaking between her legs.

"I guess you're allowed to touch" --gasp- "Now." She said his fingers manipulating her expertly.

One of his hands tweaked and rolled a nipple between thumb and forefinger while his other teased her lips apart, sliding his middle finger all the way in and all the way back out, over and over again. He moved her to the bed and laid her on her back, lavishing her in kisses and attention. His lips found hers first, tongue sliding easily between her lips and into her mouth to massage his tongue on hers. He moved to her cheek, planting a trail of kisses to her neck. Her neck was her biggest weakness and he knew it. He bit gently into her skin, eliciting a moan from her as he sucked the skin between his teeth. Releasing her neck he moved to the tops of her breasts, teasing her by dragging his tongue in circles around the outside of her nipple.

"Don't tease..." she begged.

"Your wish is my command tonight my dear." He responded, taking her nipple between his lips and sucking.

Her cry was what he strived for, lightly nipping her skin before giving the same treatment to the other one. He kissed down her belly and she held her breath, trying not to giggle or move her hips under him. He kissed her hips, wrapping an arm around her leg to still her hips still as he worked. He wanted her to still feel in control, but mostly like he was making love to her. Tonight wasn't about him being dominating, no; it was about her in control and him proving to her it wasn't always what he wanted. His tongue licked her outside lips, teasing and tempting her before spreading her lips with one long swipe of a tongue that ended flicking her clit gently. Her gasp made him grin in satisfaction, licking her button a few more times before looking up at her.

"Should I keep licking or do you want me to slide my cock in you?" he asked, resting his head on her pubic bone.

She smiled at him, "Will you make me cum once with your tongue before you give me your cock?"

He didn't answer verbally, but licked at her clit again before sucking it in his mouth and inserting a finger in her to rub her front wall. Her hands gripped tight to the bed as he sucked a little harder, putting her right on edge. As he rubbed and flicked his tongue, her back arched, her cries got louder and finally she exploded into a shivering mess. His satisfied smile was gazing down at her when she came back down to earth.

"Ready for the rest baby?" he asked, as slowly the tip of his cock brushed her lips.

"Please...Like I asked before...Don't tease..." she gasped at him.

Without warning, he slammed his cock into her in one motion, holding himself inside her once he had. He waited for her to catch his breath and wrap her legs around him to start a steady pace. He gripped her ass in both hands, leaning down to kiss her while he stroked in and out of her. His finger slowly worked its way to tease her rosebud, watching her face contort in pleasure as he rubbed her. His speed increased as he pumped her, his finger matching the speed in her pussy as he kissed her passionately. Her body was working up to another orgasm, his ready to shatter with hers.

"Are you ready lover? 1....2....3....NOW!" he whispered in her ear, moving his other hand to rub her clit in time with his other hand and cock as she screamed his name.

The ripples of her body set him off, his cock exploding in her heat. He gripped the bed beneath them with the hand that had been rubbing her clit, his cum coating her inside. Slowly, he caught his breath, turning them on their sides but never leaving her body. He kissed her softly, starting with her forehead and eyes, working his way down to her lips.

"How was your night of dominance?" he asked with a grin.

"Wonderful." She said, closing her eyes and kissing him passionately before drifting to sleep in his arms.